Showing Heather Ch. 2

Story Info
Rob & Jen go shopping.
2.8k words
4.27
65.7k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZIPHER
ZIPHER
14 Followers

The next morning I got up and went into the kitchen for breakfast. Rob and Jen were already there and Rob was already dressed for work. Jen was still in her pajamas, which were a pair of silk shorts and a short sleeve silk top. She looked very sexy. Heather came in still in her nightshirt, which she had on the night before it came to just about her knees.

Since it was white you could easily see her padded bra beneath it. Like I said earlier she never goes without her padded bra to hide her nipples, not even to bed. I tried to convince her that this would drive mean crazy but she gets embarrassed talking about it, turns red and drops the subject. As Heather said good morning to everyone, I watched Rob and he never made eye contact with her. I did notice a bulge in his pants develop and he quickly got up said goodbye and left for work.

The 3 of us decided to do some shopping at the mall and we headed out. After about 3 hours Jen said she wanted to get a new bathing suit and she new of this new store that had just opened that was suppose to have all the new styles. Heather wasn't to excited about going to look at bathing suits but after about 5 minutes we both convinced her and we headed out to the car. We arrived at the store a little while later and Jen was not kidding, it was wall to wall with every type of suit you could image.

The sales girl came up to us and said her name was Annie and to let her know if she could help us find anything. Annie looked to be about 19 years old, dark hair and had a small chest but very cute. Jen went one way and Heather the other. I decided to go sit on the bench and wait for them to finish shopping. Jen was looking at 2 pc string bikinis and Heather 1 pc more concealing suits. Jen quickly found about 4 or 5 and headed to the dressing room in the back of the store. Heather on the other hand was having trouble finding a suit that had the extra padding she would need to conceal her long nipples. Finally I think out of frustration she grabbed 2 suits and went off to the dressing room in the front of the store. Now from where I was sitting I had a clear view of Heathers dressing room but I was somewhat blocked from her view because of a rack of suits.

Jen was the first one out in a hot red 2-piece suit that got my cock stirring. She paraded around looking at herself in the mirror admiring her gorgeous figure. After about 10 minutes Heather had yet to come out and Annie made her way over to Heathers curtain to see if everything was ok. I couldn’t make out what Heather was saying, but I heard Annie say it can be that bad let me take a look. With that Heather slowly pulled the curtain aside to let Annie she the suit. It was a blue one piece similar to what the lifeguards wear. The problem was Heathers nipples where sticking straight out. Heather face was beat red as this 19-year-old sales girl stared straight at her nipples poking out of the suit. Annie still hadn’t said a word, she just kept staring at my wife’s chest, and so Heather tried to explain her problem to her. As she was doing so her nipples started to get erect, which made them, stand out even further and embarrassed Heather even more. She quickly pulled the curtain closed and started to apologize to Annie.

It was obvious Annie had never seen anything like this before but she was trying to be very professional. Annie said don’t be silly I think I can help you with your problem. Heather slowly pulled the curtain back open as Annie continued, we just got a new shipment in from Europe, so they are not even on the floor yet. It’s a 1-piece suit that comes with different inserts that you can put into the cups of the suit and this should solve the problem. Heather was now standing there with her arms across her chest trying to cover her nipples. I will need to make sure that I put the right pad into the suit, so I need to ask you a personal question. Heather looked at her not knowing what she was going to ask her. Annie went on, stuttering a little I could tell it was starting to get to her, When you are total aroused, and your nipples are fully erect how far do they stick out? I couldn’t believe my ears. I don’t think Heather could either. Her face was the deepest red I had ever seen.

Heather didn’t answer her right away but started looking around for Jen. She knew she would have to hurry before Jen came over and heard what was going on. She thought about for a second and while looking at the floor said I guess about an inch. I knew this was wrong; she is about an inch without being excited. Annie said you guess? You’re not sure? All Heather could do was shake her head no. Annie said wait 1 minute and pulled the curtain closed. She went behind the register and was back in a couple of seconds an pulled open the curtain. Heather looked on in horror as Annie was holding a ruler. In order to make sure you don’t have any problems with the suit in public we need to get the exact length. Annie pulled the curtain closed and told Heather to lower her top and pull on her nipples to get them at full attention.

I couldn’t believe this was happening. I could tell what was going on in Heathers mind. She wanted to get this over with before Jen came over and things would only be worse. So she lowered her top and started pulling on her nipples. When she had them at full attention she told Annie that she was ready and Heather held her hand over the top of the curtain so Annie could hand her the ruler. Instead of handing the ruler Annie grabbed a hold of the curtain and swiftly pulled it to one side. Annie was going to measurer my wife’s nipples herself. So there was my wife standing with her tits and erect nipples exposed to this 19-year sales girl. Annie’s mouth just dropped open as she starred at my wife tits. Heather appeared to be in shock because she didn’t move. She hadn’t expected Annie to pull open the certain and she made no attempt to cover herself. Annie grabbed the tip of Heathers right nipple and held the ruler up to it. I heard Annie gasp. It measured right over an inch and a half. She than did the same to the left nipple and it measured 2 inches exactly.

Annie pulled the curtain closed, said good thing we doubled checked. She went into the back and came back with a white 1-piece suit and handed it to my wife. Heathers face was still red from the embarrassment of this sales girl measuring her tits that she just paid for the suit without even trying it on.

We found Jen who had bought 2 suits and headed home. To this day Heather has never mentioned to me about what happened to her in the store.

It was late afternoon when we got home. As soon as Heather left the bedroom, I looked into the bag at her new suit. I wanted to examine it to see if the pads would work. I had never seen a suit like this before. There wasn’t any breast or crotch lining. Now I could see where you would hook the breast pads which Heather had to put in, but the crotch also had a place where you would hook some sort of lining into it. I wondered if Annie was so flustered from looking at my wife’s nipples that she forgot to give her the lining or maybe she didn’t give it to her on purpose or maybe you just didn’t need any.

Finally after some begging, I convinced the girls to put on their new suits and go for a swim. I was really excited about not only seeing if Heather’s suit actually worked to hide her nipples, but of seeing Jen in her new suit. My dick started to stir in my pants just thinking about it. I quickly got my suit on and went out to the pool. I knew Heather would be a little while because she had to put in her breast pads. Jen came out right after I jumped into the pool. She was wearing a yellow one-piece suit, cut high up the sides with a low-neck line. It looked like her tits were going to pop out at any minute. The suit highlighted her nice firm ass and caused my dick to rise. It was a good thing I was in the pool and could pull the raft over in front off me.

About 10 minutes later Heather came out in her new white one-piece suit. As she came over to the pool, I was amazed. You couldn’t see anything. You couldn’t even notice the breast pads. I thought for sure that her dark patch of public hair would show thru the white material, but nothing. The damn thing worked. I was disappointed to say the least.

Heather and Jen laid in the chairs to catch what was left of the sun. After about 30 minutes they both decided to join me in the pool. Now the pool water was chilly so I thought that there was still a chance of Heather’s nipples sticking out once she got the suit wet. She quickly dove in and when she came up she checked her top and all was ok. Son of a bitch, this wasn’t turning out the way I had thought it would.

We all talked and swam for about 15 minutes before Heather decided to get out and catch the last 30 minutes of sun. Now Jen had her back to the pool steps talking to me when Heather started climbing out of the pool. As soon as she got her waist above the water the crack of her ass came into view. My eyes followed her as she walked over to her chair and started drying off. When she turned around the crotch of her suit had disappeared. It was like someone had cut a hole in her suit right where her crotch was. You could easily see her dark patch of hair and her pussy lips thru the suit. It was obvious Heather didn’t realize that the crotch of her suit had become transparent when it got wet because she didn’t try to cover herself up.

I needed to switch positions so Jen would have a better view, so I decided to swim to the deep end of the pool and hope Jen would turn around to look at Heather. Sure enough Heather started talking to Jen and Jen turned to face her. Jen’s eyes about popped out of her head. She was about eye level staring straight at her sister’s exposed pussy. Jen quickly looked at me to see if I had noticed but I was in the deep end and pretended not to be looking in that direction.

It looked like Jen was about to say something to Heather about her suit, but for some reason she didn’t. Heather than preceded to recline in her chair, put her head back and shut her eye’s. Instead of putting her legs up on the chair, she put each leg on either side with her feet touching the ground. When she did this it caused her pussy lips to open slightly, exposing herself even more. I could tell Jen was enjoying the view because her nipples started poking out of her suit and she couldn’t take her eyes away from Heather crotch. Jen than swam over to the edge of the pool and was within 2 feet of my wife. The most exciting thing was the whole time Heather was carrying on a conversation with Jen, not knowing that her sister was staring at her most private of areas. If I could have I would have pulled my dick out right there and jerked off but I thought that that wouldn’t go over to well.

As Heather’s suit started to dry it started to go back to normal. After about 20 minutes everything was back normal and my wife’s little show was over. Jen’s nipples were still sticking out so I could tell she was still excited. It was than that I realized Jen must not have the long nipples like my wife has.

It was starting to get dark, so we decided to go into the house and grab some beer and food and bring it back out to the pool area. I let the girls go ahead of me so I could climb out of the pool without them seeing the condition my dick was in. I quickly wrapped a towel around myself and headed for the house.

By the time we had gotten all the food together it had gotten dark out side but we still decided to bring everything out by the pool. Jen asked us to bring the stuff out and she would join us in a couple minutes she needed to use the bathroom and put some stuff away. So Heather and I brought everything out to the pool and I made up some stupid excuse saying I left something in the house I would be right back.

I was hoping that since Jen thought we were both outside that she would use our bathroom instead of going to the other side of the house. I was in luck, as soon as I entered the patio the bathroom light went on. I could see Jen as clearly as I had seen Heather the night before. Jen lock the door, and than started splashing cold water on her face, obviously she was still excited from the outside show. She started to pull the strap of her suit over her shoulders and she keep on going. Within seconds her two breasts sprung into sight. They were huge! At least 36D. My cock quickly got hard staring at Jen’s fabulous tits. Jen didn’t have long nipples, in fact just the opposite; they were like 2 little pencil erasers.

She continued pulling her suit down over her stomach and finally past her pussy. Jen was completely bald. I had never seen a shaved pussy before and I took my dick out and started stroking it.

Jen proceeded to take her suit completely off and was now naked standing only 2 ft from where I was. She reached under the sink and pulled out a towel and laid it on the floor. She laid on her back facing my direction with both legs bent at the knees. This caused her pussy lips to open. She immediately began rubbing her now swollen clit. Within minutes her pussy was soaking wet. While rubbing her click with one hand, she took her other hand and shoved 3 fingers up inside her cunt. I started stroking my cock in rhythm with Jen fucking her pussy. I could hear her hand sloshing around she was so wet. Her juices her running out of her pussy on down the crack of her ass and onto the towel. She suddenly arched her back and raised her ass up in the air. Her hand was moving furiously over her enlarged clit as she let out a muffled scream. As she started coming, her floodgates opened and her pussy juice shot from between her legs on to the towel. I had heard about women ejaculating and squirting but I had thought it was all bull shit. Boy was I wrong. I quickly wrapped my towel around my waist and went back outside. Jen joined us about 10 minutes later and her face was still a little flush.

I was about to burst. I had to relieve myself so I excused myself to go back into the house to jerk off. I went into the bathroom and I could smell Jen’s pussy. I than went into the laundry room and saw the towel Jen had used to lay on. I picked it up and it was soaked thru from Jen’s pussy juice. It was like someone dipped it in a bucket off water it was so wet. The aroma was so strong it was like I had my head between her legs eating Jen’s pussy. I took my dick out and wrapped it in the soaked towel. And started jerking off picturing Jen shoving her fingers in her shaved pussy and I shot my load in a matter of seconds. All in all it was a pretty good day.

ZIPHER
ZIPHER
14 Followers