Showoff Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later the MC appeared and stated that there were 6 women competing tonight. One of the girls had a huge rack; you know they had to be fake because they didn't sag. The others looked like everyday normal girls. The gals were given 3 minutes alone on stage. All the girls stood in a plastic pool while they were wet down, then they took their turn dancing, shaking and flashing their tits. Valerie was the last one to get wet. I could tell she was still worked up because as the guy pored water on her, she pulled her bottoms out to get water on her hot pussy, then she rubbed it in as everyone cheered her on.

When she started to dance, she wasted no time in ripping her shirt in half, tossing it in the crowd. She then got back in the little pool and wet her bottoms down again. She then got on her hands and knees, ass to the crowd and started rubbing her ass and pussy, which you could see because of the wet see-through bottoms. The crowd started to chant, "Skin to Win," Val stood up and pulled the back of her bottoms down halfway, she then turned around and lowed the front to the top of her slit.

Val then rubbed and shook her tits a little; she then turned again and lowered the bottoms to the bottom of her cheeks. She slapped her ass a few times and turned around again, she didn't push down the front of her suit, she push her hand inside the suit instead and started to rub her pussy. The music stopped and her 3 minutes were up. All the girls came back on stage; Val still had her hand in her suit. I do believe Valerie would have brought herself off in front of everybody if they hadn't had stopped the music. Val said that she didn't know, but all she knew is that she found it hard to stop. Val removed her hand from the bottoms when they gave her $50 for second place, her bottom were still around the top of her thighs and her pussy was now in view, the big titted gal won.

Val returned a few minutes later carrying her bottoms, and put herself up against me as she was before the contest. She said she needed relief very soon. I looked at her and smiled, "Here and now?" I said as I brought my right hand up to her pussy again.

As her eyes rolled back in her head, she moaned and said "Yes, now." As I push two fingers in her very wet pussy, I remember the man behind her. I looked over her shoulder; he was still there and smiling looking right at Val's ass. I told Val that she was being watched and she said that she didn't care and to not stop that she was getting close. She came about 30 seconds later, I could fill her juices running across my fingers and down her legs.

She gave me a kiss when she regained her composure and asked where her admirer was, I showed him to her when she turned around. She leaned over to him and asked him if he enjoyed the show. He said he had and showed her the bulge in his pants. She told him that she wishes she could help him, but that she was just into showing off not screwing around. He said he under stood and thanked her for the show again. Val said one second, she backed up to a bar stool next to me and climbed up. She looked right at him and spread her legs, giving him a good look at her sloppy wet pussy. He reached down and grabbed himself and I saw a wet spot form in his pants. I told Valerie that he had just shot his load, she looked down and said to him, "Oh my, I'm sorry," he said don't worry it was worth it.

Valerie said she wanted dance a little before we left, so we headed for the dance floor. Val said she needed to go to the restroom first. When she came out I noticed that she had rolled up the skirt a little, it now barely cover her pussy in front and as she turned for me, the bottoms of her ass were visible. She asked if I thought it was short enough, I kissed her and told her it was just right. As we danced she would spin every so often causing the flare skirt to really show off her ass.

Our last dance was a slow one as we were dancing, she asked me to reach under her skirt and to hold her by her ass. I quickly obeyed. I untied and removed her top when the song finished and walked her out to the car. In the parking lot I bent her over the hood of the car and fucked her hard and fast. When we had finished, she waved to some people who had stopped to watch us.

At the hotel she wanted to go for a swim to remove the smoke in her clothes and hair. I went to the room got a couple of towels, and took off my clothes and put on those black running shorts. When I got to the pool she was already in. She was still wearing her top and skirt. I got in the pool and swam up to me and immediately reached up my shorts. Ooh, easy access shorts, I like it. She said. Before long she had me hard again and wrapped her legs around me, moving the material of the shorts aside so I could enter her.

The skirt was up around her waist so I had no problem entering her. We took our time this time just slowly moving in and out as we floated in the pool. After we were done, we climb from the pool removed our wet clothes, dried off, wrapped the towels around us and went to our room. Once in the room, I went to the balcony and looked down at the pool. We got lucky; there was an old lady and two policemen down there! I showed Valerie and told her that we had better be more careful from now on. She said she would try. I managed to get the camcorder hooked up to the TV in the room. Val couldn't believe how carried away she got on stage, but at least we have a good video to watch when we get horny.

The next morning, Val put on just a mid-thigh length tie-dye t-shirt and we went downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast we decided to go for a swim in the ocean before we left. I put on the still wet black shorts and Val felt like wearing the t-shirt she already had on. The ocean felt great, Val's t-shirt would come up to her waist once in a while but that was about all. We stopped by the pool to rinse the salt water off. I held her towel around her as she removed her t-shirt. Once in the elevator she dropped her towel and asked me to carry it for her. This time when the door opened, the boy that brought our breakfast yesterday was standing there with a food cart. Val smiled and said good morning to him as she walked past. He turned and watched her walk naked down the hall. He couldn't believe what he just saw. I stood next to him as Val walked naked down the hall.

I told him that she hate wearing wet clothes and showed him the wet t-shirt. He said to tell her "thank you" as he entered the elevator. When caught up with Val, she was calmly waiting for me to open the door. I told what the guy said and she told me if I see him again to tell him that it was her pleasure. And I knew she meant it. We got our things together to go, Valerie was still naked when I took the last suitcase down to the car. When I returned to the room she was still naked except for her sandals. I said, "OK, I give, I'm ready to go. What little outfit do you have hidden to wear?"

She smiled and said not a word, walked past me out the door. I felt my mouth hit the floor. I looked out the door and she was still naked waiting for me at the side of the elevator. I closed the door walked down the hall and pushed the down button. The doors opened and there were two middle-aged men inside. I stepped inside, I thought that maybe she chickened out, but she stepped still not speaking about 3 seconds later. She stood on the far side of the elevator from me. The men asked her if she wanted a towel to cover up, she smile and shook her head no.

When the doors opened I quickly left the elevator and headed for the car. I looked back to see if she had left the elevator. She was slowly walking across the lobby towards the door with everyone looking at her. I reached the car and grabbed the camera and started to film just as she exited the doors of hotel and walked across the parking lot towards the car. It was a couple hundred feet to the car, so careful sat down the camera, still filming Valerie as I unlocked the car.

I picked up the camera just as she reached the car, I looked behind her and there must have been twenty people in the doorway. I told Val, she turned around and waved to them, and got in the car. We quickly left the parking lot and I looked over at Val, her hands were shaking. I asked her if she was all right, she said she was. Then she said, " I did it, I actually did it. I almost didn't get in the elevator, but I did. I didn't think I had the nerve to do it but I did.

Wow! That has got to be the most intense thing I have ever done. I was going to have you stop and get me a dress to wear home but not now. I want to stay naked all the way home, and I'm going to walk from the car to our front door naked. Screw the neighbors if they don't like it. I'm going to walk around my house and backyard naked whenever I want. I might even walk downtown naked someday. Yea! That would be fun. I want to walk naked I public again, let's go back so I can do it again."

"WHOA GIRL!" I said, "Chill out and take a breath. You won't be able to go back there anytime soon. They know what you look like and will have the police there before you get across the room." I then told her to lay back and relax. She could stay naked if she wanted to but to relax. She put the seat all the way back; I reached over to see how wet she was and she came as soon as I touched her. She looked at me and said she knew she was very worked up but didn't know she was that worked up. I asked her when she came up with the plan of walking out of the hotel naked. She said not until after the boy seen her get out of the elevator naked.

She came up with the plan as we packed to leave. Valerie did stay naked all the way home except when she had to pee, I gave her my tank-top since there were a bunch of kids running around the rest area. The sides of her breast were showing but her ass was covered. She removed it as soon as she entered the car. She sat up and showed every trucker we pasted her tits and a few even saw her ass and pussy as she stuck her ass out the passenger door window. One trucker got to watch Val give me a blowjob, and another got to se me finger her. Val waited until I had unlocked the door to the home and she walked naked from the car to the front door, just like she said she would. She still wants to walk naked down a public street someday soon. We just need to plan where and when.

Valerie is in the backyard lying beside the pool naked right now. She hasn't worn a thing in two days. She's been topless out by the pool a few times but never naked. Val walked out the back door naked, carrying her towel, not wrapped in it. Val told me last night that she might never wear a bra or underwear ever again, except when and where she has to. I think Valerie is now a full-fledged exhibitionist. I don't know where this will take us, but I hope it is not to jail.

12