Showing Vince Who's Boss

Story Info
Vince MacMahon gets a taste of his own medicine.
2k words
3.71
40.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvaBlue
EvaBlue
2 Followers

~This story is the work of my imagination, not fact~

"So" Hunter Hearst Helmsley whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist "what do you want to do while we wait on Vince?" I let a sly smile cross my lips as I ran one hand through his long blonde hair, and started unzipping his jeans with the other.

"I say we fuck right on the boss's desk" I replied with a twinkle in my eye. Hunter didn't need to any more encouragement, so he picked me up while lifting my skirt above my hips, and sat me on top of the antique, oak desk. The finished wood was cold on my bare ass, and my hot juices flowed freely as he easily slid all 9" of his shaft past my swollen labia, until he reached bottom, and he furiously pounded my hungry cunt. His thrusts became harder, and I could feel the walls of my pussy contract around his cock at the start of my orgasm. As the waves hit me, he grunted, gave one final thrust, and his salty nectar filled me, my contractions milking him until he couldn't cum anymore.

"God damn, you are incredible" he gasped and rested his head on my shoulder, trying to regain his composure. We sat there like that for a few minutes before we were able to move.

"What do you think Bag-o-Bones wants this time?" he asked breathlessly as he pulled his cock out of me and readjusted his clothing. I shrugged and jumped off the desk, just as Vince walked in. 'Right on time' Hunter mumbled under his breath and asked "What's up, Boss" aloud. I had to cover my mouth with my hand to keep from laughing. Vince walked ... no, walked isn't a good word-he attempted to strut around his desk, sat in the leather chair, and propped his feet on his desk. He had a vile grin stretched across his equally vile face, and he reminded me of the Grinch who stole Christmas. Hunter and I looked at each other in perfect understanding: we were not going to like this at all.

"Well," Vince started, taking a script from his desk drawer "there have been some ... changes to your storyline." He paused long enough to watch us roll our eyes at him "I have decided that since my boy Serj has been picking up quite a following, I am going to allow him to 'defect' to the Alliance, taking the both of you along as his 'slaves', and-" I jumped out of my chair and slammed my hands down on the desk, cutting Vince off "The fuck you are! I am not playing this part Vince!" Hunter, who remained in his chair, agreed "I will be damned if I am going to bow to some upstart rookie, Vince!" Hunter and Serj had a 'relationship' outside the ring, thanks to me and Kevin Nash, my boyfriend, but I knew he wouldn't stand to be second fiddle in the ring to anybody.

Vince just leered at us from across the desk, hands wrapped around the script. "I don't see the problem. After all, you both were tired of Blue being 'Mistress Blue,' correct?" He was referring to the character I played, a Dom who lead her 'pet' out to the ring by a leash, and 'whipped' her opponents after they lost. He was correct in the fact that I was tired of that role. In fact, I told him a month ago that I wasn't into the role anymore, but agreed to do it to help Serj find his nitch, which he had.

Hunter just glared at Vince; he really hated the man. He knew Vince was only doing this because he was divorcing Vince's daughter, Stephanie, owner of ECW. After a few minutes, Hunter got up and gave Vince a cold, hard look and told him "I will just see what the real boss has to say about this" then looked at me and said "See you in a bit, Baby," kissed me and walked out. Vince's wife, Linda, was the real boss, and she had always liked Hunter and myself. I seriously doubted she knew anything about this. Vince glared at Hunter as he walked out, apparently not very happy with neither the remark or the kiss. He asked me if Kevin knew how...close... Hunter and I had become over the last month since he became my 'manager,' referring to the open display of affection we had been showing in the ring and backstage. "Oh, he knows, Vince. So you can get that blackmail twinkle out of your eye" I purred at him. Kevin had warned me about Vince's games long before I started working at the WWF, so I knew exactly how to handle him.

"I am not doing this, Vince, and you know Hunter won't either. So you might as well just forget it" I told him, hoping that the subject would be dropped, but knowing it wouldn't be. Vince's smile just broadened, and he stood up and leaned in closer to me. "Oh, you will, Blue" he leered. He then reached into his desk and pulled out a tape.

"What the hell is that" I questioned, a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. He didn't answer me, but instead walked across the room and popped it into the VCR. A flush of red filtered across my cheeks and the feeling in my stomach grew even graver; it was exactly what I had feared it to be: me, Hunter, Kevin and Serj in the lounge, 'celebrating' Hunter's birthday with an orgy. All I could do was stare at the screen, hoping that he couldn't tell how turned on I was getting watching Hunter ride Serj as he lapped at my cunt. Vince watched with me, and I glanced from the screen over to him; I could see by the pull in his pants that it was effecting him as well.

It was then that I figured out how to get out of this, a way that repulsed me, but a way nonetheless. I walked over to him and rested one hand on the growing bulge in his slacks while the other one tugged at his collar until his ear was at my lips. "I think I have a compromise, Darlin" I drawled in his ear, running my tongue along the outside of his earlobe. My stomach turned when he reached up and grabbed one of my full breasts, but the wetness his other hand felt between my legs betrayed me. "And what would that be, my dear" he rasped, his breath hot and ragged in my ear. I knew he was hoping I was included in that plan, but I had other ideas.

"Well, I have these friends, Sherry and Daria, who would do ANYTHING to get into the business" I paused to see if he was taking the bait. When he started to express his desire for me to included in that everything, I stroked his cock through the course fabric of his slacks to shut him up and then continued. "If you give me that tape, I will bring them to see you later" I purred in his ear as I unzipped his pants to unleash his throbbing cock. He asked me how he could trust me to keep my word, so I dropped to my knees and ran my tongue across the swollen purple head. As he pulled his pants down below his hips with one hand, he intertwined the other in my hair and guided my mouth all the way down his 8" shaft. I circled his full length until the mushroom head was almost to my throat, then slowly drew up until only a string of my saliva connected his cock to my mouth. A groan emanated from deep within his chest, and he pushed my head down hard, forcing me to take all of him, until I could feel his balls underneath my small chin.

I let him fuck my mouth until he was ready to cum, then stood up and told him I wanted him to finish himself and cum over my already wet pussy. He guided me down to the floor, took his position above me, and proceeded to hand jerk his cock until his hot cum shot all over my mound and thighs with a grunt. "Clean it off" I rasped. "Now!" after a few heartbeats he moved his face down between my cum soaked thighs. Knowing that he was getting ready to lap both his and Hunter's cum out of my cunt turned me on like I would never have imagined!

And lap it he did, gliding his tongue over my thighs and slit, holding my labia open with his hands to drink all of our juices from inside my cunt, sucking my clit until my body spasmed with orgasm. My river flooded his face, my thighs, and the plush carpet of his office floor, and he drank all of it, until my quakes subsided and a lay motionless on the floor. He rolled over, and I shakily stood up and popped the tape out of the VCR. "You taste amazing, Blue" he panted, his chest heaving. "You keep that tape and give me Sherry and Daria in exchange." I smiled at him and walked over to the door, told him that I would pass along the message that he liked how Hunter's cum tasted mixed with my juices, and walked out, leaving him on the floor with the most hilarious look I had ever seen on a man's face.

I walked into my dressing room and found Hunter sitting on the small couch talking to Kevin. "So what took you so long?" Kevin asked me, a hint of jealousy in his deep voice. Even though we had been dating for almost a year, he still didn't like men talking to me. I smiled at him, and sat on his lap, throwing my legs over Hunter's and the tape on my vanity. "Well, I worked a deal out with Vince to make him forget this new storyline he's cooked up" Both of them raised their eyebrows and devilish grins spread across their faces, and I had to listen to five minutes worth of their theories on how I managed to do that before they would let me explain the situation to them.

After I was done, Kevin spoke up "Well, I am not worried about my rep... I am pretty secure in my manhood. Besides, I will be leaving for Japan tomorrow" He gave me a long, sad look, and then kissed me slowly and passionately me on the mouth. I sucked on his tongue before releasing the lock and informed him that Hunter and I had planned a going away party for him later that night. Hunter reached his hand between my legs to stroke Kevin's cock "I think you will be very happy on your journey after we are done with you" We all left then, Kevin went to the hotel to pack and Hunter and I to run through the script and call Sherry and Daria.

A few hours later, Sherry, Daria, and I were standing outside of Vince's office. "You sure you want to go through with this?" I asked them, hoping to hell that they didn't change their minds. They assured me that they were, in fact, willing to do anything to get this job, so I knocked on the door, and waited for Vince to call us in. When he saw the two beauties with me, his eyes widened in lust. I made the introductions, and made my way back to my dressing room to join Kevin, Hunter, and Serj.

When I walked in, the two of them were sitting on the couch in front of the T.V. watching Sherry, Daria, and Vince. "Glad to see you two got everything set up" I quipped, a broad smile across my face. I couldn't help but laugh at poor Vince; he had no idea the Sherry and Daria were Doms, that this would be the last time he would be making the orders, the last time he would ever see either of them on their knees again. "This will teach that dirty old bastard to blackmail me" I chuckled as Kevin pulled me down to him to watch the show.

EvaBlue
EvaBlue
2 Followers