Shudder Ch. 02

Story Info
A body hopper infiltrates Derek's family.
8.7k words
4.63
45.1k
49

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
630 Followers

Nevyn went to the window and watched the boy leave through the front door and run the few feet that separated their houses. He was no doubt thinking of barricading the door, trying to come up with some plan or other to keep him out. He had not had this much fun in, well, a very, very long time. Nevyn was going to enjoy it, while at the same time getting to the bottom of why he couldn't possess this 18 year old kid named Derek.

Ever since Nevyn was an adolescent, he had been able to possess anyone at any time by touching any part of them, whether by bare skin or through clothes, didn't matter. His consciousness would transfer in an instant, but in that instant, his new host would shudder from head to toe during the exchange. He gathered this was the only time he could be detected. Well, that and when a certain amount of time had passed and he had to reassert control. During those moments, his host would shudder again while he reasserted himself as the dominant tenant. The time this took varied person to person, but usually was around thirty minutes or less. Derek had witnessed both these things, Nevyn transferring hosts, and having to maintain his consciousness in a host. He hadn't just witnessed it, however, he had been a part of it, as Nevyn had continually hopped between the next door neighbor mother and daughter and fucked him silly.

Derek also saw the suggestibility Nevyn had over a host he had recently exited. He could make someone he had recently hopped act on certain impulses, like continuing an action Nevyn had started even if he had moved on to another body. That effect lasted in tandem with how long he had inhabited that host's body. What Derek didn't know however, was that the longer Nevyn was in someone, the longer time between shudders. He would use that to his advantage since he planned on playing the long game. He had stayed in some hosts for months, even years, but that's when he had been on a power trip. This was purely for knowledge, and pleasure. He'd start as soon as possible.

Derek ran next door to his house and locked the door. He ran to the back and locked that door too. He was in the middle of checking the windows when his twin sister, Aubrey, came downstairs. She was still in her pajamas, having stayed home from school. In his highly aroused state, he realized immediately that she wasn't wearing a bra, and her youthful, perky nipples were jutting out of the soft fabric. She had soft brown hair that fell to her shoulders and was tousled from being in bed all day, but she still looked good. She had such an attractive figure and an amazing personality to match that Derek sometimes wondered if many of his friends came over to hang with him or hit on his sister. He made an effort to look her in the eye, and managed a shaky, "Hey Bri, feeling any better?"

"Yeah," she said sluggishly. "I think it was just one of those 24 hour bugs. And I think it's been 25 hours now. But I still feel like a truck hit me."

"Oh, that's good, that's good," Derek said while looking distractedly out the living room window. "Hey where's mom?"

"Um," Aubrey gave her brother a concerned look. "She should be back any minute, had a last minute package to send out."

Derek's mother worked from home buying and reselling items she found online. It wasn't great money, often not even good money but it made her happy. Besides, it was their father who brought in the big bucks. As Derek continued to stare out the window, his sister asked, "Is everything alright with you?"

"Yeah, just want to make sure mom gets home okay." Derek said, trying and failing to sound casual.

"Okay, weird. A bit sweet but still weird. I'm going to go drink a gallon of soup." And Aubrey shuffled off to the kitchen.

Derek's mother pulled into their driveway minutes later, and his eyes followed her every step to the door. She moved with the confidence of an older woman who knows she looks good. She was as fit as her 18 year old daughter, but with a larger bust that barely sagged and a larger posterior that her husband couldn't keep his hands off of when he was home. She turned the key in the lock and entered. Nancy Johnson immediately found herself under the intense scrutiny of her son. Her brow furrowed. This was new. "Hi, Derek. Can I help you with something?"

"Just wanted to.. hang out with you for awhile mom," Derek needed to keep his eyes on her for the next hour. "Let's play a game. We haven't played a game in ages." The rest of the night he never saw her shudder. It was the same with his sister, and then his father when he finally came home from work.

As Derek lay in bed that night, he thought, "Maybe Nevyn was just messing with me. Maybe...maybe he understands that my family should be off limits... I'll just have to stay vigilant for awhile." Derek did just that as he and his sister went to school the next day. He fully expected to run into Nevyn in the guise of a classmate or teacher, but he either wasn't there, or was avoiding detection.

Unfortunately for Derek, Nevyn was about to put his plan into action. He was now back in Derek's next door neighbor, Mrs. Roberts, and was going to pay a visit to Derek's mom, Mrs. Johnson. He approached the front door and rang the bell. He heard movement from inside, and then the door opened.

Before Mrs. Johnson could utter a word of greeting, Mrs. Roberts reached out and took her hand. Nevyn felt the familiar feeling, like slipping through a wet tunnel, as his consciousness passed through the conduit made by the physical contact. His consciousness immediately became dominant inside Mrs. Johnson, and hers became dormant, almost like it was in a deep sleep, yet still aware in its most primal sense. All this took just a moment, and caused his new host body to shudder at the transfer. It merely looked like someone who had caught a chill. He then looked at Mrs. Roberts, and in Mrs. Johnson's voice said, "Go check the mail Mrs. Roberts, and forget you came here today."

Mrs. Roberts stared for a second with a vacant expression on her face, then obediently went to her mailbox, and then back inside her house. Nevyn was always careful. He had edited Mrs. Roberts' mind before slipping out. She would remember going about her daily routine yesterday and this morning. She would recall getting really frisky with her husband last night. Her memories about fucking the neighbor boy and making out with her daughter had been erased, but she would probably have a few lingering feelings for them until the afternoon. Then she'd be more or less back to normal and wouldn't think twice about any missing time.

Nevyn looked at the wrists of his new body. No watch. He'd need one today. He opened Mrs. Johnson's mind like a book. Well, it was more like a browser search. All he had to do to examine her memories was focus on a topic for a moment, and if she knew it, the answer would materialize. Unbeknownst to him, he always looked up and to the left for a few seconds while he was doing this, no matter whose body he inhabited. But everything that made up a person, he had access to it all. He could search her most private moments, her deepest fears, or how to successfully do her job. And he could tap into her feelings and emotions.

This was quite helpful to him when he hopped people. When he had started taking over members of the opposite sex, he had only liked girls. But once he tapped into a female host's desires, he had no problem swinging the other way. But right now, he needed a time keeping instrument. He thought for a moment and searched in her mind and saw that she had some fitness watch thing (this was how she identified it) upstairs in a drawer. He ran to get it and saw that it had a stopwatch. Perfect.

For the next several hours he would see how far apart the shudders were. This would help him know when to make himself scarce so Derek would not catch on. The rest of the time, he would spend learning about... his eyes fluttered up and left...Nancy. Her name was Nancy Johnson.

Derek found his sister after school and they both walked home together. Aubrey thought this was nice because her brother hadn't done that in some time. They were close, like most twins, but when they had entered their senior year and turned 18 they had started to drift apart bit by bit. What Aubrey didn't know was that Derek was more interested in watching his sister's every move to see if she was possessed by Nevyn. Derek was happy to let her talk the whole way, only half listening as she talked to him about wanting to become a veterinarian when she graduated. He blindly nodded along and made sure to keep just a half step behind her so he could see her out of the corner of his eye.

He was almost disappointed when he didn't see anything. He'd watch his parents closely to see if Nevyn had jumped into one of them. This was getting exhausting. He admitted to himself that he would not be able to keep his guard up indefinitely. By the time they walked in the door Derek was convinced that Aubrey was only herself. Now he'd just have to focus on his mom, then his dad when he came home later from his job. However, it wouldn't work out that way.

Nevyn had had a very productive day. He had learned much about his host. The shudders had started at 23 minutes, but every time, he gained 3 more minutes. Nevyn just needed to buy time and lay low. The easiest way to do that would be to provide more than one suspect at the same time. Looking through Nancy's memories of her husband, he saw that they only had sex once in a great while. Nancy's sex drive was pretty low, but the way her husband tried to grope her all the time made Nevyn think he'd drop everything for a piece of this hot ass.

So he'd called Richard, her husband, and used Nancy's sweetest voice to tell her husband if he came home before the kids arrived from school, she'd give him the blowjob of a lifetime. He apparently told his boss he was very ill and was home in 20 minutes. Nancy was waiting for him in see thru lingerie that Nancy's memories indicated he liked very much. Nancy then proceeded to suck and fuck him until he couldn't move, which took less time than Nevyn cared for. He would have to work on the husband's stamina if he was going to play loving wife for a while.

When Derek and his sister walked through the door, all evidence of an intense sex session between his mother and father had been removed. All he saw was his mother, sitting at her computer in the living room, clicking away on an online auction site. As he walked over to her, determined to keep an eye on her for a bit, he noticed his dad sitting in the recliner on his smart phone. His dad shouldn't be home for a few hours? This was definitely out of the ordinary and he was on high alert now. His eyes shifted between both parents as he muttered, "Hi, everyone."

Nancy looked up from the computer and smiled at her son. "Hi honey, how was your day?" She pushed her chair back, stood up and stretched. Then came over and hugged and kissed her son. "Your father had to come home early today because their fumigating his office building. Wasn't that what happened, dear?"

Richard smirked a little before grunting in the affirmative, his eyes never leaving the phone.

Aubrey entered the living room and saw her father. "Hey Daddy, you're home super early!" She ran to his recliner and hopped into his lap, causing him to lose the mobile game he was playing. He wouldn't hold it against her though, because she was daddy's little girl.

Derek saw all this unfold before him and realized his task was now almost impossible. He needed to do something that kept them all in the same room for 30 minutes or so where he could monitor them all at once. "Hey, let's all watch a movie," he suggested. "We hardly ever do that as a family anymore. Bri and I will both be in college next year so we should hang out with you old folks while we can."

Nancy smiled. "What a good idea, Derek." She checked her watch. "Just give me a minute to use the bathroom and we can get started. Find us something good to watch on the cable box."

Derek watched as his mother hurried out of the room and chuckled to himself. They had satellite and digital streaming services, but she still referred to anything that popped up on the television as coming from the "cable box." Derek was suspicious that she had left, but assumed he would be able to watch for a telltale shudder from all three of his family members when she returned.

Nevyn shut the bathroom door, and just in time as Nancy's consciousness momentarily broke the surface, only to be pushed back down by Nevyn's will. The shudder was brief, only a second, but would have been very noticeable to Derek. He looked down at the watch. He was at 47 minutes now, still gaining 3 minutes every time. He should have 50 minutes now before the next one. If he could just be careful through this night, it would get much easier. Nevyn smiled as he opened the door to join his "family" for movie night.

Derek had a movie queued up when his mom reentered and went to sit between her husband and daughter on the couch. He looked at his watch and noted the time, then sat on the loveseat which was at an angle to the couch. This would enable him to look like he was watching the movie, but could see each family member out of the corner of his eye. He smiled, knowing he would soon be sure if Nevyn had invaded his house tonight or not.

Thirty minutes had passed, nothing had happened. No shudders from anyone. This was longer than he believed Nevyn could go without having to push down his host's consciousness, and against Derek's better judgment, he started to relax.

Forty five minutes into the movie, his mom asked if anyone would like some popcorn. Everyone agreed that would be great, and so she hopped up to get it. When she did, Derek saw his father give one of his mother's ass cheeks a playful squeeze. She squealed and swatted away his hand. "Not in front of the kids!" she reprimanded him.

Derek watched as his father smiled to himself as if having an inside joke. Right before his mother disappeared from sight; he stood up and said, "I'll help with the popcorn Mom."

Nancy paused and Derek notice a brief look of concern flash across her face. Then with a reassuring smile she said, "No dear, I won't get to mother you for much longer, so just stay there and enjoy yourself. I'll be right back with popcorn and snacks."

Derek pondered that for a moment, then shrugged and sat back down. Nancy disappeared into the kitchen and started making popcorn. She looked at her watch a few minutes later, and then peered into the living room to make sure they were all still wrapped up in the movie. They were. She went to pour butter on the popcorn, a moment later, still undetected, a shudder passed over her body.

The rest of the night was mostly uneventful. Derek was actually glad for some good family bonding time and was completely convinced that all of them were still themselves. They had each gone their separate ways in the house after the movie until they had a late dinner, then each retired to their bedroom. The only thing that was a little unsettling was the noises coming out of his parents' room next to him after Derek had gone to bed. His mother was moaning. Derek and Aubrey often joked that their parents never had sex because they never heard anything, which they both preferred. But tonight, Derek could definitely hear something. His mother, clearly, was having sex, and repeatedly letting out a nice, long, "Oh!"

This was unsettling to him. He did not fantasize about his mother. But what he heard was hot as hell. His dick got hard with no prompting, and he started instinctively stroking himself in time with his mother's gasps of ecstasy. He heard scraping of furniture and a headboard start to bang loudly against the wall. He came the moment he heard his mother yell out, "Oh my god!" He felt a deep shame as the silence settled over the house, and then sleep overtook him.

The next day Nevyn couldn't be happier. His "son" couldn't look him in the eye. He had wanted to make sure the love making was overheard last night. He wanted Derek to hear his mother having the sexual time of her life. He wanted those thoughts to go with him to school. And before he left, Nevyn wanted to give him one more, well, two more things to think about.

"Be good today kids," she playfully admonished as she met them at the door. "Make good choices and all that. I have some errands to run in a little while so I might not be here when you get home but shortly after. I love you both."

And then Nancy gave her daughter a quick squeeze and peck on the cheek. She then turned to Derek, who still would not look her in the eye but who dutifully opened his arms to receive a hug. She put her body between his arms and embraced him.

"She's not wearing a bra," Derek thought, and he started to gain a small chub. He tried to push away, but his mother held him tighter.

Nancy held on to her son, rubbing his back lovingly, feeling the erection that was beginning in her son's nether region. She felt her nipples harden as they brushed against his chest. Then she whispered into his ear, "You kids grow up so fast." Then she pecked him on the cheek and let him go. She smiled as they went out the door, noting that Derek was trying to hide his new problem behind his book bag.

Nevyn was thoroughly enjoying teasing Derek, but he didn't want to get ahead of himself. Right now he was just planting the seeds of lust inside his host, and by the way Derek wouldn't meet his gaze, Derek himself. But now he had to think long term and was determined to slow it down a bit. He assumed Derek would still be watching for signs of a shudder from his family members, but would give up in a week or so when he saw nothing. In the meantime, he would start on his primary quest of figuring out the mystery of why he could not possess Derek.

He planned on searching exhaustively through Nancy's memories until he found what he was looking for. Nevyn assumed this would take some time. If it were only an acquaintance of Derek or classmate, he would just think inside the host, memories of Derek, and a handful of experiences or general knowledge of Derek would float to the surface. The few people he had looked through at school were not helpful, so he assumed his family had the answer. His mother was the most likely candidate, since mothers tended to be the more responsible and present parent. The downside however, was an excessive amount of memories to go through. Filtering it down would be tricky as well. If Nevyn searched Nancy's thoughts for reasons Derek might be unusual, he got nothing, because she did not see her son as unusual. He decided to think about any accidents Derek had had growing up. This list was exhaustive as well. Tons of trips, cuts, boo boos, and a couple broken bones on a ski vacation. It would take some time to go through.

While he was doing that, he would begin the errands he had told his "children" about. He was going to buy Nancy a whole new wardrobe, a much sexier one. He would focus on items that would accentuate Nancy's bust and show off generous amounts of cleavage. Tight jeans and leggings that would cling to her butt and leave little to the imagination. The goal was to work in these articles of clothing slowly, not all at once. He would wear one of them one day, then her old clothes the next, and so on. Mostly though, he wanted Nancy to appear as normal as possible, to maintain that she was just a loving mother and housewife who every now and then would accidentally show off a little more skin to her son than she wanted. Every outfit he tried on, he thought about how much it would mess with Derek. He was driving himself crazy and could feel his pussy getting wetter and wetter. Finally he couldn't stand it anymore and masturbated to orgasm in a changing room.

Kripto
Kripto
630 Followers