Showertime

Story Info
She craves a shower for two.
1.2k words
4
31.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi gorgeous,

This text messaging is really doing us in, so I figured I'd send you a proper email instead.

It really is a shame we are so far away. The room is still cold, and my nipples seem to get harder by the minute! When I was walking around in the room earlier to turn on the heater, I could see how they were poking out underneath my pyjamas top.

I still can't get that craving of taking a nice hot shower or bath with you out of my mind. How I miss those times! You mentioned having both a shower and bathtub in your flat? It really is a shame we're not closer, I would so have loved to share a shower with you. Trust me, it would be fun...

First we'd start by relaxing in that cosy sofa of yours. A glass of wine to accompany us. Perhaps even some nice classical music in the background to really get into the mood. We'd snuggle up, talk and catch up on everything that has happened lately. All the fun stuff, the bad stuff and everything in-between.

As the hours pass by and we feel the effects of the wine, our minds will be relaxed. A giggle, a smile and a kiss. And then I'll lead you to the shower.

Seeing the shower I'm thrilled. It's unusually spacious and with big glass doors surrounding it. You have prepared for tonight, I can tell. The scented candles are placed along the windowpane, bathing the room in warm reddish colours, and a mixed scent of vanilla and cinnamon.

As I watch you undress I can't help taking in the sight. The way your shoulder blades flex underneath the skin makes me smile appreciatively. The curve of your buttocks, like a baby's bum, are all too inviting. You walk into the shower and turn the water on. The sound of streaming water is filling the room, and a slight cloud of steam rises from the shower. I enter.

The soap glides over my hands and I begin to rub my palms together, inducing the lather. Then I begin to wash myself. My hands are running over my body as you watch me shower. I smile and hand you the shower gel before going back to lathering myself up.

My hands glide up my neck and I wash my face. Keeping my eyes closed, I continue to run my hands along my arms and the rest of the body. That's when I feel you. Your fingers are lubricated with soap as you easily part my outer lips. I quickly inhale as I feel your finger brushing by my clit and sink into my folds. You begin a circular motion with your thumb around my clit and tease me by running your fingers along the slit. The combined feeling of warm water streaming down my face and your fingers manipulating my sex is exquisite.

You grab my wrist and motion me to take stance against the shower wall. Leaning towards the wall I arch my back, pushing my heart-shaped bottom outwards. For fun I teasingly wiggle it in front of you, knowing perfectly well it's one of my best features. You reward me with a light slap on the right cheek. I flinch at the quick pain, but giggling turn around and smile at you.

As I watch you standing behind me, one hand squeezing and moving over your rock hard cock, I toss my hair and give my best 'come-hither' look. You move right behind me, your free hand seeking my now dripping pussy. Parting my buttocks you see my body inviting you in. The red lips glistening from my juices, clit partially exposed underneath its hood. In one swift movement you push your cock inside of me, parting my lips and moving into my inner sanctum. A soft groan escape my lips.

With slow deliberate thrusts you begin to move inside of me, making sure you push all the way in, as deep as possible. As your pace increases so does the strength of your thrusting. By now you're pushing into me with deep hard thrusts, lifting me up with each one. The water hits my arched back and run down my ass. Occasionally I can feel some of it trickling down my crack.

Standing on my toes and hands against the wall, I try to keep my balance as you ride me as hard as you can. With your hands on my hips to steer me, I meet your thrust with an equal amount of enthusiasm. The feeling of your hands holding a tight grip of my hips while ramming into me hard, makes me squeal in delight.

Suddenly I can feel your hand in my hair. Twirling my dark locks around your hand, you yank my head backwards. The hair tugging lends an exciting edge to our already heated session. I can sense you leaning in over my body, and then I hear your voice:

"Do you like this?"

I nod my head, the wet hair clinging to my face.

You give my hair another tug and I have to bend my head back even more.

"Do you like feeling me fuck you like this? Hard and fast."

"Oh yes," I whisper. "I love it when you fuck me hard."

"And the hair tugging?" As you ask I can feel your hand taking a better grip of my hair.

"The hair tugging's great! It makes it feel so much...naughtier."

"I know," you say into my ear. "And naughty's always good, right babe?" Your lips are only inches from my ear. I can feel your warm breath on my cheek.

"You're a great lay," you say. "Always so enthusiastic and willing. Always so...randy."

"Mmmm, and you're always wonderfully horny and with a raging hardon," I smile while pushing my ass into your groin, grinding it against you, feeling your cock tickle me from the inside.

Your left hand moves up to my breasts and you begin to squeeze them. Caressing and squeezing them you manipulate the nipples. Looking unusually perky in the warm water, you lightly pinch them. Moving from the nipples you let your fingers trace along my neck and throat.

"Suck them," you say, offering me two fingers.

I part my lips and let the index finger slide in. Twirling my tongue around the finger I see to it that it gets nicely lubricated. Then I begin to suck.

While licking and sucking your fingers, one at a time, your other hand let go of my hair. Instead it seeks its way down my front, lathering my stomach and closing down on my sex. You feel my newly shaven mound. I can hear you sigh happily when feeling the smoothness of the skin. Quickly you glide your fingers over my clit. I jump at the sensation and feel your dick push deeper inside me.

The soap is a wonderful lubricant. It makes your hands glide over my body with great ease. As you savagely thrust yourself into me, pushing my upper body against the wall, your fingers strum my clit and leaves my breath ragged.

As our orgasms draw closer I turn my head towards you and you kiss me hard. Your tongue sneaks into my mouth, lightly wrestling with mine before tickling the corners of my lips. I can feel the cold tiles pressing against my heaving bosom as your increased thrusts force me into the wall.

In a final act of passion you ram yourself hard and deep into me. I scream out loud as I feel my muscles closing down on your twitching member. You let out a hoarse groan and whisper my name into my open mouth.

Leslie.