Showing Myself to the Cable Guy

Story Info
Husband begs her to act out fantasy.
1.1k words
4.16
91.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true description of a fantasy my husband begged me to act out in real life. A dear friend whom I have never met (Thanks Tim, wherever you are) convinced me to act it out, and the following is the description of events I sent him the following day. I finally showed this description to my husband tonight and he insisted that we mail it to the internet for others to read. I have changed my husband's name but nothing else.

***********

The cable guy came early, they said between 8 and 12 in the morning, but he was here by 9:15. I had just dropped the kids off with a sitter and Jim and I were having coffee, discussing things.

When the doorbell rang Jim went to the door while I ran upstairs. I got to the bedroom, peeled out of my clothes, grabbed a book from the nightstand and sat in the bed exactly as Jim had asked me. Naked, book on my knees, my pussy showing between my thighs for anyone standing at the end of the bed.

I sat like that for probably five minutes, my heart racing, listening to the voices downstairs. As I heard them coming up the stairs I almost bailed, it was so scary and so exciting. I heard them walking towards the door, and Jim explaining that we wanted a cable hookup in the bedroom, adding that he thought I was in there.

Then the door opened and Jim came walking in. Behind him was this middle aged guy with dark hair and some gray in his moustache and around his temples. The guy was saying something, but completely froze in the doorway, staring at me sitting naked in the bed. Jim feigned a slight surprise, told me the guy was here to hook up the cable, if it was okay.

I tried my best to act cool, just said sure without looking up from the book. Jim said something and left the room. When I looked up the man was standing there, just staring at my pussy. He kind of snapped out of it, told me not to mind him and went to work with hooking up the TV.

I kept reading, well, I didn't read a word but my eyes kept looking over the words on the page. I was shivering, and not from the cold, this was so intense. I heard him flipping channels, and finally he muttered that he was all done.

I looked at him and tried to give him a little smile, he was just standing there looking at me. We made eye contact for a split second, but then his eyes wandered back down. He didn't say anything and he didn't move, so I was starting to get a little worried. Then he looked me straight in the eye and touched the front of his pants. First casually, but then rubbing himself really blatantly through the material, still looking me in the eye.

I could see what he was doing out of the corner of my eye, but eventually I broke eye contact and looked at what he was doing. He must have taken that as some sort of a signal, because he took a step closer, and unzipped the fly on his pants. He fiddled around, and out came his penis, fully erect. It seemed different from Jim's, a little shorter perhaps, maybe a little thicker, and a lot darker.

He moved closer, to where my knees were blocking my view, so I put down the book and parted my knees a little, so that I could see him better, but I think I also did it so that he could see me better. He was resting his thighs on the end of the bed, stooping in a little, and masturbating furiously.

At that point the bedroom door opened and Jim came in. The guy stopped and looked at him, and so did I. Jim had this huge grin on his face, said something about not letting him interrupt anything, and walked towards the bed. He actually sat on the bed beside me, and pulled my legs all the way apart, completely exposing me. He then wet his fingers and started rubbing my pussy and thighs, making me really wet. Well, part of it was my own wetness, but part was his wet fingers.

The guy crawled into the bed between my legs and I could see him on his knees below me as I looked down my body past Jim's hands. This old guy with sweat beads on his forehead was holding on to my knee with his left hand for balance, and pumping his penis really close to me, and then he touched the lips of my pussy once with the head of it. It was so exciting and so scary, I knew I didn't want him inside of me, but then I kind of did...

Jim told him he couldn't go inside, and the guy kept on masturbating, but rubbing his dick against me - Jim was holding me open with his fingers and the guy's thing was rubbing the inside of the lips up and down, touching my clit in every stroke. Then he stopped and went all rigid, and groaned. I watched as he spurted all over me, the first spurt landed in my pubic hair, the second up on my stomach, and then two or three small ones that kind of dripped onto my open pussy and Jim's fingers.

Jim started laughing, and I kind of laughed with him, not sure why. The guy actually slapped my pussy with his penis once or twice, making a small splashing noise, and kissed my knee as he got up.

Then Jim actually pulled a five dollar bill out of his shirt pocket, and tipped him! I couldn't believe it, we hadn't talked about that. The man refused at first, but then took it. He put his penis back in his pants, muttered something about being done here and left.

We heard him go down and the front door slamming behind him. Jim wiped me and his fingers with a loose pillow case making faces, and then we made passionate love. Afterward we had a fight, I guess we were both a little anxious and unsure of our feelings.


******

So that was that. It's been a few months since we did it, and it isn't quite as exciting anymore. Mailing it to the internet is almost like exposing myself all over again. If you like it, please drop "Jim" and me a line, you can use my new email address. If you didn't like it, please don't send me bad mail.