Showing That You Mean It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's to let you know how I feel about you."

Patterson smiled and Max felt happy.

They opened the door and walked down the path together.

"Does this make you my girl, Max?" he asked quietly, "I'm just asking, but I've never had one before."

Max nodded, "Yes. As much as I can be, I guess." She sighed, "I've never had a boyfriend either, not a real one, anyway."

"Well..." he began as he thought about it, "what kind have you had before?"

She groaned and looked down, "The truth is ugly Patterson. The only ones that I've had - and I mean the ones who've meant anything to me at all - they were the quiet kind that just hum when I shove them into me. Those relationships are the easiest ones to manage, since there IS a switch on those ones.

You must know the kind that I'm talking about, right? I think it's the same kind that you've probably had: quiet ones who hum while you shove them -"

He nodded, "Yeah. But I prefer to sit on them then, most times."

Max groaned, "Oh God, I hope that you'll let me see that one day. I'd love to watch that."

He looked over and she nodded, "I really mean that."

Patterson found himself smiling, "I know. I'm just wondering at myself that I admitted that to you."

She leaned against him, but carefully so that it looked accidental, "I like that about you, Patterson. When I go to sleep tonight, I'm gonna remember it as a very nice thought to me.

Max took a deep breath for courage and then she asked quietly as they neared the place where they'd parked their vehicles, "Can I please call you tonight?"

He nodded as he put his toolbox on the floor of his car on the passenger side and Max almost danced over to her Harley. She had a ton of questions for Su-jin now, as well as a few that she needed to ask herself, but overall. This sure was getting to be a red letter day in her book.

As they drove back to the airport, Patterson wondered over the way that he felt.

Holy crap.

A girl.

A beautiful girl who obviously liked him.

He could barely process it all. He only knew that it was a fantastic feeling.