Shower Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Their fun in the shower continues.
821 words
4.79
16.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to say thank you to Literotica member Falkieri_g for co-writing and editing this story with me, and also to all of you who commented on or emailed me about the first chapter of this story. Thank you and enjoy!

He feels her hand wrapped around his cock, the washcloth moving against his skin. The touch causes his member to rise, standing at attention yet again as she moves her hand back and forth over it. His hands move down to her, his fingers moving through her hair, as he watches. He moves his hips a little, enjoying the feel, despite how sensitive his cock is after having just cum.

Looking deep into his eyes, she gently teases his cock with her fingertips. Smiling to herself as she gets on her knees before him, licking slowly up the underside from the base to the tip. Tasting a gentle mix of her juice with his. Looking up at him, she slowly slides her mouth around his cock, sucking very softly.

He looks down into her eyes, then his gaze shifts, watching her lips and tongue on his hard cock.

She feels it throb in her mouth, as he moves his hips slightly, a little moan forming in the back of his throat. He watches his cock sinking into her mouth and enjoys the feel of her soft tongue, the way it teases the head and flicks at the tip. His hands move down, one on her shoulder, kneading, squeezing a little, the other on her head, running through her hair, gently guiding her into him.

Never letting her gaze leave his eyes she gently runs her fingers up his thigh, sliding her mouth off of his thick, hard cock and gently pushing it up against his stomach while licking the underside. Closing her eyes she softly licks at first one and then the other of his balls, gently sucking them between her moist lips.

Moving her mouth back to the tip of his throbbing cock, she gently massages his balls with the very tips of her fingers, listening to the soft moans coming from his lips.

His hips move as he feeels her lips on them. The pre-cum oozing from the tip onto her tongue. His balls tighten, as his moans begin to increase. His hand on her shoulder squeezes her, kneads her, while the hand in her hair guides her down onto his cock. He can feel the need for release building, his cock throbbing and twitching in her mouth. The spray of the water on his back is fogotten his attention focuses entirely on her mouth and his cock.

He watches it disappear, and emerge, again and again. The he feels the release. His balls tighten, he feels the cum begin to move up his shaft, as he pushes into her mouth. He moans loudly as it begins to spurt out, that first hot, gooey jet shooting onto the back of her throat. His cock spasms as he thrusts again, and another squirt of cum emerges. Another grind, and more cum. As he feels his orgasm begin to subside, he ricks against her mouth, the cum dripping from the tip, oozing out onto her tongue.

Feeling him tense, she readies herself. waiting for the first drops of cum to enter her mouth. Gently massaging his balls, swallowing all of the cum he offers her. she quickly swirls her tongue against the underside of his head, listening to his deep moan as the last of his cum slides up his shaft and into her mouth.

He holds her head, moving his fingers through her hair, feeling her tongue lap up his juices, gently circle his sensitive cock. As his breathing slows, he pulls out of her mouth, and pulls her up to him. His lips move to hers, tasting himself in her mouth as his tongue slips into it. Their tongues dance, as he pulls her close. The spray of the water comes down on their skins as they feel the warmth of each other. His fingers slide down between them, slowly moving to her nipples. He feels one against the palm of his hand, hard and pressing into it as he squeezes her breast. His fingers close around the nipple, caressing it, pinching it gently.

She pulls back from their warm kiss and whispers softly to him, "Join me in bed?" smiling softly as she steps out of the shower, wrapping the towel around her and walking slowly back to the bedroom. She feels his eyes on her body as she drops the towel beside the bed, looking back at him.

"Well, Don't just stand there!" She says, laughing as he fumbles to turn the water off and join her. As he reaches the bed he leans down and kisses her neck, biting at it softly, whispering "I think we are in for a long night..."