Showtime Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice's husband gets a show.
4.6k words
4.53
77.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 11/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Wait right there,” the old woman told me. I wasn’t going anywhere. She had handed me 2 one hundred dollar bills and went into the bathroom. When she came back, her teeth were wrapped in a towel, which she stuffed into her purse. Then, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to a chair where she sat down.

I had finished another show for Alice’s club and been standing there with my half hard cock sticking out. Bea, the old lady with the hundred dollar bills, had asked me if my offer from the last time was still valid.

“What offer?” I had asked.

“The one where you said we had to pay extra to touch it,” she replied.

“Well,” I hedged. “I guess so.”

That was when she beaten a path to the bathroom and had apparently removed her false teeth.

She sat in the chair and took my cock in her wrinkled hands. She looked up at me as she put my cock in her mouth. I was as shocked as anyone, but it felt good. If you have never had your cock lightly gummed, I would recommend it.

She was sucking and gumming my cock and doing a damned good job of it too. My cock was hard now and at full length. I’ll give Bea credit. She was taking my cock deep in her throat and not missing a beat. I was rocking back and forth lightly stroking the back of Bea’s head.

As I looked around the room, I noticed that none of the women in the club had left. In fact, they were all watching Bea suck my cock. All of them had a light sheen of perspiration on their uppers lips and they were all breathing rather heavily. One had her skirt up with one hand in her panties and the other hand pinching her titties through her clothes. Another was pursing her lips as though mimicking Bea motions. I watched as another one got down on her creaky knees and raised another one’s dress. She pulled her friend’s panties and panty hose down and proceeded to lick her friend’s pussy. The woman standing was pulling the other woman’s head into her pussy as hard as she could. They were both trying to look at Bea sucking my long, hard black cock. The old lady standing made her licking friend stop until she had sat down. Then she scooted to the edge of the couch and pulled her friend’s head back to her pussy. I looked over at Alice and she had taken her slacks off. She had a hand down in her panties and I could see a wet spot highlighting her pussy. Her other hand was holding her pussy open while she rubbed her clit.

Bea was fondling my balls while sucking hungrily on my thick black cock. Her lipstick was smeared all over my cock and on her face where she had taken my cock out to lick it. Every once in a while, she would pull it out of her mouth and lick the head like it was an ice cream cone.

Bea put her mouth back on my cock. I told her I was close to cumming and was going cum in her mouth if she wasn’t careful. She just kept on sucking my cock. My cum was boiling now. I knew it wasn’t going to be long before it exploded in Bea’s mouth. Bea knew it too. She looked up at me while stroking and sucking my cock encouraging me to cum in her mouth. I was holding off as long as I could.

The woman who was getting her pussy licked suddenly cried out that she was cumming. She was hunching on the edge of the chair she was sitting on. The old lady who was licking her pussy had her tongue stuck up in her friend’s pussy and was lapping up the sudden discharge.

The one pulling at her pussy and her tits had had 2 cums; the last one making her lose her balance. She fell on the sofa with her hand still in her pussy. Her fingers were coated with her juice. She waved the others away telling them that she was okay. She was still fondling her titties and rubbing her clit and moaning ecstatically.

Alice was hunching her pussy against her hand. Her eyes were half closed and her breath was jerky. She threw her head back and let out a grunt. “Unh unh unh,” she kept saying. Her hips were thrusting against her hand as though she were fucking a cock. Finally, she stopped and sat down, exhausted by her strong orgasms.

Meanwhile, Bea was sucking my cock harder now as though trying to make me cum all the way down to her pussy. I was breathing faster now, letting Bea know I was going to cum.

The other women gathered closer now and were watching intently. All of a sudden, the cum erupted from the end of my cock. Bea was trying to swallow but it was running from the sides of her mouth. She pulled my cock out as it was still spewing cum. Another blast hit her in her face. She was still stroking my cock. Another bolt of cum shot out of it and hit Bea in the face. I could hear the other women over the roar in my ears. They were all exclaiming now. From the way it sounded, they were excited by what they had seen.

Bea put her mouth back over my cock to drain what little cum I had left. My cum was smeared all over Bea’s face now. One of the old ladies pulled Bea’s head toward her making my cock come out of Bea’s mouth and started licking the cum off of Bea’s face. The two old women who had been fingering each other’s pussies started cumming now. They were moaning and trying to keep from falling as they got off on each other’s fingers. The smell of pussy was in the air and it was intoxicating. I had heard that old pussy wouldn’t get wet but it seemed that was a lie. The ones I could see were wet. The fingers were making sloshing sounds in their pussies now.

As I watched them, an old joke came to my sick mind. 3 old ladies were sitting on a park bench when a flasher jumped out of the bushes. He opened his coat exposing his hard cock. The first old lady had a stroke. The second old lady had a stroke. The third old lady was too old and feeble so she couldn’t get a stroke. Sick, I know.

Gradually, the old women finished their cums and sat there trying to get their breaths back. I was sitting down trying to get my breath back too. They were all in various states of undress. I could see saggy titties although some of them had some heft and nice size to them with great looking nipples. All of the pussies I could see were wide open and glistening wet. A couple of women were still stroking their pussies lightly now. All of them had dreamy smiles on their face. A woman was still licking Bea’s face. That old woman who was licking Bea’s face looked like a mother cat licking a kitten.

Bea had put her hand under her dress and started massaging herself. I moved over to Bea and removed her hand. I pushed Bea’s dress up and pulled her panties down. Her pussy was drippy wet. I knew that many women got hot sucking a hard cock. Apparently, Bea was one of those. I licked Bea’s pussy from her asshole up to her clit. I could feel Bea quiver as I orally assaulted her pussy. She spread her legs as far as she could to let me lick her old wrinkly pussy. I spread the petals of her pussy to lick the inside of it. I ran my tongue over her clit causing her to quiver again. I could hear her sharp intake of breath. I started flicking my tongue over Bea’s clit. That made her cry out as she fell back. She was hunching her pussy into my mouth now. “I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” she moaned loudly. “Lick my pussy, lick my pussy,” she kept repeating.

There was a sudden discharge of fluid from Bea’s pussy as her cum flooded my tongue. I kept my mouth on her pussy, alternately sucking and then flicking her clit. She kept moaning and then she started sobbing. I started to move away and she begged me not to stop. I kept up my sucking and flicking her clit. Then she started writhing all over the chair. More fluid discharged from her pussy. My chin was coated with it. “Oh goddam!” she exclaimed as another, more powerful orgasm hit her. “Oh shit, oh shit!” She yelled. She raised up and grabbed my ears pulling my head toward her pussy. She was forcing her pussy into my mouth. Her hips were making a fucking motion on my mouth. I kept sucking her clit while she was cumming. I didn’t know old women could cum like that. Finally her cum started subsiding and she slumped back into her chair.

She made a feeble effort to push my head away so I stopped and sat back watching her. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. She had a beatific smile on her face. Her friends had gathered around her rubbing and patting her. She finally opened her eyes but they were unfocused for a few seconds. Then she looked down at me and said, “You have made an old woman very happy. Thank you so much.”

She reached down and gently caressed my face. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips and said again, “Thank you.”

All of the old women started straightening up their clothes and they all made their way out of Alice’s home. They were talking excitedly about the day’s activities. They all paid me as they left telling me that they were looking forward to the next time.

After they left, I sat on a chair, still naked. I looked at Alice who had put her clothes back in order. I wondered if she were going to take me again like she had the previous time I had danced for them. But she seemed preoccupied this time.

“What’s wrong Alice?” I asked her.

“It’s my husband,” she replied.

“What about him?” I asked.

“Well, I want to give him a treat. I want him to watch us having sex.” “Put on an exhibition of sucking and fucking for him,” she said. “I know he likes sex but he can’t get his cock hard anymore. He had a bout of prostate cancer and the cure killed him so to speak.” “And after getting so hot watching you and Bea, I am sure he would like watching us.”

I grinned to myself, not at his problem but at the way she said it.

“He likes to read about sex on the Internet. He reads a lot at a site called Literotica,” she explained. “One of his favorite sections is interracial sex. I would really like to let him watch me having sex with you. Do you think he would mind?” Alice asked me.

“I don’t know,” I replied. “Most men would be upset if they found their wives fucking another man. And some would have a heart attack if they caught their wives with a black man.” “Do you want to let him catch us or see us?”

“Actually,” She said, “He’s in the closet now waiting to see if we will fuck for him.”

“What!” I exclaimed.

“I love my husband very much and I couldn’t keep it from him. I’m not very pushy when it comes to sex,” she said. “You aroused a sex drive that I thought was dead. After the last time, my pussy gets wet whenever I remember how thoroughly you fucked it. But I feel guilty because Doc, my husband, can’t get me off. And I think he would like to see you getting me off.” “I know he would like to see that wonderful cock of yours stuck up in my pussy. He wants to see that hard black cock of yours in my mouth.”

Believing that it never hurts to be quiet, I kept quiet. With that, she led me into the bedroom. I could see a closet door was slightly cracked but I couldn’t tell if there was anyone there.

She stood there as I slowly undressed her. Her demeanor was one of a shy, quiet woman letting a man have his way with her. Well, if she wanted to give her husband a show, I would help. When she was completely undressed, we went into the bathroom. The room was so large, it could’ve been called an apartment in my old neighborhood.

She turned on the shower and we stepped into it. I took her in my arms and kissed her gently on her lips. She put her arms around me and kissed me back. Her titties were fully pressed against my chest as we enjoyed our kiss. The water felt good pouring on us. Her kisses felt good on my lips. She was making little darting movements with her tongue in and out of my mouth.

There was a small bench in the shower and she sat on it. She took my semi hard cock in her hand and stroked it gently. “You have a beautiful cock,” she said. With that, she started licking it. She held it up and licked the underside of it. She licked my balls and then went back to licking my cock. It had gotten hard with the attention she paid to it. She was stroking my cock now, licking the precum from the head of my cock. Then, she put it in her mouth, turning my body slightly as she did so.

I had forgotten the husband in the closet. She had turned me so that he could see everything. Her mouth was a cauldron of hot, seething suction around my cock. She was breathing through her nose keeping her lips wrapped tightly around my cock. It was a big turn on watching her suck my cock. I didn’t want to cum just yet although she was doing her best to make me do so. I forced myself to stop looking at her. I glanced at the closet door. It looked like the door was open a little more than before. I still couldn’t see anyone though.

I was thinking, if this is hot to me, it might be hot to him. I couldn’t hold off much longer. Alice’s mouth was about to suck my cum right out of me. Her motions told me that she wanted me to cum. I guessed that she wanted her husband to see me cum in her mouth and on her face.

Both of my hands were gently caressing Alice’s head. My caresses were beginning to be more urgent though. My cum was rising forcefully up the shaft of my cock. Her mouth was sucking me harder and harder urging me to cum.

“Alice,” I hissed. “It’s cumming baby. My cock is cumming for you. Suck it honey, suck it!” With that, the white hot cum spurted from my cock. She had taken it out of her mouth and aimed it at her face. She was stroking my black hard cock making more cum shoot out of it.

I was grunting with the sensations that were running through my body. Another bolt of white hot cum exploded onto her face. She was trying to catch the explosions blasting out of my cock with her mouth. Finally, she put my cock back into her mouth to catch the last few drops.

I was swaying from the exertion of my cum. Alice was licking my cum from around her mouth as best she could. I could see gobs of it on her face. She took one of her hands and wiped her face with it and then licked the cum from her hand.

She stood and turned off the water and got towels for both of us. I took her towel and patted her back dry down to her lovely ass. As I dried her ass, I spread her cheeks and ran my fingers up and down the crack. Her ass reflexively clenched around my hand. Then I dried her thighs and behind her knees. Turning her around, I dried her neck and shoulders. As I reached her titties, I bent over and sucked one of her nipples. It instantly turned rock hard. As I licked it, I rolled the other nipple in my finger and thumb.

She grabbed my head and pulled it harder into her titty. I was sucking like a hungry baby. Her titties felt so good!

I raised up and then bent over to finish drying her body. While I was doing that, my body was drip-drying. By the time I finished her body, I was dry. She took my hand and led me to the bed, positioning me so that my head was facing the closet. She lay down beside me and I took her into my arms. I kissed her ever so softly at first. Then with more passion, I kissed her more forcefully. She threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly while returning my kisses.

Figuring that she put my head toward the closet for a reason, I drew her body slowly upward, kissing and sucking her breasts as I did so. When her juicy, sweet smelling pussy was over my face, she lowered her body down to my mouth. I could see her secretions all over her pussy lips. They were like pearls decorating a fur coat. I slowly licked at them taking them onto my tongue.

She shivered slightly as I licked her pussy. I looked up to see her holding her titties up and licking her own nipples while she looked at the closet. The closet door seemed to be more open now although from my angle, I couldn’t get a close enough look to see if anyone was in there or not.

What the hell I decided, if he could live with it, I could too. With that, I started licking her pussy harder. She was grinding her pussy on my face now. I would stab her pussy with my tongue and then take her pussy lips and chew on them gently with my lips.

I tasted a sudden gush of fluid from her pussy and I realized that she had had a small cum. I couldn’t hear very much as her thighs were on the sides of my head. While she was having that cum, I sucked her clit, which sent her into another cum. More fluid leaked from her sopping pussy. I imagine it was a hell of a sight seeing her pale white thighs wrapped around my black head.

My lips were working over her pussy now. It seemed that her cum had subsided but she was still grinding her sweet smelling pussy on my face. She finally took her thighs from around my head allowing me to reach around her body and use my hands as well as my mouth on her pussy.

I spread her pussy lips now, letting her husband get a good look at his wife’s pussy. He could see her juices glistening as they slowly flowed from her pussy. He could see me lapping up those juices. Once again, I started orally working on her pussy while I was holding it open. I flicked her clit. She almost jumped off of me as I started tonguing her clit. Once again, I took it into my mouth and started sucking it.

She started shivering as though she were cold. I could hear guttural noises deep in her throat. Exclusively now, I was flicking and sucking her clit. Her pussy was secreting that sweet thick nectar that drives men wild. It sure as hell drives me wild.

Suddenly, she screamed! “I’m cumming Doc, I’m cumming!”

“Oh suck it baby, suck it. Suck my pussy Doc, I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” “Oh honey, suck my pussy,” she begged. “Oh Doc, oh Doc, Oh Doc,” she kept moaning. Her cum had mentally transferred me into her husband. I was guessing that she truly loved him. I was hoping that he was enjoying her cum as much as I was. At least, I was hoping he was happy for her.

She sat on my face not moving as she came down from her massive orgasm. I was caressing her body while she caught her breath. Finally, she looked down at me and asked, “Did I call you Doc?”

“Yes,” I replied. “I guess psychiatrists would call it some sort of transference.” “I would call it a great cum,” smiling at her as I spoke.

She scooted down until she lay beside me again. She had a radiant look about her as some women who have had a great cum have. Then she looked at me and asked, “Do you think you could fuck my pussy?” She was speaking very softly now.

“If you want,” I replied. She reached down and felt my half hard cock. With her touch though, I could feel it stiffening.

“Good,” she said. She turned us around on the bed and then with me on my back, she raised up and slowly lowered her sopping wet pussy down onto my cock. The skin color contrast was as erotic as anything that I have ever seen. She was leaning forward so that her husband could see my hard black cock sinking slowing into her pale white pussy. She would lower herself a little way and then raise back up until only the head of my cock was in her. Then she would lower herself again a little more, never taking my whole cock into her.

I resisted the temptation to thrust my cock into her. I didn’t know if she was teasing her husband or tormenting me. Whatever it was, it was sweet torture.

Finally, she lowered herself all the way down on cock. Then she leaned forward to give a good view of her pussy and my cock. It had to be a turn on, my black skin and her pale skin entwined sexually. My black hard cock was covered with her pussy secretions. I was flexing my cock and her pussy muscles were flexing around my cock as well.

We started fucking very slowly. She would raise and I would be still. Then she would lower and I would thrust up. That was so good!

“Umm good,” I said. “I could do this forever.”

“Me too,” she said.

Years ago, I had learned a twist that invariably drove women wild. I learned it while stationed in Japan. Those trips to the whorehouse paid off through the years. I intended to use some of the knowledge on Alice.

At different times, while she lowered herself on me, I would clench my ass cheeks giving the impression of having more cock. That would make her take a breath. Then, I would shift my hips fractionally side to side, hitting more of her already tight pussy. That also made her catch a breath.

12