Showers Can be Fun

Story Info
They enjoy a shower together.
997 words
4.02
60.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ceb35
ceb35
4 Followers

I am recently engaged to be married, but my fiance lives over 1700 miles away. When he visits of course we spend every moment together. He has often suggested that sharing a shower would be fun. I hesitate, but only a little. I am not sure why it would bother me.

But the second night of his visit, we did not have plans to go out, so I took advantage of the time to jump in the shower and wash my hair. I do not have a typical shower time but will decide to jump in at any time of the day when the time presents itself. I undressed and walked the few feet to the bathroom naked. I never close the door when I shower because I live alone (usually) and there is no fan in the bathroom, the plants get to enjoy the steam and moisture from a hot shower.

I turned on the shower and while the water got hot I unbraided my hair. I wear it in one long braid to my waist. I ran my fingers through my hair while at the same time admiring my full breasts that he likes so much. I have to admit that I always take those few moments to enjoy the feeling of my hair falling over my shoulders and to check myself out a bit and this was no exception. As I stood there and my hand slid to my pussy, out of the corner of my eye I could see him watching me. I took a moment to put on a little show for him, gently massaging my pussy at the same time tweaking a now hardening nipple. I was already wet and had not yet stepped in the shower.

With the water hot I stepped into the shower and began the process of wetting my hair, and then squeezing a small amount of shampoo into my hand. I turned my back to the shower head and began to massage the shampoo into my hair when I felt a cold breeze and a then another hand helping me. I knew of course who it was. He had stepped into the shower with me and was standing behind me under the shower head, helping. He helped to wash then rinse and then condition my long hair. I have to admit without a conditioning there is no way I could ever brush it. This was the first time I ever had help washing my hair. I have often said that if I had all the money in the world the one thing I would love to have would be someone to wash my hair for me, but this is not exactly what I had in mind.

I could feel his hard-on as he stood behind me, he put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him, his cock between my butt cheeks. My behind is very sensitive and loves any attention paid to it. His hard-on is firmer than any man I have ever been with. He reached a hand around to the front and quickly found my pussy and gave my clit some needed attention.

“Time to get the rest of you clean”, he whispered in my ear.

He reached for the shower puff and squeezed a generous amount of shower gel on it and worked up a good lather. With it he washed each arm, my shoulders and back and down my behind, paying attention to each cheek. I felt him gently slide the soapy puff between my cheeks and massage my hot and wet, and not from the shower, pussy. If he hadn’t been holding on to me I would have collapsed right there and then. He turned me around to face him and washed the front of me, each breast, tweaking a nipple as he went. Then down my stomach back to that burning pussy of mine.

“I think you are clean enough now, but I think I need to check more closely”. And with that he kissed me. A deep, soul penetrating kiss. I melt!! His hands on my behind held me steady, massaging me gently. A finger sliding down my crack to tweak my bottom hole.

I was moaning with delight and expectation. He stood and held me close to him. I could feel his hardness against me!! I was so ready.

He kissed me and then slowly turned me around so that my behind faced his manliness. He kissed the middle of my back and trailed his hands back down to my behind and then under to very gently brush over my now burning pussy. The water still splashed down on us, making the scene all the more steamy. He bent me over and I leaned on shower chair. This gave him a good view of my round behind and wet pussy. I felt his hand again….probing my hot hole, in and out. And then it was removed and he stepped closer and pressed the his hardness against that hot, wet and waiting darkness.

One swift push and I felt all of him slide into me, leaning tight against my bottom. He pulled back and again slid in, hot and wet and wanting!! In and out, harder and harder he slapped against my rear. He had to hold my hips to keep me steady. I love it hard like that. To hear our bodies banging against each other. Just thinking about it now makes me wet. Suddenly, almost without warning I could hear his breath change and his orgasm approach. Harder and harder he smacked in the out until one final stroke and he exploded and me with him. I could feel his essence fill me up.

He withdrew and gave me a another nice wash down. When I stepped out of that shower I was so relaxed that I crawled into bed, slept until I felt a hand on my bottom…but that is another story.

ceb35
ceb35
4 Followers