Shower Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home, neither of us said much and I put her silence down to the fact we were both exhausted. I knew I wasn't talking much because I was thinking about what had happened. I wondered if I was a bit weird. The fact I got a hard on when I saw Judy pissing and then coming so quickly when I realized she was pissing on me, despite having cum not long beforehand. I wondered if she thought I was weird, but dismissed that fairly quickly when I thought back and realized she had initiated it all. I certainly didn't think she was weird, we did a lot of experimenting, but experimenting was one thing, I had shown that it actually turned me on. After that I didn't think much more about it.

We used to have theme nights every couple of weeks, where we took it in turns to be the one in charge and the other person had to as they were told. A few weeks after our outdoor photo session, Judy had a day off during the week. We lived a North Bondi at the time and topless sunbathing had recently been legalized at South Bondi beach. Judy had invested in a gold G-string bathing costume and loved to go down there and sunbake topless with her sunglasses on while she watched all the men perving at her. She'd taken a trip down there this day and on her way home bought a few bottles of wine. I was already home and when she came in she told me to go and have a shower while she made some dinner.

I said I was too tired and I'd have a shower later, but she told me it was her theme night and I had to do as I was told, so I conceded. The shower refreshed me and when I came out Judy served my dinner with wine and told me when I'd finished I was to take my clothes off and have some more wine while I waited for her. I did as I was told and waited and waited, it seemed to take an eternity before she yelled out to press the play button on the cassette player.

I did this and the sounds of Rose Tattoo belted out of the speakers. Judy sashayed into the room, swinging her hips to the beat of the music. She looked very hot, her face was fully made up with eye shadow, mascara, rouge and bright red lipstick and her hair was in two plaits. She was wearing white shirt, unbuttoned and tied at the waist, so there was plenty of tit flesh on show and her nipples were clearly stiff. Her waist was bare and she had on a grey pleated skirt, which from her school uniform and white stockings and suspenders. Seeing her made up like this and seeing her dancing to the music made my cock start to swell. She wasn't dancing like you would in a disco, she was doing lots of bumping and grinding, like a stripper. She made sure her boobs swung heavily under her shirt and that her skirt flipped up, showing me her hot arse, covered in skimpy purple knickers. Every now and then she would stand still with a coy, innocent look and sexy smile and then raise the front of her skirt, just enough to show me a glimpse of her panty clad pussy and then let it drop just as quick.

She changed her style when Fame by David Bowie came on. She started running her hands up and down her legs and torso, sometimes cupping her breasts as she continued to bump and grind. She stood close to me and turned her back to me, parted her legs and bent over at the waist, giving a great view of her butt and I could see that her panties were stuck to the contours of her pussy and the was a small wet spot forming in the gusset. When she straightened up she spread her arms out and her hands were holding the ends of the shirt that had been tied together. She looked over her shoulder at me, checking out my now fully erect pole and winked as she slowly turned to face me, still swinging her hips and making the skirt flip up and down slightly.

Her big tits were now in full view and I could see that her nipples were as hard as bullets, but they weren't brown, they were bright red. She threw the shirt off and moved forward, straddling my right knee, rubbing her pussy against it. She took her right breast in both hands and brought her left nipple to my mouth. I took it into mouth and started sucking. She whispered into my ear that I wasn't to stop sucking until all of the strawberry flavoured lipstick was gone. J loved nipple play, she often make me play, pinch, lick, bite and suck them for half an hour at a time. The thing that she loved most was for me to give them love bites. She often said she wished she had milk in them so I could suck it out. I sucked as hard as I ever had and the harder I sucked, the harder she ground her pussy against my leg and knee. While I was still sucking she pulled away, stretching her nipple and tit until it was pulled out of my mouth. The lipstick was definitely all gone.

My Sharona was the next song on the menu and Judy jumped around, her tits bouncing up and down and her skirt flipping around. She came close again, with her back to me and lifted her skirt and then pulling her knickers into her arse crack, so I had a full view of her cheeks. She thrust her hips backwards and forwards, her cheeks tightening on the forward thrusts and opening up and loosening and bouncing on the backward thrusts. I couldn't resist and held my hand out, feeling the soft flesh of each cheek. When she felt me fondling her, Judy stopped thrusting, so I could do it properly. I guessed that this was partly for my benefit, but the goosebumps that appeared told me she was enjoying it immensely.

When Khe Sahn started belting out of the speakers, Judy used her legs to spread my knees apart and she reached behind herself to pull her cheeks apart. She backed herself onto my so that my pole lay long her crack and she let go so that her cheeks enveloped my cock. She moved up and down, literally masturbating me with her bum crack and rubbing her panty covered slit and clit along my shaft and balls. My cock was leaking pre-cum juices like a tap at this stage and then she undid her skirt leaving her in just the purple knickers and stockings and suspenders.

The next song was Emotional Rescue by the Stones and I was starting to feel like I needed physical rescue. I had continued drinking wine and J kept drinking from my glass too. After some more graphic bumping and grinding, she again turned her back to me and started to pull her panties off. She kept her legs together and along with lowering herself by bending her knees she somehow managed to remove them without showing me anything. She waggled her backside to the tempo of the music and again slowly turned. When she was fully frontal, her hand was covering the sweet pussy I was longing to see. She looked me straight in the eye, but I couldn't take my eyes off her hand and she removed it in a flash, exposing her shaved pussy, the outer lips drooping either side of the crack, looking so gorgeous as she kept her legs tight together.

Slowly pumping her hips to the music, she slowly let her legs part slightly, before dropping to the floor and spreading her legs wide and high, so I could see her hot slit in all its glory. She used two fingers of one hand to pull her flaps apart, exposing her hole and clit. She dipped a finger of the other hand inside her cunt and then slid it out before using it to diddle her clit. She kept flicking her wet finger across her button until the music changed again.

When Let My Love Open The Door by The Who's guitarist Pete Townsend came on she put one hand behind her and lifted her butt and herself off the floor, the whole time thrusting her pussy as if she were fucking some unseen cock. She came towards me and closed my legs before straddling me and dropping her pussy onto the head of my cock. She moved backwards and forwards slightly and when she was sure she was in the right position she let her weight drop as she impaled herself on my pole. Her cunt slid down on my cock in one movement and our shaved pubic bones met. I was deep inside her. Judy started to make small thrusting movements so that there was only a small amount of in and out action, but her clit was constantly rubbing hard against my pubis.

Judy grabbed her right tit and pushed her hard nipple into my mouth, again she said "Make sure you suck it all off." I took as much of her tit into my mouth as I could and gave it the hardest love bite I could as she kept grinding herself against me. After only a few seconds she started shaking uncontrollably. her pussy leaking girl spunk all over my balls and thighs. She orgasmed for about two minutes and normally I would have cum long before now, but the amount of wine I had consumed was stopping me. When she was satisfied she stood straight up, my diamond hard cock plopping out of her like a cork. I expected her to blow me, but she said "Now go into the bathroom and lie on the floor." I knew it was her night and I had to do it, but I was bitterly disappointed. She followed me in, stroking my butt cheeks, which she knew I loved.

I laid down as I was told to do and she put her feet either side of my legs and squatted slightly. When I realized what she was going to do, I had mixed emotions, but my cock certainly didn't, it started jumping around like an excited puppy. Judy started to piss and directed the flow directly onto my cock and balls. Without even thinking, my hand went to my cock and I started wanking. The feeling of the hot stream was amazing and within 4 strokes my cock was like a fountain, loads of creamy spunk spurting into the air. Judy kept pissing and I kept cumming. When we both finished I was stunned, it was the most breathtaking orgasm I had ever experienced. The combination of seeing Judy standing over me, the stream of liquid coming out of her and the hot, wet piss splashing on my sensitive parts was stunning.

Judy told me to stand up and she threw a towel on the floor and laid down. She propped herself on one elbow and pulled her pussy lips apart with her other hand. She said "I want it on my tits and cunt." I didn't need any clarifying and because I had such a full bladder, I didn't have any trouble complying with her wishes. I pointed my wilting cock towards her tits and started spraying her. I then pointed it towards her pussy and as soon the hot liquid hit her clit, she convulsed and her hand started rubbing her clit at 100mph. It was the same as with me, I kept pissing and Judy kept cumming, except that when I finished, she kept rubbing the liquid into her clit and just kept shaking.

We cleaned ourselves up in the shower and went back to the lounge room to drink more wine. This time we were both keen to talk about what happened. We ere both relieved that we agreed on a number of issues. Despite the fact that it turned us on unbelievably, we were both worried about health concerns, we both didn't like the smell, we both didn't want piss anywhere near our faces and that we didn't want this to be a focal point of our sex life. It should be something we only did occasionally.

We experimented on and off and made a few discoveries. The first was that because we always wanted to clean ourselves straight afterwards and that it was something that only lasted a short while, we should leave it to the end of our lovemaking and not make it something that we did a number of times during a session. I also observed (this was something that Judy probably wouldn't notice herself) that when I was drinking, the first time I "drained the main vein" the pee was very yellow and pungent, but as the night went on it become clearer, to a point where it was completely clear and there was no discernible smell. So we experimented with this and whenever we were going to have a shower session we'd drink a bit and relieve ourselves a number of times before we got to the "shower". We continued this during our 6 year relationship and enjoyed it without having any hang-ups about it.

12