Showing a Little Restraint

Story Info
Teasing him was interesting; then the tables were turned.
2.3k words
4.29
28.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatUK
CatUK
22 Followers

"I want you" she said looking deep into his eyes.

She lifted his finger to her mouth and slipped between her red lips. She sucked on his finger hard and flicking her tongue across the tip, leaving the marks of her lipstick, red imprints against pale skin. Then she laughed, throwing back her head and making her breasts bounce and jiggle slightly with the movement.

"But", she paused for a moment and let the silence fill the room, "I am not going to do anything about it." She laughed again, "Tonight you are going to learn a little self restraint."

She dropped her eyes and looked down pleased to see the bulge becoming increasingly obvious in his jeans.

"Clearly you need it." She said laughing.

She put her finger to his lips, tracing them with her nail and feeling him suck the tip of it into his mouth. She ran her nail down, over his chin down his naked chest, over his belly button and without pausing over the waistband of his jeans and down the length of his cock. Even through the fabric she could feel the heat, feel it twitch in response to her touch.

"Sit there", she said pointing to the armchair opposite the end of the bed. "Sit there and do as you are told."

She watched as he looked at her, clearly confused by her behaviour but unsure what to do next. She frowned at him, impatient now.

"I'm waiting" she said.

He shrugged and sat down where she indicated, leaning back against the chair and stretching his long legs out in front of him. Clearly he had decided to play along at least for now.

"Now that's a good boy", she smiled at him.

She walked over to him her hips swaying in her high heels and tight skirt.

"Now you can look but you can't touch" she said, "And if you try to then I am going to have to make sure you can't."

The gasp that he made at this comment met with made clear that it was not an altogether unpleasant thought. Definitely something to explore in the future she decided.

She kicked his legs further apart and stood between them, looking down at him. She ran her hands over her full breasts, feeling the nipples begin to harden and smiled, sure that they would be visible through the thin fabric of her top. Her hands continued down over her hips as if smoothing out her skirt, emphasising her curvy shape.

"Like what you see do you? Want it?" she murmured to him, getting a appreciative smile in response.

Dropping to her knees between his legs she stared up at him, her eyes never leaving his as she pulled down her top exposing the black lacy bra. She let it drop around her waist and cupped her breasts through the thin lacey black bra, squeezing them. Sliding a hand round behind her and unsnapped the clasp, letting the bra tumble down her arms to the floor. Still looking straight at him she slid her hands underneath her full breasts and jiggled them up and down, making them bounce for him to appreciate.

"Oh that feels good" she said, moaning softly.

She slid her finger back into her mouth and sucked on it till it was nice and wet, then bought it down to her left nipple flicking it across the hardening point.

"Oh yes" she murmered, "that feels so good".

Then she stood abruptly casting her top and bra to one side. She turned round, bending over, making sure he had a great view of her ass in the tight black skirt. She wiggled her ass a little to be sure she had his full attention, emphasising it with her hands running over it. Then she undid the zip and slid her skirt down, throwing it onto the floor. Underneath she was naked, now wearing only hold ups and her high heels. She bent over spreading her legs slightly. He could see how wet she was already, her pussy glistening in the light from the lamp and streaks of moisture on her thighs.

"I think you like to look at my pussy" she said.

As she turned to look at him he started to speak but she silenced him with her finger against his lips. She reached for his jeans and unbuttoned them taking her time over every movement, brushing her fingers against his cock and her breasts against his body. Then she slid the jeans from him, tossing them into a heap with her clothes.

She paused for a moment, sat back on her heels and just admired him. He had a beautiful body but her gaze just focused on his cock which was incredibly hard now, standing up against his stomach. So eminently fuckable, she thought with a smile to herself

"Well I'm sure that feels a little more comfortable now", she grinned. "Now you can play with yourself but you can't come until I say you can.

She walked the few feet to the bed and sat down. Reaching for the bag that sat on the table next to the bed she withdrew a large cock shaped vibrator. He watched as she ran her tongue over it and he reached down and started running his fingers over his dick.

She changed position on the bed so she sitting back against the headboard and stretching her legs wide out on the bed in front of her ensuring he had a good view of her wet pussy and her full breasts, exposed for this gaze.

"Want to watch me fuck myself?" she asked with a grin knowing he couldn't reply.

She reached her fingers down and sticking out her index finger circled her clit. She flicked the ring that pierced her clit hood against her clit with each movement and moaned softly as she felt the sensations running through her body.

Sliding the vibrator up to her lips she flicked her tongue across the head of it. Her tongue ran over the shaft savouring every moment. Up and down her tongue went, covering all of the vibrator with long slow strokes like she was licking a lollipop she thought and giggled. As she licked she watched him wanking, rubbing his cock in time with her own movements, matching her pace, imagining it was her tongue teasing his dick.

She slid the head of the vibrator into her mouth and stared into his eyes. She watched as he speeded up his movements responding to the idea of her soft wetness around him and she saw the end of his cock glistening with pre come. She pushed the vibrator against the soft inside of her cheek making it bulge out and watched as he started to move his hips, thrusting as he stroked himself harder as he imagined the sensations of her sucking him.

She slid the vibrator from her mouth and smiled at him.

"Imagining that was your cock?" she asked smiling.

She ran the vibrator down her body rubbing it against herself. She paused as it rested between her full breasts, captured for a moment between them, then continued on. She moaned and raising her hips as it slid over her clit feeling the sensation of pressure, teasing herself. She stopped when it lay between her legs, nestled against her wet pussy lips and looked into his eyes.

"Now I am going to fuck myself with this", she murmured. "Slide it inside myself and make myself come."

She slid the vibrator easily into her wet cunt, right up to the end of it in one easy movement and hit the on button, switching immediately to high. Waves of sensation flooded through her, her muscles clenching around the vibrator. She knew she wouldn't last long she had spent all day working up to this. Her hips started to move almost of their own volition, fucking the vibrator, thrusting them up to meet it as she pumped it in and out of her pussy. Her other hand flicked across her breasts, squeezing her hard nipples, twisting them and them teasing and then over her stomach , across her pubic mound and finding her clit, rubbing it, flicking the ring against it.

She heard him then, starting to pant slightly, breathing faster and she knew he was going to come soon as well. She moaned as she felt her own climax building up, waves starting to wash over her as she climbed the ladder of sensations. She heard him moaning and then felt herself head over the cliff, into the abyss, waves of pleasure flooding over her.

"I'm coming" she gasped and then screamed as her hips bucked wildly against the vibrator.

He moaned loudly and she saw that her climax had pushed him over the edge. His cock was jerking in his hand, shooting spurts of come up his stomach and his chest as he gasped.

She reached down and turned the vibrator off, curling up and just letting herself relax and enjoy the moment, the sensation of total satisfaction flooding over her. It could have been a few seconds or minutes later when she stretched out, almost cat like. She slid the vibrator from her cunt and bought it up to her lips, her tongue flicking out to taste her own juices on it. She grinned at him and realised that despite his orgasm he was already hard again.

She stared at him intently.

"Now" she said, "You can come over here and fuck me"

He rose swiftly, strode across the room and paused next to the bed looking down at her. She smiled up at him and stretched languorously. Her thighs were parted and could see how wet she was and smell how excited. He bent his head to hers, stopping just short of his lips touching her own. His eyes stared down into hers and he smiled. She bent her neck up trying to make her lips reach his and he pulled back from her slightly and grinned.

"Now you want it then?" he asked.

"Yes " she gasped back, "Fuck me".

"No" he said capturing a wrist with each of his hands. "Two can play at this game and I am going to teach you what its like to be made to wait. Just how frustrating it can be."

Sliding onto the bed next to her, he pulled her arms above her head and with one hand held both her wrists pinning them down. He leaned over her and bought his mouth down hard on hers, his tongue pushing between her lips and invading her mouth. She felt a hot stab of desire shoot through her and gasped before kissing him hard back. Her lips worked against his, her tongue snaking into his mouth trying to posses it. He pulled away and moved down burying his face in her neck, kissing it hard, grazing it with his teeth and making her wince slightly.

His free hand ran over her body greedily. It lingered on her nipples, first stroking them gently making her arch her back thrusting them towards him, then pinching them hard, drawing gasps from her. He bent his head to her right nipple, flicking his tongue across it, then blowing air over the wet tip making her shiver. Moving to her left nipple he captured it in his teeth, nipping it, then sucking hard.

His hand brushed her stomach, tickling slightly making her inhale deeply. He pushed it between her legs roughly sliding three fingers into her warm wetness, jabing into her hard before withdrawing them just as suddenly. He bought his fingers up to her lips, pushing them into her mouth, making her taste herself. He smiled feeling her sucking greedily on his fingers, her tongue flicking over them. Then he kissed her hard, the taste of her cunt on her own lips for him to savour.

"Mmmm", he murmured, "You taste so sweet."

He slid his hand back down between her legs circling her clit, then sliding his fingers back inside her. She arched her back fighting against him as he held her pinned. He slid one leg between hers, anchoring her harder to the bed and began to slide her fingers in and out of her wet cunt. He could feel her getting wetter, her juices dripping down her thighs as he fucked her hard with his hand. He added his fourth finger and increased the speed, pumping them in and out of her, twisting his hand, rubbing her G Spot with every stroke

His lips fastened around a nipple sucking hard and insistently. He moved his hips rocking slightly against her body without thinking, his hard cock pressing insistently against her leg. He felt her fighting against him, needing to move her hips faster and harder, fucking his hand. Her muscles started to tighten as her moans became more insistent.

He slid his body across hers pushing her legs further apart with his as he knelt between her thighs. He released her wrists using both hands to pull her hips up towards him. His cock slid deep into her cunt, his thumb roughly caressing her clit as she moaned louder now.

"Fuck me really hard" she said between groans.

He pushed harder against her, burying himself totally, his balls bouncing against her ass, feeling her warm wetness around him.

"Oh my God I am going to come" she gasped and he smiled down at her.

"Come for me, Cat, he said, "I want to feel you come on my cock."

He stated down into her eyes, watching her expression of need as she bucked wildly against him. Her hands were on his ass, nails digging into him pulling him hard against her. Her cunt spasmed around his cock and he felt his own climax start to build. Thrusting deeper inside her he exploded into her, filling her.

The strains of Portishead came from the stereo as collapsing on top of her he flicked his tongue up her neck and over her earlobe before whispering to her.

"The night is young" he murmured, "and that my dear is only the beginning."

Inspired by thoughts of a night yet to come.

CatUK
CatUK
22 Followers