Shy GF Turns into Slut Pt. 05

Story Info
Shy GF shared for first time turns wild once started.
980 words
4.17
29.9k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyone121
shyone121
24 Followers

Jess lay on the bed out of breath and I could hear her whisper "Oh my god."

Brett pulled his cock out and laughed. "I'm taking a break, your turn if you can top that."

I couldn't top what Jess just felt but I was excited to finally get a turn.

"You want my cock now Jess? Turn around and get onto your knees."

Jess rolled over and moved herself into a doggy style position but didn't say anything.

My cock was throbbing and I knew I was going to cum quickly, but I knew that the night would be over after that so I tried to pace myself.

I pushed myself into her swollen hole and it felt more different than ever before. She felt stretched and I couldn't believe how big he must have been to stretch her out like this.

I felt self conscious as I could see Brett staring from across the bed where he was seated. He must have just been waiting to pick up where he left off.

Already I could feel myself cumming so I jumped up the pace to give myself a little pleasure before it happened, all the while Jess still not saying a word. I must feel totally underwhelming after what she just experienced.

I closed my eyes and felt the hot cum start to pour out from the tip of my penis and my excitement had finally come to its climax. I've never orgasmed this hard before and I was happy that the experience ended like this.

I collapsed on the bed and peeled the sticky condom off my now limp cock, expecting Jess to collapse too as we were all finished. But she didn't even consider it, and as soon as I lay my head down, she called back over.

"I hope you've had enough rest already, I need more of you. You can't just stop there baby."

I assumed it was for me and my eyes lit up feeling like a stud, only for my heart to sink when I looked up ready to answer and saw that it was directed at Brett.

"Of course babe," he said as he stood back up and aligned himself behind her, who was still kneeling on all fours.

She forced her head right down so that her ass was right in the air and prepared for a second round of the real stud.

Brett didn't wait before he forced his entire length back inside her to make her push out an excited sigh. This time he was a lot rougher as he grabbed her waist and threw her body right down to the end of his thick shaft. He kept pulling her right down and grunting in a primitive way as he heard her moans increase.

It looked like he was trying to make sure that he could cum because he was the last one to do it, and he grabbed Jess' hair from behind which forced her head up while he ploughed her intensely.

As he was in his stride, I could see her butt cheeks wobble as they collided with Brett's hard abs and I started to get an erection again.

While I started to masturbate he was also slapping her bare ass with his hands which made Jess let out screams but she didn't tell him to stop.

I decided to be confident so I moved over to kneel in front of Jess and told her to start sucking my bare shaft. She must have been so turned on from being fucked that she didn't even wait for those instructions before she took my entire length easily in her mouth, but as usual the effort was minimal and for me it was a strange feeling hearing my own cock muffle the sounds created from one that is way superior.

In an instant I could feel myself about to cum so I let Jess know, pulled myself out of her mouth and began pulling it back and forth to complete my second and last cum of the evening, looking at the time being 2am and being satisfied with the length that this whole experience lasted, but tired and ready for it to end.

As I said, "Here, I'm cumming," Jess pushed my body away and said through her panting "Not near my face hun."

I remembered that she was a little shy when it came to things like this, she never guys cum around her face or even inside her for that matter.

"Quick let me come on your tits," I said with an urgency.

"No. I can't," Jess said without feeling.

"Roll over Jess, now," I directed, feeling the moment appear.

"SHE SAID NO, SO SHUT UP," Brett shouted more pissed off than ever, which, coupled with the cum weakly dribbling out of my shrivelled penis, made me feel smaller than I've ever felt and Brett became really intimidating.

Because I had reached my climax twice, after this small shock, and also looking at the time moving into morning, I knew I had to end this whole thing and get Brett gone as he had now overstayed his welcome.

I watched them continue with the same energy as they had for the past few hours and hinted that the night was over.

"Alright Jess, I think I'm getting a bit tired now."

Either she wasn't listening at all or she didn't take the hint. Because she didn't even acknowledge me.

I reiterated my point, "It's quite late, I think it's time we caught some sleep before the morning."

"We aren't finished so you can go if you want." Brett said rudely without even looking my way.

I tried to get through to Jess again, "I might go to sleep Jess, are you joining me? It's pretty late."

This time she answered, but not with what I expected.

shyone121
shyone121
24 Followers