Shower Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sknng
sknng
9 Followers

He smiled at her, she gave a smile back.

Clark gave her a massage.

Rubbing her neck, shoulders and arms bringing a bit of comfort. He trailed back to her large breasts and picked her left one up and gave it a tight squeeze. Jiggling it, watching the water droplets shake off of her.

Oh how he had wanted her now. He wanted to stroke his pleasure out with her gigantic orbs. He brought his lips down and sucked on it like a baby.

"You bet these gigantic titties I can." Clark replied back parting his mouth from her pink nipple.

"You also....neeed a...mmmm...release. Ahh...D..Dont you?" Karen said, as she was bringing herself to a climax.

Clark stayed silent and just placed his right hand on top of hers and started helping Karen to her release.

"Oh....Ahhh..Yo...Hmmm.You naughty boy...Mmmm...Sc...Scout." They both flicked and played her bud and lips. Pushing and pulling her insides. Clark pushed three of his fingers inside alongside Karens, stretching her out.

Karen already did majority of the 'heavy lifting' so it didn't take long for her to climax.

"Oh..Hah...HAHH...Hmmmmgh...Humn...

She let Clark take over completely. While she dug her fingers into his muscles. His large frame had covered her like a blanket. As she got closer again her toes curled, her grip got stronger. Her nails dug in. Her knees could not keep her up any long.

He stopped and brought out his fingers. As she slowly leaked.

"Ahhh. Dammit you Ass!

I was so...

Close!" Karen said with a frustrated tone.

"You're like a girl in heat. Have some patience Karen, you and I are going to have a lot more fun before that" Clark replied back with a smirk

"F this patien---"

Clark sucked her lips into a hot and passionate kiss. They kissed for a while letting each other cool off every so slightly.

"mmm...Oh...Kal. You...Naughty...

naughty boy." Karen said in between their kiss.

Still in the heat of the moment.

Clark raised his soaked hands up to his mouth and sucked Karen's juices before the water washed it away.

"Mmm...tasty" Clark said while sliding his fingers into Karen's mouth.

"Im becoming a bad influence on you Clark. Titties, when has Superman ever said such words. Mmm..Plus all this teasing..." Karen said in between each suck.

"Secrets Karen. Secrets."

Still standing underneath the shower head, All the while being soaked in its cold water. Karen stood their in Clark's arms.

She took a hold of his still erect manhood. Her fingertips did not meet due to its width. Her harsh grip sent a shockwave throughout his body.

"Very sensitive , I see" Karen said with a smile as she stroked his throbbing manhood. Still In her own heat and wanting him inside of her. If it wasn't for her holding on to Clark and him her, Karen may have dropped on her weak knees already.

"Its almost funny. You know.

Superman. Loves. Ass."

Karen said all the while still sliding her palm up and down.

"You know, you're meant to be boring" Karen replied back with a wink.

"I am still left amazed even after our previous sessions.

I wonder who else's you have been perving over.

I won't deny, I've done it myself.

...

Can you blame me. There's a huge variation in skin tight outfits, prancing around and fighting crime. All well defined and what not. Who wouldn't grab a peak when possible.

So who's on your favourite list. Expect moi of course. Come on Clark. You must have a favourite list of asses to look forward to.

...

Well if you don't start. I'll tell you mine.

For instance Bea has a nice ass. Not really surprising due to her being Brazilian. That big squishy bottom in those tight green clothes. Mmmm.

Especially when she's changing out of her trousers. Mmmmm. The things I'd do to her." Karen said biting her lower lip before continuing

"I know you've peaked at it quite a few times.

Come to think of it didn't she sit on you that one time in the league table or did she press her ass against you that other time on the lift --"

"She tripped Karen. Plus where'd you hear that."

"Oh no where...

You know rumours...

and girl talk.

Come on Clark, don't be shy. Your turn. Name a few at the very least." Giving his big sack a squeeze and watching his reaction.

"Well, Karen as you have asked so nicely without pushing me, there are a lot of beautiful women who are members of the League"

Clark stated as casually as he could. While Karen stroked him. His face twitched as she tightened her hold and ever so slowly picked up the pace. The hand he had on her shoulder tightened his grip.

"For instance as you mentioned Fire..." Clark found it harder to focus as Karen kept stroking him.

"Yes continue Big boy scout."

"There's Zatanna and Dinah in their fishnet pantyhose. Mari in her orange outfit..."

"What about Diana?" Karen asked cutting off Clark. She said so with a knowing smirk. Her eyes briefly widened in shock as she felt a sudden throb in her palms. She smiled in approval.

...

"Guess I got my answer" Karen said breaking the small silence.

Clark gave a slight blush in embarrassment.

"Oh Don't be embarrassed. Diana has a perfect ass, I should know, I can't stop staring whenever possible. She really does have a very nice body; firm breasts, a curvy body and a face that I would love to shove down between my legs" Karen said quickening her pace with each stroke of Clarks member. While also brushing her finger along her own nether lips.

"And they say that men are the ones who have an overactive libido" Clark chuckled softly.

"Trust me

...

You have NO idea" Karen whispered back softly, before again pulling him into another hot and heated kiss.

"Honestly Karen, I didn't know you liked girls." to which Karen would casually say "What can I say? I like to experiment. And besides, it's hard not to get a little curious with all the wonderful eye-candy floating around.

So you ready or do I need to wait even longer because no matter what you say I'm taking you now" Karen said as she rubbed the tips of her soft fingers over the slit of his head. Ravishing her own fingers with his hot pre cum.

She could still taste him from before. Karen wanted more. She wanted it insider her.

Karen parted away from the warmth of his body. She rests her firm breasts on the tiles once again.

She pushed her ass towards him. Raising it up on her tip toes. He grabbed her buttocks, squeezing it. Revelling in its softness. He still couldn't get enough of it, while rubbing his tool all over it. He rested his manhood in between her soft curvaceous cheeks. Hot dogging himself. He stroked up and down.

Karen was wet with anticipation. She could taste the heat coming off of him and his solid erection. She couldn't wait any longer. She had enough of letting him have it his way, his slow pace was killing her. She turned her gaze behind her. She Grabbed hold of the underside of the wet pink head of his erection and she shoved it in inside her nether region.

She gave a moan, while his head stretched her out.

Clark felt her clench onto his tip. The heat and warmth surrounding him. Started to cloud his thought process. He was fully ready to envelop himself inside of her. Just to have her extreme heat wrap around him. But he had other plans.

But before she could push more of it in, he grabbed her arm and hips and slowly brought himself out. Basking in how good and tight she feels. He almost didn't want to come out, as if he had a choice with the way her core latched onto him. He was a split second away from just pounding away at her.

Clark brought his lips close to Karen's ears and whispered "wrong hole"

Karen was shocked but gave a smile out of excitement while a small bit of spit drooled out from the edge of her lip. He hasn't 'experimented' with that hole for quite some time now.

Clark grabbed hold of his shaft and positioned it into place. He started to push his head in. The hole started to part open and expand.

"Damn, Still such a tight tiny hole Karen." Clark said

"Uh...

Ahhh..." Clark groaned. As he slowly stretched out her hole.

"Ah...

Ahhh!..

Wait a sec...maybe...

I don't know Clark...

This isn't a goo..d idea..." Karen

"shhh. Karen. Just.." Clark said before he was cut off by Karen. As she placed her palm on his cheek.

"But...Hua...

You haven't used...

that hole...

for quite...

Ah...

Ah...

while! Hua!..." Karen moaned

"Just take it in. It'll be...

Alright ...." Clark continued on.

Clark gave Karens sweet bottom cheeks a loud smack. Leaving another red handprint on her sweet soft skin, not that it needed it; it was covered with a few bite marks and was red all over. While he grabbed her shoulder and pushed himself inside her.

"OHHH!!!

Fuuuuaaaa...."

Karen shrieked out.

"Ah....Fuuu....hah....

...You did it!

Its been soo....ah

Long. You Ass.

Uah!

Ah...Ah..Ohhhh.

Haa!

Ugh!

Haa!"

Karen sounded out as Clark started going in and out of her from behind. Tears ran down her watery eyes.

"Harder! Boy Scout!

Treat me like your....

Clark! Treat me like your W..Ahhh

Whore...!

Karen ordered him

"Ha...ha...I know you love it...

Ohhh... This wet hole!..."

Clark replied back to her while his big sack went back and forth due to his thrust. Hitting her leaking core. Clark knew he loved this. A tiny hole to go in and out of all the while his sack is tickled from the squirting leak of her lips. All the while his hips continuously pumped into a soft cushion. A truly marvellous build.

Child bearing hips he thought to himself, And to think he was going to give this all up when she had made her first advances towards him.

Clark gave her round pink rump another loud smack. Causing Karen to moan.

Karen knew she needed this. Been quite sometime that she had a release from Clark doing her anal.

"Growing up on...

A...Ah...

fa..Ah...rm made you pro!" Karen said as she glanced back at him. He was fixated on her behind.

Well more on how his rod went in and out of her. How her soft skin engulfed him and how it squished up like a white marshmallow when he was inside.

Clark spanked that sweet cheek again. While giving her comment a chuckle.

He spanked her Over and over again. While his other hand trailed to her short locks and gave a slight pull.

He gave one last spank and instead of bring his hand back up. He grabbed her soft toned skin and gave it a juggle.

He grabbed both cheeks and slowly pulled out.

Still a bit more to go. Clark thought.

With one huge thrust he fully enveloped himself inside of her.

"Ohhhhh YES!!

After soo...

....looong.

But still able to....

Balls Deep." Clark said in triumphant as Karen froze for a few seconds.

As she felt the full length of his hot throbbing member inside of her. Her breasts jiggled a bit underneath the weight of her own body and his, against the surface of the tiles.

Eventually she gave out a loud moan.

"Ughh...

F-FUUUUAAAAHHHHHHK!!"

"How does that feel?" Clark said as he drooled a bit on Karen's shoulder.

"Ah...

Agh... Ah..

It hurts...

But I love it!" Karen said with a complete lost in her own lust look. Her own spit drooling out of her own open mouth. Sliding down her chin.

"Yehh!

Happy to oblige Ma'am!

Aahhh" Clark replied back with a giant smirk as he started pounding into her.

Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack...

Coming out all the way to the tip of his member right to the very base. He continued. The both of them had been Covered in sweat and water.

Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack...

"Yes....

I LOVE it!...

Give it to me Rough!

Hah..."

Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack...

"Unhg...Haa...Ah...So...Ah..Hot..."

Karen started to move her hips; wiggling back and forth, side to side. Matching his pace.

Clark continued to pound into her He moved his hands up to Karen's throat and mouth as he started to play with her wet tongue. He stretched her mouth to one side and Karen smiled...

She was lost.

She started out pacing him. Clark came in close. Nibbled her ear.

"SHOVE IT!!

AH...HAAH!

IT FEELS SO BLOODY GOOOOD!"

Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack...

TAKE THAT ASS!

Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack...

Come ON! Boy Scout. I thought you learnt HARD work on that...

Farm!"

The water splashed all over from their hot body.

Clark grabbed ahold of Karens rear. Sunk his fingers into her squishy skin.

Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack...

He pounded harder and faster. Trying to out pace her.

Smack... Smack... Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack. Smack.

"I've... learnt to conquer stallions and bulls far more dangerous than you!" Clark said

"Then....

What... Ah....

Are you wa...Ah...iting for. Show me!" Karen mocked him with tease as she kept out pacing him.

"Oh.... Ah. Ah..."

Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack..

Clark paced himself faster. Matching her. He had to admit her hips were driving him crazy. But as a gentleman he had to make sure he pleased her completely before his own release.

Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack.. Smack..

Clark upped his game. His pace increased. A little while later and he started using his super speed. Vibrating each of his pounds. Jack hammering into her.

Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.

"By...Rao!

That BIG HEAD GOING IN AND OUT.....

Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.

AHHHH...

IT F...F--FEELS

AH...MAZING!

Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.Smack.

RAM IT! RAM IT!

RAM IT!!!!

OHHHHH...

AH!..UAH

AH!"

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head As she squirted her juices all over Clark. In A continuous stream as she covered his lower half in her essence. While during that same moment Clark let go and exploded inside of her. Tears ran down her eyes. She shut her eyes. Mouth wide open with a stupid grin and giving loud fulfilling moans of ecstasy. "Yeah..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justice League Watchtower. Cafeteria.

Karen stared at Diana's rump, she stared with such intensity that she would have burned through Diana's behind had it not been for her control over her heat vision. But her eyes glowed a hue of red.

Karen lightly likcked her lips while thinking what she wanted to do to Diana's tanned bum. Its perfect shape. The way it curved and meshed well with her perfect body. The way each toned cheek creased with her every step. The creases and bumps on her underwear. Didn't help the fact that she had a white star flashing on each of her cheeks. Oh, how those stars moved up and down with each sway of Diana's hips.

Karen had to admit although she did like her own bum, she did get jealous whenever she'd see Diana's. But it is the usual thing. It was big afterall. Giving a lot of women a challenge and run for their money. It was well toned and proportionate to her toned figure.

"Nice, Curvy and Soft. I swear I just want to leave teeth marks all over her and that sweet ass" Karen whispered while licking her full lips.

"Yeah, I know what you mean" Clark replied back softly, they both shamelessly stared at Dianas lovely body.

Karen peaked over to Clark while he kept stealing a look at Diana. Due to how bright the reddish hue was mixing with his Cerulean blue eyes, Karen could tell he was turned on and ready to go once again. Not that their night wasn't quite adventurous already. While she looked at him, something else peaked her interest.

"Meet me in my quarters Clark, you maybe wearing Kryptonian armour, but it still doesn't hide that big pipe down there. I have a way of relieving you, besides I want a proper nutritious breakfast..."

Karen gave Clark a wink while pointing to her chest.

"Unless you want to walk around all day with that between your legs." Karen said with a smirk, rubbing her gloved palm over his "third thigh" as she got up from their table and started walking out of the Cafeteria.

A while later Clark followed suit, with his trousers tightening around one leg, making it awkward for him to move. Which he covered up with his brightly red cape. Wrapping it over himself fully.

But before leaving he glanced one look back at Diana. Luckily for him it was of her smiling with a couple of other female members of the league. That moment warmed Clarks heart as he continued out, towards Karen's room. Hardening him up a bit more, which didn't help in his case.

So he resorted to floating a mere inches off the ground.

THE END...

sknng
sknng
9 Followers
12