Shweta: A new Whore In Town Ch. 02

Story Info
Interesting turns and twists make Shweta a real slut
4k words
3.74
61.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sajit
sajit
163 Followers

Shweta was feeling depressed and also very upset at the way she got mauled by Rajnish.

This was going to be a nightmare, she thought while licking off the left over gooey cum from her fingers as they both traveled back home in the auto-rickshaw. Raj was blissfully dozing off, what with the traffic spiraling and the auto driver finding it damn tough to negotiate an early and fast journey to their house.

The cum was sticking inside her blouse, bra was left behind with Rajnish. He refused to give it to her and she had to merely nod in submission when he broke off two hooks of the blouse and told her to cover herself with the sari well, if she wanted to escape the eyes of her beloved husband.

Shweta was worried and wanted to call Hema and speak but she knew that would spark off another scandal and it was better to take things one at a time.

Upon reaching home she quickly went for the bath and came out fresh as if nothing had happened. Raj was watching Star News and was intrigued to learn about Mysore judges' involvement in a sex -scandal and was very upset at the deteriorating moral values of the state and the general people in India.

Shweta was shuddering to even look into his eyes while she kept hearing him blabber all what he wanted and how bad he felt about such issues.

All was quiet for 2 days and on Wednesday evening at around 6PM, while she was having coffee with Raj who had just come back from office, there was a phone call, she did not bother to pick up the phone.

Raj was getting ready to catch the 8:30pm flight to Delhi, he had asked her to accompany him to the airport.

He reached for the phone and called her over to talk since it was for her, Shweta tensed up knowing this could be trouble.

' Hello' she said.

'Hi Darling how is life, your husband sounds as good as he looked the other day, does he fuck also as good, ha ha ha ha.... don’t worry babe I will not trouble you much, only once a while. Now listen, Gurubuksh is in town and we are both right now in room 1302 at the Chola Sheraton- not very far from your house. Just come over or else you know what', saying Rajnish played a tape behind, 'Fuck me Rajnish fuck me, this grass is really good below my buttocks, it is really giving a matty feeling while you are fucking me , aaahhhhh, aaahhhhh, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, I am cumminggggggggggggggggg.......', this was the last time he had fucked her just in front of the college main gate in the park across the road.

It was chill that afternoon and they were on the other side of the children section. Not many people but still broad daylight. Rajnish loved fucking her in weird places. She never knew that he had recorded the scene and was very upset, that was the period when they both were madly in love with each other.

'Darling, don't bother to worry how this is with me. Gurubuksh was doing a spy act on me and had got all this on the video, you know I was not getting along with him because of you. He always felt I should have hooked a Punju female and was very upset that I was wasting my time after a Madrasi bitch and in that heat, recorded all this to take 'badla' with me, but now it is helping me, ha ha ha ha ....., okay please be here by 8 pm sharp' and she could hear the click.

She was worried. This was going to be torrid. She was going to get fucked by Gurubuksh and she did not like that idea at all.

After dropping Raj at the airport, she called up Hema on the mobile that was unreachable. She thought of calling up Venkaji but gave up the idea.

She reluctantly took an auto and went to Chola, the reception was an astounding shock for her.

Gurubuksh pounced on her and introduced her to the hotel staff as his wife, thanked them profusely and whisked her off to the lift from where they reached the room 1302 in no time.

She was stunned here again to see Rajnish stark naked on the bed holding a Sony handycam recording her straight from the lift to the floor and now inside the room.

Gurubuksh turned the beauty around and caught her head from behind with both his hands and started biting her lips with his mouth, Shweta's long night began and she could do nothing but struggle as he kissed and kissed and kissed her for more than 7 minutes and in all that time dumped tons and tons of his vulgar saliva and pungent sweat from his beard into her mouth.

This was all on the film.

'Kapde phaad sali ke, tu to iska kabse diwaana tha bhosdike Gurubuksh, chal aaj tu chodh isse aur main dekhoonga', Rajnish was shaking his dick in the left hand while recording and with a wry smile got off from the bed and reached towards the two lovely doves and released Shweta from Guru with his left hand while recording with the right and deftly pushed her head on to his cock.

It was very dirty and smelled awful. ' We just fucked one of your friends, Radha- your sister Hema's friend too- what an ass she has, we will have her along with Hema together again. Are Guru kya baat hai yaar, dono bahenon ne to kammal ki kismat paayi hai, Chut hi chut aur woh bhi bikau chut', saying he pulled her up and ' Guru lusts for you - his life ambition is to fuck you, make him a man. He was watching while I fucked Radha- I told him to save himself for you, he is a virgin and you must take care of him', saying he went out of the room to the toilet.

Gurubuksh gently led Shweta to the double bed and on the table by the side was a big bottle of XXX rum and a packet of white chocolate. He ripped one of the packets and dipped the chocolate bar in the peg full of rum and started running it over her face. Shweta was getting insane, this was a new wave of sexual pleasure beginning to unfold as he slowly inserted the bar into her mouth and pulled it out before she could bite on it, he again dipped it back and this time rubbed it on the covered bosom across the breasts over the blouse.

Shweta started trembling and was shocked out of her clothes when he just poured the entire peg over her blouse and leeringly laughed at the nakedness of the nipples peeking out through the bra inside the well rum-soaked blouse.

''Ab to phaad de na Sardaar, phad saali ke kapde', saying Rajnish caught hold of the blouse from behind and yanked off the wet garment from her, it came off without a bit of trouble and was in their hands in two pieces. One with each of them.

Shweta was in tears but knew that needed to be just gulped down the throat. This whole episode was getting recorded and she had no clue as to how to escape the situation. She just gave up and concentrated on how to please these guys and make them her slaves, she knew resistance was going to be met with defiance and it was not her style to take things lying low.

She turned away from them and lewdly swaying her buttocks reached the other end of the room onto the sofa and slithered to the floor while removing her sari in the process. The petticoat came off in a jiffy and to their surprise she bit into her nipple and broke the bra-strap from behind. This was unexpected and was an acrobatic act. With her mouth on the covered boobs biting in to the nipple, Shweta made both her hands reach behind to snap the bra straps!

'WAh, ab aaya na majaa, this is great Shweta darling, give it, give it to me I need it as a souvenir, have been dreaming of it for ages now ' and Gurubuksh reached out to her and snatched it away.

Rajnish picked up the 2,500 rupees liquor bottle and nearing Shweta poured half of the bottle on her nipples and it started slowly traveling down her body over her flat tummy on to her navel and finally started dripping from her cunt. ' Sardaar, juice pi laundiya ki burr se, laundiya mastaa gayi hai, dekh na chut ke phaank kis tareh til mila rahen hain'.

Shweta was stunned at the vulgarity of the language being used and just lay with her head on the sofa and legs sprawled out on the carpet. The alcohol was all over her body and in no time the Sikh started licking and lapping off the stuff from her, she was smelling of everything now and that was making her develop nausea.

She knew this was not the time to puke and somehow controlled herself as Gurubuksh reached the cuntal area and just lost himself there. He focused on her pussy for a while and later settled for the coveted hole - 'arse hole'.

She slipped him off the asshole and getting on her knees had Gurubuksh deliver his cock into her hands through the zipper of his pants. Though he hadn't said anything, Shweta knew that he'd do what she wanted him to and will willingly open all his clothes much to his own delight.

Gurubuksh, who wasn't very tall and really didn't seem like a heavy guy was quite well hung what with his prick being seven inches long and quite thick.

Without giving him a chance to stop her, Shweta put her face in his lap, pushing her colorful lips over the prick hole.

She moaned, sucking the entire cock head into her mouth, kneading the shaft with her lips while her tongue went to work on the dirty balls hanging just below, by the look of the cock-skin, Shweta was prepared to believe Rajnish- Guru was a virgin and this gave her some hidden thrill, after a long time she was going to taste a virgin, suddenly she thought of Raj- he must be landing at Delhi by now, he was the other virgin in her life who did not even bother to ask her or even find out if she was one. How could he- poor man was intoxicated in her sexual well being and was driven to madness at the way she performed for him on their first night.

She proved it to him that night in no uncertain terms by enacting a real seduction scene and elaborate sexual odyssey that a pussy on the first night could be a real gift for a hungry and long awaited dick like his, after all his youthful days were spent saving the dick for the wife of his after a lawful wedding, he would and could never believe that Shweta was a whore and that she actually was a slut in her previous days to their marriage.

She sighed and was just about to get back with the cock sucking when her mobile rang. The instrument was in her bag on the sofa and she quickly grabbed the same before Rajnish could reach, he was just an inch away recording all the happenings on the Camcorder.

It was Hema, Shweta excused herself and went into the toilet and by the time she could pick up the call, Hema disconnected. Shweta called her back and in no time cried out the entire episode - from the Jewellery shop till now. Hema promised her she will do something and hung the phone.

Shweta did all this with lot of confidence and was very much in command, in fact she just shooed Rajinsh away while reaching out for the toilet, safely inside coolly confided to Hema and stayed back for a little while more thinking of ways to handle these mental creeps.

She knew this was a difficult situation.

She was married for over 6 months now and since then had remained both on resolve and even otherwise, chaste and loyal to Raj. Raj was nice and chosen by her parents, she felt nice about him too and looked up to him. He was pretty mature and gracefully accepted her previous affair with Rajnish- of course he wasn't aware of how 'physical' that affair was, if he thought it too be mere platonic and only confined to the fluttering hearts, well then he was sadly mistaken, after all it concerned the more vital parts of the body least being the heart.

She picked up the herbal body lotion and a fleece of paper napkins before going back into the room, on her way to the bed this time she shamelessly brushed her hair aside and stood for a while at the foot of the bed only to raise her long arms and take them behind her head to untie the tresses of hair and let it loose, she looked majestically erotic.

Guru rose from the sofa and rushed to catch her lovely boobs and waited for them to settle in his hands, she giggled at him and gave him a nice sexy smooch on his dirty beard and with her own hands offered the left one to his mouth and holding the right one in the other hand, winked at Rajnish,' Are you still angry with me- Nishu (her pet name for Rajnish) come over let us get back to our old days'.

Rajnish was an old fox and had nearly made up his mind to go slow on all this vixen was going to show by the way of 'seduction'. But on this occasion his virtue gave up on him and unknowingly dropped the camera and straight latched on the other boob. Shweta was a big woman with large mammary. Both the lustful heroes were gently but surely salivating on the nipples and in no time made them turgid.

'Okay come off now, I want to show you what it is to have a good pussy. Nishu knows but let me tell you Guru that my pussy is a neat one, outer and inner lips well formed and a very erect clit to suck on, what you were doing a little while ago was just a trailer, let me show you the real thing now', saying Shweta fell on the bed and lewdly spread her legs for them to see, the lips looked parched and dry but one could find gray hair strands obviously belonging to Guru who was busy there a short while ago.

Shweta picked up the lotion and rubbed substantial amount on her hands and palms and slowly edged the mixture to the crotch area and slowly, gradually, luxuriously started running it around and around, around and around the pussy but not on the pussy. 'Watch the first glisten of cum, I am not touching my pussy', saying she continued to apply pressure on her pussy but no direct touch.

Both the men were open-mouthed.

After a while they both noticed a streak of silvery lining developing around the pouted lips of her pussy and the outer cunt lips started opening up like a flower, juicy but full of foam, Shweta was cumming on her own accord- she was enjoying this moment, this was going to be the killer, Guru was going to be out of his senses for days - thinking of this day and the juice on these pussy lips and would do anything for her for what she was going to give him now.

Shweta picked up the bar-one chocolate and asked Guru to open the wrapper while resuming with her massage around the pussy but not on the pussy.

With the chocolate bar in her hand, Shweta asked Guru to come closer and watch her carefully. She removed her left hand from the massage area and coolly took the bar and rubbed it across the pussy lips, which were at this point of time glistening with her cum and swiped the bar 4-5 times up and down. The bar was totally wet and the outer edge full of her juice. Shweta rubbed her fingers below the bar and across her nose and slowly eased the cum-bar towards Guru's mouth who just opened his mouth and bit into it.

The juicy portion vanished and this time Shweta took the final step, she eased the entire bar into her cunt and for both of them this was a sight of their life.

The bar vanished into her pussy and got swallowed. It was no where in sight.

It was invisible - well ensconced within the cuntal folds and was comfortably getting soaked in the heavenly nectar.

'AAaaaaaahhhhhh, this is life', saying Shweta stretched herself in a very lewd manner and was spread out like as if she was in her own bedroom but mind it she was in a hotel room with two perverted individuals and handling them pretty well.

She looked at Guru and signaled him to suck the stick out.

She was amazed to see Rajnish venturing to do the same and both the friends started fighting with eventually Guru settling for her ass to lick while Rajnish got the coveted pussy and both of them turned Shweta towards the side of the bed facing the floor and put her legs on the feet.

They spread her legs wide and Guru got below her ass and started licking her ass hole while Rajnish from the top licked her entire pussy lips many a times and eventually squeezed the hips and her pussy lips only to make the bar emerge a bit and immediately devoured it and pulled the entire bar out.

It was full of her juice and Shweta was having a whale of her lifetime.

She knew this was to be the right answer and will make her gain an upper hand, as she knew Rajnish wasn't expecting this from her.

While the friends were sharing the pussy laden chocolate bar, the doorbell rang.

Both of them shouted ' Who is it' and there was no answer.

Quickly Shweta was draped in her sari and asked to sleep with the blanket over her and slowly Rajnish ventured towards the door and opened it, lo behold in front of him was none other than Dayal his uncle - from Coimbatore. ' Wah beta Rajnish, I was checking into the hotel and came to know from the reception that you are here, oh wow ladki aur bistar mein- kya ho raha hai beton, kyon Gurubuksh tu bhi aa gaya mere bhaanje ke jhaanse mein'.

Shweta was surprised and quickly recognized this lecherous old man. ; Ye to wahi hai na, shweta teri phantoo college waali'. 'Saali ki bahen maal hai, uske mame jo hain so hain. Chudvai thi vo mujhse apne devar ke saat, saala na mard', saying Dayal came over to the bed and removed the blanket and was faced with the naked cunt in front of him. 'Wah WAh kya chut hai, bachcha log ab meri raat ban gayi, tum log dekho aur mein mithai khaata hoon'.

Shweta got bewildered and started to get up and this time she had no escape. Rajnish caught her hands from behind and Gurubuksh kept her legs apart while Dayal climbed onto the bed and buried his face between her well spread legs and he started sucking on her adorable clit. She started squirming and moved her ass furiously but in vain. Dayal was allowed all access since the legs were flayed and spread with force of the Sardar.

Dayal buried his face deep and was pleasantly surprised at the sweetness in the pussy juice. He realized she must have shoved some sugary stuff and eventually got to taste a small chunk of t he bar-one chocolate. Shweta started juicing copiously and then is when the pressure on the legs was released.

Shweta's hunger for sex with multiple men at the same time began during the college days. At one time, Rajnish and two of his friends almost got into a fight over her, each wanting her on the same day for a fuck, she confided in Rajnish of her lust for them together and told him "Don't worry... I'll fuck with ALL three of you together." and thus started the orgy in her life. She must have enjoyed these sessions with Rajnish's permission who despite these escapades was willing to marry her and make her his wife.

Back to this night at the Chola, Shweta started writhing in passionate hunger at these teasing pussy licks, meanwhile Rajnish had shifted himself and moving lower, slipped his cock onto her warm mouth, then slid his right hand down to her upthrusting boobs and shoved his long middle finger into the crevice between the breasts, it was all sweaty and very exciting and he dug all the way in the valley and slipped his finger finally into her cunt hole which at this moment was tightly held in his uncle's mouth.

Rajnish grinned at the low moans of pleasure that erupted from Shweta's throat as he caressed her boobs and navel with his sensitive fingers, she was completely ready for them from what he knew her for years now, when he had found that she was ready for fucking any hour of the day or night. He still remembered their second fuck of the life in her hostel room. It was a forbidden act and he enjoyed it, 'Oh' how much he enjoyed it, she had called him over to discuss their first interlude as a mistake and instead of getting out of that guilt ended up fucked once again and this time in her own room.

The hostel was in the Staff quarters of the college, right in the middle of the campus and far away from the boys' hostel. It was nearer to the main gate. Rajnish came to meet her hour after the classes got over and was allowed to enter her room by Shweta since it was possible. Nobody was around at that time of the day as most of the staff quarters' families used to take rest and were asleep.

He could never forget that afternoon.

sajit
sajit
163 Followers
12