Shut Up and Give It to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, Marcus? You can't stand up like a man after that, huh?"

His face was still somewhat curled up with an expression of shock and pleasure. He tried to catch his breath, licking his lips as she simply glared at him while wanking his cock slowly with her hand. Katherine loved to taunt men when she had worked them into fatigue like this. She waited a minute for him to reply, still stroking his thick black shaft with her little white hand. Glancing down to look at it, she closed her lips and starred into the head of his giant dark meat pole before looking back at Marcus' face. When he didn't reply, she decided to lean up between his legs. Perhaps the power of her big breasts would get him to run his mouth back at her, or she would have to taunt him again. When she tucked his black cock between her big white tits yet again, Katherine squeezed them and then looked back at him and decided to taunt him since he still had yet to say anything.

"I guess you can't say anything after that. You weren't expecting a white woman like me to come and knock your fucking breath out."

Letting out a sigh, Marcus moaned as he felt her big tits moving up and down his cock yet again. It seemed Katherine loved to work her breasts, even when she was making sarcastic jabs back at a man. He was unable to bite his tongue this time from telling her how he really felt.

"Goddamn, you're such a bitch, even when you're naked."

Suddenly, Katherine stopped moving her breasts and gazed back at him with her big brown eyes.

"What did you just fucking call me?"

Chuckling, he flashed his teeth at her before repeating himself. Marcus wasn't afraid of her angry side, as this had become a fun game between the two of them.

"A bitch. I called you a bitch. Got a problem with it?"

Unaware of how she would take his response, Marcus was surprised when Katherine smiled at him and resumed fucking his cock with her big natural breasts.

"No, I don't have a problem with that at all. In fact, I'm proud to know I'm a bitch to men like you. But what am I supposed to call you, huh?"

"Use your imagination, baby."

"Ohhhh, I'll have to think long and hard on that."

After speaking, Katherine licked her lips and looked back down to see his long black pole between her white breasts. She began to push them up and down, slowly fucking his cock with her tits like before. Marcus just sat there, leaning back over the couch and enjoying the sight of her working those famous breasts over him again. She wanted to make sure that his cock was nice and hard before it was lodged in her tight pussy. Her long golden hair hung down as she continued to slowly pump her breasts up and down, thinking of a dirty nickname to tell Marcus to his face. After another minute, Katherine came to a stop and let go of her breasts. She then climbed up from her knees, standing before him as she dropped her skirt to reveal the fact that she had removed her thong before walking back into the room. Marcus sat up, taking his first sight at her pussy. There was a small strip of hair above it. Her eyes shifted back to him as she pushed her left foot down over the couch and began to climb up while her hands grabbed his long black pole.

"I guess you can't think of nothing to call me yet?"

Katherine sighed in frustration while lifting her other leg and pushing her heels down into the couch around his body.

"Stop smacking your fucking lips and help me get up here!"

There was that classic spark of a feisty attitude that Marcus moved from this woman. He ran his hands beneath her body, cupping her ass cheeks from behind as Katherine hovered her naked body above him. He watched her guide his long black snake towards the soft pink entrance of her pussy. The size of his cock was almost intimidating, but Katherine was confident she could handle it on top. As the head pushed into her, she ran her hands over his legs to firmly create a position where she could hammer herself down on his cock. Letting out a soft moan, she soon could hear his growling voice before Marcus called out.

"Ohhhhhhh, shit! That's a tight fucking pussy right there, baby!"

Marcus' voice had a distinctive deep southern accent to it. His accent rarely ever came out when he spoke, but Katherine had managed to squeeze it out of his voice through her smoldering lust. Licking her lips, she made the first thrust down, taking his cock further into her tight twat.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!"

She raised her head while letting out a sharp moan. Marcus squeezed her ass cheeks while the blonde goddess had closed her eyes for a moment. Katherine knew what she wanted to do in this position, as she had to work herself into a groove. Rolling her hips, she began to grind them down, pumping his long black cock into her pussy. Marcus reared his right hand back before sending a hard spank over the left cheek of her ass, causing Katherine to belt out a moan and open her eyes.

SPANK!

As her eyes popped open, Katherine gritted her teeth and glared back at him. She suddenly had found a nickname to call him by to make them even since he referred to her as 'bitch'.

"Ohhhh, spank my fucking white ass! Spank it, you fucking big dick bastard!!"

A smile ran across Marcus' face at her dirty words before he reared his right hand back again, sending another hard spank over her left ass cheek.

"Ride my cock, you fucking bitch! Ride it and I'll spank your cute ass!"

SPANK!

If not for the heat of this moment Katherine could've busted up giggling at his words, but she was focused on rolling her hips to thrust herself downward over his cock. Again and again, she worked, forcing his cock to pump into her pussy back and forth. She hung her head down, allowing her hair to wave freely as her breasts began to bounce from underneath. Marcus reared his hand back, slapping the left side of her ass once more.

SPANK!

"Ohhhh, yeah!"

"Keep riding me, bitch!"

SPANK!

"Mmmmmmm, this big fucking black cock is soooo hard!"

Katherine glanced over her shoulder, looking underneath to watch her movements. She couldn't concentrate on the dirty remarks that Marcus traded back and forth with her. He moved his hands away from her ass cheeks, spreading them out as he moaned aloud. Katherine pushed herself all the way down, allowing his big black balls to rub against her thighs before rolling her hips back up. She continued this movement of thrusting her pussy down on his cock. A red mark formed over her ass from the short amount of licks he had given her with the palm of his hand.

"OHHHHH, GOD! YOU FUCKING LIKE THAT, HUH!? LOOK AT THAT BIG FUCKING BLACK COCK GOING IN ME, OHHHH YES! YESSS, YESSSSSS!!"

"Keep going, bitch! Don't stop, ohhhhhh fuck!!"

"I'M NOT GONNA STOP, YOU BIG DICK BASTARD! NOT UNTIL YOU MAKE ME CUM WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING BLACK COCK!!"

Over and over, she continued to thrust herself down on him while screaming her words at him. Marcus could only imagine moments like this she had shared with other men during her affairs. Katherine was a true champion when it came to lustful acts. He watched her breasts bounce from underneath, shaking and bouncing all around as she continued to slam her pussy down to absorb his long black shaft. When she slammed herself down, the sounds of his balls smacking between her thighs could be heard loudly amidst their voices. With each passing second she pounded her cunt tight cunt down over his cock, the time was fast approaching for when she experienced her climax. Katherine wanted it so bad, unable to hold back. She raised her head, knowing the moment was coming soon.

"OHHH GOD, OHHHHHH YEAH! OHHHHHHHH, I'M ALMOST THERE!! ALMOST, ALMOST....OH!"

She suddenly came to a halt. Katherine's eyes popped wide open as she slammed herself down one final time, taking every inch of his thick black cock into her pussy. Marcus watched her move her hands along his stomach, leaning over him as he felt her inner walls beginning to leak. Katherine's voice erupted moaning as her climax began.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK!! FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKKKK!!!"

Unable to hold herself back, Katherine blurted out random words as she had become lost within the heavenly feeling of her orgasm. Marcus took a deep breath, realizing that he still had a bit of ways to go before he would be having his own orgasm again. Katherine had to take a moment to recover, catching her breath as she looked down into his face. Running her hands up his head, she cupped his cheeks and leaned down to give him a kiss. Their lips pulled apart after a second and then she began to laugh in a seductive tone of voice. If there was one thing this told Marcus, it was that she wasn't done with him yet.

"That was amazing, I bet you weren't expecting me to get on top of you like that."

"Man, you're a freaky bitch, that's the most I can tell you."

"I take pride in that, mmmmmmm."

Gazing into his eyes, she smirked before speaking again.

"You should feel honored that I would call you something like a big dick bastard."

"Why's that?"

Katherine smirked as she began to climb off him. When she bent her knees, his long pole began to ease out from her busted pussy while she spoke.

"Because most of the men I have flings with, they don't get the privilege of a special nickname from me. Most of them aren't even worth it and I make sure to tell them how fucking useless and worthless they are apart from having a dick to please me. There's a reason I didn't call another man today and decided to take you for a test drive. I wish I had done this years ago, let me tell you that. I've been missing out, that's for damn sure."

Marcus busted up laughing at her remarks. Once she stood up, his long black snake fell from her pussy, lightly smacking against his chest. He believed every word Katherine had said to him, as he got the impression that she could be quite the dominant woman in the bedroom with other men. Leaning up from the couch, he smirked at her and then teased her with a response.

"But you like my dick, right? It's big enough for you?"

She dropped her jaw upon replying to him.

"Oh no, I don't like it! I fucking LOVE that big, beautiful black dick you've got down there, Marcus! I just wanna see now if you know how to properly use it. If you can give it to me."

He raised his eyebrow, smirking at her.

"Properly use it? What the hell do you mean by that?"

Letting out a frustrated sigh, Katherine rolled her eyes and placed her hands over her hips while standing in front of him. She tilted her head to the side and then replied to him.

"Do you know how to use that big dick to GIVE IT TO ME!? Don't play fucking stupid with me about this! Do you know how to give it to me, pound me from behind with it? That's what I wanna find out!"

"Oh, fuck yeah! Why didn't you say so? If you want me to pound you with it, all you had to do was ask!"

Katherine raised her eyebrow at him, moving her hands off her hips to cup her breasts while Marcus got up from the couch. She screamed at him again.

"IN THE ASS! I want you to give it to me, right up my little white fucking ass! Can you do that, you big dick bastard? Can you fucking do that for me? Can you give it to me and pound me in the ass with your big, beautiful BLACK FUCKING DICK!?"

"FUCK YES, YOU FREAKY BITCH!"

She smiled feeling victorious. Katherine was hoping to fire him with her demands and dirty talk. Marcus got straight up from the couch and now it was her turn to lean over on all fours. Spreading her legs out, Katherine stomped her heels down into the floor hard enough to leave dent from beneath. When she leaned over, Marcus didn't waste any further seconds going behind her. Her fingers touched down over the light blue cushion of the couch and then she raised her head. He swallowed his breath, starring down at her famous cute rump. Katherine may have been more famous for the cleavage that went on display at times, but Marcus definitely loved her ass too. It wasn't massive or too big, it was a size just right. To know that she loved taking it in the ass was enough to encourage him for the next round. Pulling apart her ass cheeks with his hands, Marcus gripped his black pole with his right hand and guided it right between her ass cheeks. Katherine was heard letting out a sigh as he couldn't help but brag aloud.

"I always dreamed of having this chance some day, baby. I know you're my boss and I've always respected you so I never made a move, but damn! Today is one of the best-"

Quickly, she cut him off and yelled in her commanding tone.

"Shut up, you big dick bastard! SHUT UP AND GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Her words rang loud and clear, giving him the message. Marcus stopped talking and made the first thrust, pumping his cock into her tight back door hole. Katherine gritted her teeth, letting out a moan that sounded more like a growl before she began to pant. Marcus felt the tightness of her ass all around his pole. Katherine bit down on her lower lip, as the first thrust was always the hardest to get in. Once he began to buck his hips and pump his cock into her ass, she felt more confident that he knew just what to do now.

"That's it, get in there! Fuck my ass, Marcus! Give it to me, give it to me!"

Taking in a deep breath, he moved his hands over her ass cheeks, gripping them as he began to buck his hips forward and slam his cock into her ass. Marcus watched as his long black pole pumped into her beautiful white ass. Katherine's hair began to shake all around, along with her breasts bouncing from underneath. She pushed her nails down into the surface of the couch without a care in the world besides the pleasure he was giving her. This is what she wanted and he was giving it to her, but she wanted more. Katherine screamed at him.

"GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHHH YEAH! FUCK MY ASS WITH THAT BIG BLACK COCK!! OHHHHH, YEAH!!!"

From her request, Marcus moved faster. His long pole pounding into her ass with each hard thrust. The sound of his balls clapping over her ass could be heard apart from their voices letting out moans and cries of pleasure.

"YES, THAT'S IT! GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Her nails raked across the surface of the couch cushion. Katherine moaned louder, feeling every inch of his long hard rod pounding into her ass. This is how she wanted and he delivered, giving her every last inch of that thick black cock right in her ass.

"OHHHH YEAH, OHHHHHHHH!!"

Marcus couldn't hold himself back for much longer. As he continued to pound her ass with his long black pole, he knew that his time was drawing short before an explosion would occur from his rod. As much as he admired her nicely shaped rump from behind, he didn't want to waste his load in her ass. Katherine's big tits were his favorite thing with her beautiful body. Stepping back, he quickly pulled his cock from her ass, alerting Katherine as she glanced over her shoulder to him. Marcus called out to her.

"Lay down over the couch, I wanna fuck those tits one last time before I cum!"

"Ohhhhh, is that right? You wanna shove that big fucking black dick between my white tits again?"

"THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT!!"

Katherine smirked before biting her lower lip. She knew every way how to push his buttons and make him scream in excitement. The 'bitch' role was something she could naturally play into a man's fantasy, knowing that he loved every moment of her feisty attitude. Marcus was panting, taking in deep breathes as she knew he didn't have much longer to last. As he had already cum once already, she knew his second orgasm wouldn't be as powerful. She didn't care if he made a mess on her breasts, just as long as he didn't cover her face in a sticky mess. That was a privilege reserved only to her husband alone. Moving from her position on all fours, Katherine laid her back down over the couch, situating her head right under the right side arm rest. Marcus moved over the couch, bending his left knee down as he found a spot to sit directly over her flat stomach. Katherine held her big white breasts apart for his long black snake to slither between them. Her eyes looked up into his face, noticing that his sight was centered directly over her breasts as she squeezed them together.

"Oh my god, yes! Yes!"

He cried out in excitement before making the first slow thrust between her tits. Katherine was bound and determined to tease him with filthy talk, hoping to push him over the edge into blowing another load with the sound of her sharp voice.

"Mmmmmm, come on! Fuck those titties one last time, you big dick bastard! Mmmmmm, that's it. Come on, give me that big fucking black cock!"

Groaning out, Marcus hated that their fun was about to come to an end. He wanted to fuck her tits longer, but he knew his time was short. As he began to buck his hips, driving his cock between her breasts, he cried out in pleasure.

"OHHHH, FUCK! These big tits were made to be fucked, ohhhhh god!"

"That's right, Marcus! Now fuck 'em! Fuck these titties like they were meant to be! FUCK 'EM!!"

With another thrust between her boobs, Marcus swallowed his breath and couldn't hold back any longer. He reached for his cock, grabbing it as he pulled it from her breasts. Katherine reacted fast, knowing she had to tell him where to shoot his load as she didn't want it slathered across her face.

"Cum on my titties, Marcus! Cum on my fucking titties with your big, beautiful black dick!"

Marcus wrapped his right hand around his cock, wanking it as quickly as he could while aiming the tip down at her breasts. Katherine held them up, eagerly anticipating the feeling of his white seed decorating her. She also knew he was about to scream and wail loudly like he did before when she made him cum earlier.

"Ohhhh god, I'm gonna cum! I'm GONNA, OHHHHHHHH!!"

Right on time, he began to wail aloud as his cock erupted from the touch of his hand. Katherine licked her lips, still holding her breasts up as she felt his cum beginning to splash over her skin.

"Yes, that's it! Cum on my tits, you big dick bastard! Give me that fucking cum! Mmmm, yeah!!"

He dropped his lower lip, breathing heavily while still stroking his shaft with his hand. Drops of cum splashed across Katherine's breast while a few strings shot above her tits and around her neck. Marcus had managed to give her a 'pearl necklace' out of accident. He realized that his orgasm wasn't as powerful as what must have been the first time when she swallowed it all. Once he couldn't squeeze another drop of cum out of his rod, he pushed it back between her glazed breasts and then moved his hands to push them together. Katherine was impressed that the man would want to get a few more thrusts out of her tits one last time even after blowing his load. She glanced down, watching his black pole thrust between her breasts slowly, the head poking up near her mouth. She finally spoke after he came to a stop.

"You just can't get enough of my titties, can you?"

Letting out a sigh of relief, Marcus replied with a question back at her.

"You just can't get enough of my big dick, can you?"

Katherine smiled at him. She waited until he finally stopped pumping his cock between her tits and then she reached between them to grab it. Licking her lips, she brought his long black cock towards her face and then kissed the head lovingly while starring up into his eyes. What they had done today was something they would never forget. She had made her bodyguard into something more than just a man on her pay roll.

"This never happened, you understand? You came over for a drink with me after my meet. Is that understood? None of this happened and we're only friends."

Her words had brought Marcus back to reality. In the midst of all their lustful acts, he had forgotten the day's events leading up to this chance encounter. She was still his boss and was now laying down the law that this was a secret between the two of them only. He nodded his head to her and replied.