Showing Kate Ch. 04

Story Info
In which a weekend away leads to our dreams being met.
3k words
4.35
45.4k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4221
jack4221
62 Followers

This is the fourth in the sequence of stories:in the first, a group of my friends shared photos of our naked wives; in the second John and I seduced one of the wives at a dinner party and in the third we paid her a visit at her house. This is the first party of the story of John, Ellen myself and my wife Kate going away for a weekend together to a log cabin. If you enjoy it, please comment on what you want to happen next.

'How do you fancy a weekend away, love?' Kate asked as I came in from work.

'Yeah, what did you have in mind?'

'Ellen rang today -- apparently John has won a raffle at work. The prize is a weekend for four in a log cabin but the site does not allow kids so she wondered if we fancied making up the numbers.'

'Might be a laugh,' I said, 'if you can put up with John staring at your breasts all weekend.'

'Well, he will get plenty of opportunity, as the place has a hot tub.' I knew that she did not really mind how obvious he was in his lechery but I also knew that she had no idea what he had planned.

A week later I found myself stepping out of my car on Friday night in front of a log cabin just outside Penrith in The Lakes.

'Get unpacked and then come in-the water's lovely!' I heard a voice and there, on the porch, was John grinning at me from the edge of the hot tub.

The Lodge itself was great--Kate and I had a large bedroom to ourselves and the rest of the cabin was clean and tidy, with all the luxuries you could want. I quickly got undressed in the bathroom and, leaving Kate to unpack whilst she chatted to a dressing-gown clad Ellen, I went out to see John.

'Nice shorts,' he said, 'I hope Kate's have a little less material!'

'How the fuck did you swing this?' I asked.

'A client of mine owns the park so he agreed to give me a cabin for the weekend,' he said, 'and when I told Ellen, exactly as I knew she would, she suggested you and Kate come.'

I laughed and lay back in the warmth, closing my eyes and imagining the weekend ahead.

'Make room for the girls!' was the cry and Kate and Ellen appeared, each in a dressing gown. Ellen disrobed first, revealing a high cut black one piece, the cold making her nipples particularly prominent; Kate was next, her huge tits encased in a white bikini top, with white pants completing the outfit. John's eyes were on stalks. As they slid in, he produced a bottle of champagne and 4 glasses -- he was obviously intent on starting drinking as soon as possible.

The hot-tub passed without incident and we were soon merry. The girls got out got out to get changed, and it became clear that Kate's suit had become transparent when wet, giving a full view of her dark nipples, John turned to me.

'What a fucking pair, I cannot wait to get my hands on them. I am as hard as a fucking rock under here'

'I take it from the swimming cossie that Ellen has trimmed her muff, 'I said.

'Yes, after seeing all of those wives in the pics, I sent her for a waxing,' he said. 'Mind you, she only had a brazilian not the full whack off. Still, she should be more to your taste when you get down there'

Laughing, we got out and went to get changed.

The meal at the local pub was good and the drinking continued with all of us getting more relaxed. Kate was wearing a black shirt and bra and John was taking every opportunity he could to look down it. She was flirting a little, as was Ellen, but I knew they thought it was harmless fun. When we got back to the cabin, John said how tired he was but suggested one for the road. He fixed Tequila slammers and we downed one, then another ,laughing.

Suddenly Kate said, 'Oh that last one has gone right to my head. I better lie down.' She started to head off then stumbled. I caught her and led her to our room where she flopped onto the bed. I thought at first she was drugged but then realised that in his eagerness to get us all drunk, John had gone too far. When I got her clothes off, she lay, a vision of beauty, her large white tits capped by large, dark pink nipples. I couldn't resist bending down to suck one and she murmured appreciatively. Spurrend on, I grabbed the baby oil off the side table and oiled them up, watching as the nipples became erect as they always do.

'No point in wasting them,' I thought and, straddling her, I made a valley of her oiled breasts and wanked myself between them, coming quickly over them and her lips. I had half expected John to appear but the cabin was silent. I went into the bathroom and, with a flannel, wiped her clean as best as I could. She continued to sleep soundly, oblivious to me and my best efforts.

Kate woke up next morning surprised that she did not have a terrible hangover. She was obviously feeling horny because I became conscious with her sucking my cock, taking its length as far down her throat as she could then working her hot mouth back up the shaft. She looked up at me and asked,

'What the hell happened last night?'

'You were pissed so I had to carry you to bed and strip you.'

'Yeah, and how come my tits smell of baby oil and spunk?'

'Sorry, love, you were just so peaceful I couldn't resist.'

To my relief she was fine about it and went back to swallowing my cock. My mind played images of the night to come and a surge went through me.

'Oh no, you don't,' she said and, moving up, she straddled me and began to work my cock up and down the entrance to her pussy. I could see it was already swollen and could feel how wet she was. Suddenly, I was in her, the warmth enveloping me, and she began to rock back and forward, kneading her breasts with her own hands and pulling at the long, dark nipples. Leaning forward, she fed each nipple in turn into my mouth and as I bit and sucked, she writhed against me. I reached down and began to finger her clit and that increased her rhythm-- I knew I could not last out much longer but wanted not to cheat her of an orgasm.

'Oh, fuck yes.....' she said, and came hard just as I spurted up her. Sweat drenched, she cuddled back into me and we slept a little longer.

When we came out of our room, Johan and Ellen were already sitting having breakfast.

'Sounds like you were working up an appetite,' said John, his eyes following Kate to the table. Through her pyjama top, her bullet nipples were clearly poking, as were Ellen's, who was sitting opposite me in a purple vest top, her cleavage on show. She too was bright eyed and looked particularly lovely.

The day's activities were agreed upon -- the girls were going off to shop whilst John and I would have a round of golf. We would then meet for a pub lunch before heading back to the lodge.

On the round of golf, all John could talk about was Kate's body; how her tits were better in the flesh than he had even imagined, how he had almost reached across and scooped them out in the hot tub and how much he wanted to have a tit wank from her. He was pissed off with himself for underestimating how much booze he had plied them with but intended to get it right tonight. He asked me what I thought of Ellen and I answered honestly that I could not wait to fuck her arse -- he warned me that both this and her cunt were quite loose.

'Good job I've got a bigger cock than you,' I said and laughed.

Lunch was a success and the girls downed a bottle of wine, safe in the knowledge that they had two sober drivers to get the back to the lodge. When we got there, we quickly got back into our swimming costumes and headed to the hot pool, more booze at hand. The afternoon descended into flirtacious chat, with a round of 'Who would you rather fuck?' moving from celebrities to our friends. I was hard and knew from his expression that John was too. We all agreed that we were too tired to go out for dinner and that, instead, we would just stay at the lodge and make do with snacks which we had brought with us.

Lack of real food and a lot of alcohol meant that even when we had got out and got changed we were increasingly daring. When John suggested a game of cards, I think we all knew what he was going to say next and sure enough, Strip Poker was agreed to. Kate looked over to me to check before saying yes and I smiled back, encouraging her to go along with it.

The game started off badly for John -- he lost the first three rounds and was down to his boxers whilst everyone else was fully clothed. However, his luck began to change, with both Kate and then Ellen losing their tops and skirts in rapid succession and me also down to just underwear. We were all a bit nervous about what would happen next as the round meant that someone had to remove an item of underwear. It was Kate.

'Well, here goes,' she said and, reaching behind her, loosened off her white lace bra, allowing her magnificent breasts to fall free. I was interested to see that her nipples were already hard and standing out, a fact that John had no doubt not missed.

'Oh John, why are you so fucking obvious?' said Ellen and when we looked, his erect cock was already standing out of the fly of his boxers.

'Sorry, I think the occasion has just got too much for me.'

I knew better as he had slipped me a small blue pill before we started playing and I could feel its effect on me too.

Ellen lost her black lace bra next and then her matching panties. I was once again struck by how black her pubes were - I almost regretted John having had what had been a luxuriant bush. Her breasts were not as full or firm as Kate's but her nipples were darker and longer -- they were crying out to be sucked. I was pleased when I lost my boxers and could at last take them off as they were restraining me badly. My 8 inch cock sprung out and I pulled the foreskin back a little to reveal the large plum head. Ellen was making no attempt to hide her appreciation of it.

Kate lost her panties next, although in truth they were so skimpy they were hiding little and then Ellen lost again. We decided that the forfeit she had to pay was to take John's boxers off using only her teeth. As she leant forward to do this, I got a full view of her puckered arsehole and plump, dark cunt lips -- these were so wet she was virtually dripping from them. She removed John's boxers and, as they slid down, took his cock in her mouth for a second before saying,

'There you go love, free at last.'

I could see Kate satisfying her curiosity by having a long look at it and I wondered if she was disappointed -- it was six inches at most and thin.

'Right, what now?' she said, 'Is that game over or do we continue?'

'Let's play dares instead. We each take it in turn to dare another to do something. I will start, I dare you two girls to run naked to the hot tub and back.'

Laughing, they got up and ran outside before appearing back -- they were shivering, whether with the cold or sexual excitement was hard to tell.

Ellen said, 'I dare you two boys to give each other's willies a tug.'

We were horrified but knew it would screw the game if we did not so we leant over and gave each other the briefest of touches.

'No-do it properly or we stop now,' said Ellen. Once again we reached across and this time gave each other a quick stroke -- both girls collapsed laughing. 'I knew you two were closet queens,' said Ellen.

'My turn,' I said. 'Kate, I dare you to suck Ellen's nipples and then for her to repay the favour.'

To my surprise, my lovely, shy wife moved over to Ellen and, pushing her back, stooped over her and began to suck one then the other nipple. She then leant over and Ellen did the same to her. We had obviously reached a point of no return. Still in position, she said, 'I dare Ellen to touch my pussy.' Ellen's hand was up like a shot and she began to finger Kate, who then moved down so she could rub her pussy against her friend's in a long, grinding motion. She then moved away and both of them laughed at the fact that John and I, unconsciously, had begun to wank at the sight.

'I dare you girls to lie back and finger yourselves,' said John huskily. Once again, they did, each slowly working their own cunts whilst we watched them.

'Who is going to eat me?' asked Ellen and I moved quickly between her legs and began to tongue her long folds. She was soaked and they parted easily, allowing me to probe her with my tongue. Grabbing my head, she pushed me into the wetness, fucking my face and grinding her cunt against my mouth and nose. She was bucking hard now and I could feel the force of her orgasm coming -- and then she did it, squirting into my mouth so much juice that I began to think she was pissing. When at last she stopped, she let go of my head and said,

'Jesus, that was fantastic.'

My attention was distracted by the fact that John, with a hand under her arse, was between Kate's legs working her bald cunt with his fingers and tongue. I wanted to tell him how she preferred it but then saw how violently she was responding and knew that she was close to coming. She was pulling his head in now, rubbing her own breasts, clearly lost in the moment.

'Fuck me, I need your cock now,' she said and John moved up, pushing his cock into her open, dripping cunt and sucking her breasts. The shock must have been apparent on my face as Ellen moved quickly, pushing me back and taking my cock into her mouth. She worked hard at it, licking along the shaft and sucking my balls. She even lifted them out of the way and licked along my ass and tongued my ass hole, all the time wanking me before then straddling me and pushing my cock into her large, soaked pussy. The heat was incredible as was her grip -- as she began to rock on me, it felt like I was being milked. I watched her, head back, eyes closed, riding my cock and rubbing her clit then looked across and saw that Kate was doing the same. The difference between the two struck me -- Kate's large breasts swinging free whilst she bucked against John, Ellen's smaller ones hanging down,the nipples inviting my mouth. I pulled her forward and began to suck on them, their rubbery nubs filling my mouth. I pulled them out and began to pull on the nipples, seeing how long they would become and she groaned harder, once again coming in a gush but still milking me as she did it.

'On your knees,' I said and she flipped into doggy position. I looked at her pussy lips hanging down, her hole gaping expectantly, but I was more interested in her puckered hole. Lubricating two fingers with juice, I slid them up her arse and she thrust backwards against me. Similarly preparing my cock, I held its large head against her hole then pushed gently forward, feeling the tight rings grip me. As I did so, I saw that John was now astride Kate, titty fucking her and shoving his cock into her mouth. He withdrew and shot across her face, dousing her in what seemed like gallons of spunk. This spurred me on and, reaching for Ellen's tits and crouching, I began to ram into her arsehole, as roughly as I could, determined to make both her and I cum. I felt her fingers reach back and rake my balls before she began to finger herself. I then saw John move underneath her; he began to lick her as I took her arse. Not to be outdone, Kate was in front to me, feeding her tits into my mouth, spunk still dripping off her face. She too was fingering herself and she moved, squatting in front of her so that Ellen could taste her. The scene of my wife being fellated whilst I fucked another up the arse was too much for me. I pulled out and, moving around, I shot my load across Ellen's face and Kate's cunt just as they both came again, Ellen grinding back on John's mouth.

'Fuck me, that was unexpected' said John, 'Anyone for the hot-tub?'

It looked like the weekend might not be over yet.

jack4221
jack4221
62 Followers