Showing Sanne Ch. 05

Story Info
Losing a bet to Sanne meant an appontment with her video cam.
2.1k words
4.32
38k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
328 Followers

Chapter 02:

"After The Game"

Feedback is welcome.

So..... to re-cap....... Before we were married my wife (Dee) and I rented a nice 4 bedroom house outside of Brighton that we initially shared with 5 other people from University. Eventually it was just us so to help pay the rent my wife had an old friend of hers stay and rent out a room. Sanne is European, has a firm voluptuous figure and back then was a trainee doctor who was studying and working a lot.

However, things got interesting when she started to take every opportunity to see me naked (partly because I allowed and got a thrill from it) and eventually wanking. This led to a bet between us during Euro '96 as England had made the semi final. I'd not got much of a chance to see Sanne naked, just a quick glimpse one night as she bent over in front of me. Sanne was quite dominating and her boyfriend John did as he was told.

Anyway...... The bet was that if England did win she would let me shave her pussy for her as it needed a trim, but if they lost and Germany won then I would have to wank off for her whilst she video taped it and I was to make sure I did whatever she said for the making of 'her little wank movie'. I agreed and anybody who watched Euro '96 will know what happened next!

So I am in the pub surrounded by my friends and pretty drunk. The penalty shoot-out had the who pub in silence until it happened......... MISSED! Germany had won. At first I was gutted as I really thought England were going all the way....... Then 'OH FUCK' Sanne's wank video was now most likely a reality. This thrilled me somewhat as I enjoyed showing myself off to her, but at the same time this was going to be on tape for anybody she saw fit to show it to!

I was at pains to know what might happen because of this result but very keen to get into it. My biggest issue was going to be with Dee as I didn't know what she might do if she found out. I was fairly sure Sanne had never spoken to her about anything that happened as Dee had never said a word about it and I assumed she would have if she did know.

I didn't get in until gone eleven that night and was more than a little pissed, drowning my sorrows. I walked in to find Sanne and Dee on the sofa watching the late night news, one of the headlines being England's exit in the penalty shoot-out. Dee looked over at me and cave me consolidation and said things to try and make me feel better. Sanne however had a huge grin on her smug face, "Told you!" was all she said as I stumbled out into the kitchen to get a coffee and think about what I was going to about our bet.

Sanne came into the kitchen asking if I'd do her a coffee too. I called through to offer one to Dee but she said she was just off to bed as she had to be up early to take her friend to the airport. Once made I sat on the sofa to watch something that wasn't news or football and ended on a sci-fi movie. As I sat there Sanne came in with a black canvas bag and said, "I'd better make sure the batteries for this are all charged." She held up the bag allowing me to see the Panasonic logo and making sure I knew it was her camcorder bag.

I decided to front her and told her I didn't think I could go through with it and had assumed it was all a joke. She finished setting up her charger then stormed over to me with a look of thunder on her face. "You fucking little worm...... you will do it or I will fuck you up!"

From Sanne this was really odd behaviour and I could tell she knew I was taken aback. She then stood, smiled and walked away saying that I would do it or Dee might be told of everything that had already happened. A part of me (guess which part) really wanted to the show for Sanne but the sensible part was telling me that showing is one thing but leaving a permanent record of it on tape was different.

I was in a bad state due to the lost bet and the lost game so went to bed still a little too drunk to sleep properly. I tossed and turned all night with so much crap in my mind but as I thought about the video I got very hard and had to have a sly wank as I lay next to Dee. It was a very slow one and my orgasm was immense, so much so I shot onto the wall above the headboard then my chest. I cleaned up and slept like a log.

It was a full week before I had a chance to speak to Sanne again as we were both so busy with work and other things. It was Sunday and I was on my own because Sanne was on the night shift and Dee had gone see her mother in London. I'd just finished lunch when Sanne walked into the kitchen looking more than a bit tired wearing a white robe. We chatted for a bit and I made her toast as she told me about her night shift.

As she told me about it the story got to a chap who she had caught wanking on the ward. She told me how he'd broken both his legs in a car crash and was stuck in bed and as such couldn't get to the toilets to do it like most guys on the ward. She went on to tell me how she stood in the shadows (the ward is fairly dark at night) and watched for a minute or so then went towards him. She explained how he stopped as she neared but a distinctive tent was visible in the sheets. She said that she didn't want to embarrass him but she would pull the curtains for him if he wanted. She said she was expecting him to be all coy but instead thanked her and before she'd finished closing him in he'd pushed the covers down to expose what she referred to as a monster cock, reddened, swollen and throbbing. She said the cheeky fucked asked if she wanted to stay but she thought it best not to ruin her career for it and left, all be it slowly. She laughed as she told me how she asked a nurse to check up on him and give a bed bath ten minutes later and how she'll be interested to hear about it tonight.

I suppose the story had an effect on me and I too was tenting, my cotton boxers misshapen by my hard-on. Of course Sanne was quick to notice (not that was hiding it).

"Pants off Tony.... Show me that hard little dick!"

As you'd expect I was unable to resist her demands and was naked in seconds, my hard dick pointing right at her. She actually thanked me and ushered me into the lounge where I sat in the armchair. Sanne came over and took my legs hanging them over the arms of the chair leaving me spread-eagled and exposed, my heavy balls hanging over the base of the chair.

"Don't FUCKING move!"

Sanne then ran across the room and grabbed her video camera. I knew that if I wanted to bug-out this was my chance but I decided that I was just going to enjoy it.

Sanne fiddled for a minute with the camera then pointed it at me and started speaking what I guessed to be some kind of introduction but she was speaking in Dutch and I had little or no clue as to what she was saying. She came closer and signalled for me to start wanking with the usual hand signal. I slowly brought my hand to my cock and it was swollen beyond anything I can remember as I slowly began to stroke. I knew this was going to be difficult to maintain as I was so horny and really up for this. Sanne continued with her commentary as she circled around my chair to show my cock from every possible angle, finishing with a close up of my balls slapping against the edge of the sofa. I watched her intently as she moved away and just stood their filming hardly moving, her eyes looking at me stroke but looking at the screen every now and then to ensure she was not missing anything.

I slowly wanked myself off, trying to make it last as Sanne stopped her commentary, not more than five words of which I understood. She began lowering her stance to a squat to get a lower angle on the filming. As I looked her way I noticed that this squatting position gave me a clear and unobstructed view of her pussy, the robe parting either side of her thighs. This was just what I wanted to see, the wisps of dark blonde hair glistening in the light as she squatted there.

After another minute or so had passed she looked me in the eye and saw were I was looking. I wasn't expecting it but she shouted at me calling me a fucking pervert and slamming her legs tight together to obscure my view. She spoke in Dutch again, briefly pointing the camera at her face then to my face. She got up and came closer to me and slapped me across the face! I was taken by surprise and stopped jerking to touch my face. Sanne stepped back and shouted at me in Dutch followed by what I assumed to be the English translation.

"Don't you fucking stop stroking that little dick!"

I grabbed a hold of myself again and continued my stroking but I'd lost track of time now and wasn't really sure how long we'd been doing this. I knew I was close and said as much to Sanne. She came in closer with the camera, leaning in to get a close up of my cock head as I slowed my strokes to boost the impending orgasm.

As Sanne got closer she leaned further forward which again allowed me a view of her flesh. The robe gaped a little allowing me to see her breasts as they hung free in front of me and her movements were giving me brief glimpses of her nipples that were puffed out and swollen looking like small dark pink seashells. I was now past the point of no return and felt the familiar rush of my orgasm, my slow strokes making last until I eventually shot a huge string of cum into the air, landing on my shoulder, belly and the last of it oozing over my hand. I could feel my heart pounding under my skin and I was totally spent!

Sanne continued her commentary then turned the camera on herself as she continued to speak, her speech broken up with little bouts of laughter at what she was saying, all of which was alien to me. I looked over to the clock on the DVD player and realised I'd lasted over 25 minutes so felt quite impressed with myself but was brought back to the video as Sanne put the camera back on me, coming close again to show my cum dripping down my body.

Sanne next put the tips of the fingers from her left hand and scooped some of my cum up and smothered it around my cheeks and lips, then did it again from another pool of my cum further down. Whilst I'm not a fan of the taste of my own cum I instinctively licked my lips and didn't give a fuck about the taste. I was still very turned on and my hard-on hadn't gone away yet, it was tender and pulsing away with little drips of cum still oozing out the end, not missed by Sanne and her camera as she wiped my cum off her hand in my hair.

I brought my legs around to stand up and Sanne didn't stop me so I headed upstairs to the bathroom to clean up. I noticed she followed with the camera still recording and she ran past me just before the stairs and walked up backwards in front of me, filming my still hard dick jumping left and right with my steps. Once on the landing Sanne stopped and spoke again in Dutch before telling me to give a bow, which I sort of did and she stopped the camera.

"Well done Tony...... that was excellent! Now let's get you cleaned up."

TJA
TJA
328 Followers