Showing Off For My Wife's Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, she brought out an enema kit and said she wanted me to have an enema (that butt plug is getting dirty, she told me). She then started to work on me and my outfit. The results were strange and not what I expected. I didn't look like a woman as much as a cheap drag slut. She made up my face to look as slutty as she could, with heavy eye-liner, loads of mascara, rouge, dark blue eye shadow, and neon bright red lipstick. The micro skirt didn't work because I was too hard and my cock kept shoving the skirt out of the way. Ellen didn't want me to jerk off ("I want to save your energy today") and she didn't want me to wear any underwear. So I ended up wearing my Velcro cutoffs. And, she stuffed some tissue paper in the tube top to give me the appearance of tits.

So here I was, wearing red high heels, black thighhighs that stopped about a foot below my cutoffs, an orange tube top (which didn't hide my nipple chain), a cheap blonde wig, bright red lipstick, and makeup that said cheap drag tramp from a mile away. The finishing touch was a temporary tattoo that she applied around my navel that said "Cocksucking Slut."

"Where are we going?" I asked getting excited just thinking about what we were going to do.

"I found a bookstore about 45 minutes away that's remote. I think you are going to like it."

Remote was right. It was about a quarter a mile down a gravel road, behind a seedy bar that had several motorcycles in the parking lot. I was glad Ellen was carrying her 38 revolver. We lived in a "Shall issue" state and we both had permits to carry firearms. Ellen always packed just in case someone wanted to get involved in our fun. Needless to say, I was packing something else and it was throbbing in expectation.

The store looked like an old farmhouse and the parking lot held just two cars.

"Boy, this place is remote. I'm surprised they get any customers," I said as I got out of the car and onto my heels.

"Well, it has a clientele that prefers a little privacy. In this part of the country, kinky people have to maintain a low profile. Don't worry; none of them are going to touch you."

We walked up on to the porch and inside into what was once the living room. The walls had displays of fetish wear, whips, and harnesses. The clerk was a woman in her 50s, who had a butch look about her. Ellen greeted her like they had met before. "Sara, here's my friend I was telling you about."

"Hi sweetie. What's your friend's name?"

She gave my name.

"No, not that name. What's his girlie name?"

Ellen looked at me and turned back to Sara. "I don't know. You got any suggestions?"

She looked at me and thought for a minute. "I got an idea. She went into another room and came back with a magazine. It was an old crossdressing magazine that featured a cheap drag queen named Jennieh. "How about "Hot Jennieh." They look a lot alike, but your friend is a lot hotter," she said as she eyeballed me. Not only did I feel totally exposed, I had a feeling she had a good idea of what was going to happen to me.

We were interrupted by the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. Two gays wearing lots of leather and chains were walking down the steps.

"Enjoy the movie guys?" Sara asked. Then nodding towards me she said, "I want you to meet our new friend, Hot Jennieh. His wife is taking him out for a little fun. Would you like to stay and watch?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"He likes hard shemale cocks and his wife wants him to get a big dildo and buttfuck himself for her birthday."

"Well, I think Bobby here can help a lot. He knows a lot about dildos."

Bobbie walked over and looked at me. "So he likes hard shemale cocks?"

"He has a whole collection of shemale porn at home. No girls at all. Of course, his collection isn't as big as my collection of guys fucking themselves in the ass. I even have hundreds of pictures of him jerking off, eating cum, and fucking himself with a small butt plug like a tramp."

"Yum. Well, let's see what his package looks like. How big does he get when he is hard?"

A second later Ellen had ripped my cutoffs off and I was standing there with a raging hardon in front of two queers.

"Is that as big as he gets?"

"No, he gets bigger and harder when he is looking at shemales."

Sara turned around and looked at the desk. 'You know, I have some shemale videos. Why don't the four of you go up to the main theatre upstairs and I'll put on something that will get him real hard. Then he will be ready for a fitting."

Ellen told me to take off my tube top, leaving me wearing heels, thighhighs, my nipple chain -- and a tattoo saying cocksucker, that I hoped wasn't going to be prophetic. Then I had to lead Ellen and two gays upstairs to a theatre that had six folding chairs. I started to sit down.

"Not you hot babe," Ellen said. "I want you to stand up there." She pointed to the wall opposite the door. "I want you to jack off that clean piece of meat and I want to be able to see you. I know our friends will want to see all of you too." The two guys leered at me. "And, be sure to let me know before you cum. Otherwise I'll have to ask our two friends to get you hard again."

The film was short and old. It had a guy in drag and a shemale that wasn't as good looking as the ones in my magazines. However, it was the first shemale video I had seen and with Ellen and the two guys looking at me, I just had an irresistible urge to give them an erotic show. I spread my legs and started stroking while I fondled my balls. "Hmm, I like a man who shaves his balls," one of the guys said licking his lips as he looked at my cock. "I like how they look, I like how smooth they feel when I suck them inside my mouth."

That only made me hotter and I spread my legs a bit more and used my left hand to push my balls forward so he could see them better. With an audience, I wanted to make sure that they got an eyeful. I wasn't just jacking my cock up and down; I was doing everything I could to turn myself and the others on. I palmed the head, twisted the shaft with my other hand, slowly then quickly jacking the sensitive skin up and down. I yanked my ball sack to tighten the skin. I opened the slit on the head of my cock and rubbed my little finger in it while my knees jerked me up and down with the overpowering sensation.

In a few minutes I was ready to shoot my load and told Ellen. She came over and stroked my dick lightly to keep my on the edge. Then turning to Bobbie she said, "Is that the size we should buy?"

"At least. But I bet he could take a bigger one with some practice."

After the examination, she told me that I could cum. "But not on us. I want you to lie down on the floor and cream yourself. Then I want you to show our friends what a good cum eater you are."

I laid down as I was instructed and proceeded to jack myself off. It was only seconds before I felt my balls tighten and streams of cum came flying out of my cock. As I came, I aimed my stream onto my face and chest. Then as instructed, I scooped up the gooey cream and ate it.

"Now, wipe your sticky hands on you nylons. That way, anyone seeing you later in public will guess that you jerked off like a horny tramp," Ellen instructed.

We walked downstairs, with me leading the way, my face, chest, cock and legs glistening with the wet cum on them. Rivulets of cum that I hadn't eaten were running down my legs and thighhighs. Two more customers were now downstairs and looking around. One was obviously gay and the woman had a dike look. She nodded at Ellen.

"I see our hot little Jennieh was good and came for you. Did you discover what size dildo he needs?" Sara asked. She looked at the new customers and said, "He's in for a dildo fitting. You are welcome to watch."

"I'll have to look at his asshole to see how big he can go," Sara said as she came from around the counter.

"Bend over, spread your legs and cheeks," Ellen commanded. I pointed my ass to everyone in the room and did what she said.

"I suggest a set of dildos and buttplugs -- sort of work his asshole up a bit. That asshole is really tight looking. Also, you want to watch him fuck himself?"

"Yes"

"Then I suggest a double headed dong. There's enough hand space on the dong for him to fuck himself real well. And, the two of you can use it together. Or you can use it with friends." She looked at Ellen and wet her lips.

Sara had piled up the toys on the case and Ellen looked at them and said, "Hey, it's my birthday and I'm going to treat myself. We'll take them all. But I want to test out that double headed dong now so I know how to fuck him later. Sara will you help me pop his cherry?"

"Luv to Honey," Sara cooed as she gently stroked Ellen's arm. You are going to need some lubricant and something to clean the dildo. Here, let me get it."

My limp, wet dick started to get hard. "You're right,' Bobbie said, "He's looking forward to getting reamed."

Ellen told me to bend over a counter and spread my legs. Then with Sara giving instructions and the four strangers kibitzing, she spread lubricant down my crack and worked her finger around my asshole. Just as I started pushing my ass against Ellen's finger, she then turned to Sara, "I think I promised to let you do this."

Sara moved behind me and started rubbing my asshole with her fingers. One, finger pushed into my ass and I groaned with pleasure. She withdrew the finger with a popping sound. I pushed my ass back, hoping to feel that finger push into me again. Sara's fingers were soon massaging my asshole again and before I knew it, two and then three fingers were in my hole and I found myself pushing against them to make them go deeper."

"I think he wants his cherry busted," Bobbie giggled.

Sara withdrew her fingers and I could see her out of the corner of my eye take one end of the dong and push it slowly into my crack. "Come on Sweetie, spread those cheeks for me," she said as she moved it closer to my hole.

Suddenly, I could feel it force my asshole open. I winced and braced myself by grabbing the counter. I felt the head push roughly against my asshole and I remembered how I made the butt plug go in easier -- relaxing my asshole so I could take the toy. Sara was breathing hard as she slid the dong into my ass, her left hand reaching around and playing with one of my nipple rings. I gasped and moaned and this encouraged her. She pushed it in deep and I started to rock my hips.

"And we thought he was an ass virgin," Sara said. "Watch him sling his ass like a tramp." She then proceeded to fuck me in full view of everyone. As she drove it in, I thrust my hips back at her to take as much of that massive toy as I could.

I now knew what I wanted. "Let me assfuck myself for you,' I pleaded to Ellen. "I want to do myself for you -- NOW!"

"You have sure changed your mind. Are you sure you want to do it now and in front of these people?"

"Yes, let me show them that I'm your hot tramp. I'll do anything."

"Anything? Does that mean I can assfuck you like those girls you liked to look like?"

"Yes! And, with anything you want!"

Sara stopped working the dildo and I turned around. "Okay Hot Jennieh, give us a show that we won't forget -- a show that proves your ass belongs to my sweetie over there," Sara whispered in my ear.

I got down on the floor, on my back. I then spread my legs and stuck them up in the air while positioning my butt so I could reach around and grab the dildo that was still sticking out of my asshole. What a turn on. I saw my legs with their stained black thighhighs and high heels stuck up in the air like a tramp. I was pumping my shaved cock with one hand and fucking myself with a purple dong with the other. Ellen and Sara were spreading my legs and forcing my ass in the air so the four strangers could get a good eyeful of me abusing my asshole like a drunken tramp. I loved it. Within a few minutes I was cumming again all over my face and chest. The show was so good, that the spectators clapped. And like a good whore, I started to scoop up my cum to eat it.

"No, leave it this time. I want you to have that unmistaken look of having fucked yourself," Ellen said. She then reached into her purse and pulled out my micro skirt. "I think you might be able to wear this now." I slipped it on along with the tube top. Since the nipple chain was long, it showed under the top and only served to highlight the cocksucker tattoo that everyone could see.

We left, after telling the other customers that we didn't want to join them at their homes for drinks. "He's got a lot more work before the night is over," Ellen said while winking at Sara. "But I'm sure we'll be seeing you real soon." I hobbled through the parking lot, trying to stay balanced on those heels, while nursing a sore ass.

"What did you mean when you said I had more work to do before the night is over?"

"That was just the openers for my birthday. You fucked yourself for me just like those girls you liked looking at in the magazines, but I want to fuck you myself. You see, I met Sara at this store months ago and she told me about strapons. I've already bought one, Sara has shown me how to put it on and use it and I intend to fuck you like a girl tonight. You will also learn how to suck my dick."

I could feel my worn cock start to stiffen.

"But first, we have to get gas and you are going to go inside and pay the cashier before pumping it. I think we need the oil checked and I'm looking forward to seeing you bend over the engine compartment to check it." Then looking at me and my rapidly stiffening cock she said, "I'm thinking that you will have to jack off again even before getting out. And, I want you to leave that cum running down your legs when you get out."

Needless to say, the day had only begun. And, it all started with a good Catholic girl who wanted to see an adult bookstore.

To be continued...

12