Shower Time

Story Info
Johnny decides to join his younger sister in the shower.
913 words
3.97
257k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TromeoQue
TromeoQue
294 Followers

The characters in this story are both at least 18 years of age.

*

Mom and Dad are out for the evening, so I've decided tonight's the night. My little sister, Bree, as usual, has gone upstairs to take a shower, so I sneak up after her, creep up to the bathroom door, and open it just a tiny crack. I look in just in time to see her reach behind her back, and unhook her bra. As soon as I see those lovely titties that I've fantasized so many times about squeezing and sucking on, my cock instantly swells up to full thickness, so hard that it presses almost uncomfortably against my jeans. My sister's a little bit pudgy, but that, to me, just makes me want her more. She pulls down her pants and panties, giving me a shot of her beautiful ass, before opening the shower door, and getting in.

I've watched my little sister like this numerous times, but now, with the house to ourselves, I feel it's time to make my move. As the shower starts up, and the room fills with steam, I creep in, and watch her silhouette through the door, before finally reaching forward, and sliding it open. My sister instantly turns and covers herself.

"Johnny! What the hell?"

"I was just wondering if I could join you. You know, like when we were kids."

"Johnny, get the fuck out!"

"C'mon, sis, it'll be fun."

"Johnny..." I take my shirt off, and then pull down my jeans and boxers, and my sister now has no doubt of my intent, as my rock hard cock bounces out. "Johnny, I'm your fucking sister!" Undeterred, I get in with her. "Johnny...don't..." Her rapid blinking and hesitant tone tell me she's not completely opposed to what I want to do. I put my hand on the back of her head, running my fingers through her wet hair, and press my lips to hers, and her resistance instantly melts away. With her eyes closed, she starts kissing my shoulder, and I feel her hand wrap around my throbbing cock, then start to slowly stroke it. I kiss the top of her head. "Johnny, this is wrong..."

"I know, Bree. I know." Bree starts kissing down my chest, then my stomach, as she gets on one knee, then the other. My sister looks up at me, as she holds my cock up to her mouth, then starts licking around the head. She then starts sucking on it, which feels so good, my knees almost buckle. Finally, she slides her lips down around my shaft, and properly sucks me off. Even as she sucks my cock, I feel her tongue licking around my head, and on the underside, which she rubs with her tongue like a finger. "Oh, God, that feels good, Bree." Before too long, I feel my cock start to slowly contract. Just as I'm about to go off, Bree pulls it out, and I cum all over her tits. Bree then comes back up, and we kiss passionately, tongues writhing together. She then once again kisses my shoulder. "Let's go to your room."

Soon, we're making out on her bed, me squeezing and rubbing her tits, and her again stroking my cock, which is already getting hard again. I start kissing down her shoulders and chest, and then sucking on her cherry-like nipples. My sister moans with pleasure at me kneading and sucking on her tits. "Oh, God, Johnny..." I start kissing down her stomach, her beautiful pudgy little belly, kissing around her navel, then down her pubic mound, until I get to her moist pussy. I slowly lick up and down, and I hear Bree's breathing get longer and deeper. "...huh...fuck...yessss..." Her pussy is so wet, the juice is dripping down my chin as I lap it up. My sister starts bucking her hips as I starting circling around her pulsating clit with my tongue. "Oh, Johnny...huh...Oh, God!" I grab hold of her butt-cheeks to keep from being thrown off her as I lick faster and harder, determined to taste her orgasm. Her hips lock up, as she cums. "FUUUUUUUCK!!!"

I sit up, to see her practically clawing at her tits, looking up at me expectantly, as she sees my cock is once again at the point of throbbing. I level it with her pussy, and slowly insert it. "Ah-hah-hunh..." I feel something pop, and realize I've just taken my sister's virginity. Grabbing her sides, I start to slowly thrust into her, and my sister's moans turn into groans, while her tits sway up and down. "Ohfuck...Ohfuck!" she says, as I speed up a little. Bree's tight little pussy grips my cock so hard, I feel like she might rip it off. I go faster, and now her tits are bouncing hard. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Fuck!" She's practically screaming now, and grimacing, as I practically embed her into the mattress. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" My cock once again starts to contract, and, at the last minute, I pull out, and shoot a massive load, over her pussy, her stomach, her tits, all the way up to her neck. I then lean down, and we again kiss hungrily, practically sucking the air out of each other. After catching her breath, my sister says, "That was wrong. We shouldn't have done that."

"I know, Bree." I say, knowing full well we'll be doing it again. "I know."

TromeoQue
TromeoQue
294 Followers