Shy Boldness, or Bold Shyness?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled softly, a low sound of amused guilt, one which spread my lips back into a smile. Then her excitement hoarsened her voice. "I was a bad girl wasn't I?"

"Very bad," I agreed, sounding husky to my own ears, while laying my lips against her eyelid in a butterfly kiss, then the other, to in the end chastise her with a playful tap on her nose with the tip of my own.

"So what are you going to do ab- OW!" she laughed as I had slapped her romp, though creating more noise than pain.

"That's what," I answered her unfinished question, then bent in two to kiss it better. But I caught that sweet, oh-so-sweet, smell of her damp desire. Too tantalising to resist, I breathed her scent to let its inebriating effect take hold of me for a moment. She tensed for a moment, and then lowered her leg, a caress against mine, as she settled herself on her back, her hips rising a little towards me.

I couldn't refuse such an invitation. A break in tradition, I kissed her mound before all else beneath the neck. A quivering sigh flew out of her lips. I drew my mouth away, tongue washing my lips to better savour her, while I distanced myself from that tempting treasure. I saw her hairs glisten with feminine moisture, reflecting the faint moonlight. I knew the time was right, but not yet. Not yet.

I climbed higher while tasting hips, waist, tummy, away from further temptations as I raised her nightshirt to my ascent.

"Oh you damn tease," she whispered, a sweetened ache floating in her warm breath as I laid a trail of wet kisses everywhere.

She squirmed, undecided if she wanted my ascent to her two-hills valley, or descend back to her secret dale. Her hands decided to push down on my shoulders with her exhalation of aroused anticipation and surrender. I hear and obey. Well, somewhat.

I kissed her thigh. Her knee. I drew long wet lines just outside her outer lips, careful not to touch them, sending her into protesting squirms again. But I never tease without giving a little. I kissed that tender ticklish area between sex and anus, and then went up her engorged lips with mine, which coaxed a shudder of pleasure from her system.

She whimpered as her fingers chastised me in their tightening in my hair. Her free knee rising and falling as her foot wandered on the bed in a slow, sensuous way. So I went for the other, un-serviced until now, waiting leg.

"Come on," she breathed in a soft languid plea. "I wasn't too far either. This is driving me insane."

I trail-kissed back to the V of her thighs, then hovered where her lips met, my breath revealing the maddening closeness. I lowered myself towards her, touchless still, while keeping my wind warm. She shuddered as I floated above her button, her grip on my hair showing her impatience at my presence being so close yet denied. Flicking it with my tongue, I indulged her in a mixture of sensations and emotions. She arched as she half-sat up with a gasp, my hair pulled, twisted, curled, by her fingers until she relaxed back down.

Once more I licked, but applied a feathered touch, to let her clit caress the tip of my tongue. With a groan she raised her hips, her lips kissing mine as she pressed her sex to me, asking, demanding, commanding more from me.

Unhurried, I pleased her. Attentive in how best to pleasure her. Nothing mattered but her. How to touch her.

Her breath deepened, now a series of pleasured sighs as her foot slid against the sheets without pause. For every two rungs she rose in her sensual delight, a slow ascent towards bliss, I climbed one of my own in empathic pleasure.

I applied a stronger, gentler pressure onto her tiny shaft, where finesse and fierceness met and ignited her. She gasped as her glazed eyes rounded in surprise. I repeated it, and with sensual disbelief she offered the shaky moan of "Oh mah God..."

I engraved in my mind this preference of hers. My soul flashed a mental smile both crooked and tender as I rehearsed it many time to commit it to memory. Paradise was close at hand as her shallow breath became a hard wind, then a laboured panting.

Her thighs vibrated against my cheeks, her stomach tightened as I felt her toes curl. A shiver hung on her breath, became a soft exhaled moan through her open lips at tasting heaven. I stopped for a sole heartbeat, letting her savour the power of the coming moment. I retasted her with the beat unbroken, having only skipped one beat, and she arched as her fiery climax washed over her senses, biting her lip not to cry out.

I slipped twinned fingers within her, a small cry escaping her lips as her heated sheen eased her welcome of me. Fingertips searched her upper wall, her private muscles squeezing in the echoes of her orgasm, and found that hidden as well as elusive tiny mound of ecstasy nerves. I circled it firmly while coming back and forth between her lips as well, and I felt her going limp, dissolving, as if her sense of being was flowing outside of herself.

I continued this as I resumed delivering licking ecstasy. Her face went to the left. To the right. Her head then flew in every direction in a wild cloud of hair. Every limb shuddered, her fingers squeezed the sheet in a death grip and her toes curled, all in answer to her body's liquefying fusion of itself again. She sank into the bed in a crash, plummeted from her visit in the clouds. I straightened back up, a warm glow inside me, drawing her into my arms once more with tender care.

But she playfully growled, "Oh no you don't!!"

My eyebrows disappeared into my hairline at the power contained in that voice, that amused aggressiveness catching my breath. "It's your turn to suffer, you damn tease!!"

She twisted herself out of my embrace and just saddled herself onto me. No muss, no fuss, yet no detachment either as her face softened as my silken head rested in the crease of her smooth lips. She winked, the slowest most sensual lowering of an eyelid possible, added to the sauciest of smiles. I melted from within as my spine became a pool of helplessness.

She hung there, unmoving, her breath quickening, to my rounded tip nuzzled into her valley. She sank the width of a finger and stopped, her mouth wording a slow if silent monologue of pleasure to her sweetened torture against her own eagerness.

"You like it slow I see," I noted with breathless wickedness tinted by a cringe of oversensitivity. Another barest of drops within her tropical cleavage, sharpening the fever. Oh, the haloed devil. The horny angel. The-

As she lowered herself oh-so-slowly, killing me with her lips, I heard her whisper, a corrupt wisp of innocence clouding her voice. "Let's just say that you've whet my appetite for it."

Classic whet or naughty wet? Passionate truth or sexy pun? With that guileless guilt in her tones, I couldn't tell. Drunk on her wink-and-smile, added to her murderous pace, I couldn't think. Couldn't decide. Yet I needed to know.

I took her face into my hand, to search it for clues. Instead I fell deep into her hazel eyes, circled by a thin chocolaty line, with wide black pools in their centers. Bashful boldness, coy courage, and timid temerity shined from within them, while I sensed that they beat beneath her breast as well.

I knew then, there, that I would forever wonder; only knowing that her halo was slanted onto her supportive horns. Overused image, perhaps, yet still a true one in this instance. Such as in how heavenly devilicious she sinned to bring me closer to paradise. I was hers then, wholly and completely, she had only to ask.

She blinked, her eyebrows rising in surrender as her eyes became unguarded, defenceless, while she stared into mine. She didn't ask, she offered herself instead.

I rose my hips, respecting her ongoing slow descent with my unhurried ascent. We watched each other while I slipped within her and she slid around me in tandem pleasure. We dissolved, melted as well as melded, both in spirit and body.

I kissed her as we met halfway, me filling her, she blanketing me. For a split second I wondered if we were about to make love, to have sex, or fuck. All three were fine, in all honesty, I was just vaguely curious. But then, on the heels of that thought, she slanted my halo to mirror hers and we achieved the impossible...

On our first night together, in harmony, we made magic.

The end.

-----------------------

Author's note. I am unsure myself whether Sharra was a bold person turned shy under her strong attraction to him, or if she was a shy individual made bold by lust and love... *Slow Wink* It's to your preference then, isn't it? So please vote, but also post a comment below as to whether her slanted halo was due to a shy boldness or to an emboldened shyness.