Shower Surprise

Story Info
"Oh my god, are you jerking off in here?"
1.2k words
4.44
119.4k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, are you jerking off in here?"

I startled at the sudden voice from behind me. My head was in the shower spray, one hand on the wall, and the other pumping up and down my cock. I was in the shower stall at work, having become distracted while grabbing a quick shower after biking into the office. The water was warm, and I had been thinking about the hot blonde on the sitcom I had watched the night before. When my cock got hard, I decided a quick wank before work would help clear my head. Apparently, I had forgotten to lock the door behind me.

"What are you doing in here, get out!" I shouted, stepping back, but not turning around, hoping my erection was concealed. The shower stall was pretty large, with just a tiled half-wall separating it from the rest of the changing room. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw one of my coworkers standing in the door. She was wearing tight black lycra cycling gear and carrying a tote bag with her office clothes. As I stared in shock, she stepped in, shut the door, and began calmly undressing.

"What are you doing! Why are you taking off your clothes?" I protested as she peeled off her top, revealing an orange sports bra. Undeterred by my objections, she removed her bra and dropped it on the bench next to her stuff. Then she pulled down her shorts and underwear in one swift motion.

She was a bit shorter than me, with Asian features and shoulder-length black hair in a casual ponytail. Her breasts were small and pert with dark brown nipples. Her athletic build led my eyes down the lines of her hips to her neatly trimmed bush.

"Oh get over it, you prude," she responded to my gawking stare. "I've got a meeting in ten minutes, and I really need a shower. Step out of the way and let me wash up." She walked into the shower stall and moved like she was going to shoulder past me.

"Stop it! I'm serious, get out!" I sidestepped to block her way, keeping my back facing her. The water was mostly hitting me in the chest, some spraying past me onto her smooth, dark-skinned legs. I noticed she had bright pink toenail polish. I was mortified to be standing in front of her with a raging erection, and her nudity wasn't making thing easier for me.

"Come on, you can't pause for a minute?" She sounded more annoyed than anything else. "Just let me get a quick rinse, then you can finish jerking off." She tried to slip past me, and again I moved to block her. She bumped into me, and I felt her tits press against me for a moment before she stepped away. I blushed furiously, but my cock swelled even harder.

"Stop forcing your way in here! Will you just leave? I can't... You shouldn't..." I sputtered, not knowing what to say to make her leave and end my embarrassment.

"Grow up. You've already seen me naked, I've already seen you naked. I'm not going to wait and miss my meeting just so you can spank your monkey in here." I blushed even harder when she said that but remained standing firmly in the way, acutely aware of her presence behind me.

"Ugh. Fine, I see you won't get out of the way until you finish this, and I'm in a hurry, so..." As she said this, she stepped forward, but instead of trying to shove around me, she pressed against me from behind. I felt her hips against my ass and her breasts against my back. Then she reached both arms around me, swatted my hand away, and began stroking my cock. One hand wrapped firmly around the base of my shaft. The other loosely wrapped around my head, her fingers lightly rubbing up and down, caressing the tip.

I gasped at the sudden sensation, and put my arms out to steady myself on the walls of the shower. My breath came in startled gasps as she went from squeezing the base of my cock to reaching down to cup my balls. Inadvertently, my legs parted, and her body pressed more firmly against me. She began rubbing her thumb over the head of my cock, tracing circles and teasing the opening.

My cock seemed to grow even harder under her attentions, and I felt the stirring deep down that indicated my impending orgasm. I had already been close, but I was astonished at how quickly she was getting me there. Some combination of her undeniable talent and my arousal at the unexpected situation. Feeling my cock throb in her hand, she growled in my ear.

"Good boy," she said in a patronizing voice. "That's right, you hurry up and cum so you can get out of my way." I didn't care. I had started to pump my hips, fucking her hand as she continued to tease me, rubbing around the sensitive ridge of my head.

Desperately, I reached behind me and grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her body more tightly against me. The heat of her skin on mine made my head swim. I thrust more aggressively into her firm grasp, my orgasm quickly approaching. I tightened my grip on her ass, causing her pelvis to grind against me. She let out a surprised grunt but didn't stop working my cock.

I groaned low and deep, an animalistic noise that surprised me. Her voice seemed huskier as she continued to encourage me to finish. My cock throbbed urgently, ready to cum. I was so close.

I reached my hand between our bodies. Sliding it down her hip and over her bush, I felt for the cleft of her pussy. I was startled to find her lips already slick with her juices. My finger effortlessly slipped inside. Her pussy was hot and gripped me tightly, but I only got to feel it for a second. Quickly, she said "No you don't," and arched her hips away from me, slipping my finger out of her.

I brought my finger up and smelled the heady scent of her body before wrapping my lips around it. The taste of her filled my head, and I started to cum. My cock began to throb in her hands, and she continued to rub and stroke through my orgasm. My cum spurted all over her fingers, before washing away in the water.

After a moment, my cock became too sensitive, and I pulled out of her grasp. With a shudder, I leaned against the wall to catch my breath.

Without saying a word, she stepped into the spot I vacated and began rinsing and rubbing her body under the spray. She ignored me completely. Helpless, I stared as she caressed her body. Her hands moved over her breasts, her hips, between her thighs, in a quick, efficient, business-like manner.

After only a couple minutes, she was done and stepped out of the shower. She rubbed herself dry with a towel, and then calmly dressed in front of me. She put on a simple black padded bra, a pair of plain white panties, a tank top, some khakis, and a pink button-up shirt. Leaving the top few buttons undone, she grabbed her shoes, winked at me, and walked out, leaving me standing dumbly in the shower.