Shudder Ch. 05

Story Info
Nevyn hops multiple people in order to fulfill his end game.
9.9k words
4.69
28.3k
29

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
630 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

It was the same, but different. Nevyn marveled at Aubrey's memory. It had taken him all afternoon, but he had found what had eluded him for so long. The reason he could not possess Derek. It was so similar to how his abnormality had come to be, yet the result had been completely different.

The similarity forced Nevyn to recall what had happened to him as a child. He thought he might have been 11 or 12, it was so long ago and he had stopped counting the years. But now the details seemed painfully relevant. He had been playing in the fields with his brother and they had not heeded their mother's cry to come inside. Before they knew it, the sky had darkened around them. As the wind had picked up, they turned their feet towards home, but too late as lightning split the air, striking Nevyn where he stood.

He remembered vaguely the fleeting sensation of pain, but also a profound weightlessness, as if gravity no longer held sway on his body. His brother rushed to his side and took in Nevyn's charred visage. He put a hand on Nevyn's arm, and from where the point of contact was made, Nevyn's soul forged a bridge into his brother's body, leeching on to the soul inside. This had resulted in a massive shudder that shook his new host from head to toe.

Nevyn resumed consciousness just in time to and see his physical body evaporate in a shower of light before his eyes. He assumed he was dead and now a ghost made to wonder the earth. But as he looked down on himself, he did not feel ethereal in any way, which is how he believed a spirit or ghost would manifest. Then he noticed the clothes he was wearing and understanding started to set in. They were his brother's clothes. He was his brother.

He did not understand what was happening to him or why the body he now occupied was not his own. He was an intelligent child and intuited that it must be because of the lightning strike or his own physiology, or perhaps a mixture of the two. Whatever it was, his soul, sensing the end was near, had been able to escape to a new body when his brother had touched him. Now worried about the fate of his brother, he ran, panicked and scared, to his parents. Even though the voice that came out was his and not his brother's, his explanation of events seemed impossible and he was told to stop telling lies. In his desperation, he reached out and touched his father and again, his soul transferred from one body to the next.

A moment later to his mother's astonishment, Nevyn's voice started shouting in his father's body, trying even harder to convince his mother he was telling the truth. She had eventually calmed him and told him to sleep. Moments later, when his brother seemed to come to himself, his mother sent him to fetch a local priest in order to perform an exorcism, convinced that there were dark forces at work.

Nevyn awoke to a priest chanting over him and believed any explanation at this point would be futile, so he touched the priest and left in his knew disguise. His parents would go on to mourn a son whose body they could not find, and Nevyn would begin a hidden existence of moving from one body to the next. That had been over 200 years ago.

In an attempt to feel normal, he had first inhabited bodies that would have been his body's age year after year. He learned to hone the curse that had befallen him. Learned he could reshape a person's thoughts and ideals the longer he stayed in someone. He learned he could edit their memories making them forget anything was amiss after he had moved on. And perhaps most importantly, he learned how to copy a host's personality, the way they talked, moved, reacted to any given situation.

Nevyn went many years hiding this way. He feared being discovered, but after 13 years, when his real body would have been 24, he fell in love. He had possessed a man who was a newlywed and became smitten with his bride as much as his host had been. Nevyn drank in the love that the woman poured out for the man she believed was still her husband. Nevyn stayed in the guise of the young man for many months, until the day came where finally he confessed his true identity, thinking naively that it was him that she loved. It was not.

Again Nevyn felt the rejection that he had felt at the beginning of his imposed nomadic lifestyle. He abandoned the idea of love and put all his energy into a pursuit of power. He possessed government officials, kings, and presidents. He achieved what history books would record as both amazing triumphs and colossal failures. For a time, this was enough. He was like a kid with all the toys in the world. At the end of each day though, he felt the same isolation that had plagued him for decades.

Eventually Nevyn embraced what he felt was the futility of it all and started only seeking that which would give him pleasure. He found his favorite thing to do was possess people and seduce those around him, and this quickly became all that he cared about. For decades, he moved from body to body, town to town, city to city, caring only about how many orgasms he could have in one day.

This had gone on for the last few decades and he had built up a wall of emotional detachment that allowed no one in. It was perhaps for this reason that he had reacted so poorly when he had first met Derek, the one person whose body it seemed he could not inhabit. Nevyn reflected at his reactions towards this fact. He realized maybe he had been needlessly angry and petulant. He only desired control and release and when it had been hindered by Derek's presence, he had proceeded to take out his frustrations on Derek and those around him. But it had not been Derek's fault. It appeared that, in a way, he and Derek might be the same. He had initially thought this, but had dismissed it as Derek seemed to be incapable of hopping someone's body himself.

He let Aubrey's memory run through his mind again. The scene had been eerily similar to his own experience. Aubrey and her brother had also been around 11 or 12. They had been far away from home, exploring somewhere they were not supposed to be. They had gotten distracted and not noticed the rapidly approaching storm until it was upon them.

Nevyn saw in Aubrey's mind the flash of light and her brother thrown to the ground. She cried out and ran to him. As she approached, she saw his clothes were singed and he was very still. She touched his arm in the same way Nevyn's brother had. And through the hand that rested upon Derek, she felt something try to pass through the physical connection, and her body begin to shake. But then, as quickly as it began, the feeling receded, and Derek sat up with a gasp. He was stunned, shaky, and oblivious to what had just happened, but he was alive. In fear of their parent's wrath for where they had been, they never told them or anyone else about that day.

After reviewing Aubrey's memory again, Nevyn tried to ascertain the missing pieces. Derek's soul had tried to make the jump into his sister's body, but had withdrawn back into his own. Nevyn guessed this was in part because Derek's injuries had been much less severe. Nonetheless his soul had felt the need to escape and the electrical charge sparked within him the genetic makeup that made it possible. He guessed that Derek's soul was disconnected inside his own body, which would make hopping him impossible. But it still must be attached in some way that prevented him from having Nevyn's ability to hop out anytime he wanted. This was all speculation, but it would explain a lot.

What was exciting to Nevyn was the possibility that if it happened once, it could happen again. If it could be duplicated, Nevyn saw a new possibility with Derek. He could have a student, someone to train and use and share experiences with. They could be immortal together. Together, Nevyn would have more power than before, possibly enough to enact lasting change upon the world. But if this were to become a possibility, Nevyn would have to proceed with caution. If he wished to bend Derek to his will, to make him a faithful student, Nevyn would need to convince him that he was remorseful for his previous actions of manipulating his family. This could not be further from the truth, but Derek had no way of reading Nevyn's mind. Besides, if he were successful, he would have an immortal companion and Derek would no doubt be thanking him one day.

With these thoughts in mind, Nevyn looked at the watch that graced Aubrey's wrist. Nevyn was meeting Derek in an hour. He knew just the way to show Derek that it was better to be with him than against him as he pulled into Amy Fairchild's driveway.

Across town, Nancy Johnson, Derek's mom, was having a bad day, possibly bad week or even month, she really wasn't sure which. All she knew was that everything seemed normal, but it wasn't. It wasn't just that there seemed to be gaps in her memory for the last several weeks. Well, they weren't gaps, more like fuzzy recollections of things she didn't feel like she would do. For one, she had been acting like a nymphomaniac with her husband. That was decidedly not her as she had always had a very low sex drive. But it had become her. She could remember acting very sexually aggressive for some time now, trying out new things in the bedroom almost every night. If she tried to remember when she had started behaving that way, her memory grew distant and fuzzy, like a picture that you just couldn't bring into focus no matter how hard you tried.

The thing that really upset her were recent events that she could remember very clearly. Other than going about her normal day to day, she could remember having had some very embarrassing moments with her son. She could recall in great detail the time she had tried to teach him yoga. She remembered helping him stretch first. She was sure Derek had been looking down her top, and a moment later she had accidentally brushed against his very excited penis. She blushed at the thought of it, remembering how hard it had felt, and that she had that kind of effect on her son.

Another night Derek had given her a massage. Had that been her idea or his? No matter how hard she concentrated, that particular detail evaded her recollection. The massage had started out innocent enough. Near the end, she had pulled his hands down to her heart to just squeeze him in a motherly fashion, but his hands had brushed her chest and lingered there. It had stopped feeling so motherly, but her response of removing his hands had been delayed by how good she had remembered it feeling.

Nancy also remembered Derek catching her in the kitchen while she was in very revealing lingerie. She thought his eyes would pop out as he took in the practically see through outfit she had on and wondered why she hadn't made more of an effort to cover herself. She could even remember walking past him and wiggling her butt, knowing that's where her son's eyes would have fixed their gaze. Why had she done that? She wouldn't do that, but she had. She had done it knowing that he would like it, knowing that it would turn him on.

She felt herself become aroused as she remembered falling in the shower. Had she fallen? That part was hazy but it must have happened. That memory was only a couple days old, but she didn't seem to have any bruises or sprain. But she must have been hurt because she had called out for Derek to help her and he had rushed in like the good son he was. He had carried her upstairs to bed. He had been fixated on her naked form and had grabbed her ass as he climbed the stairs and she didn't know how exactly but she could still feel his tongue flick across one of her nipples. And then, while she was comfortably in her bed, her son had let his fingers slide up her legs and gently graze her sex. It had been the hottest thing to ever happen to her. She didn't want to sleep with her son, but her memories, her feelings, her body most definitely did. Nancy was very glad Derek was away for the weekend.

Derek had spent the day with Bekka. They had had a good time visiting shops, talking, and laughing. Despite how well they got along, Derek knew he was not in love with her, nor did he want to be. Soon they'd all be graduating and going off to different colleges and living different lives and he was okay with that. He did not see the point of opening up his heart to someone he would be saying goodbye to shortly thereafter.

A quarter till 6, Bekka dropped him off outside the hotel they still had for another two nights. As he rode up the elevator, he contemplated the reward Nevyn said he would have in store for him. He knew it would no doubt be sexual in nature and as an 18 year old male, he was okay with that. What he was still not okay with was the way Nevyn had tormented him with his mother's body for weeks on end. Even now, the thought of his mother was enough to get him internally conflicted sexually. He wondered if it would be his mother's body Nevyn possessed tonight? If it wasn't, he wasn't sure if he'd be more relieved or disappointed.

Derek had only waited inside the room for a few minutes when someone knocked on the door. He didn't bother looking through the peephole because he knew who it would be, just not what body he would be wearing. When he opened it, Derek quickly forgot about the fact that it was not his mother.

It seemed Derek and Nevyn had come full circle. Nevyn was possessing the first body that Derek had spotted him in, his high school crush, Amy Fairchild. She stood before him in an uncaring, aloof sort of way, as if she had some better place to be and this was all beneath her. It was so like the real Amy that Derek immediately understood that Nevyn was lost in character. For all intents and purposes, he was Amy.

"Derek, right? We have history class together I think?" She appraised him before letting out a sigh. "Are you going to let me in or what?"

Derek said nothing but stepped aside. With a grand gesture he beckoned her entry into the tiny room. As she walked past he took her in. Her sharp facial features were that of a model's and made her stand out in any crowd. The red lipstick on her full lips stood in stark contrast to her jet black hair that she wore straight down past her shoulders. Her skin was tanned and Derek wondered if she had lines or if she sunbathed in the nude. She was wearing a fuzzy pink sweater that looked very soft and accentuated her ample bosom. Her chest gently bounced as she seemed to glide past in slow motion. As she passed him, he looked down to see the skin tight, black leather pants that seemed to grab her ass and not let go.

He closed the door and continued to watch as she walked to the curtain by the bed and drew them together, dimming everything in a soft glow of light that bled through. She then surveyed the room with disinterest, again appearing almost bored. Derek, not knowing for sure what game Nevyn was playing, chose to remain silent.

At last, she spoke. "So, I'm really sorry to ask, but I need a favor of you."

"What do you need, Amy?" Derek asked, trying not to smirk.

"Well, I haven't dated any high school boys for a long time because they're just all so immature. This past year I've just been going out with college men because they seemed less of a waste of time, but every time I let one of them inside me, they blow their load in less than a minute."

Derek rolled his eyes at Nevyn's build up. "That does sound like a real problem. What do you want me to do about it?"

"Well, I heard that yesterday you made a couple girls cum repeatedly and I was wondering if you could help me do the same. I'd be willing to make it worth your while." And with that sentence hanging in the air she slowly started to approach him.

Derek felt himself tense up, remembering that this wasn't really Amy. This wasn't her saying these things, it was Nevyn. Controlling, selfish Nevyn who he wanted very much to be angry with. "I'm not sure how much I can help with that. I'll probably be like those other guys and just," he gestured with his hands an explosion. "I was told I had pharmaceutical help that last time."

Now she was right in front of him, touching his arms and face gently. "That's okay. I'm willing to give you as much time as you need. And I'm willing to do what it takes to keep you in the game." She pushed him onto the bed and now was standing over him. She stopped as the alarm on her watch went off. "Sorry, one second."

A few second later, Derek witnessed a shudder pass over her body.

Amy continued, "Now that that's out of the way, how about we stop wasting time."

And with that, she started to strip. She did it slowly, gracefully, with a swaying of her hips. She unfastened the button on her leather pants, and guided the zipper down in front of him. She started to very slowly spin around, making sure that the moment she pulled her pants down, her butt was right in front of him. She stopped spinning momentarily to push the pants all the way down, completely bending over and giving him a spectacular view as she had not bothered to wear panties.

She stood up and continued to sway with her hips to imaginary music, but still had her back to him. She pulled off the pink sweater and deftly unclasped her bra. She held the bra close to her chest, covering herself as she slowly spun back to face Derek. His eyes took in her pussy that only had a thin line of hair in the center. He then drifted up to her chest with great expectations.

"Derek?" she cooed. "Would you like to see my boobs? Everyone is always staring at them. I know you have once before. You saw them in class that one time. Would you like to see them again?"

Derek nodded dumbly.

Amy let the bra fall to the floor. In Derek's mind, the clouds lifted, the sun came out, birds tweeted, wars ceased, and everything in that moment was as it should be. In front of him were two very perfect breasts. They were almost symmetrical and perfectly tanned like the rest of her. They appeared large but firm. Her pink nipples stood out prominently and were the mouth watering centerpieces that currently seemed to be as erect as Derek's dick felt.

Amy stepped back and eyed Derek up and down. "Well, am I going to be the only one naked here?"

Derek was not graceful at undressing, but he was pretty sure he set some kind of record. In the back of his mind he was dimly aware that he had once again allowed himself to fall under Nevyn's seductive spell, but what was the alternative? Refuse him and let the cycle of torment and seduction begin anew. Or maybe Nevyn would come after him another way, more maliciously than he had before. Either way, with Derek's crush currently under Nevyn's control in front of him, offering herself to him, he didn't much care.

As soon as he was naked, she pounced. She expertly rode his dick while helping him guide his hands around every part of her. He groped her breasts, gently at first and then squeezed harder, letting one hand slip around and squeeze her firm posterior. He knew he wouldn't last long but just before he crested the wave, she hopped off of him.

Amy positioned herself on all fours and let Derek take her from behind. He was more than happy to slam into her repeatedly, cupping her tits for support. She was moaning now which spurred him onward, but as before, right before he was at the finish line, she moved forward, letting him fall out of her.

This went on for a few more positions, in the chair, on the hotel desk, her bent over the chair, each time refusing to let him cum but her moaning and intensity ramping up each time. Finally, he was on top of her, pinning her arms with one hand and now in a frenzy, determined to cum. But Amy beat him to it. She cried out in a loud, erotic groan that echoed around the room. He followed right after, releasing all that she had pent up inside him into her very juicy pussy. They lay there panting on the bed, dripping with sweat, for the next several minutes.

Kripto
Kripto
630 Followers