Shy GF Turns into Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
Shy GF shared for first time turns wild once started.
828 words
4.3
29.6k
12
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyone121
shyone121
24 Followers

Jess went first up the stairs, followed by Brett having a good look up her skirt, followed by me behind them feeling like the third wheel.

As soon as we got into the bedroom, I closed the door and they were already kissing again and Brett was pushing her down onto the bed before I had a chance to take a step.

"Let me get rid of that cute underwear for you, I don't think you'll be needing it." Brett said as he hovered over Jess who lay on her back, and then pulled her skirt up a little to grab her knickers and pull them straight down to her ankles. He rubbed his lips over her flat stomach with a few short kisses and lowered his face directly in-between her legs. He began lapping his tongue around, making Jess close her eyes once more in complete ecstasy.

I didn't want to be left out again so I crawled on the bed and started to kiss her neck, all the while Brett making her rapidly pant with excitement.

I started to kiss her lips but she pushed me away with a fierce energy and started to pant faster and faster until Brett must have hit all the right spots and she let out some delighted screams of pleasure as she tensed her legs beside his head.

She had just had her first orgasm. Not just of tonight, but first from oral sex. I never made her cum with my tongue ever. Brett worked her up more than I ever have. And he knew it when he looked at me who was sitting there in amazement at the sounds she was making.

Then out of nowhere came some serious words out of Jess' mouth, "Fuck me now Brett."

No more giggling from her, she wanted it and she wanted it now.

"Get that thick cock inside my pussy now, I need it."

Wow. She was demanding cock just like I dreamed of. But again no mention of me. I have just been an onlooker throughout the "threesome" and that wasn't about to change.

Brett sprang up onto his feet and finally took off all of his tight clothes in front of my half naked girlfriend and looked like a greek god to her. His erect penis swung around as he moved.

Jess pulled her skirt up a little more and stretched her legs apart to show her inviting soaking wet and swollen pussy lips ready to be entered by her dream man.

As he approached I panicked and remembered that he was going in unprotected and tried to calmly bring it up.

"We have some condoms in the drawer, let me just grab them."

Brett disapprovingly shook his head but replied "Hurry up the," in his angered tone.

I fumbled around for a condom and threw it over to Brett whilst I put one on too expecting to get my turn soon.

Brett somehow only just squeezed it over himself as he was blatantly too big for an average sized rubber.

No more time was wasted as Jess guided him towards her gaping hole and let out the loudest moan as he teased her with his large penis head. I could see how wet she was as he easily glided his member around her clit and around the hole that Jess so wished to be penetrated.

Before too long, Jess couldn't take the teasing anymore and exclaimed, "Fuck me big boy."

He loved what he heard from her and slowly plunged his thick rod deep inside her soft and soaking hole. Another loud moan and she slowly let out a cry, "fuuuuck."

I sat there masturbating as I watched my girlfriend achieve her greatest pleasures by letting a hung muscular stud get his way with her. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen and I was praying that I don't ejaculate too soon.

Brett kept pumping with deep long strokes and continued to keep Jess happy, as she kept her eyes closed and made the most sexual groans of pleasure with some pain.

As he continued thrusting away, he admired her body and hitched her top up to her shoulders to take a good look at her bra.

"Let daddy get a good look at those tits."

Through her muffled screams, Jess' unclipped her bra and pulled it off to show off her perky tits and hard nipples. Brett grabbed one of her breasts in his big hands and started caressing and pinching her nipple. As he did this, Jess worked a hand down to her clitoris and starting rubbing furiously. She looked like she was ready to orgasm again.

Brett sped up his thrusts whilst he grunted and felt her pussy tighten around his cock, her spare hand covering her mouth as she let out another loud and final scream.

I have also never made her orgasm from penetration, I would have ejaculated long before that happened.

shyone121
shyone121
24 Followers