Shower to Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky paused just long enough to flatly state, "Sorry, I got horny."

"That's okay... If you hadn't done him, I probably would have," Jamie returned with a smirk.

Pausing the fellatio again, Becky asked, "You want to take over while I get out of these jeans?"

"Sure!" Jamie replied, dropping to her knees next to Becky.

As Becky got to her feet, Jamie quickly scooted over and engulfed Derek's manhood. The combination of the alcohol and her standing up too quickly left Becky a bit lightheaded and unstable on her feet. Placing her hands against Derek's chest to balance herself, she giggled and quipped, "I think I need to go lie down," feigning distress. And after a brief pause she oozed, "So you can stick that big dick in my pussy!"

"Ohhh, you're such a naughty girl," Derek chuckled, as he took advantage of her stance and once more scooped her massive boobs into his dark hands. Holding them under her breasts, he began rubbing his thumbs in circles over her swollen nipples.

"Does that mean you don't want to fuck me?" Becky questioned demurely.

"Hell no!" Derek shot back, "But you gotta get out of those jeans first."

"Oh yeah... I guess I do," Becky muttered, moving her hands toward her waist. She fumbled with her belt a moment and then unbuttoned and unzipped the pants. Hooking her thumbs over the top of both the jeans and her panties, she began to wriggle them down, over her full hips.

As she worked them past the swell of her buttocks, she heard Todd's familiar voice call out, "Nice ass!" At that point Becky looked around and found that several of the partygoers had gathered around the scene. They were mostly men, since there were about twice as many of them in attendance as there were women. Undaunted, she kicked off her sandals and finished stripping out of her pants, pulling free of Derek's groping fingers as she bent to tug the denim garment over her feet.

After freeing herself of the pants, Becky tossed them into a nearby lounge chair, on top of her previously discarded shirt and bra. Reaching for Derek's hand, the buxom redhead ventured, "Come on and show these guys how good you can fuck me."

Jamie, overhearing the petition of her friend, ceased her ministrations to Derek's pecker and leaned away to allow the man freedom to move. He took Becky's hand and followed her a few steps to a nearby picnic table, his hard-on sticking straight out in front of him. After he was clear, Jamie stood and began stripping, pulling her polo shirt over her head to reveal a pair of small, braless tits. A few moments later, she too had shed her jeans and thong, showing off a very large, thick, triangular mass of sandy brown pubic hair.

Becky turned around to face Derek as she leaned her backside against the table's end. With a little hop, she seated herself on the table, leaving her legs dangling free. She spread her thighs a bit and leaned back on her elbows, displaying the wetness of her hole, nestled in her own dense thicket of red curls. "Oooh... C'mon stud, put it in me," she enticed as several of the men scrambled to seat themselves on the benches lining each side of the table.

Before Derek moved into position, Becky could see Jamie, who was once more kneeling in the grass, preparing to orally service two more men who were hurriedly stripping. Standing beside Jamie was Karen, another party regular, being undressed by two other men, who Becky didn't know. Her view was quickly blocked by a shirtless woman she didn't recognize. Directly behind this woman stood Todd and he had his arms around her, under hers, his hands mauling the medium sized breasts. "Go on Dude, stick it to her," he crudely advised Derek.

The remark was followed by several mixed hoots and shouts of encouragement by the other men. Derek advanced between Becky's legs, reaching down to hook a hand behind each of her knees. He lifted her legs as he drew closer, spreading her open even wider, until the end of his prick came into contact with her. Becky watched him make a couple of unsuccessful attempts at entering her vagina, and then reached down to guide him in.

"Uhhmmm..." Becky groaned as Derek's impressive tool parted the labia and began to sink into her. She withdrew her hand when he was firmly inside of her, returning to the propped-up position that she had been in before. "Oh, God... Yes!" she growled as he continued to fill her needy vagina. "C'mon stud... Fuck me!" she barked in exhilarated anticipation.

Wanton lust was consuming her and Becky now wanted to be totally ravished. And not just by Derek, but the others as well. "The rest of you guys get your dicks out too!" she commanded.

"Goddamn boys; Do ya' think she's willing!" Becky heard Todd jeering.

Becky knew that Todd was usually less than a gentleman when it came to women, and that's probably why she had never screwed him. But now his barbarous comments only served to fuel the fires of depravity that were burning within her. She was aware that she was about to be descended upon, and she was never more ready. "That's right boys, I am," she purred.

As Derek began stroking in and out of her hot love tunnel, Becky lowered her upper body so that she was now laying flat on her back. Immediately hands were on her boobs, squeezing and pulling at them. On each side, she could feel hands belonging to at least two different men on each breast. One hand would be massaging the melon and another tweaking the nipple.

Stretching her arms outward, draping them across the table, Becky soon found her hands filled with stiff dicks. She pulled at the members as the blitz of her tits progressed. It wasn't long before one of the guys scrambled onto the table to kneel next to her shoulder. Raising up on her elbows again and twisting her head at an angle, Becky was able to take his pecker into her mouth, a big droplet of clear pre-cum dripping onto her tongue as she did.

She could hear Derek grunting as he thrust his delicious feeling cock into her at an ever-increasing pace. His big shaft filled her void and then retracted, over and over, jarring her body with each jab into her depths. He used long, forceful drives, pulling out until just the tip was still wedged in her opening, and then pushing his entire length back into her. At times it almost seemed like the whole scene was playing out in slow motion.

Her ears were also filled with the boisterous laughter and conversation of the men surrounding her. Becky had no idea how many there were; she lost count of how many different dicks found their way into her hands and mouth. And she really didn't care. All she knew was that she wanted them all. She hadn't been well-fucked in quite a while and her passion had been stacking up within her. A gang-bang wasn't exactly what she would have chosen, but now she was glad that she'd initiated this episode.

"Uhhh... I'm gonna... Uhhh... shoot... Uhhh..." Derek called out, piercing the commotion around the table.

"Do it man! Blow your wad all over her," Todd instructed with a laugh.

All of the hands were suddenly gone from her body and Becky glanced downward as another guy stuffed his hard-on into her mouth. She could see Derek grimacing, on the brink of eruption. Then she felt him withdraw completely and let his boner slide over her mound as he made a couple more thrusts. As he pushed forward one last time, his cum spewed out in a long stream. It landed an inch or two above her bellybutton and trailed downward, almost to the top of her bush.

The group surrounding the table cheered like their favorite team had just scored. While they were celebrating, Derek went on pumping his sperm onto Becky's lower abdomen. He finished by milking the last droplets out to fall into the chestnut colored curls adorning her pubic area. They remained perched on top of the hairs, like tiny pearls on display in a jewelry store window, as he backed away.

A few seconds of silence followed and then Becky heard the guy she was sucking begin to groan. She knew that he too was closing in on his climax and she sucked him even harder. In only a moment or two, the guy pulled free of her lips and launched his own spray of jism onto her chest. Again the guys cheered and whistled at the display.

While the fellow finished and exited the table, Becky noticed that the woman Todd had been playing with was now kneeling in front of him, her head bobbing up and down. He pulled free of her and moved into the vacancy left by Derek. Another man stepped in front of the woman, offering her his dick as Todd unceremoniously jammed his into Becky. "I've thought about fucking you for a long time now," he said, leering at her.

"Well shut up and fuck me then," Becky replied in a husky voice, her own smutty desire exhilarating her even more.

Todd didn't waste the opportunity and began to slam into her, even faster and harder than Derek had. "Damn... What a... hot piece... of ass..." he grunted between thrusts into her. His derogatory and filthy orations continued while he took her, somehow turning her on more and more.

"Oh, yeahhhh... Fuck my.... hot ass..." Becky wailed, almost in disbelief of herself. This was not normal for her at all. She had never really gotten into dirty talk before, but now it seemed as though she couldn't get enough. "Oh god... Fuck me... Fuck me hard," she cried before having her head pulled around to service yet another stiff prick.

As Todd continued his verbal and physical assault, Becky watched another of the men climb up to stand on the bench to her left, between him and the guy she was blowing. This fellow began stroking his meat furiously, grunting as he quickly climaxed. His cum surged outward and then down, splashing on Becky's body to mingle with what was already there.

Another of the group followed suit, only from the right side this time. As the other man had done, he stood on the bench and jerked his pecker until his ejaculate squirted onto Becky's fair skin. "Uhhh-mmm," Becky moaned around the cock in her mouth.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" Todd snarled as he jerked his slimy cock out of her.

"UhHuhm... UhHuhm..." Becky whined, then freed her lips long enough to encourage, "Cum on me...Cum on my pussy you nasty mother-fucker!" Then she again devoured the dick she'd been sucking, working it as if she were literally trying to draw the man's sperm right out of his balls.

"You hot.... little slu-utt...." Todd moaned, releasing his wad, as requested, right onto Becky's pussy mound. The initial blast struck squarely on her clit, sending a wonderful tingle through her groin.

"Mmm... UhHmmm...Uh-Uh-Uh... Mmm..." she whined again, the vibrations pushing her face-fucking counterpart over the edge. He withdrew just as he began to release his load and it splattered against Becky's chin and then onto her upper chest. "Oh, yeahh!" she exclaimed, the unmistakable smell of semen filling her nostrils.

Both of the men who'd just cum moved away and the guy that had taken over Todd's 'girlfriend' took a step to the side, positioning himself between Becky's thighs. As he inserted his cock, the girl rose to her feet and turned toward the table. Leaning in, she let her fingertips trail through the streaks and puddles of cum, until they centered on Becky's sperm-covered clitoris.

"Mmmm..." Becky moaned as the other female began to gently rub the engorged organ. Again, Becky lowered her back to the table, readjusting her hands on the pair of dicks she was jacking off. She closed her eyes and relished the sensations pulsing through her body. The attention to her love button was quickly lifting her toward her own orgasm and she spurred the girl on, "Yes, yes... make me cum!"

The nearer she drew to release, the faster Becky tugged at the men to her sides. They both were exhorting her and groaning out their approval. "Let's cum on her tits," one of them said, the other agreeing wholeheartedly. She could feel them pull back from her stroking fingers and then they each stepped between the table and bench. They both leaned in as far as they were able and began jerking themselves, as close to her wobbling boobs as they could get.

Becky simply closed her eyes and took in the sounds and feelings afforded to her. The other woman continued to strum at her clit while the man fucked her at a steady pace. She could feel someone begin teasing and pulling at her right nipple, sending jolts of pleasure through her chest. Then her left nipple was stretched upward and pinched, rather sharply, but it only drove her closer to climax.

Everything seemed to suddenly culminate when she felt a tingle begin to build in the pit of her stomach, signaling that she was nearly at the pinnacle of her pleasure. Like the feeling that you get as you experience the first long drop of a roller coaster, Becky's orgasm tore through her body. "Uh-Uh... OHHH GOD!" she cried out. "Mmmmm... Oh-Oh-Uhhhmmm."

"Uh-Uh... Here it comes..." The guy fucking her choked out before pulling free of her pussy to add his contribution to the messy mix of semen that had already been dispensed on Becky's torso.

"Oh fuck! Me too..." the man on her right side called out.

Becky barely felt the sticky juice contacting her still spasming body, but she knew it was. As did the jizz from the guy on her left, when he announced his delivery immediately afterward. Both of the men hit their marks, shooting their cum onto Becky's heaving melons, the goo running down between them.

Her climax had been one of the most powerful ones that Becky could remember as she lay there breathing heavily. She had a delicious warmth coursing through her that she wished would last forever. During the next several minutes of post-orgasmic recovery time, she heard Todd bellowing out an announcement. "Any of you guys that are ready, get over here and blow your load on this hot slut."

As she opened her eyes, she found four more men had gathered around her. At different intervals, they each spattered her body with their ejaculations. She had to quietly laugh as she thought about the irony of her evening; from the warm spray of her shower at home to the cum shower she'd just received. Laughing out loud and surveying her cum-drenched body, Becky said "I think I need another shower!"

From somewhere beyond her field of vision, Becky heard Derek call out "Give us a few minutes!"

Becky knew going to the party wasn't a good idea.

~~THE END~~

12