Showerhead

Story Info
Unexpected pleasures under the warmth of the falling water.
1.9k words
4
19.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping into the front door I call out for she but she do not reply. "Hmmmm" I say to myself dropping my keys on the table and turning for my bedroom. Checking my watch, I am puzzled by she not being here. Shrugging my shoulder I head into my bedroom and take off my work clothes, gathering them up I take them to the laundry room and drop them into the washer. Reaching down I slip off my briefs and toss them in with the rest of my clothes. The air hitting my bare prick feels good after being clothed all day.

I reach down and run my hand down the length of my shaft and can't help recalling the marathon fuck we had just the night before. Lost in the moment I imagine her full lips slipping over the head of my limp dick and sucking it inside the velvet warmth of her sexy mouth. It excites me and causes a drop of precum to form on the head of my dick. Sighing, I grab a towel from the dryer and head down to the shower.

Adjusting the water temperature I step inside. The hot water hits my naked body and feels so good after being outside working. Grabbing the liquid soap I lather up, as my hand touches my cock I realize that it is a little sore from the massive amount of fucking we have done over the past few days. I grin and then laugh a bit at how lucky I am to have found a sexy woman like she that enjoy sex as much as myself.

I am startled from my thought at the sound of the shower door opening behind me. Not turning, a smile crosses my face as she step in behind me and I can feel her naked full breasts pressing into the area just below my shoulder blades. Her arms slide around my body and a wave of pleasure passes through me as her neatly manicured fingernails runs through my chest hair and brushes across my nipples.

I feel the blood rushing to my groin and the head of my thick cock swell as she kisses my shoulders and back, Pulling down on my shoulders, I lower myself just enough so that she can kiss my neck.

“Hi…..Miss me?”

She whispers breathlessly in my ear.

“I had something….I had to do.”

She continues in between gentle kisses up my neck.

“Did you fuck him?”

I respond laughing playfully, then turning so that I can look into her sexy eyes.

“No….I just sucked his cock until he came in my mouth.”

Looking up at me with a look of pure lust and a devious grin on her pretty face I let out a sigh and pull her body into mine. She knows how excited I get when she tells me about fucking other men.

I kiss her full upon the mouth as my dick swells until it is throbbing and pressing against the soft, smooth flesh of her tummy. Her talented hands drop to my smoothly shaved pubic region.

Finding my hardening shaft, I moan gently as her hand curls around its girth, fingers rhythmically stoking my engorged length.

“Aren’t you going to tell me?”

I half moan enjoying immensely the gentle pounding of the steamy water and the feel of her hands on my now hard and throbbing tool.

“Later…. Right now all I want to do is suck on the cock I have been waiting all day for.”

I let out another long sigh at her words as she lean forward and flick my right nipple with her tongue, causing my cock head to swell even larger in her hand.

Reaching back I adjust the water temperature up, the shower stall fills with steam. Lowering herself to her knees before me she places a wet kiss on my swollen cock head as her maidenly soft hand strokes its length.

I look down at her and behold the vision of my lust. Her kneeling before me, body soaking wet, her dark hair held back by the weight of its wetness, I see her full lips about to devour my manhood. I am in heaven.

Parting her lips she takes my thick shaft into her waiting mouth, slowly devouring its length until they are seated at its base. Pressing them into the smooth, shaved flesh of my groin, she pauses there. I can feel her expert tongue rubbing the underside of my rigid shaft, the feeling is incredible.

Throwing my head back I moan loudly.

“Oh God….Yes….Kathy, you suck my cock so fucking good!!”

And then as if waiting upon that affirmation she begins slowly working her way back up the shaft.

Pausing at the head she looks up, the angelic look on her face is nearly enough to make me climax.

“I love sucking this gorgeous dick, Michael….. It makes me wet….. Sometimes it is all I can think about until I have it in my mouth.”

She says to me in between flicks of her talented tongue over my sensitive head. Then with a quick move of her lips she devours the entire length of my cock once again.

Time seems to stand still as she works my shaft with her mouth, slowly at first and then in earnest. The warmth of the water hitting my naked flesh accentuates the sensation of her full lips gliding up and down my erection.

Reaching around grabbing my ass, she picks up the pace even further, her mouth begins to make those “fucking” noises that I enjoy so much. Holding my ass with one hand the other gently caresses my inner thighs and heavy balls.

My moaning is non stop now; she looks up at me with her mouth wrapped around my shaft; the unmitigated lust in her eyes is palatable. She is enjoying what she is doing immensely. She might be using her mouth but in truth her entire body is involved in giving me head. The feelings passing through my cock and body are beyond description, the words escape me.

Leaning back against the tile wall of the shower I brace myself with my hands. Pulling my length from her mouth she lowers her darting tongue down to my balls and licks them gently while her hand strokes my length.

I moan louder as she sucks each of my balls into her mouth.

“Michael I want you……I want that hot cum down my throat…..fuck my mouth with your big, hard, cock……fuck my mouth until it explodes.”

She moans in half sentences between the ministrations she perform on me.

Grabbing the back of her head I weave my fingers into her short, wet, dark hair and force her mouth back over the head of my shaft. I can hear and feel her moaning as I begin thrusting my cock in and out of her lips just like it was her tight little pussy.

Her left hand grasps the base of my cock as her right falls uncontrollably to the lips of her sweet little cunt probing its pretty pink flesh and rubbing her sensitive little clit.

The scene is unbelievably hot, her, kneeling before me, me, thrusting my rigid prick into her mouth in the same way I fucked her tight pussy from behind the night before.

I can feel my balls draw up tight to my groin and I knew that it won’t be much longer before I would be pumping load after load of hot semen into her sweet mouth.

Pulling my cock from her mouth I hold it against my stomach then let it spring free, it lightly slaps her pouting lips and she grins. Using the same motion I grasp the base, gently cock whipping her pretty face.

“Are you ready to taste me? Are you ready to feel my hot cum explode in your mouth……are she going to be my little cum slut?”

I moan rubbing my cock across her sexy full lips.

“Oh yes baby…..make me your little cock slut….fill my mouth…I want to taste that sweet cum”.

She replies softly and sexily, grabbing my cock by the base of the shaft and enveloping its length with one smooth motion.

Her lips become a blur as she pumps my rock hardness in and out of her gorgeous mouth. My cock head swells; the soft drone of the water hitting our bodies and the slurping noises her mouth makes fills the shower stall with an erotic music. The index finger of her right hand rubs her clit furiously as the closing scene of this oral sex-opera builds to a crescendo.

Then as if an electric charge hit me:

“Oh Fuck!!.....God Kathy…..Yes, Yes, Yesssss”

I scream biting my lower lip as my body tightens. My searing hot cum explodes into her gorgeous sucking mouth.

She tastes my flood of semen and greedily swallows the first long ribbon I offer. However, almost simultaneously her pussy detonates into a climax that makes it nearly impossible for to concentrate on my cock. She struggles to maintain as waves of intense pleasure rack her trembling body.

As the second stream of cum fires into her mouth it hits the back of her throat and she is not prepared. It overflows and runs from the corner of her mouth dripping down her chin as my cock head slips from between her sexy lips. Instinctively she grasps my shaft and begins pumping it aiming it at her beautiful face.

Her talented fingers bring forth a third ribbon of jism nearly as large as the first two, it splashes across her partially closed mouth, grazes her cheek and lands on her left shoulder, the whole while her free hand continues working her shaved pussy and clit.

Regaining control she thrust her mouth quickly over my throbbing tool, sucking it passionately as a forth and two other much smaller streams of cum fill her mouth. As my climax subsides my body relaxes, my knees weaken and I lean back against the shower wall to catch myself.

As I do my cock slips from between her lips. I look down at her angelic face. The falling water landing on her up turned face has nearly washed the spilled cum off but I can still see traces of it. The look on her beautiful face exceeds the limits of language to describe.

Mesmerized by her piercing green eyes I stare down at she. A few moments pass then her pouting mouth slowly parts, using her tongue she force the hidden surprise through the narrow opening onto the surface of her full lips.

My cum that she held in her mouth runs down her chin and from the corner of her sexy mouth. It would have been washed away. Instead, using a graceful move of her left index finger, she feed it back into her waiting mouth, the whole time her eyes remain riveted to my own.

I see her sexy throat move as she swallow my gift to she; the look on her face is pure ecstasy and causes my spent cock to leap.

Licking her lips slowly and sensually she inaudibly mouths the words:

“…..Tastes so good”.

I am in total awe; it was by far the sexiest vision I have ever beheld. Reaching down I help her to her feet and we embrace pressing our bodies full against each other. I kiss her mouth and neck, whispering in her ear how incredible she is. Hugging me tight, she breathes in my ear;

“Let’s go finish this in bed………….”