Shudder Ch. 03

Story Info
Derek enlists Aubrey's help to try and foil Nevyn's plans.
9.3k words
4.77
30.8k
39

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
628 Followers

Derek's situation was worsening by the minute. He had somehow gotten mixed up with someone who called himself Nevyn who could possess people's bodies simply by touching them. Nevyn had hijacked his mom and had been using her body to seduce him, possibly for the last three months. Derek assumed this was probably the case as his mother had been wearing more provocative clothes and trying to put him in tempting situations where her body would be on display for some time now. He needed a plan. He needed someone he could trust to make a plan with him. He had decided on his sister, Aubrey.

Derek knew Aubrey was smarter than he was. She was not an intellectual, but she was no dummy either. She got good grades in school and was quite popular, but didn't lord her status over others. She wanted to graduate in a few months with a decent GPA and get into a good college where she could learn to become a veterinarian. She'd always loved animals and it seemed like a good fit for her.

There were only a few hours left in the day, and Derek knew he needed to move fast. His sister was spending the night at the house of her best friend, Bekka Sinclair, a fellow 18 year old classmate. They had been working on some school project they were presenting soon. Derek was just thankful Aubrey had been out of the house and knew she could not be possessed at the moment.

Derek yelled up the stairs, "Mom, I'm going to run to the coffee shop down the street real quick and meet up with some friends." He knew it was important to play along with Nevyn's ruse for the time being. Derek had asked his mother point blank if Nevyn was in control of her, and she had denied it. But when Derek had pressed her for a specific memory, he watched her eyes drift up and to the left, something Derek knew Nevyn subconsciously did when he was accessing any host's memories.

He waited a moment, but received no response from his mother's room, so he carefully climbed the steps. He had done this minutes ago with his mom completely naked in his arms due to an injury she had been faking. He had almost succumbed to the charms of the man controlling her from the inside.

Derek lightly wrapped on the door and in his softest voice possible, he said, "I'm taking the car to the coffee shop, Mom, to meet some friends. I'll be back before dark."

All Derek could hear for a reply was a low moan coming from his mother's lips, and the sound of something vibrating. Derek winced at this. Both because he knew Nevyn was making his mother work a dildo in and out her pussy, but also because of how much it turned him on. He needed to get out of here. He needed to get to Aubrey. Together they would find a way out of this mess.

He rushed downstairs and grabbed the keys on the counter, calling his sister on the way to the car. Aubrey answered after one ring.

"What's up bro?" Aubrey said cheerfully.

"Um, I need to meet up with you to discuss a problem we both have," Derek began.

"Can it wait till tomorrow? I'm over at Bekka's house and she's telling me all about how cute she thinks you are."

Derek heard a scream and then what sounded like the phone being knocked to the floor. He heard his sister's voice and what had to be Bekka's voice, both unintelligible, and then Aubrey came back on the line. "Forget I said anything Derek," Aubrey said exasperated. "Apparently Bekka can't take a joke."

"Aubrey, this is important," Derek pressed. "We need to meet now. I'm coming over to Bekka's house."

"Well I know Bekka won't complain about that," Aubrey said sardonically.

Another background squeal. Another sound like a phone being knocked to the floor. Derek hung up and focused on the twenty minute drive across town to Bekka's house.

He rang the doorbell and heard footsteps scrambling on the floor and then the door was flung wide open. There stood their fellow classmate, Bekka, 18 years old, short blonde hair, blue eyes, looking very cute in short shorts and a halter tank top that matched her eyes. She seemed very glad to see him, and Derek noticed immediately she was not wearing a bra. He briefly wondered if bras been banned in his town because he was seeing less and less of them these days. She wasn't stacked like his mother or sister, but it still would be fun to run his hands over her soft...

"Hi Derek," she said flirtatiously, noting where his eyes were lingering. "Won't you come in."

As Derek entered, his sister came into the room. "You slut!" Aubrey chided, punching Bekka's arm playfully. "You could have at least put a bra on."

"Oh," Bekka said with feigned bashfulness, "Did I forget to wear a bra? I front of your brother? I'm so embarrassed!" She then pretended to yawn and stretch with her arms, causing her smallish tits to jut out even further.

Aubrey rolled her eyes and looked at Derek who was doing his best to think about baseball stats. "She was in pajamas like me until you called and said you were coming over. Then she tried on like five different outfits in 60 seconds until she found one she could flaunt in front of you. Despite the fact that she has a boyfriend," Aubrey said with one eyebrow raised.

"Oh shut up, Bri," Bekka said with a smile and a wink at Derek. "I was going to change out of those stuffy pajamas anyway. And I'm in between boyfriends right now, remember?"

"Right, right," Aubrey acknowledged. "It's very hard to keep your dating life straight when you seem to have a new guy every other day. Just remember, you can flirt with my brother like you always do, but you don't get to date him because I'm not about to lose my best friend over you wanting a 20 minute fling." Aubrey said this jovially, but there was a bite there that meant she was serious.

Bekka sized Derek up and down. "I don't know, I think he could go much longer than 20 minutes," Bekka quipped. Aubrey shot her a withering look.

"Kidding, kidding," Bekka said, hoping she hadn't gone too far.

"Look," Derek interrupted, "this is really great that we're all discussing my lack of a love life right now, but I have something much more urgent to talk to Aubrey about."

Bekka perked up. "Oh, sounds like drama. Is it to do with your folks? Did your hot mom finally realize she could do better than your loser dad?" The twins both shot her a nasty look. "Wow you guys, just joking. No one has a sense of humor. Come to my room if you want some privacy."

They followed Bekka upstairs and she held the door to her room open for them. "There you go. All the privacy in the world." The twins were silent waiting for Bekka to leave. She took the hint, but not before adding, "Just don't go snooping through my drawers to look at my bras and underwear Derek. If you want to see them, I can model them for you later."

Aubrey glared at her and was about to say something but Bekka slammed the door before she had a chance. Bekka then quietly went to the bedroom next door. It belonged to her older sister who was away at college. She pressed her ear next to a vent the two rooms shared. She didn't want to miss a word.

"Okay," Aubrey began, "What's the big emergency?"

Derek spilled his guts about everything that had happened with Nevyn over the last few months, both what he knew, and what he suspected. He told her about witnessing Amy, a classmate he had crushed on for years, shudder and behave strangely in front of him. Then how Amy had touch his history teacher, making her shudder, and then she had tried to seduce him. How Jessica, their next door neighbor had walked home with him, then he witnessed her shudder, and then Jessica's mom got involved and Derek had been forced into a threesome. And how all this was tied to some person named Nevyn who could take over someone's body, manipulate their actions, and leave the person susceptible to suggestion for a time after he had moved on to a new host.

Aubrey nodded along, internally thinking her brother was on the verge of some nervous breakdown. But the more detail that Derek provided, the more attention Aubrey gave him. Especially when he started talking about his mother's behavior. How she had become very different from the mom they had had three months ago who dressed conservatively and rarely had sex. "They've been going at it like rabbits for weeks," Aubrey said thoughtfully. "I'm just one room down from yours and I can hear it, but I bet it's been keeping you up at nights."

Derek thought that was the understatement of the year but he kept that to himself. Then he told her about her mother's recent attempt at seducing him earlier today. He watched as his sister's eyes grew wider as he described his mother's fake injury in the shower, her boobs shoved in his face on the way up the stairs, and lastly, trying to get him to touch her pussy.

At the end, Aubrey wanted to throw up but pressed for details. "So, what happens again when he takes over someone? They shudder?"

"Yeah," Derek affirmed. "I saw it every time, except for Mom. But it keeps happening as long as he stays inside. From what I noticed before, it seemed to me about every 30 minutes or less. But I haven't seen Mom shudder once. And that's the part that doesn't makes sense to me."

"I have," Aubrey said. "Maybe a couple of times, but I remember for sure last week I was trying on a new outfit she gave me and her whole body just shook for a second. I asked her if she was cold and she said no. Said she was just shaking off bad vibes or something, and then Mom..."

"Mom what?" Derek prompted.

"She, she told me that it looked like I needed to be fitted for a new bra again, and then she had me shown my breasts to her. She came over and lifted my boobs up, and let them drop to see their bounce. Then she squeezed them gently a couple of times. She told me how nice they looked and how happy they would make my husband some day. She said it so sweetly and I thought it was a little odd but, it's just, it was Mom, you know? But it wasn't, was it?" And now Aubrey was looking very ashamed and near tears.

"Hey, don't cry," Derek said, wrapping her up in a brotherly hug. "We're going to figure something out. That's why I'm here now. We need a plan to get rid of Nevyn and get our mother back. That is, if you believe I'm telling the truth?"

"There's certainly enough evidence there to believe something isn't right," Aubrey assured him. "But, how did you figure out Nevyn was inside Mom if you never saw her shudder? How could you be sure?"

Derek hesitated, then decided to share the only secret Nevyn didn't seem to know about himself. "He has access to the entirety of his host's memories. He can completely imitate their mannerisms, emotions and so on. But if there's some obscure fact that he needs to access and you're looking his host in the eyes, you can watch as he moves the eyes up and to the left. I've seen him do it repeatedly in all his hosts, including Mom a couple hours ago when I asked her a specific question from my childhood. He probably has other little nervous tics like that, that he carries over from host to host, but I don't know what they are yet."

"Do we know Nevyn's been in Mom the whole time?" Aubrey wondered aloud. "Could he have ever been in Dad or," she blanched, "me?"

"I mean, it's possible," Derek admitted. "As I understand it he can manipulate your memory so you wouldn't even have a feeling of missing time. You would have just thought you were going about your normal routine and when he leaves you he just edits out what he wants you to forget. Take the fact that Jessica or her mom haven't acted weird around me at all, despite the fact that we all had a three way."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you you're disgusting by the way," Aubrey said, but Derek felt she was only half serious.

"What was I supposed to do?" he almost yelled. "They are both hot and they both wanted it and I am not made of stone!"

"But it wasn't them," Aubrey pointed out.

"You wouldn't understand," Derek said dismissively. "It's them, but it's not, sure. But Nevyn makes you forget it's not really them. He's really good at sucking you into his role playing fantasy world."

Aubrey arched an eyebrow. "I'm sure. Well now what do you propose we do about it?"

"You're the future doctor, Bri. I was hoping you had an idea."

"Uh, future veterinarian," she corrected. "And, um, I would suggest we get from the guy who can possess people for awhile."

"We're a little to big to run away from home," Derek said.

"I'm not talking about fleeing to Mexico, Derek. I'm talking about a plan to lay low for a couple days and try to, well, come up with a better plan. But I don't know where we could..."

Aubrey's words were cut off by Bekka flinging the door open. "I might have an idea there," she said grinning.

Bekka had listened the whole time, sincerely doubting Derek's story, but finding the premise incredibly erotic. She had felt herself getting wetter by the minute as Derek had described his liaisons with classmates, a teacher, and his own mom. She knew it couldn't be real, but if there was even a chance that any of it would get acted out in front of her, she wanted to be there.

"We'll tell our parents we're going camping for the weekend since the weather's nice, but we'll actually go to the hotel here in town where we can still have access to the internet and research...whatever this is."

The twins stared at her momentarily stunned by her sudden entry, and then Aubrey started with, "Bekks, you were spying!" Bekks was the nickname that only Aubrey called her by.

"What do you mean 'we?'" Derek added.

"You heard everything?" Aubrey snapped.

"Oh crap, everything?" Derek starting to turn a deep crimson hue. "I, look, I'm not a pervert I..."

"Shut up, both of you," Bekka interjected. "Yes, I heard everything, and I believe you," she lied. "It sounds awful, like this man or whatever has your family kind of hostage and I want to help, however I can."

"That was still a private conversation," Aubrey growled.

"Oh get off it Bri, we used to listen in on my sister's sex conversations with her boyfriend the exact same way when we were younger, this was..."

"Not the same thing," Derek cut in.

"Well, I did it, and I want to help so, take it or leave it."

Both twins shared a look and seemed to have a conversation entirely with just their facial expressions before Bri turned to Bekka and said, "Fine Bekks, but two things, you leave if we have to do anything dangerous, and I'm serious about you not putting the moves on my brother."

"Scout's honor," winked Bekka holding up her hand as if to do the pledge of allegiance.

Aubrey shook her head. "You weren't a scout."

"I know," she giggled. "But seriously, I accept your terms. Now, here's how we do this without anyone getting suspicious."

As Bekka went over the finer points of how to get away for the weekend, Nevyn was assessing the current situation. He had finished using Nancy's body for self pleasure shortly after Derek left, and now began to wonder if Derek was being truthful about where he'd gone. He got Nancy's phone and opened the app that tracked the GPS in her car. He was not really that shocked to see that Derek was not at the coffee shop, but had driven across town to Bekka's, Aubrey's best friend. Now Nevyn was almost certain that Derek knew he was possessing his mother. And the thought occurred to him, although unlikely, that Derek might be trying to convince Aubrey that that was the case, that a stranger was inhabiting their mother, Nancy Johnson. Nevyn always tried to be one step ahead in everything, and he did not want to let this game end anytime soon, so he began thinking of contingency plans.

Derek arrived back at home an hour later. Mercifully his dad was home earlier than expected, and both his parents were watching television in the living room. This part would be easier now that he didn't have to worry about Nevyn seducing him in front of his dad. At least, he didn't think he would. He had to make sure he still acted sufficiently embarrassed and unnerved around his mother, which would not be hard because he was, but he needed to make sure Nevyn wouldn't suspect anything was off.

"Hey guys, uh," Derek began, looking at his dad whose eyes barely diverted from the screen. "I met up with some friends at the coffee shop and made some plans to go camping tomorrow after school for a couple days."

"Sounds great," his dad said flippantly. "Make some memories."

"Okay, I'll go pack some stuff then." Derek started to exit the room as nonchalantly as he could. "Oh, and Aubrey got invited by someone, so she'll be there too."

"Who are these friends?" his mom asked coolly.

"Oh, just a few soon to be high school graduates," Derek answered vaguely. "We thought it sounded like a good idea tonight, but we all might change our minds tomorrow. I'll make sure you have the details when I get home after school."

"Oh," Derek's mom said, "I'll be out till late. You know Friday is always my day to find any sales and deals I can exploit and then put online to make this family rich. Isn't that right dear?" With that she whacked her inattentive husband.

Derek nodded, it was all going according to plan. Nevyn was sticking to his mom's usual schedule. "Well, I'll make sure to leave you a note and of course we'll all have our cell phones and someone responsible will be giving us a ride so, anyways, I'm going to tuck in early. Nite."

"Goodnight Derek," his mother said, and he made eye contact with her for a moment. He watched as she sensually licked her lips and then bit her her lower lip before saying, "Sweet dreams honey."

Derek retreated to his room to pack a bag. He was to focus on essentials that could last him and Aubrey a few days or a week if they got desperate. He'd leave it at home and grab it right after school. The goal was to not draw attention to themselves and not to have anyone worry, which would give them almost three days of privacy to hopefully figure something out.

He packed his own stuff first, then moved on to Aubrey's room. While going through her clothes drawer, he noticed she had some really pretty bras. He touched one. It was very soft, and really big too. Her boobs were as big as mom's now. Mom's boobs, they were so big and soft and he had stuck his tongue out and licked one of her nipples and dammit he needed to get out of this house.

He fell asleep early, but was awoken by his parents lovemaking which seemed to go on much longer than usual. Derek cranked one out to his mother's cries of pleasure and the memory of her tits in his face. Then he managed to fall back to sleep. He barely felt any guilt this time.

The next morning, Derek made it a point to say goodbye to his mother before walking to school. She reminded him that she would be home late, and then kissed him on the lips goodbye. His mother's lips had lingered. And he felt that if he had let only a little bit of his tongue out, it would have been met immediately by hers, and then who knows where that would have led to. But he mustered the will power to talk away, waving at his mother as he went, trying to hide another erection. This uncomfortable interaction had been necessary, because it proved to him that Nevyn was still in his mom.

Aubrey and Bekka should be safe at school from getting body jacked, but still, they had worked out some precautions in case that were to happen. They had drawn the conclusion that Nevyn's shudders most likely became farther apart the longer he was in the same host. This would explain why Derek hadn't seen his mother shudder. Nevyn had just been very careful in the beginning, and then it had been easier to hide. This meant that early detection was essential. Because Bekka was involved now, it would also be easier because they had an extra set of eyes. Derek had pointed out that they couldn't use passwords or secret handshakes to prove that they hadn't been possessed, because Nevyn would just have access to all those memories.

Kripto
Kripto
628 Followers