Shy Auditor Shows Her Assets Ch. 01

Story Info
Assignment at naturist camp brings anxiety.
2.7k words
4.37
146.8k
101

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,253 Followers

(This is a long story. It starts a little slow, but stay with it as it soon builds. Chapter 1 is mostly background to help understand Ann's views.)

As an auditor in the New England office of a major accounting firm, I am your stereotype of an accountant. I enjoy the orderliness of working with numbers and making sure everything balances. I am also extremely shy without much experience with dating, let alone sex. Well, my world was whacked way out of balance on my last assignment.

My team manager, Jim, called me into his office, along with Dan, the other CPA on our team, and Carey, our summer intern. My name is Ann.

Seated at the small conference table, Jim welcomed us. "Guys, we have a new assignment," he said with a strange smile. "And, I dare say none of us have ever done anything like this before."

We all looked at each other, but no one had a clue what Jim was talking about. "The New York office just landed INCA as a client," Jim announced. We all shook our heads, not recognizing the company.

"International Naturists Camps of the Americas," said Jim.

"What's that?" asked Carey.

"A nudist camp," said Dan.

"They still have those places?" she asked.

"Definitely" replied Jim. "INCA is the largest owner and operator of naturist camps in the world. They are on an acquisition tear and want to purchase three camps that are in New Hampshire and Maine."

"So, what's our role?" asked Dan.

"We have to audit the camps as part of the due diligence. So, next Tuesday we're off to Silver Pines in New Hampshire. I'd say pack your bags, but I'm not sure they'll be necessary," Jim said with a chuckle.

I gasped and everyone looked at me. "You mean we have to be naked to do this audit?"

Jim read the panic on my face and quickly reassured me. "Ann, I'm only kidding. Yes, we will be on site, but I've spoken to the owners and we will be working in a conference room and exempt from the no clothing rule. We will have a private cabin and not have to mix with the guests or staff. This will be a normal, boring profession assignment."

Jim explained that the three camps were owned by a couple. The husband inherited them from his parents, and they from their parents. The administration office was at the New Hampshire camp and all the material from the other camps would be brought there.

"I think it will take us about five to seven work days. It's a long ride from here, so I recommend we take them up on their offer of hospitality. If you have weekend plans, let me know. Otherwise, we'll leave on Tuesday, start our audit on Wednesday and wrap up the end of the following week. You can look at it as a bit of a vacation on a beautiful lake."

"Yeah, except we'll be cooped up in a cabin," said Carey.

"Only if you want to," said Jim.

"Ooh," Carey said, "now we are talking a fun assignment. I love being naked."

That comment hung in the air and made me choke back my lurching stomach.

That night I was standing in front of my bedroom mirror wrapped in a towel. I looked at the reflection and wondered why I was so uptight about my body. Digging up the courage I unwrapped and let the towel fall. I rarely look at myself naked.

I saw a tall woman with curves in the right places. People have told me I am pretty, but I am too self-conscious to enjoy the compliment. Even here, alone in my room, I had all I could do to not cover my breasts with one arm and my private parts with my hand.

I dreaded the thought of going to a place where everyone was going to be naked. I closed my eyes and took a couple deep breaths.

I heard a sound and looked into the mirror to see my roommate standing behind me with her mouth agape. I shrieked and covered myself, turning to face her.

"Shit, Angie," I screamed, "don't you knock?"

"I did, but I guess you didn't hear me. I thought you were still in your bathroom. I just wanted to borrow the IPod deck."

I felt foolish covering myself, but there was no way I could expose my body, even to my best friend and roommate.

"Gosh, Ann," she said, "don't flip out. Were just girls here. It's not like I haven't seen a naked girl before."

"Well," I replied, "you haven't seen me naked."

"True," she smiled, "but now that I have I can say, 'Wow'"

I turned scarlet. "Please, let me get dressed, Angie."

"Sure," she called out as she picked up the deck and turned to go. "And, Ann, I can still see your ass in the mirror. It looks fab."

She waved and left the room. I snatched the towel from the floor and wrapped myself in it. I sat on my bed and started shaking while tears rolled down my cheeks.

"How the hell was I going to survive a week in a nudist camp?" I cried.

The day for our travel arrived and the four and a half hour ride passed quickly—too quickly for me. I rode the whole way with butterflies in my stomach. We arrived at Silver Pines and, after giving our names to the guard at the main gate, were admitted to the camp. Following directions we pulled up behind a large log building. Fortunately, I did not see a naked person along the way.

A tall man, wearing clothes, exited the rear door and walked to our car. He welcomed us. He was Jeb, the owner. He told us to leave our bags in the car for now and led us into the building. We came into a large comfortable lobby with a fieldstone fireplace on one wall and a counter on the opposite wall. Behind the counter was a young heavyset woman, of average height. She greeted us warmly. Thank goodness, she, too, was clothed. Jeb called out and a woman came out from the office behind the counter. He introduced us to his wife, Meg. She was tall, at least 6'2. Jeb looked to be 6'8. I am considered tall for a woman at 5'10, but felt tiny next to these two. Meg was blond, slender and beautiful. There was something familiar about both of them. Jeb asked Betty, the woman at the counter, to call for Tam. Betty used a walkie-talkie requesting Tam to come to the office.

Jeb invited into a large conference room with sandwiches, chips and soft drinks waiting. We would have lunch while he gave us some background and answer any questions.

We began fixing plates when a tall, black woman entered. I breathed in so hard I was afraid the others might have heard me. This woman was about the most beautiful person I had ever seen. She was about the same height as Meg and was more muscular, but not in a gross way. She wore long cornrows and had a wide bright smile. She wore a red sports bra and running shorts.

We all shook hands and sat around the table. Jim filled us in on the camps.

His grandparents started Silver Pines back in the twenties. His parents took over in the sixties and ran it until about five years ago. Jeb and Meg took over, although they had been working here on and off for years. They bought the other two camps three years ago.

He said the camps were doing well. There was a big upswing in business over the last five years. He explained that each camp had a focus. Silver Pines was for singles and couples, and attracted a younger market. Maple Woods, about thirty miles from here, was more slanted to older naturists. Tar Pine Park in Maine was a family-oriented facility. They weren't looking to sell, but INCA made an offer that was hard to resist.

"What makes Silver Pines attractive to younger people," asked Dan.

Jeb pointed to Tam. She smiled and explained. "We put a lot of emphasis on fitness, outdoor activities and fun social events. We are attracting lots of people from Boston and other cities that want to have a camp experience with the types of activities they are into and to totally relax by shedding their clothes. It fits right into what young people are doing." Not every young person I thought to myself.

Jim thanked Jeb for the overview and said we would get to work first thing in the morning. He then asked what are the expectations for us?

Jeb laughed easily, "Well, if you're asking whether you have be naked, the answer is no. Our camp rules specify that while you're here, you're nude. But, your team are not guests. We will designate this room as a clothing optional area. Today, our administrative team all wore clothes, but that will not be true after today. So, while this room is clothing optional, if you go back to the office tomorrow, well, let's just say be prepared. Now, your cabin is out that door."

Jim pointed to a solid door in the back of the room.

"The cabin used to be my parents' house. When Meg and I took over, we built a place closer to the lake. We redid the cabin for guests and I'm sure you will find it comfortable. There are two large bedrooms with double beds. So, if you don't mind sharing, you'll have a great time."

We all had shared same-sex rooms before, so I knew it would be no big deal. I had never roomed with our intern before, but she seemed nice.

"Now, if you stay here or in the cabin, you will not even know you're in a naturist camp. The dining hall is open for all meals. Breakfast and lunch are buffets, but clothing is not allowed. Dinner is a sit down meal, and we ask our campers to dress. So, please plan to join us for the evening meal. We've stocked your kitchen with food for breakfast and we will bring in lunch here each day. Over the weekend, we will bring lunch to the cabin."

Jim looked around and we all nodded.

"Now, even though you are not officially guests, we offer you complete access to the camp. We have wonderful facilities. The only requirements are you must be nude and always carry a towel. If you sit down, sit on your towel. Of course, use lots of sunscreen."

Jeb, Meg and Tam left and Jim went over the schedule for the rest of the assignment. Around 4 pm he finished and suggested we get our bags and settle into the cabin.

We grabbed our stuff from the car and crossed the big front porch, equipped with six comfy looking rockers. We entered a large room open to a high ceiling. There were couches and chairs gathered around a large fireplace, a dining area and stairs leading up to a balcony that stretched across the width of the room. We could see two doors beyond the balcony and assumed they were the bedrooms. Underneath the bedroom area was the kitchen, a laundry room, small bathroom and a spare bedroom.

I was impressed and felt right at home. If I didn't think that there were naked people running around the place, I know I would have been totally relaxed.

We carried our bags up the stairs and the girls took the first door while the guys went down to the other.

Our bedroom was large with two double beds, a fireplace, and a bay window looking toward the lake. There was a large closet along one wall and a door leading to a spacious bath with a soaking tub and a glass enclosed shower.

Carey and I stored our clothes and freshened up.

Rejoining the guys downstairs we all agreed the accommodations were as good as any four star hotel we stayed in. The guys had opened a bottle of chilled white wine and set out some cheese and crackers.

Carey said she tried to check email and couldn't get any reception on her IPhone.

"Yeah," said Jim. "Jeb told me they want their guests to disconnect and so they have not allowed any cell towers on their property. They will take messages at the office, but ask that only emergencies should warrant a call."

One by one we turned off our phones.

"Shall we go to dinner?" suggested Jim.

We entered the large dining hall that was already filled. We looked around and saw Tamaqua waving us over. We joined her at a table with three other people. She introduced us and we all took our seats.

The three guests were all there for their second visit. The two women were friends from college and the man was a lawyer.

They loved the camp and all loved Tam. They agreed she was the best trainer and activities manager they could imagine.

"You should come to our weekly basketball game on Friday night," the man said. "Tam still has it."

Tam smiled and tried to change the topic, but the man persisted.

"Really, Tam, you are awesome."

It then dawned on me, Tam was Tamaqua Jackson. She played on two national championship teams and then had a short career in the WNBA. Then, with a start, the other pieces fell into place. Meg was her teammate in college and also played pro ball. Jeb was a college standout and an all pro forward.

Jim said he enjoyed watching Tam and the others play ball in college and the pros. He then mentioned that I was a college player.

Tam turned to me. "Really, where?"

I told her my school, which was a DII. She knew it and asked when I played.

"Hey, you guys won the title that year."

I was surprised she knew about the junior division.

She thought for a while and then said, "Yeah, yeah. You played point and had a triple double in the title game. That was spectacular. You should join us. We play mixed and I could use a point like you."

I'm sure I turned nine shades of red and mumbled something about being out of shape.

"Not from what I see," said one of the women.

Jim jumped in and said we weren't really guests and would probably just be concentrating on our work.

We finished dinner and Tam walked us back to our cabin. The others went in and I stayed to chat with her.

"Sorry, I got carried away. I know you were not planning on being out and about in the camp," she said softly. "But, I do remember watching that game on TV, you were in a zone that night."

I thanked her and asked her why she stopped playing pro ball.

"Too much bullshit," she said "I love basketball, but the pros got to be a grind. And, my body was starting to wear. Injuries, knee problems and just plain sore all over all the time. I just had enough. Jeb and Meg were buying this place and had a vision to make it attractive to young people by building up the activities. I fit right in."

"Didn't the, you know, the nudity bother you?" I asked.

"Hell, you know in sports you're naked half the time in the locker room," she said laughing. "Actually, I didn't even give it a thought. First day I just dropped my clothes and got to work. Now, I can't even imagine working in an office and wearing clothes all day long."

I thought I can't imagine anything else.

When I got to my room, I heard Carey in the bathroom. I quickly changed into shorts and t-shirt for sleeping. The bathroom door opened and Carey emerged not wearing a stitch.

"Wow," I said taken aback, "I see you're getting into the swing of things."

"Nah, I always sleep nude. So, I figure why not here."

Carey had a young girl's body. Well toned, with average sized breasts a tiny waist and a narrow dark landing strip above her vagina. She turned to get into bed and showed a small and firm butt.

I scampered into the bathroom, did my routine and headed for bed. As I drifted off I wondered what the hell else lay in store.

orie
orie
4,253 Followers