Showers Of Ecstasy Ch. 2

Story Info
Hot wet fun with a couple of dripping girls.
1.4k words
4
45k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note... Thank you to all who wrote me and told me what you wanted and how you wanted it. Well all I can say to that is "ORDER UP" Keep the suggestions coming and as always Keep voting

*****


When Steve went to work the next day, all he could think about was the night before when his wife had been in such pleasure that he was sure she had seen fireworks and felt them in her pussy. He couldn't wait to get home to her and send her to those extremes again tonight. Oh how he longed to feel her hot, wet pussy caressing his cock. He wanted her to do to him what he had done to her but did not know how to approach her with the suggestion. As the day went on it seemed it was longer and longer before he would be able to get home to her waiting arms. Finally, Twelve a.m. came around and he was able to go home to his beautiful wife. He got in his car and sped home.

Meanwhile, Stephanie was in the kitchen cooking him what she thought was going to be a very romantic dinner which she hoped would lead to another night like they had last night. She boiled some oysters cause she had heard that they would make a man hot and horny, just like she wanted her Steve to be. Also she cooked some crab legs cause her and Steve both loved crab legs as well as other "legs". She hoped her girlfriend, Robin, would not forget to be there by 11:30pm so she and Robin could be in the bed "having fun" by the time Steve walked in the door. She knew the two women scene would give him the best night. He had been fantasizing about this even though he had not told her. Steve had a problem of talking in his sleep and she could get anything out of him she wanted so she knew Steve wanted to see her with another woman as well as for her to piss on his hard cock. Oh my God she was wet! Finally, she heard a knock . Stephanie ran to the front door and opened it. There stood Robin in a tight black leather mini skirt, a tight leather halter top and a tight biker jacket. God, Steph thought she looked so sexy. She wanted to eat her right there! Robin came in the door and grabbed Stephanie around her waist and pulled her close and they started kissing and running their hands all over each other's bodies. Stephanie could feel her 42 dd's pressed against Robin's 36 c's. Stephanie rubbed her tits all over Robins and ran her hand down Robin's stomach tracing her way to Robin's honey pot. She started kissing her way down Robin's neck and stopped when she got to Robin's clevage. She bit the halter top with her teeth and gently started raising it up until one of Robin's tits were free. Stephanie licked up to the left nipple and gently nibbled on the nipple while she raised the other side of the halter and fingered her other nipple so it would not be jealous. She pulled Robin into her and Steve's bedroom and laid her on the bed and kissed her way up to Robin's pussy and began to lick and bite her clit. Robin was going wild squirming on the bed and moaning. Stephanie knew that Robin was close to her first orgasm of many that night. She stood up and took off her clothes and also took off Robins skirt and laid down on top of her so that they were pussy to pussy and tit to tit. They had just started kissing and rubbing their pussy's and tit's together when Stephanie heard a car pull up outside. She knew that must be Steve. Stephanie turned around on top of Robin until they were in the sixty nine position and went for her pussy again nibbling on her clit.
.
Steve got out of his car and knew that Robin must be here with Stephanie cause he saw her car in the driveway. He went inside and the first thing he heard was moaning in the bedroom. "A dream come true" he said to himself. He walked into the bedroom careful not to disturb them and saw on the bed, his beautiful wife and Robin in a pussy eating fest. "MMMMM" he said "do you mind if I just find me a chair and watch"? Steph looked up, with Robin's pussy cream all over her face, and said "Hey baby, I know you have been wanting this and tonight you are going to get it,....... all of it" and with that evil grin she went back down and continued munching Robin's pussy and both were going wild. Steph was fucking Robin's face and tongue and Robin was gyrating her pussy all over Stephanie's tongue and face. Steve was hard as a rock by this time so he unzipped his pants, took his cock out and started squeezing his balls and jacking his cock.
Stephanie looked up and said "Hummmm,........ baby you need any help over there"? She got up and walked over to her husband and got down on her knees and took him into her mouth and gave his cock a nice, long tongue bath. Then she licked her way down his balls, over his prostate until she got to his brown eye and first gently and then a little harder started licking and sucking his asshole. Firmly she pushed her tongue in as far as it would go and pulled it back out. She done this several times and then licked her way back up to his balls and sucked them until Steve thought he was going to cum all over her face.

Meanwhile, Robin got off the bed and came over behind Stephanie and layed down on the floor between her legs and started licking and eating her sweet, juicy, pussy making Stephanie squirm on Steves cock. MMMM this felt so good to Steve and even better to Stephanie. Steve started pushing his cock in Stephanie's mouth hard, fucking her face and all of a sudden he felt his balls tighten up, his muscles got tense, and a cold chill shot down his spine and he let all of his cum go, straight down Stephanie's throat. Stephanie swallowed all of his milk without wasting a drop. Then all of a sudden Stephanie started screaming and came all over Robin's face.

After Stephanie was able to feel her legs once again, she got up and straddled Steve's legs facing him and said "I know you have been wanting this too so here you go baby" and with that she started pissing all over her love toy. "Mmmmm baby, Stop" Steve said and picked her up and layed her on the bed. Stephanie said " I thought that was what you wanted baby, Im sorry". "Baby, I do want it, but I want to taste you, all of you" Steve said and got down on his knees and wrapped his lips around Stephanie's pussy and started licking and sucking her pussy. "Let it go" he said and Stephanie did. She let all of it go straight into his mouth. When she was done Steve sat there wanting more. He was so thirsty for her. He looked up and said "Baby, you got anymore for me"? Stephanie said "Baby I can't go anymore". "Robin can you go get me a big glass of water? Water always runs staright through me" So Robin went into the kitchen. She came back with the water for Stephanie and handed it to her. Stephanie drank it and layed back down and spred her legs. Steve got back on his knees and plastered his mouth between his wifes legs. Stephanie let it flow. She filled Steve's mouth with her hot, sweet, yellow piss.

"Mmmmm" Steve said. Then Robin said to Stephanie "That looked like you had fun Stephanie, try this" and then she straddled Stephanie and layed down where her pussy was grinding into Stephanie's and she pushed her piss out until she was pissing all over Stephanie's pussy. Suddenly Stephanie felt the urge to piss again and she let it go, all over Robin's pussy. Their piss was running together all over each other. When they were done Stephanie said "Lets all go get in the hot tub". So all three of them went to the hot tub together.

Tune in Next time for "Mysterys of the Hot Tub" to find out what happends. Whether it will be a Hot, Steamy, Wet time for the three of them with chocolate syrup? Or if Stephanie will go get the oysters. Cause after their little sexcapaid they all must be hungry.