Shy Anna's Seduction

Story Info
A shy Anna gets seduced into fucking her husband's friend.
12.8k words
3.52
29.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that builds up slowly and has an explicit cheating theme. If this is not your cup of tea, please skip.

----

Anna, the 28-year-old brunette, was lying down on her back, catching her breath and regaining her senses. A few minutes ago, her moans filled the room as she wrapped her legs around her husband. He was grunting and thrusting his cock into her wet horny pussy. Their ritualistic sex had come to a climax. "Yes! Yes!" both were moaning while having an orgasm. He then slept beside her and ran his fingers on her bare thigh, teasing her. They stared at each other and drifted into a deep conversation, smiling and sharing jokes. Anna loved him very much and enjoyed the sex that would make her cum more than once every time. They had fallen in love very young. Therefore, only experienced each other in bed. They would fuck once or twice a week when time permits. She liked the sex and was content.

But she always wondered if she was missing out on something. Occasionally, she or her husband would try something different. Her husband would initially be receptive. Eventually, they would revert to their vanilla missionary sex, which left them both satisfied. Over the next few weeks, Anna would find out exactly what she was missing out on and would forever be spoilt. Her husband's friend Dom was going to visit them and stay over.

Dom was 30 years old, fit, eccentric, and very outgoing. His energy was contagious to everyone around him. Coupled with his confident attitude, he did well with the ladies. Anna's husband would be curious about how, every time they met, Dom managed to find a hot young girl who could not keep her hands off him.

In contrast, Anna was quite shy and reserved around new people. She would try to minimize physical contact and speak up only when something interests her. Catholic schooling had made her Asexual without realizing it. She had taken quite some time to get in bed with her husband and be turned on. "Sexual Appeal" was something she never understood. She couldn't figure out how a good-looking guy can get someone horny with a lot of flirting.

Dom, however, will be an exception that changes Anna forever. From their very first interaction, she knew there was something special about Dom that would churn her insides. On that day, she greets him at the door while her husband is at work. Dom leans in for a kiss on the cheeks to greet her, something Anna was not used to. To add, the way he smelt was intoxicating, and flipped a switch in her. Caught off guard, she accidentally kisses him on the lips and is taken aback.

"Oh! I could get used to that!" Dom deals with the surprise very smoothly. Her cheeks are flushed and red at that point. Dom's energy and confidence also lowers people's guard for personal space. She suddenly realizes his hands are on her slender waist, which she is okay with. The realization makes her cheeks red, and she turns around to lead him into the house. His hands, however, stay on her constantly, this time on her lower back. She became very conscious of every touch from Dom but was completely fine with letting her guard down. Within a few days, the intoxicating smell and the constant physical contact, whenever he is around, will eventually lower her guard enough to go down on her knees and let him fuck her face with his cock.

That night in bed with her husband, she is involuntarily extra loud and is enjoying the fucking more than usual. She finishes off with a stronger orgasm, and her mind immediately goes back to Dom. She remembers feeling his forearms instinctively as she guided him to his room and spent the rest of the day dreaming about his arms around her. In fact, for the first time, she was thinking about someone other than her husband in a sexual way. This made her crave more for her husband's attention and was waiting all evening to go back to her room and get fucked. At this moment, her orgasmic bliss was fueled by Dom's scent and touch. She did not feel guilty for thinking about it even as she cuddled into her husband and fell asleep. Thankfully, the walls were thick enough that Dom could barely hear anything in the next room.

In the morning, she was eager to be around Dom once again. She was getting used to this newfound feeling. Her senses were all alert as she heard him come up the kitchen. After a sound nap, Dom felt completely refueled. He was more brazen than yesterday when interacting with Anna. He greeted her, "Good morning!" And before she realized it, he had placed his hand on her back, smoothly turned her around, and kissed her straight on the lips. All she could do was smile and blush. "Told you I could get used to it!" he says as he walks away. By then, Anna's husband had already left for work, and she also had to soon leave. Dom would be working from home for as long as he visited. Anna spends the rest of the day at work wondering why Dom is occupying this special place in her mind. Yet, all she wanted was more of it. They have dinner together, and Anna makes it a point to sit beside Dom and opposite her husband. She is turned on by all the constant touching and attention Dom is giving her. A little pat on her shoulder, a hand on her thigh, a grip on her waist when she serves him food, and so on. Every touch sends a spark throughout her body. And the smell, oh, she loves how horny it makes her. After dinner, all that pent-up craving translates to a more vigorous fucking to her husband's benefit. Once again, her mind inevitably wanders to Dom, and to her surprise, her body is craving for more sex.

Her work allows her to alternate working from home and having to go to the office. She consciously picks out her outfit the next morning as she will spend all day around Dom. She picks a pair of shorts that barely cover her ass and a thin-strapped top that hugs her body while revealing her neck and shoulders. Her desire for Dom has given her the confidence to wear something usually reserved only for her husband. Her shyness holds her back. She doesn't have the confidence to go braless yet.

Dom wouldn't wake up till quite later in the morning. By then, Anna's husband had left for work. Her impatience gets the better of her, and she wanders into his room. He is sound asleep and in his boxers with a morning boner. She is surprised, and her pussy gets instantly hot as she stares at the size of his cock. It was big, much more than her husband's. She had known that guys have different cock sizes but never understood why it mattered as long as they could make someone cum. At that moment, her carnal instincts kick in. Her pussy turns moist, and her nipples are fully erect. She feels a strong urge to grab his cock and feel it in her mouth. Once again, she can't get enough of his pheromones. Just to keep feeling his scent, she takes her time putting his room in order while being aroused. She only leaves as he ruffles around the bed and is about to wake up.

Once awake, Dom enters the kitchen behind Anna, bare-chested and in shorts. He puts his hands a bit lower than her waist to turn her around, and his fingers gently rub over her ass. After she turns around, Dom stares into her eyes, sees that she wants that kiss, and then presses his lips against hers. She wants him to linger longer than the previous morning, and he obliges. Anna's lips part ever so little, enough for their saliva to mix, leaving her lips wet. The whole room echoes the sound of the kiss as their lips part. She is completely turned on, with full attention on his body. She takes a deep breath filled with his scent before he walks away. She realizes that her nipples are hard enough to poke through the bra.

Over the years, she had learned to masturbate to satiate her needs when her husband was traveling. She would spend quite some time getting aroused, imagining a scenario before she could get off. It wasn't as good as having her husband's cock in her. Although, it was better than nothing. Today, after that interaction, she couldn't wait to get into her room, lose the clothes, spread her legs on the bed, and finger her completely wet pussy to the strongest orgasm she had ever felt. Instead of her husband, she was imagining Dom's cock from morning. To get her over the edge, she imagines Dom picking her up on the kitchen counter, spreading her legs, and shoving that big cock into her wet pussy.

In all this, Dom isn't completely innocent. He is very much aware of the effect he has on women. In this case, on Anna. Like every other guy, he finds the brunette hot from the moment he met her and imagines fucking her. He consciously wants to push the boundaries of physical contact with her. That morning, he had caught a glimpse of her leaving the room as he woke up. He figures she saw his cock hard and did not mind it. He is still skeptical of the effect he is having on her. After the kiss, however, it is clear to him that she wants more, and he mischievously plans his next steps.

Anna could barely concentrate on work for the rest of the morning. They cook lunch together that noon. Dom continues to place his hands on her waist, taut stomach, and back and is brazen about feeling her ass. Anna, in turn, is enjoying it, smiling and blushing on the outside but getting mad horny on the inside. At one point, they end up squeezing across a small space. Anna's ass slides over Dom's crotch. All the sexual tension had made Dom slightly hard. As they slide across, Dom thrusts his cock forward, and in response, Anna thrusts her ass back to feel his cock. Her pussy is throbbing at that point. The highlight for Anna, however, is that Dom gently spanks her ass as a compliment to the meal she prepared. She turns Red instantly and gets away to hide her embarrassment. At the lunch table, deducing that he probably skipped ahead from her reaction to the spank, Dom reverts to light physical contact like in the morning. Anna wants more. She is too shy to escalate things further.

The rest of the day until evening is uneventful as they both get to work. They come back together to cook dinner. Anna musters the courage to place her hands on Dom's chest while talking but ends up blushing profusely. Realizing that he probably did not do any harm at noon, Dom responds by feeling her ass more throughout the meal prep. She is used to it by now, and on the inside, she wants him to grab her ass tight and spank her like morning. After they finish cooking, the hot brunette looks up to Dom with twinkling eyes, craving some attention.

Dom asks her, "Do you want a kiss on your lips as a compliment?" Anna nods in response. He grabs her ass, just like she wanted, and lowers his lips onto hers, and she opens up to receive a full kiss. They stay that way, opening their lips ever so slightly as time passes in slow motion. They are shocked back to reality by the sound of Anna's husband unlocking the door. At which point they scramble.

That night, Anna's husband had no clue what was coming. She decides to change up from their usual position and straddles him. She is bouncing hard and fast on his cock and moaning loudly. Anna's husband doesn't last long but ensures that she orgasms with him. They clean up, and he ends up dozing off. Anna's craving for sex is more than the previous nights. Realizing that her husband is fast asleep, she spreads her legs and fingers herself to another orgasm, thinking again about Dom's cock in her. As her post-orgasmic bliss dies down, a tinge of guilt hits her. Till that kiss before dinner, everything could be interpreted as innocent physical contact, and her dirty thoughts stayed in her head. While she felt no guilt for her thoughts, she did not want her husband to catch her kissing his friend Dom. After all, she loved him, and that hadn't changed in her head. However, what happens next would push her boundaries further.

----

In the morning, all three wake up around the same time. The couple are busy getting ready to leave for work together. Anna pays special attention to Dom, craving that morning kiss and touch she received the previous two days. They lock eyes repeatedly and agree to wait for a chance when her husband isn't around. To her frustration, the moment never arrives, and Anna and her husband walk out to their cars together. To add to her frustration, Dom makes it a point to rub her back and stand close to her just before she leaves. Her pussy is throbbing and turned on after taking in his scent. She makes up an excuse to run back inside.

Anna is wearing a formal outfit with a thin silk blouse, coat, and tight skirt that shows off her perfectly sized hips and ass. Dom sees her walking back in from a window and surprises her at the door. Just as she closes the door behind her and turns around, Dom slides his hands inside her coat, wraps around her waist, and pulls her close to him. She looks up at him and parts her lips to accept his kiss. Dom moves his hand down to grab her ass and gives her a good, sloppy kiss.

He then whispers into her ears, "Good morning, beautiful! I see you are getting used to it too." before they break away. Anna has a shy but slutty smile, with her cheeks completely red. Inside, she is burning with a desire for more attention from Dom. Finally, as Anna opens the door and is about to step out, Dom gives her a harder spank than the previous day. Anna responds with a moan and turns back to give Dom a slutty look while biting her lips. The thought that her husband might have seen her get spanked turns her on all the more. During the day, Anna kept relishing the feeling of Dom's hand around her waist. The touch was far more sensitive for her than anything before because of the thin cloth. She keeps rubbing her lips, thinking about how Dom tasted. For the first time, the shy Anna decides to finger herself to an orgasm inside her closed office so that she can get on with the rest of the work day. Her busy day runs longer than usual, and her desire for Dom returns to her mind when driving back home. Since she was late, she hoped her husband was done with dinner and asleep. She could then have Dom to herself. She hid her disappointment and frustration well when she smiled and greeted them. They were both waiting for her to begin dinner.

Anna showers and changes to a less revealing yet more accessible outfit to not raise any suspicions in front of her husband. She decides to wear tight leggings, hoping to feel Dom's hands on her thighs, and a loose baggy t-shirt, hoping Dom slides his hands inside her top. She is in disbelief about having such dirty thoughts about being felt up. Only a couple of days ago, she was happy and content with soft moans and vanilla sex with just her husband. The kiss from the morning and her subsequent orgasm are pushing her boundaries. She is turned on at the thought of showing off her long-toned legs to her husband's friend and hoping for Dom to feel her up. The guilt she felt yesterday is slowly disappearing. She reasons that she just has to ensure she doesn't get caught.

Dom's eyes light up when he sees Anna in her outfit. He starts giving Anna more attention than he had for the past two days while her husband is around. He did not get any opposition from her husband when he wrapped his hands around her waist. Anna's husband was in the kitchen, while Anna and Dom were in the dining room, leaning over the counter that separates the two rooms. Dom cleverly overlaps over Anna so that her husband cannot see what his hand is doing behind her. To Anna's pleasure, he is doing exactly what she wanted. Dom is feeling her ass far more vigorously than in the previous encounters. He occasionally slides his hand under her top and rubs over her lower back. He moves his hands up her back and threatens to unhook her bra. Anna is shocked at Dom's move and quickly taps on his thighs to stop.

This was the first time that Anna had felt Dom's hands on parts of her skin that were reserved only for her husband. She likes that her husband is oblivious to how horny she is getting while enjoying Dom's attention. When her husband is not looking, Anna looks up to Dom, biting her lips seductively. This only encourages Dom to escalate further. She almost cums when she feels Dom's finger slide between her ass cheeks to land directly on top of her wet pussy. The leggings make her feel as if his finger was directly on her bare, sensitive pussy lips. She lets out a soft moan and quickly regains her composure as they walk over to the dining table.

The openness of the table restricts Dom and Anna's physical interactions. To stay on the edge, they revert to soft touches. Another thing keeping Anna on the edge is Dom's scent. He makes sure to get closer to her face when talking to Anna. She loves feeling his breath on her neck. Her unsuspecting husband does notice that she is paying more attention to Dom than she would to other guests. It only makes him happy to see Anna finally be more open and not too shy around someone.

After dinner, Anna decides to clean up, and Dom offers to help her in the kitchen. Anna's husband receives a call and moves to a different room while talking aloud. They get their moment alone and use it to the fullest. Just as her husband walks away. Dom pins Anna against the wall, hidden from where her husband would enter. Her breathing quickens as she does not know what Dom is about to do to her. She is quickly getting wet, and her nipples are fully erect. Dom places his hands on her waist and leans down to kiss her. She opens her lips fully and enjoys playing with Dom's tongue while Dom moves his hands up under her shirt. The sloppy sounds of tongues entwining fill the room, and she briefly feels Dom's hard cock rub over her thigh. Underneath her top, Dom moves his hands up behind her back and unhooks Anna's bra without any resistance from her.

"God! You are so hot!" he whispers into her ears, putting his desire for her into words. This makes her moan and bite her lips. They can still hear her husband talking as Dom decides to move his lips down to her neck. She tilts her head instinctively to give him more access. She is breathing heavily by now, and her moans fill the room as she enjoys her neck and earlobe being nibbled. His hands move around, and he is about to cup her perky and firm boobs underneath the loose bra. Dom hears her husband hanging up and retreats quickly.

Anna is frustrated she did not get more of Dom. She had never experienced anything that turned her on so much. Although her husband had tried nibbling at her earlobe, it had never turned her on. She wondered, "What else did she not know about her body?". As they resumed the conversation, she decided to leave her bra unhooked. Her nipples stay erect throughout by occasionally brushing against the loose bra. She also knew her husband would not make out if her bra was unhooked underneath that loose, baggy shirt. Another thought crosses her mind. She was so lost in her horny state earlier that she had not even realized that her husband was about to enter the room. Once again, the thrill of getting caught made her pussy more wet. Would she figure out that she has to stop if she ever gets caught with Dom's dick in her pussy? For a moment, she liked the idea of continuing to get fucked without caring about what her husband thought. The thought of how much her husband would hurt at such a sight kept her in check.

She reverts to her shy behavior as she promptly follows her husband's call to get to bed. While her body craved Dom, she had to get off fucking just her husband for the night. Unfortunately, he was not up for it. This only added to her frustration and craving for physical attention. Since her husband was a moderately light sleeper, she ruled out any possibility of sneaking into Dom's room in the night and letting him fuck her horny, wet pussy at the risk of getting caught. She waited till her husband fell asleep to spread her legs and finger her wet pussy. The thoughts came to her without any effort this time. She imagines sliding her hand over Dom's boxers and feeling his cock hard. Beyond expressing her desire and placing her hand on his chest, she hadn't made any advances. She wondered how big it would feel in her hand, and her mind went back to the morning when she had seen Dom in his boxers. She imagined him waking up at that moment, and she was slutty enough to go ahead and suck his cock. What drove her over the edge was the thought of bouncing naked on his big, hard cock. Her pussy badly wanted to know what it felt like to have his cock in it. Her husband almost woke up to her restrained moan as she orgasmed.