Showtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that movement, the young maiden's thighs trembled as she felt her oncoming orgasm working its way from her inner self to explode on the outside in rhythmic waves of orgasmic release of all the pent up sexual energy that had been building with the first touches and kisses on her body she had received from the six women in black after they had removed her white, long sleeve gown.

The woman with the long red hair felt the maiden's first gush of pussy juice squirt all over her face, but then she positioned her mouth so all the other gushes squirted into her mouth where she was able to swallow them to their fullest.

Some time passed after the maiden had finished her orgasm during which time the other five women in black moved around the maiden, bent down between her legs, and kissed and licked her very wet pussy. Once each had a chance to worship at the gates of her Nirvana, they gently raised the the young maiden from the blue, leather mattress and helped her off the stage. Once she was standing silently, the six put her white dress back on, thus covering her nudity, turned and slowly around, and led her back through the red door.

As they left, there was not a sound. Not a round of applause as one expects after a performance. But here there wasn't even a whisper. However, all the women knew "Show Time" at Club Sappho was over this night and, having been overly and sexually stimulated, they went their own ways to find solace and enjoyment with whomever they would, friend or lover.

12