Showing Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife gets naked in front of strangers.
7k words
4.72
68.4k
77

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers

My wife Sheila and I enjoy arranging situations where she is able to show off her breasts and be seen by other men. Sometimes it's while having a male friend over and posing for pictures, other times it's while we are out boating or camping where she can go topless and be seen.

Each time we do it, she enjoys it more and more! Lately, she has taken things a little further, adding some interaction with others.

We are always looking for the opportunity for her to display her charms. She loves the thrill of it, I enjoy watching her being exposed in front other men and capturing it with pictures or on video. So far, our games have been limited to Sheila letting guys see and touch her breasts. This weekend she took her exhibitionism to a new level.

Sheila is 44yrs old, 5-4, 145 lb, she has medium length blond hair and very nicely shaped 40D breasts. Sheila is fair skinned therefore her breasts are almost white with large pink areolas and sensitive nipples. Her breasts are full, round and nicely shaped.

When she walks and moves around without a bra, they jiggle and sway erotically. (One of my favorite things to watch) Her beautiful pink nipples are very sensitive and she loves to have them touched and played with. It seems as if they are always in a state of arousal.

Our story began when we decided to rent a patio boat and go on a short camping trip at lake about an hour from our home. It is a big lake with long arms and many coves. It is a good place to camp and get some privacy yet there plenty of places less private if one wishes to be seen or in Sheila's case, to show off.

Sheila started teasing and showing off some as soon as we got to the marina. She was wearing a loose thin white t-shirt kind of top with a wide low scoop front. She was not her bikini top under it so her large breasts were free to bounce, jiggle and sway as she moved.

It easily fell open when she bent over and showed a good portion of her hanging breasts for anyone who was in the right position to see them.

As we were getting checked out on our boat, Sheila did her best to bend over in front of the kid who was giving us our check ride. Even at my angle, I was able to see a nipple a few times as Sheila bent in front of us. Eventually we got checked out and we on our way.

As soon as we got outside the marina, Sheila's first order of business was to shed her t-shirt. She loves to ride topless and loves letting guys in other boats see her breasts when they pass by. It's not unusual for a boat full of guys to turn around for a better look at Sheila's tits. She doesn't cover herself and usually gives them a good show.

We had a specific spot in mind to camp for the weekend. It's in a cove a few miles from the marina and back in far enough that most boaters drive by it not realizing it's there. It's a perfect spot because it's out of view from the main part of the lake, far enough back and around a point where wakes from passing boats don't affect the calm of the water. There is even an old picnic bench and table there for day use.

Sheila and I beached our boat and set up our camp near the picnic table. We had the cove to ourselves. Since we had cooler and table on the patio boat, the only thing we set up was our tent and a couple chairs around the firepit. We were right next to the picnic table area so it was close if we decided to use it.

Sheila broke out a couple beers and we decided to go sit in our chairs on the bank and catch some sun. I brought the sun screen with me since we didn't want those beautiful white breasts of Sheila's to burn plus it's always a good excuse for me to play with Sheila's tits!

About an hour later I saw someone coming around the point that hides our cove. I hoped it wasn't a guy and gal because Sheila won't stay topless if women and or children are nearby. We watched to see who they were.

As it turns out, it was two boys in a canoe. I was surprised because we were far enough away from the marina that one wouldn't think it was reachable by canoe. Obviously, I was wrong.

When Sheila realized it was two guys, she was pleased, since it meant she didn't have to cover up and that she could have some fun showing off.

Before the boys got close enough to easily see us, Sheila put her t-shirt back on. I asked why and she said she didn't want them to turn away thinking we wanted privacy and was hoping they would come in a choose a place close to us.

The boys paddled all the way in and asked if we would mind having neighbors for the weekend. They said they had paddled all this way to get the site with the table.

We told them it was fine since we weren't using it anyway. They thanked us profusely telling us they were hoping they wouldn't have to try to find another spot. Sheila told them it wasn't a problem and it would be fun to have neighbors. Little did they know!!

As the boys began setting up their camp, Sheila and I went over and introduced ourselves. The boys were named Alex and Seth and had just recently graduated from high school.

They were both of average build, a bit on the skinny side and not athletic looking. They sort of reminded me of the type who'd be in the debate club. They assured us they weren't rowdy and would be quite respectful neighbors.

Sheila thanked them and said she hoped she wouldn't be a bother for them. They looked confused and said they sure she wouldn't.

She told them "great" and explained she liked going topless and asked if they'd mind if she didn't wear a top for the weekend. I have never seen a more shocked looked on someone's face before in my life.

I could understand why. Here these guys are, talking with a lady wearing a thin t-shirt, who was obviously not wearing anything under it, nipples poking out and asking them if was ok for her to go topless in front of them! I mean, who does that ever happen to? They were barely able to speak but did manage to get a "sure" out.

Usually, when Sheila shows off we arrange for her to get caught topless by letting someone drive up on us. I was surprised when she told the boys, "no time like the present" and began lifting her shirt.

She raised her shirt teasingly, first showing just the bottoms of her breasts, then up and over her nipples. When she had it just above her nipples, she pulled it off completely. Looking at the boys, Sheila said, "Ah, much better, thank you".

The boys hardly get an audible "thank you" out.

We said we'd let them set up and went back to our chairs next door. I asked Sheila if she was proud of herself, she said "very"! She smiled and said this was going to be a fun weekend.

We talked quietly between the two of us. Sheila said the boys were cute and they appeared to be a little awkward and shy. She didn't think they looked like they had much experience around girls and wanted to give them a special weekend.

I asked her what she had in mind. Sheila said she really didn't have a plan but was sure they would like it. She said she was going to let them put sun screen on her and hoped they'd take advantage of it by playing with her tits.

She also said this may be the opportunity we'd be looking for and she wanted to get naked for them. I thought this sounded like an excellent plan!

Up to this point in her exhibitionism, Sheila had only enjoyed baring her breasts and letting guys see, touch, kiss or suck them. We had talked about her doing more but up until now we hadn't. Sheila thought this was the perfect place and time to take the next step.

She liked the idea of doing it with these young guys figuring it would be a first for us all. I agreed, told her I liked it and that I was ok with whatever she did.

I was anxious to see what the weekend would bring and planned to catch it all with pics and videos.

A little later in the day we heard some jet skis idling into our cove. There were three of them. It looked like they were turning around after seeing the cove was occupied but quickly changed direction and continued in. I think they noticed Sheila was topless and came in for a closer look.

They pulled in far enough to stop and talk with Alex and Seth. As they did, Sheila put her shirt back on. Soon after she did, the three jet ski guys left.

I asked Sheila, "What was that all about?"

Sheila told me she had seen those guys at the marina earlier and they were loud, obnoxious and had been acting like jerks. She said they didn't deserve to see her tits.

Once they left, Sheila immediately took her shirt back off. She called Alex and Seth over to sit with us and have a soda. They brought their chairs and we sat and talked.

Sheila asked them if they were friends with the guys on the jet skis. They said no, they only knew who they were. They said those guys went to the same high school and were bullies. Both said they had been teased and picked on by them in the past and were surprised when they actually pulled up to talk with them.

I told the boys they had probably done so as an excuse get a closer look at Sheila's tits. They laughed and agreed that was probably it.

As we sat and talked the boys had a hard time not staring at Sheila. They were wearing their swim shorts and had towels draped over their shoulders. Once they sat down and were within a few feet of Sheila, I noticed both had moved their towels into their laps. No doubt Sheila's bare breasts were having an effect on them.

The day was sunny and warm. I could feel the sun on my shoulders and knew Sheila would burn without frequent coats of sun screen. I asked Sheila if she'd rub some on my shoulders. When she finished, I told her she needed some too.

I applied some to her back and then to her front. She was facing Alex and Seth. I took my time rubbing lotion onto her tummy, sides, chest. I took my time with her breasts, massaging and squeezing them while the boys looked on.

When I was finished, Sheila told the boys they needed some too and asked if they wanted her to put it on for them. She started on their shoulders as they sat in their chairs then moved around front to do their chests.

She took her time with each boy. She had to bend a little at the waist while rubbing the lotion in. Her breasts swayed side to side literally a foot in front of their faces. Those boys had to be in heaven!

About that time, I remembered I had yet to take any photographs. I told the guys Sheila and I liked taking pics of her and asked if it was ok if they were in the pics or maybe they'd like to pose with her. Both readily agreed.

I grabbed my camera and told them I wanted a pic of each of them with Sheila. She stood with each boy separately and had them put their arms around her shoulder. Then she wanted one of her between the two of them.

She said she hoped they came out ok and suggested they do more just in case. She was on a mission!

This time when she stood with each boy and rather than having his arm around her with his hand resting on her shoulder, she snuggled in close. She took his hand off her shoulder and brought it down onto her breast. Not far enough to cup it but enough that their fingers just above her nipple. Sheila smiled and said, "Yes, that's much better."

After a few photos like that, she moved their hands again, this time positioning each guys hand down far enough so a finger was resting on her erect nipple.

Later, as we talked, Sheila asked more about the boys. She learned they were both very shy, didn't date, and had never had girlfriends. They admitted they were pretty much geeks and sometimes the butt of jokes.

They said the jet ski guys from earlier were the worst ones and would call them momma boys and losers. I could tell Sheila felt sorry for them, almost like a Mom wanting to protect her Sons.

As we continued to talk, she told the boys we didn't want them to be uncomfortable around her and wanted to make sure they were ok with her going topless around them or when she had put their hands on her breasts for the pictures.

They squirmed a bit at this question but said they were fine with it. Actually, they were more than fine. They said they could hardly believe they were so lucky. I laughed and Sheila smiled, she said they were "sweet" then asked if they thought she looked ok without her top on.

Alex and Seth both said they she looked great and thought she was really pretty. As for them being allowed to touch her, both admitted they had never even seen a real bare breast before let alone touch one! This seemed to please her greatly.

Both boys asked if I was ok with this. I think they were worried I may get angry. I assured them I was fine with it and that I had enjoyed seeing them touch Sheila's breasts.

From the look in Sheila's eyes, I could see where she would be going with this. Things were going to get better for both Sheila and I and those two boys. The proverbial "win- win" situation.

With that conversation out of the way, I asked Sheila and the boys if they'd like to take more photos. The two boys said sure but didn't really know what to do. I told them Sheila would show them want she wanted.

I got the camera, set it to video and waited for Sheila to direct the action.

She stood and had Alex stand in front of her. She took both his hands and placed them on her breast and told him to relax and just feel and play with her breasts. She said it was ok to touch her nipples and that she liked to have them pulled and pinched gently. She said, "Just enjoy yourself."

Alex tentatively began squeezing both breasts. Every second, he got more into it. He squeezed, rubbed and played with them. Sheila told him not to forget her nipples. I took several videos of this young stranger playing with my wife's breasts. I made sure to zoom it as he pinched and pulled on her erect nipples. Sheila was enjoying herself!

After a few minutes, Sheila stopped him. I think Alex thought he'd done something wrong and looked worried. Sheila then lifted her left breast up and told him to suck on her nipple for a while. He obeyed without objection. I watched in fascination as he sucked Sheila's hard nipple into his mouth.

After a bit, she lifted the other breast to him and told him to suck that one too. I could see Sheila was really enjoying his attention. It was almost as if she was breast-feeding him. I let this continue for quite a while. Alex was enjoying Sheila's breasts and she was loving every second of it!

I finally asked Seth if he wanted a turn. You can imagine his answer. They switched off and Seth took his turn enjoying my wife's breasts.

Sheila told him to take a breast into both hands and hold it up to his lips. She said, "Lick my nipple with the tip of your tongue then suck it into your mouth."

Again, I watched closely as a young stranger, obeying Sheila's suggestion, sucked on her hard nipple. As he did so, Sheila held his head to her breast and had him suckle her for several minutes.

Sheila's breathing was getting heavy which told me she was getting aroused with all the attention. Seth was sucking her nipple hard and I knew it was getting to her.

After a while, I told Alex to join back in, saying that Sheila had two breasts and would enjoy two mouths at the same time. I figured Sheila would love that!

I loved watching and photographing them playing with Sheila's breasts. I made sure to get shots of them pinching her nipples and in particular, shots of them sucking her nipples into their mouths. As I watched, I imagined how her hard nipples felt on their lips and tongues, a feeling I have enjoyed thousands of times.

Later that afternoon we heard jet skis again. It didn't surprise me that those same three guys had come back again trying to get another glimpse of Sheila. She stayed topless this time and let them get close enough to get a good enough look for them to know she wasn't wearing a top, then stood and turned her back to them.

They continued in as if they were back to say hello to their old buddies Seth and Alex. Sheila whispered to Alex and Seth to stand up. She handed the sun screen to them and told them to rub lotion on her breasts. She told the boys to each take a breast and to play with it, making sure to take their time so the jet ski guys knew she was letting them touch her tits.

Sheila stood with her back to the three guys while Alex and Seth rubbed lotion on Sheila's breasts. The three guys couldn't really see anything other than maybe the sides of Sheila's breasts but they sure as hell knew what those two "mommas boys" were doing to them!

We all ignored them. Knowing they weren't going to see anything, they got the hint and eventually left. We didn't see them again that weekend.

After that, the boys seemed to be much more relaxed with me and Sheila. She left her top off until it got too cool, then she covered up. The boys had dinner with us and we just sat around and enjoyed each other's company. They were both very nice young men.

That night when we were alone, Sheila and I talked about the day and what tomorrow may hold. Sheila said she liked the boys and felt sorry for them. She said she enjoyed letting the boys see and touch her. Her favorite thing was when they both played with her breasts and sucked her nipples at the same time.

I asked her how far she intended to go with this. She said she was thinking she'd like to get naked for them. She said she was comfortable with them and if she was going to be naked in front of a stranger for the first time, these two would be perfect.

I couldn't disagree. I knew the two boys would love it, hell, even I was going to enjoy it!

Sheila also brought up the hard-ons she had given the boys. While she was thrilled with their reactions, she felt bad at the same time. She knew it could be painful for a guy and wanted to take care of that for them.

Sheila looked at me with a questioning look, almost as if asking, "But are you ok with it?"

I looked at her and said, "I'm good with all this. I love you and the thought of you getting naked in front of them is exciting, go for it, do whatever you want."

She looked at me and said, "Good, don't forget to take pics!"

The next day was beautiful and warm. Sheila and I were both looking forward to what may occur. After breakfast, we asked the boys if they wanted to go out for a cruise on our patio boat and have lunch on the lake.

They said they would and we set out for nowhere in particular. As soon as it was warm enough, Sheila took her top off. She also peeled off her shorts and wore only the bottom of her bikini. She looked good, she looked confident.

Sheila told the boys, "You guys have sun screen duty today. Make sure you keep me covered all day. You don't have to ask, just do it when you feel the need".

"And," she said, "You better not let my tits get burned." The boys smiled and promised they would take care of them.

Seth and Alex being quick learners, jumped up and went to work. I took a few pictures of them with their hands in Sheila's tits and watched in anticipation as they did her legs. She stood with her feet apart and they covered every bit of her. They had lost the shyness.

While we cruised, I kept an eye out for any male boaters coming our way. Sheila was only able to show off for a couple boats. Eventually, we pulled into a long arm and found a secluded cove way in the back. Private and perfect for what we had planned.

As we were pulling in, the boys felt Sheila needed more sun screen and rubbed lotion on her tits and shoulders as I beached the boat and tied us off.

I heard Sheila telling them not to be embarrassed. I looked around and saw she was referring to the tents in their swim shorts.

She told them since she was responsible for their condition she felt she should take care of it. She said she had a cure if they wanted. I don't think they really knew what she had in mind and said, "Ok."

I had a pretty good idea what she was up to so I got the camera ready.

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers
12