Showers Of Ecstasy

Story Info
Sex between these two is very hot & wet.
1.1k words
4.12
58.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This was my first attempt at writing xxx stories, Please vote and if you have any pointers or comments please email me, I would really appreciate it.***

* * * * *

Steve worked for a local Law Enforcement agency in Richmond County North Carolina. He normally worked the second shift from 2 p.m. until 12 am, except this particular night when crime had opened up the doors of hell. As he ran through the neighborhood of 2nd avenue, his heart pounding cold adrenaline through his veins, the only voice he heard in his head was that of his beautiful new wife which he had married two Sundays before. He wanted to catch Jaime so bad he could taste it and put him where he belonged before he had the chance to kill again. You see Jaime had found this elderly lady's home and went in raped and killed this poor woman in cold blood. Soon Steve was able to lure Jaime into a gully between two houses where there was only one way in and one way out and he would have to go through Steve if he was going to get out. So Jaime surrendered and was brought in to the Judge to serve 35 years in prison. It was time for Steve to go home now that Richmond County was once again safe from the hands of criminals.

Stephanie knew her husband should be home soon but she couldn't wait any longer, she was to wet and far to horny. So she went into their bedroom and slowly stripped out of her clothes. She began running her hands down her body, loving how her fingertips felt on her smooth, soft skin. She reached her clit and jumped from the electrifying jolt it sent through her body when she touched it. "MMM Steve I wish you were home baby so you could touch me and love me, OOOHHH you make me so wet baby, I want to feel you inside of me" Stephanie moaned.

Steve pulled into the driveway around 2 am. Something was not right he thought to himself, all the lights were off in the house. Quietly as he could, he got out the car and closed the door. Slowly he crept up to the door and opened it quietly. He could hear moans and heavy breathing from within their bedroom. At first he thought there must be someone in there with his new wife so he sneaked around the corner and into the bedroom, meanwhile unholstering his gun. He could see the outline of his wife's body and hear her calling his name, "Oh Steve yes lick my pussy just like that, mmm baby that feels so good." He turned on the small lamp in the corner of the room so he could get a better view of her lost in this fantasy, As he watched her stick one finger up her asshole, put one in her pussy hole and her thumb rubbing her clit, his cock got hard and was hurting from the zipper on his pants, he decided to let his cock free and stroke it.

At first. he thought he was seeing things, but as he watched closer he saw it again, a thin stream of liquid shot out of her pussy and he realized she was pissing on herself and really getting off on it. "Damn" he exclaimed which startled Steph and brought her out of her fantasy and she noticed him standing there. She looked at him and continued to rub her pussy and started begging him to come over there and make hot, sweet, passionate love to her. He walked up to the bed and said to her "No baby, I think I'll just tease you some more until I am sure you can't handle anymore before I give you my cock." With that, he got down on one knee and wrapped Steph's legs around his neck and slowly and gently started to tantalize her clit with his tongue. He got her to the point of going over the edge and rammed his tongue deep into her hot, wet pussy. All at once her body tightened up and with a screaming moan she came all in his mouth. He could feel her quivering all around his tongue and taste her sweetness all over his face.

All of a sudden Steph flips him over onto his back and before he has the chance to think, she slams his cock all the way in her mouth until he can feel the back of her throat milking the head of his cock. "Baby, stop please" he managed to moan "I have to piss." She looks at him with desire and an evil glint in her eyes and says "Just hold it a little while longer, I have something I want to try." She gets up, straddles him, and slams his hard cock into her wet, hot, juicy, pussy and bounces up and down, and rocking back, forth and around on his raging, pulsating cock until he is sure he can't hold it any longer, "Baby if you keep that up I am going to piss all in your sweet pussy, you are crushing my bladder!." Steph looks at him and says "please baby piss all over my clit" And with that she turns over and lays beside him and spreads her legs as far apart as possible. He moves between her legs and starts pissing all over her clit. Steph can't help it, she runs her hands down her naked body and starts rubbing her clit hard, feeling him peeing all over her hand. "Oh baby I'm going to cum ooohhh ooohhhh ooohhh mmmmmm." Steve stops and watches her lost in ecstasy, Then she does something he thought she would never do, she takes her finger and slowly slides it in her mouth and sucks it. "Mmmm baby you taste so good." Suddenly he remembers he still has to piss, so he climbs up to her face and says "if you think that tastes good. try this."

Slowly and gently, careful not to hit her teeth, he slides his cock into her mouth and finishes pissing straight down her throat.

After they both come back to earth from cloud 9, Steph turns over and looks Steve straight in the eyes and says "I have read things about golden showers and always thought them to be gross but boy was I wrong, Baby you are the best. I Love you my wonderful, kinky husband.

This story was written for my wonderful husband that I married September 1, 2002. Now you know what goes on in my perverted mind, Maybe we can make this come true. I love you "binky" bear.