Showers in Allenwood

Story Info
Very short fantasy for E to in keep mind as he showers.
939 words
4.07
11.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(For E - who runs his own cell....)

(Setting: Quickie in the showers -- Cell alpha takes his bitch as the rest of the block floor looks on.)

Would you fuck me in front of everyone? Shove me roughly up against the wall, your one hand around my throat, the other fisted in my hair. Holding me still as you assault my lips with yours, a bruising kiss, savage and primal.

You break the kiss, suck my lower lip in between your teeth, and bite hard enough to draw blood. Our breathing ragged, hearts racing. Or is that just mine?

You lean in close, your lips next to my ear, your voice turns my blood to liquid fire that courses through my veins and pools low in my belly. You ask me if I'm ready, if I'm wet for you, because you can't wait any longer. My 'yes' is a shout in the silence. A collective sigh escapes those watching us, they're as eager for you to plough in to me as I am. Your hands release their hold, grab my hips and turn me around. You tell me to put my hands on the wall, to spread my legs wide. I can't see you, but I can feel you.

The heat of your body scorching my skin. Your arm snakes around my waist, then a hand darts between my legs. As your fingers slip in between the slicked lips of my pussy, and spread them open wide, your other hand guides your hard, throbbing dick to my entrance. At the first touch of cock against cunt, I can't help but push back, like an eager filly at the gate. I know I'm going to be ridden hard. I know it's going to hurt, that I'll stretch and tear, but I want it, I want to ache and know that you're responsible.

You hesitate. I know you're thinking the same - torn between easing in gently, and slamming balls deep on the first thrust. I make the decision for you - I start to beg, plead with you to please fuck me, to claim me as your bitch, to force every inch of your pulsing rock hard cock so deep inside me I taste you in my mouth. A deep growl in the back of your throat tells me I'm about to get what I want.

With one powerful thrust, I am impaled on 8" of velvet over steel. It hurts, I can't think straight, pain flares at every raw nerve - you're the first I've spread my legs for in a long time. No time to settle, to adjust, as one deep thrust after another has the fat mushroomed head of your dick slamming up against the entrance to my womb. The slap of skin on skin and ragged breath fills the room. And it's not just the sound of you fucking your bitch till she can't breathe, its the sounds of all those watching us, fisted hands a poor substitute for a hot tight cunt. The musky scent of sex and precum heavy in the air. Slowly, pleasure starts to replace pain, your expert fingers rub and pinch, strum at my swollen clit, dragging pleasure up from the base of my spine. It's an aching throb that has me clenching my pussy around you as pull out and pushing back hard to meet each upward stroke. I close my eyes and lean back against you, revel in the ecstasy of being so possessed.

Grunting and moaning, we fuck, hard - someone has reached his limit, a shout and then 'oh sweet Jesus' as his eyes roll back in his head and cum gushes from the angry purple head of his abused dick. His sounds of climax seem to set everyone off, one after another they gasp and grunt as sticky ropes of cum coat their hands, the floor, each other. But you and I are in a world of our own, all that matters is the sting of precum on rubbed-raw skin, the mind-numbing pleasure that threatens to overtake us.

I know better than to cum without permission, I know you like it when I beg.

'Oh Jesus baby please please let your babygirl cum, let her cum all over your big dick, please let her scream your name!"

You must be close too because you don't make me beg long. Your husky voice says 'Cum for me baby, let me hear you scream'. It's all I need to send me over the edge. White lightning flashes and I'm falling. I cum hard, convulsing on your thick meat, coating you in honey. Your hold on me all that keeps me from bursting into a thousand shooting stars.

Through fog I hear your breathing change, your grip on my hips now painful. With a mighty roar you cum, I feel you swell even bigger inside me as thick ropes of salty cream flashflood up from your balls, and jet into me, filling me up to overflow with your seed. Riding out the pleasure you thrust gently, forcing cum deeper in to me, till I can't take another drop, and it starts to trickle down your shaft, and drip down my inner thighs.

With sudden tenderness, you withdraw slowly, careful not to hurt me. My legs are jelly and if it weren't for your arms now wrapped around me, I'd fall to the floor. We lean back against the wall, feeling each other's heart slam in our chest. The look in your eyes - pure possession. I belong to you now. And a soft feather-light kiss seals the deal.