Showerhead Orgasm Denial

Info
Her Master trains her in orgasm denial.
122 words
140k
17
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers



I wanted to share my recent shower experience with you . . . I was looking forward to using my new hand-held showerhead after a session with my Master.

During my training yesterday, the birch rod was used to place some lovely welts on the top of my breasts and nipples . . . I truly wanted the soothing warm water to take away the sting.

When informing Sir that I would be stepping into my shower shortly, he instructed me to practice 2 near-cums, since I am learning orgasm control (and mostly orgasm denial) through Sir’s tutelage.

My training has been intense and is no where near finished . . . join me as I step in to the shower.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ditto79
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
ditto79ditto79over 11 years agoAuthor
Response to a specific undisclosed "anonymous" email . . .

Dear sir,

This girl politely reminds you that she is not "*A* slut" .....I am only my *Master's* slut. To the rest of the world (this would be you), I demand to be treated with respect and honor.

Thank you for listening to my recording.

ditto79

ditto79ditto79over 11 years agoAuthor
"Showerhead Orgasm Denial" reader comments

I appreciate the kind words sent from different "anonymous" readers/listeners. Stay tuned as my Master instructs me to post more of his ordered voice recordings.

TheTrueBigBossTheTrueBigBossover 11 years ago
Fuck... -.-

The sound of your voice in delicious agony to cum was music to my ears... I didn't even make past 4:30... verrry very nice. I envy your master. Can't wait to hear more. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shower Play

Enjoyed your enjoyment. Keep cumming.

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT

This is an excellent audio of beautiful EDGING!!! Keep me cumming Baby Girl!!

Share this

Similar Stories

Remote Control Punishment Short story: a woman has remote control underwear onin BDSM
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Denial Games Day 01 Denial Games start again with Suzi.in Fetish
Suzi - First Try at Denial Suzi hints at female orgasm denial, he goes to the extreme.in Fetish
Remote Control Jessica's friend convinces her to spice up her life.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories