Shredding Underwear and Inhibitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And we did it all on the live webcam, just as Allen said. He even had a chat-room window up the whole time during that first night, just to prove that he wasn't kidding.

After all the lingerie was gone, Allen started getting into destroying my other clothing. He'd have me model my various clothes... with no underwear now, because there wasn't any... and then rip them off my body, again usually in view of the front window and the webcam. Usually he'd fuck me again afterwards.

When it was finally time for us to go back to school and head our separate ways, Allen had only left me one thin yellow t-shirt and one short white skirt, and that was my entire outfit. When I wore it, my braless tits were easily visible through the shirt, and the tiny skirt barely did anything to cover my pussy hiding just underneath. It reminded me of the outfit I was wearing when I walked into the lingerie store, only this time it was the only outfit I had in my possession. All the rest of the clothing had been completely destroyed. I had some more clothes back at school though... but not lingerie. That was all gone now. I figured eventually I would replace it, and I had the money to do so anytime I wanted... but I decided I would wait a bit first.

So that was the way I drove back to college, with a thin yellow shirt, a short white skirt, and no underwear. I had to pull off the road several times to get myself off as I recalled everything that had happened during the week. Thankfully when I pulled over, I had quick access to myself. By the time I reached the college campus, my hands were covered in my dried juices, and the driver's seat of my car had been soaked over and over again by my dripping cunt. I got a lot of looks walking onto campus and into my dorm room that day, but honestly I didn't mind one bit.

Allen and I fucked a few more times on subsequent visits over the next year or so, but then we started having other committed relationships and life moved on, as it does. I never saw him shred any more of his underwear unfortunately, but he did share his videos with me, so that was at least something.

And of course the lingerie collection was built up again, and the clothes collection restored. Surprisingly, since that week with Allen, I've managed to keep my lingerie intact.

Most of it, anyway. Okay, some of it. At least a little bit...

... Oh, who am I kidding. _Rip_!

----

(The End. Thanks for reading, everyone! Hope you had a fun time! I know I did. ^_^ - r_i_g)