Showroom Farce

Story Info
Finding a suitable bed...and not just for sleeping in!
3.7k words
4.43
17.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very quiet Saturday afternoon at 'Sleepeezy', a bed showroom in the heart of town. It was quarter to five in the evening on the last Saturday before Christmas. A handful of customers had been in but none of them had really been interested in buying anything. A young family had been in looking at the possibility of purchasing a bunk bed for their two young daughters. The girls had soon become bored and were running around the store and climbing over the beds, and mum and dad had done nothing to stop them. Eventually they left with the promise that they would return in the new year when the Sales were on but as the door closed behind them, Alan Murray, the sales assistant gave a shrug of his shoulders and guessed that that would be the last he would see of them as they would then do what most people did these days and buy on line. All he wanted now was for five o'clock to come so that he could lock up and go home.

Alan had just reached the sanctity of his desk in the centre of the shop when he heard the door open again and looked up to find a well-dressed lady, aged in her late-forties, had entered the store. She had collar length, fair curly hair and was dressed in a beige, calf length raincoat. A red crocheted beret with a pompom sat at a jaunty angle on her head and she wore a matching scarf, one end of which was tucked inside her coat while the other was wrapped round her neck and the free end draped over her shoulder and down her back. The ensemble was completed by a pair of black leather boots. Alan didn't really feel like serving anyone else; his head was now throbbing from the noise made by the children before, and also due the fact that the heating was on and it was very stuffy. His feet also ached and reluctantly, he made his way to the front of the shop where the lady was standing.

"Can I help you, Madam?" he asked, trying to sound interested.

"I hope so." The lady replied. "I'm looking for a divan bed, a double one for a guest room. Have you any brochures I can take away and look at?"

"Yes, we have a few," said Alan leading the way to an annex on the left hand side of the shop out of view of the main door.

"This is a King Size bed, it's on a special offer at the moment." he said, stopping by a large bed. It was decorated with cream sheets and pillows and a cream patterned duvet. "I'll just fetch you a leaflet about it. Feel free to have a lie down on it if you wish."

The lady put her bags down at the foot of the bed and sat on the left hand side. Carefully, she swung her legs up onto it and lay back on the pillow. Alan went back to his desk and fetched a leaflet from the drawer. While it would have been good to have a sale to close the day on, he also wanted to go home and secretly hoped that the lady would decide it was not for her and leave.

"Oh, yes," she said lying back with her head on the pillow. "This is very comfy. I think this will do perfectly."

"It has a memory foam mattress which can remember your position so that you are guaranteed an excellent night's sleep every time you use it," said Alan, going through the sales patter. "We do sell quite a lot of these and it's a very reasonable price too," he added pointing to a price board on a table nearby.

"I can see why," said the lady, closing her eyes briefly. "I could just nod off on here after battling the crowds out there. Why don't you join me?"

"Thank you," said Alan blushing slightly. "But it's against company rules. I can advise and I can demonstrate, but I'm not allowed to do be on the bed with a customer."

"That's a shame," said the customer, with a glint in her eye. "When I purchase a new bed, I like to, um, road test it so to speak, you know, get the hang of it with someone by my side. Come on," she said patting the mattress at the side of her. "Come and join me just for a minute, eh? What do you say? It could make the difference between me buying the bed or not."

She smiled up at Alan and mentally noted the name on the name badge on the lapel of his jacket. He shrugged his shoulders.

"It's nearly five o'clock," he said. "I'd better just turn the key in the door and then I'll be back."

Alan turned and walked away and the customer watched as he went. At twenty-two years old, he was around six foot tall with brown, collar length hair and was dressed in a dark grey suit with a white shirt and a red and white patterned tie, and black slip-on shoes. He took a bunch of keys from a desk drawer and disappeared from view for a few seconds and the sound of the keys being turned in the lock could be heard. He came back and laid the keys on his desk then returned to the bed where the customer was still lying and paused uncertainly, not quite knowing what to do.

"Come on, don't be shy!" she said, patting the mattress once more. "I don't bite!"

Alan walked round to the opposite side of the bed and sat on the edge, swinging his legs up and onto it. He lay back slowly until his head touched the pillow.

"That's better," said the customer. "This is really comfortable."

"Yes, as I said earlier, it's one of our best sellers. It's a very comfortable mattress and of course you've got the two drawers underneath to store sheets and pillowcases etc.," said Alan, lying on top of the duvet with his hands clasped together across his groin. "I really shouldn't be doing this, you know. If my boss was here, I could be disciplined for this."

"Well, what your bosses don't know about, they can't worry about," said the customer. "Tell me, Alan, how soon could you have this delivered?"

"We should be able to do it before Christmas," he said, sitting up and swinging his legs back over the side of the bed. "I'll just need to check the delivery schedule, but we'll be delivering on Christmas Eve until lunch time. If you come to the desk, we can do the paper work."

"I haven't said I'll buy it yet," the lady said smiling at him. "I told you I wanted to road test it first."

What she actually meant was that she wanted to lie for a few more minutes and get the feel of the mattress, however the words 'road test' meant something completely different to Alan. He sat up and turned towards the lady who had closed her eyes again. He leaned across towards her and planted a kiss on her lips, simultaneously placing his right hand on top of her left breast. She opened her eyes and sat up.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said, pushing his hand away.

"Sorry," said Alan blushing a deep red. It's just that when you said you wanted to test the bed, I thought you meant...oh heck!

She looked annoyed for a moment, and then she burst out laughing.

"I see! You thought I wanted to....give it a proper test, so to speak, not just lie on it but 'perform' on it," she said with a mischievous glint in her eye. "You may have a point there, after all, when you go to bed, you don't exactly lie on it, as more, um, in it, do you? And beds aren't always for sleeping in!"

Alan looked nervous and worried.

"I guess you're going to report me for what I just did," he said. "I'm sorry, I misunderstood your intentions."

"Don't worry," she said. She looked across at Alan. "I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement. From now on, you may call me Fiona." Her tone had softened considerably.

She smiled at him and pulled him towards her, kissing him on the lips. Both hands were on his waist and she pulled him back down onto the bed. He was partly on top of her with his right hand up close to her left shoulder and his left by her waist. They remained like that for a few minutes then he brought his right hand down over her left breast and brushed it up and down a few times over her coat. He unfastened the top four or five buttons and carefully slipped his hand inside. She wore a navy blue jacket underneath, fastened with two more buttons, over a dark red blouse open at the neck. He unbuttoned each one in turn then ran his hand up and over her left breast again, squeezing it slightly through the material of the blouse. Fiona flinched slightly as he did this and he massaged and squeezed it gently for a few minutes then turned his attentions to the right and did the same.

Fiona gazed at him as he was fondling her. He didn't return her gaze, he was too busy unfastening the buttons on her blouse and she could feel him groping her tits directly through her black lacy slip. Their lips came together once more and she kissed him more hungrily and her hands gripped his waist tightly as they did so. After a minute or so, she broke free and sat up. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up, unfastening the remaining buttons on her coat. She pulled it off together with her scarf and jacket and tossed them onto the next bed. Strangely, she seemed to forget her hat. Alan slid across the bed to join her. He pulled the blouse from the waistband of her skirt and unfastened the buttons on the sleeve. She slipped it off her shoulders and tossed it onto the bed with the rest of her clothes. His hands were already round her waist, fumbling with the zip on the skirt which sat just on her knee. With a swift tug and a flick of the little button, he was able to lower it to the ground. She stepped out of it and Alan put it on the next bed.

He stood and admired the view for a moment. The slip was black and had a large amount of lace around the hem. Two very thin ribbon straps could not hide the straps of a pink bra beneath. It was also very short and barely concealed the welts of her dark tan stockings. Fiona was in no mood for waiting though. She pushed him back on the divan bed and her hand went straight to the bulge which had now formed under his trousers. She swiftly unbuckled his belt and unfastened them and Alan lifted his bottom slightly off the bed so that she could pull them free down to his ankles. She knelt down in front of him and couldn't contain herself from laughing at his choice of underwear, a pair of white Y-fronts, barely able to contain the massive organ that was threatening to burst out.

"What on earth!" she exclaimed looking at them.

Alan sat forward a little.

"I know!" he said clearly embarrassed. "My mum buys them for me for Christmas and birthdays. Wait until you see the vest!"

"I can hardly contain myself!" said Fiona kneeling back on her haunches. Her slip rode up as she did so exposing the tops of her stockings each connected to two white suspenders. She knelt upright again and managed to pull the waistband of the Y-fronts down slightly and nine inches of rock hard penis sprang up erect in front of her. She ran both hands over its length and then started to lip the tip like a four year old licking on an ice cream, working her tongue over the glans then cupping her lips until the tip was inside. Slowly and methodically she sucked away, taking a little more of the length into her mouth until it was buried deep in her throat and her pace quickened.

Alan sat on the bed with his right hand gripping the edge of it and his left resting on her back, watching her head bobbing up and down as she sucked. Just as he felt as though he was about to explode, she paused and took his penis from out of her mouth. The feeling passed and she started again as before, licking the tip then cupping her lips over the glans and repeated the process until he was on the verge of erupting a second time. Again she teased him by withdrawing his organ from her mouth before restarting again. This time, it didn't take more than about thirty seconds for Alan to stiffen up and shoot forth his seed deep into her throat. She gulped it down readily then proceeded to lick away the sticky residue which had trickled down his shaft matting together his pubic hairs into a tangled mass.

Only when she was happy that there was nothing left did she stand up. Her slip fell back into place, barely covering the stocking welts again as she pulled him off the bed and pulled off his jacket and tie. Deftly she unfastened the buttons down the front of his shirt and sure enough, a white Aertex vest came into view. She slid the shirt off and tossed it onto the pile of clothes before stooping and disentangling his trousers and pants from around his ankles where they had slipped to.

"It's a long time since I made love to anyone in a vest," she said looking down at his penis sticking out from under the hem.

"And I've never done it with anyone wearing a red beret before!" said Alan.

Fiona put her hand to her head.

"Blimey, I'd forgotten about that," she said and made to remove it.

"No, leave it," said Alan. "It suits you!" He pulled her close to him and kissed her once more. His penis had shrunk to around four inches after he had come into her mouth but it soon began to rise again when it came into contact with her smooth lacy slip. A few tiny amounts of cum appeared at the tip and dripped off onto the shiny material. He brought his hands up to the straps and slid then from Fiona's shoulders. She lifted her arms free and he lifted it up over her head, taking great care not to displace the beret. Her large breasts snuggled deep into the pink underwired bra, the white suspender belt holding her stockings in place and a pair of lilac floral briefs completed the scene. Now it was Fiona's turn to blush.

"Okay, so none of it matches!" she said. "If I'd known at seven o'clock this morning when I got ready for work that everything would be on show later, I'd have found a matching set!"

"And I would have left the vest off!" countered Alan. He reached behind her and unclasped the bra, bringing his hands round to cup her now unfettered breasts as the straps slipped down her arms. He bent slightly and kissed each one in turn before lifting the item clear and placing it on the next bed.

He gazed in awe at her perfect breasts and stooped to lick and finger each teat in turn until they were quite hard. He brought his hands over her slender waist until his fingers rested on the waistband of her lilac panties, then hooked them inside and slowly withdrew them down past her knees, skilfully negotiating the leather boots until they were free. Her pussy hairs were fair and quite wispy and her cunt lips could quite easily be seen. He guided her gently back towards the edge of the bed and she sat on the edge, lifting her legs onto it and opening her clit hole slightly as she did so. She shuffled up until her head was on the pillow then opened her legs wide with her knees in the air and the soles of her boots on top of the duvet. The neon strip lights above dazzled her slightly.

"This will be another first for me," she said. "I've never done it under such bright lights before and never in a shop."

"That makes two of us," said Alan as he positioned himself between her legs.

Seeing her spread open awaiting his rod of iron had made his penis rock hard again. He entered her slowly, placing the tip just inside her pussy which was dripping wet with anticipation. He slid in about an inch, teasing her with his throbbing member.

"Come on, Mummy's Boy!" Fiona cooed. "Fuck me hard. See if you can get the whole length of that gorgeous prick in my tight little pussy."

Alan didn't need a second invitation. He grasped her hips and pulled her onto him, pounding away in a swift, steady rhythm. The pompom on her hat was shaking madly in unison.

"Oh, that's so good!" she cooed. "I'm so close, Mummy's Boy."

She squeezed her cunt tighter as Alan continued pounding her. With a few last hard thrusts he erupted inside her, grunting with the intensity of his orgasm. Fiona came simultaneously and opened her mouth, but no sound was emitted. The look on her face said it all. She relaxed back onto the bed, still with her knees in the air, panting loudly.

"Well, it certainly passes that test!" she said when she had regained her composure a little.

Alan had withdrawn from her and was lying next to her. His penis had shrunk back to its previous size. She straightened her legs and sat up.

"I'd better be going," she said, looking at her watch. "It's twenty to six and my husband will be wondering where I am."

"You're married?" said Alan in surprise.

"Twenty five years next May," said Fiona. "I've got a daughter of twenty-two and fourteen year old twin boys, and a two year old granddaughter."

Alan felt a little guilty at what he had just done. She wore no wedding ring or engagement ring and he had had no idea that she was married. She noted the look on his face.

"Oh, come on, stop worrying. I won't tell my hubby what we've been up to, though he's very liberal minded," she said, sliding off the bed and standing up.

"Is he meeting you?" Alan said, walking round the bed to reclaim his clothes.

"No," said Fiona, pulling her knickers back on and encasing her breasts back into their support. "I've got to get the bus. It leaves from the Bus Station in ten minutes."

"I could give you a lift if you like," said Alan as he dressed. "Where do you live?"

"Stoke Wood", she said. "It's about fifteen miles from here." She had put her slip back on and was busy fastening her blouse. "Where do you live?"

"Near the motorway," said Alan. "It would be quite a way out of my way."

He watched momentarily as she pulled her skirt back on and the last traces of the sexy slip disappeared from view. She pulled her jacket back on and her outer coat and wrapped the scarf around her neck once more.

"What shall we do about the paperwork?" said Alan. "If you want it for Christmas then the latest we can order it by will be twelve o'clock on Monday."

Fiona picked up the leaflet he had brought earlier and put it in one of her bags, then picked them up.

"I'll be in touch," she said. "I need to talk it over with my husband first." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the demonstration," she said. "I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you give that sort of service to all your customers!"

Alan showed her to the door and let her out. He went back to his desk and then back to the bed, its sheets now heavily stained with the results of their liaison. He stripped the bed and put them in a large carrier bag ready to call in at the launderette on the way home. Although the shop was open the next day, he was not working and he hastily scribbled a note to his manager to explain the lack of sheets, putting the reason down to a child spilling chocolate ice cream on them. He picked up the bag, switched out the lights, set the alarm and let himself out. He wondered whether Fiona would be back on Monday to complete the order or whether she too would book on line.

Later that evening in Stoke Wood, Fiona was busy on her laptop. Reluctantly, she pressed the confirm button to purchase the bed she had 'road tested' earlier, then smiled to herself. She had saved herself over £200, but she couldn't help thinking about Alan and the fact that he had lost a sale. There was only one thing for it; she would have to pay Alan another visit just to say sorry. She logged out and put the laptop down on the coffee table in front of her next to a wine glass with a small amount of white wine left in it. Her husband was sitting on the sofa next to her watching television and she kissed him lovingly on the lips.

"Love you, darling", she drooled and he kissed her back. She picked up the wine glass and proposed a silent toast.

"To Alan, and the next time," she mouthed.

She swallowed the contents, put the glass on the coffee table and closed her eyes smiling once more at the events which had transpired a few hours earlier. Her pussy was already anticipating it.