Showered with Pleasure

Story Info
Aaron's adventures continue.
1.1k words
3.86
25.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is actually part2. The first part called Aaron's first blowjob.

I would like to thank my editor, adetaildiva. without whom my story would not be what it is. thanks for the help!

*

I went to sleep satisfied after the incredible whitewashing Nick gave my cock. I woke up the next morning with a huge hard on. I could still feel Nick's mouth wrapped around my dick. I got up, placed a towel on my lap, and headed for the community showers, hoping no one would be there. I didn't want anyone to see the tremendous wood I was sporting. It was my lucky day; all the shower stalls were empty. I got out of my wheelchair and crawled into the shower. Pulling myself up into a standing position using one of the many grab bars on the wall, I turned on the water and lathered up. As I stood there surrounded by steam and hot water cascading down my body, I thought of Nick and wondered if I would ever experience a feeling like last night again. I started to rinse my hair and felt my cock rise as I continued to think about Nick. I stood there for quite a few minutes lost in my thoughts, when I heard the shower curtain open with a mighty whip. It scared the hell out of me. I couldn't see anything because the shampoo had run into my eyes. All I could hear was Nick's throaty laughter.

"You bastard!" I yelled.

"Take it easy, Aaron baby, you owe me a favor remember?" Get that cute ass of yours out of the shower and come over here and suck my dick."

I couldn't argue with that, since I did agree to return the favor. I was a bit shocked. Most people would've found a bed or waited until the other person was out of the shower, but Nick wasn't most people, clearly he was horny and he needed my attention right now. I got out of the shower, back into my chair and gave myself a quick pat dry. Nick already had his pants down.

"Hurry up," he said eagerly. "We only have an hour before everybody wakes up."

I got my chair beside Nick's. He lifted his ass off his chair by pushing himself up with his legs and keeping his knees locked I bent down and took the head of his semi-erect cock into my mouth. It was better than I expected. I always wondered what it would feel like to suck a guy's dick and now it was happening; it was great! I opened my mouth wider to take in more of Nick's girth. I sucked harder and heard him moan, "Take all of it, take it all in." Wanting only to please him, I did what he told me; now he was fully erect. I heard faint moans coming from Nick and I knew I was doing a good job. I felt his cock twitch; any minute now he was going to fill my mouth with his salty nectar. I continued pleasing him, awaiting my reward when he suddenly yelled, "STOP."

"What the fuck?" I asked very confused. Nick just looked at me, a strange cunning smile stretching across his lips.

"I changed my mind. You give great head, but I really want that cute ass of yours."

"You want my ass?" What did that mean? I was totally confused.

"Yeah, I want your ass. You think all I do is suck cock?" I'll admit that sucking cock is great, but it can old very fast."

I was still very confused. "You want my ass, what does that mean?" Nick placed both hands firmly on my shoulders, looked deep into my eyes and said, "Honey, I want to fuck that oh-so-cute ass of yours. Now crawl back in the shower and stay on all fours."

I did as I was told. Once I was in position, Nick crawled into the shower, and got up on his knees behind me.

He turned the shower on, adjusted the temperature to warm, and grabbed the bottle of body wash I'd left behind, and squirted soap on my asshole.

"What are you doing?" I was getting nervous. It was obvious he had done this before. I began to think that maybe I should stop this. Getting a blowjob was one thing, but did I really want this guy's dick in my ass.

"I have to lubricate your hole with something, or it's gonna hurt like hell." Now just relax. I'm going slowly slide my finger in. It stretches the hole and helps you get used to the sensation. That way, my dick will go in easier."

I did my best to relax, but cried out in pain when I felt Nick's finger invade my ass. "Just relax, Aaron, don't tighten your ass, it'll make it hurt more." I closed my eyes and focused on relaxing. It must have worked because the pain subsided, replaced by total pleasure. I was amazed this hot hunk of man had a finger in my ass and I never felt a thing! The next thing I felt was Nick's finger sliding out of my hole and quickly back in again. It didn't take long for him to get a rhythm going. I was completely hypnotized by the pleasure I was receiving and started rocking back and forth to Nick's rhythm.

I soon heard a "fart" sound as Nick squirted body wash on his cock and gave it a quick rub. I felt Nick's erection at the top of my ass and held my breath as it neared my waiting hole. I gritted my teeth and prepared myself for what I was sure would be horrible pain. To my surprise, his cock slid into me with ease; there was no pain, only the most incredible pleasure I'd ever felt!

I could hear his hips smack against my ass as he rode me harder and harder, like some wild horny cowboy. I continued to rock back and forth to meet his thrusts. It wasn't long before we were in sync with each other's rhythm and Nick's pace quickened. I knew he would soon fill me up with hot cum! A few more thrusts, and BAM! His cock erupted, coating my insides! I felt the heat of his cum; I thought my insides were on fire! I moaned with delight and struggled to keep my balance.

His cock slid out of me as easily as went in. I collapsed to my stomach, Nick fell on top of me; we were both exhausted. We lay together for several minutes before showering and preparing for the day's classes. We got out of the shower, dressed, embraced passionately. As we broke our embrace, I had to ask, "Weren't you going to get me off?"

"Aaron, baby don't you remember, you owed me a favor?" And with that icy reply, He was gone as quickly as he appeared. I was left wondering how I was going concentrate on my classes after what had just happened, and if I was ever going to see Nick again.