Showing Off My Camel Toe Pussy

Story Info
Masturbation in change room accidentally exposing myself.
1k words
4.32
184.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went out shopping today for a new pair of yoga pants. Normally I wear a small but I thought, since my old pair is kinda loose I would try an extra small on. I put them on in the fitting room. It was one of those ones without a mirror, so you need to step out to look. There was already a cute little brunette looking at herself in the mirror so I stood there and waited my turn. I didn't mind, she was trying on a sexy little black dress and it was very, very short and very, very tight. It was also backless, so she was trying it without her bra on...who am I to complain? Yummm.

Her sweet nipples were hard and she looked a little embarrassed. She asked her friend if she should put her bra on because it was cold. Her friend was clearly enjoying the show too as I could see her shifting around in her chair as she watched her sexy little friend parade around bra-less. Works for me. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. She was so cute and petite, with gorgeous chestnut hair and a sweet smile. And oooh those perky nips! The way her friend was drooling over her made me even hornier. I started to imagine the two of them kissing and caressing each other, fingering pussies and rubbing tits. I guess I got a little distracted because I suddenly heard them giggle. I had been outright staring at the sexy little brunette. Plus, they were looking right between my legs! I really needed to rub myself but I couldn't, not right then.

The brunette asked me if I wanted to use the mirror. She said she was sorry for hogging it and asked me if I thought she looked slutty in the dress. I swallowed hard and composed myself as best I could. I told her that I thought she looked very sexy and that she had the body to pull off a dress like that. She giggled and said thanks. She told me my yoga pants looked good on me too and I should buy them. Then she went back into her change room, and OMG, her friend went with her. They giggled some more and my imagination wandered...hoping they were playing with each other in there.

Finally, I looked in the mirror at myself. My jaw dropped. The yoga pants were so tight around my pussy that it looked all puffy and swollen. I had the biggest camel toe I've ever had in public! At first I felt a bit embarrassed but then I felt juice drip out of my cunt. I was so turned on! But I couldn't stop staring at my puffy pussy lips.

I heard them whisper and giggle some more. I think they were talking about me. Then the two of them stepped out of the change room and the blond friend was wearing the dress that the brunette had tried on. I think they were teasing me on purpose. The blond was a little bigger than her friend and her tits were huge...especially in that skin tight dress. It rode up higher on her too. When she turned around I could see the bottom of her ass cheeks sticking out, just a little. The brunette teased her friend, saying, "Uh, Jen, I think that dress is too small for you." Then she giggled again. I couldn't tear my eyes away. Her titties were so big and her nipples looked like they were big and puffy too.

They were behind me waiting to use the mirror again, so I excused myself - it was HARD to do - and I went in my change room and closed the door. I stared at my sweet camel toe puss and began to rub it through the pants. I needed to CUM so badly!! Well, when I slipped my hand over my camel toe, I found I was wet clear through the pants. OMG. I looked closer at them and realized the two giggling girls had probably seen the huge wet spot in the pants. No wonder they were teasing me with their bodies and giggling. I felt humiliated but soo turned on too. So I just kept rubbing the smooth fabric covering my shapely pussy lips. I figured I was going to have to buy the pants anyway, I might as well CUM in them. So that's what I did. I could hear the two friends in the change room beside me and I didn't care. I even moaned really quietly. I could hear muffled noises from their room and in my imagination they were making out. Humping each others leg and tonguing each other. I will never know for sure but it didn't matter. My imagination was all I needed and I was going to cum fast and hard. I was at the point that I didn't care who heard me anymore, I was too horny to hold back.

I was getting so close and my hand was rubbing frantically at my swollen clit. Just as I began twitching to a full blow orgasm the sales girl knocked on my door. "Are you okay in there? Do you need any other sizes?"

I kind of grunted and came in a huge shuddering climax, then tried to say that this size would be just perfect. I stood there in the change room as my body shuddered a few more times - I twitch a lot after cumming hard and it takes awhile to calm down - I stuck my fingers inside my tight lace panties and drew out my juicy fingers. I wished so much I could feed them to the two sexy girls that were there, but I just stuck them in my mouth and sucked my cum off myself!

Thanks for "listening" to my confession...I really needed to tell somebody. I hope you get horny too! I would love to hear how YOUR cum tastes!