Showing Off

Story Info
18-year-old girl puts on show in the pub.
982 words
4.14
59.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was meeting one of my girlfriends for lunch and we had agreed to meet in a quiet pub that serves lunches. I got there first and sat in a little alcove away from the main bit of the pub. It was nice and quiet there and there was only 1 other table that I could see from there. As it was a hot day, I had dressed appropriately, a lovely sheer blouse with a little lacy bra which was clearly visible (god, I'm such a little slut...lol), a little short pleated kilted skirt which came down to halfway down my thighs, and knee high white socks. I refrained from putting my hair in pigtails, but apart from that I looked like a typical schoolgirl from a porn film. The outfit was rounded off by no panties..lol. It was too hot for panties, and besides I knew that my girlfriend liked to rub her toes over my pussy under the table in public places.

Anyway, at the only other table I could see were a middle-aged couple who looked in their early 50's or so. They were just sitting there having lunch and I didn't really pay any attention to them. I do fantasise about a threesome with a much older couple and I will do that someday, but they weren't the type of couple I would want to be with. The woman was quite fat really and her ass more than filled the chair. And the man was pretty average looking, but balding and also quite a bit overweight.

As I was reading the menu, Julie, my girlfriend arrived and when she saw me came over and kissed me quite longingly. She gave my breast a little squeeze too, much to my delight. As she sat down, I noticed that the guy had seen Julie squeeze my breast and he was staring at me, his face going quite red. He gave a little nervous smile at me but looked quickly away again before his wife saw him. I don't know why, but I was getting turned on by the thought of this guy being exciting by us.

Anyway, as we were only having sandwiches, our order came really quickly. Julie and I chatted about some stuff, nothing very important. I happened to look across at the other table and noticed the man had slid down slightly in his chair and he was looking directly under our table! I then suddenly realised that I had been sitting with my legs slightly apart and he was trying to see up my skirt. I whispered across to Julie what was happening and she looked round, which caused the man to panic and he quickly looked away. I noticed his wife was engrossed in the newspaper and was paying him no attention.

Julie then slightly shocked me by saying I should put on a show for him because it would really turn her on. After a minute or two of discussion, I decided to do it, and watched the man out of the corner of my eye. It didn't take him long to sink lower into his chair again and his eyes to wander over in my direction. I turned slightly in my chair so I was sitting directly in his eyeline. Taking a deep breath, I slowly parted my legs until my knees were about 18 inches apart. I could feel my pussy lips slightly part and of course, I was soaking wet.

I couldn't tell exactly how much he could see, so decided to go the whole hog and give him the full show. I scooted forward slightly in my seat and pulled my skirt up a little, trying to look like I was doing it subconsciously. I looked over at the man and saw that he had a definite tent in his trousers and he was squirming about a bit, trying to hide it. I sat like that for about 5 minutes letting him see me. I was telling Julie what he was doing and she got so turned on that she put her hand between her own legs and started rubbing herself. She was wearing jeans though, so she couldn't get easy access, poor baby, but I sorted her out later on.

I looked the man straight in the face (it took him a while to notice I was looking at him), and our eyes met. I could see the shock in his eyes at being caught looking, but I could also see the lust. Maybe if he had been alone I might have let him finger me...who knows. Anyway, I gave him a sleazy, sexy smile and ran my hand over my breasts, then slowly down my stomach. I could see his eyes following my hand and then I lifted my skirt even higher and started stroking my clit and pussy.

This was such a turn on, I had never done this before in public. As I was rubbing my clit, I'm sure he came in his pants as he gave a little shudder, then a look of horror came over his face and he grabbed a napkin off the table and placed it over his lap. I knew then it was time to leave and as we were getting our things together, the man's wife got up to go to the bathroom. Julie and I walked over to the man's table (well, we had to pass it to get to the bar anyway) and he gave me a little nervous smile.

Then a really evil thought crossed my mind and I reached out and wiped my juice coated fingers on his face so that he could smell me. I wondered how he would explain that to his wife. We paid the bill and left and we went back to Julie's for a great session. But that's another story.