Shy Guy Hero

Story Info
He gets shaken, oily and trapped with an Asian woman.
8.3k words
132.6k
90
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kumachanz
kumachanz
25 Followers

The security guard's lazy Sunday afternoon watching the big game is momentarily interrupted as he sees an employee swipe his card and walk in through the main door. The guard turns back to his small TV set, grabs another handful of peanuts and settles back in his chair.

George puts his access card away, smiles and waves nervously to the guard who is now ignoring him. He swings his gym bag over his shoulder and heads for the elevator in the same way that lazy people going to the gym don't take the stairs.

The elevator stops at the fifth floor and the doors open to a sign pointing out the gym and cafeteria. He heads to the locker room and changes into his gym clothes. He steps out into the empty gym and begins his exercises.

George works in a small department of a large division of an even larger multi-national company. His job seems to entail sending bills to other departments inside his company which in turn come back to him for payment. He finds it very fulfilling. He is a bit nerdy, has few friends and doesn't watch football. So on his day off, he decides to come into work and use the gym.

He takes off his glasses as he doesn't like getting them steamed up when he builds up a sweat. Then he climbs on the exercise bike and starts peddling furiously. After 5 minutes he notices a blur entering the gym. The shape stops for a few seconds at the door and then moves towards another exercise bike on the other side of the gym.

A few minutes later and he has finished his warm up. He takes a gulp from his water bottle and wipes the sweat off his brow with his trusty towel. He hears the other bike in the distance in between his gasps for air. He grabs his glasses and puts them on. The gym comes into clear focus.

His breathing stops for a few seconds as he sees a striking Asian woman. She is busy reading a magazine and listening to her iPod. She doesn't seem to notice him at all. Her hair is jet black and pulled into a couple of cute pig tails. He can barely make out her face, but he notices her eyes look sharp at the edges.

Her body is so slender and tiny. Her arms are so thin he can't imagine there is any fat on her, but then they do look soft and not muscular. She is wearing white and blue Lycra sports top and shorts so he can certainly make out the nice curve of her small buttocks. Her stomach looks flat and smooth.

Her top looks almost completely flat. There is only the slightest of indentations to hint of breasts. In fact, in a bra size competition, he would be the winner. Not that he is particularly fat, he just has a few pounds to keep his tummy warm at night. This, of course, doesn't do anything to take away from his appreciation of her form. To the contrary, he happens to like small breasts and her exotic Asian eyes. His imagination muscle is just now getting warmed up.

He remembers to start breathing again, and his lungs thank him for it. A few more gulps of water and he heads over the weights machine.

Yuki had been surprised to see anyone else in the gym when she arrived. Since transferring from the Tokyo division to the States a few months ago, she hasn't managed to make many friends, so she was quite happy to see someone exercising. She started to think about how best to introduce herself so she can make a new friend.

But as she stood there looking at him, he didn't seem to notice her at all. She thought about saying something but being shy she decided against it.

"Perhaps he doesn't like Japanese people," She thought to herself.

She saw an exercise bike and walked over to it. She put on her iPod, cranked up the music, flipped open her magazine and began to peddle.

She would occasionally glance over at the guy. He had a vacant expression on his face the whole time. His hair was dark brown, average business-like haircut. Average looking face, certainly not her first choice, or second. He looked nice enough. He had a bit of meat on his bones. Not flabby but well padded. She liked guys like that, more than skinny, boney men.

She is 22 now, and all 3 of her past boyfriends have been skinny. Sleeping next to them has felt like sleeping next to a bag of elbows and knees. Someone soft and warm to snuggle up against is just what she wants.

She sighs.

"But then who would want me?" She thought to herself as she glances down at her chest. "The women over here all seem to have huge breasts. Mine never grew at all."

She turns the page of her magazine to find the picture of yet another woman with perfect breasts in a tiny bikini splashed across the page. She stares at the breasts for a minute before sighing and turning the page again. She glances up to see he has moved to the weight machine, and he is wearing glasses now.

"Oh! He wears glasses," She thinks to herself, "No wonder he was looking vacant."

She is shy so she debates inside her head about trying to introduce herself. Her English language skills are very good, as she had a natural talent for it when she was younger. That was part of the reason for her to transfer to an English-speaking country. Her shyness wins out deciding it is too hard to get his attention and the moment for introductions passed when she entered the room. She will just put her head down and finish the magazine.

George finishes his third set of weights and sits up. He takes a sip of water and glances over at the young woman. He tries to burn the image of this beautiful creature in his mind. Then he can take it home and undress it later in his empty, loveless bed.

He has only had one girlfriend, and that only lasted half a year during college. Being shy, he finds it hard to approach women. He only managed to get his girlfriend because they were both way too drunk at a party. They woke up together the next morning and sort of fell into being boyfriend and girlfriend. That was until his girlfriend got way too drunk and woke up with someone else.

Now he cannot find the courage to introduce himself to a woman who will no doubt become his imagination's fantasy for the next month.

"What if she doesn't speak English," He thinks to himself. "Anyway, she must surely have a rich boyfriend already. There is no point trying."

He takes one last sip from his bottle, and one long last gaze at the beauty pumping those perfect legs on the exercise bike. He stands up, grabs his towel and heads towards the changing rooms.

Yuki looks up as he heads for the changing rooms and yearns to say something. Her lips move to say "Bye" but no sound comes out.

Feeling slightly depressed, she closes her magazine, pulls her iPod off and climbs off the bike. She starts walking towards the men's changing room but at the last moment she catches herself and heads to her one.

George peels off his sweaty shirt, shorts and underwear. He puts his glasses in his locker, grabs his towel and opens the door to the shower cubicle room. The room has 4 separate shower cubicles. He opens the first cubicle door and steps in. He carefully hangs his towel on the hook, starts the hot shower and steps under the hot water jets.

"Ahhh," He sighs out loud. He closes his eyes and the hot water washes over his face. His mind swims with images of the woman in the other room. Knowing she is so close causes him to smile. His cock twinges as he imagines she has followed him into the locker room and quietly stripped out of her tight, body hugging top and shorts. He imagines her walking up to the cubicle door, pushing it open quickly, so that it bangs against the wall, and she stands there naked before him with her hands on her hips.

Suddenly the cubicle door flies open with a bang! His eyes open and he turns to see... no one. He hears a low rumble and falls against the shower cubicle wall. The water in the shower tray is swaying from side to side. He hears creaks and groans from the building, and the sound of large items crashing to the floor and against walls.

"Earthquake!" Yuki screams in terror. She drops to the floor of her shower and huddles hard up against a corner. She closes her eyes and pulls her legs up against her chest. Living in Japan means she has experienced her fair share of earthquakes, but she is quite terrified of them. Her family home in Kobe was destroyed in the big earthquake of 1995. The family moved to Tokyo after that, but she would usually suffer nightmares after even small quakes.

The rumbling stops. The shaking stops. Well, the building stops shaking. Yuki continues to shake for a few moments. Then she gets up, grabs her towel and dashes for the door to the locker room.

It won't budge. She pulls it, pushes it, thumps it and kicks it. It won't move. She screams.

George hears a woman yelling faintly. He stops pushing against his shower room door so he can listen.

"Help!" He hears her call. He looks at his shower room door. It only opens an inch and the locker seems to have fallen over against it. There is no way out.

"Hello?!" He yells back.

"I'm trapped! My door won't open!" Yuki yells back, happy that the guy is still there.

"My door is stuck too!" He shouts..

Her heart sinks. She looks around but can't see any other doors or windows in this room.

"What if there is another quake?" She thinks to herself as she starts to panic.

George grabs his towel and dries himself. He moves closer to the air vent so he can hear her better.

"The Air Ducts!" George yells the same sort of yell that Archimedes yelled during his bath time.

"Air Ducks?" She thinks to herself.

"What?!" She yells back.

"I am going to try and crawl through the air ducts and find some help!" George tells her.

"Great," She thinks to herself, "He thinks he is Bruce Willis and this is Die Hard."

Well, she would have been thinking that if she wasn't so happy to hear she will be rescued soon and wasn't so afraid of another earthquake killing her.

George wraps his towel around his waist and climbs on some flimsy shelves below the vent. The vent has thumbscrews at each corner holding it in place. He undoes them all, yanks off the cover and tosses it to the ground with a clatter.

"What was that?!" Yuki asks in fear of something bad happening.

"That was the vent cover! I'm okay!" George yells back. The vent is about three feet wide and almost three feet high. The tunnel provides just enough space to crawl on your hands and knees.

The tunnel heads off to his right. He sees an intersection ahead and crawls up to it. To the left, towards the changing rooms, he sees the tunnel is blocked by a fan unit pushing plenty of warm air. To the right, towards the cafeteria, looks clear. Straight ahead would be the women's shower room.

He thinks for a second and crawls straight ahead. He crawls up to the air vent and looks down into the shower room. He sees the young Asian woman holding her towel tightly around her body. She is sort of hugging herself and looking up at the vent.

"Hi," George says.

Her face lights up when she sees him and hears his voice. "Hi! I'm Yuki... from Design," She says beaming her smile at him.

"Hi, Yuki, I'm George from Accounts," He says feeling somewhat heroic for actually getting into an air duct. "Um, the duct leading to the locker room is blocked so I will try to head over to the café. Wait here."

At that moment, the building begins to sway gently. The duct creaks and groans.

"Eek!" Yuki screams. "Wait! Don't leave me. I have to go. I no like earthquake," She pleads.

"Okay, okay," He says, "I'll just get this vent open."

George tries to fit his fat fingers through the vent to undo the thumbscrews. But his fingers get stuck at the first joint. "I can't reach. Can you climb up and undo the vent?" He asks.

"Sure," She says and walks over to the shelves. She tucks her towel in high up on her chest. It reaches down to her mid-thigh. She climbs the shelves and is quickly staring close up to the vent. Yuki and George smile at each other.

She checks her towel again, and happy that everything is in place, she starts unscrewing the vent. She quickly has all four screws off. She tugs at the vent with her one free hand but it won't budge.

"Move over and I will give it a push," George says.

Yuki shuffles along the shelf and George gives the vent a good thump. It falls and clangs on the ground.

They can both see each other's face up close and unobstructed now. He finds himself staring amazed at her eyes as they remind him of a baby seal. Her eyes are dark and black, and open wide in fear of the unknown. They taper off to a sharp point. Her nose is flat between her eyes and pops out like a little round pebble. She has a small delicate mouth and pretty smile. She looks like she could be 18 to him. He could happily spend a whole day just staring at her face.

Her brow furrows, and he snaps back to attention. She is busy holding onto the shelf. He starts wriggling back down the duct to let Yuki in. Yuki climbs a bit further and has to keep tugging on her towel to stop it catching on the bottom lip of the vent as she pulls herself in to the duct.

"Okay, " George says smiling, "Follow me." He makes sure his towel is wrapped tight around his own waist. He crawls down the duct and heads towards the café and Yuki follows. George finds a vent that seems to lead into a stock room for the café. A few items seem to have fallen from the shelves during the quake.

"A stock room. We should be able to get out through that door," George says. He decides to try and kick the vent off instead of fiddling with the screws. He gives each side a couple of good stomps with the heel of his foot and the vent buckles and falls to the ground. He slides out feet first and his legs flail around looking for a foot hold.

Luckily there are shelves lined with food and cooking ingredients. George pushes a few tins out of the way so he can stand on a shelf and eventually climbs down to the ground. He looks back up at the vent and sees a couple of legs poking out. Yuki is on her way out of the vent.

Her feet find the top shelf and her hands hold the edge of the vent. Her feet are planted close together and the towel is wrapped tight around her body so George cannot see anything he shouldn't.

George stares up at her flawless legs. Her towel covers her from chest to the middle of her thigh. His eyes follow her legs from her feet up past her knees until the towel stops him seeing any more of her thighs. He sees how her thighs start to separate as he gazes further up, even with her knees pressed together. She must look fantastic in jeans. If only he had seen her walking around in her exercise shorts. His cock stirs as he imagines what lays beneath the towel.

She looks down, it seems very high up. She starts to climb down trying to keep her legs together. George reaches up to try and guide her feet. Yuki reaches down for a handhold, and finds a strong handle. She uses one hand to hold her towel tight to her chest, the other on the handle and gently starts to step to the next shelf.

George looks up to see her hand holding the handle to a 10 gallon container. The handle turns out to be a lever. As she uses it to support her weight, it moves, causing her to lose her grip and she starts to fall.

George throws out his arms to catch Yuki. He gets one arm under her knees and the other around her back. But as he tries to steady his footing, his heel stomps on a packet of instant noodles and slides along the ground. George falls to the ground still holding Yuki in his arms. He lands on a large box of instant noodle packets cushioning his fall, and he cushions Yuki's fall.

They hear the sound of the noodles crunch beneath George. Then a moment passes where everything goes quiet. That is broken when the contents of the 10 gallon container splatters from high up on the shelf. The heavy liquid hits Yuki on top of her head sending the stuff splattering in all directions. She squeals and tries to move out from under it.

George then catches it on his bare chest, it splatters up into his face. Some gets in his mouth and he suddenly realises it is some type of salad or olive oil. He puts his hand up to try and deflect it but it just sprays out over the rest of the room.

"Ahh! Sorry," Yuki squeals as she tries to get up while holding her towel, but her feet slip in the oil and the lands back on top of George. A few seconds pass and the stream of oil from the container drops to a trickle and soon stops.

Yuki sits up, and slides off George. She is sitting on the ground in a pool of oil. George sits up slowly. They are both covered head to toe in oil. Their towels are soaked. They start wiping the oil from their eyes.

"I am so sorry," Yuki says fearing that George will explode in a rage, "I hope you are okay?"

"Yes, yes, no harm done," George says feeling around to make sure he hasn't hurt anything, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, thank you for catching me," She smiles, "You are very soft."

George laughs and smiles back.

"Well, let's get out of here shall we?" He says trying to stand. But the oil makes it very slippery and dangerous. George checks his oil-soaked towel will stay in place, and works his way over to the door. He pulls the door handle and nothing happens. He looks and sees there is a push-button number lock.

"Oh, no. It's locked," He says turning slowly so as not to fall down. He notices that he feels quite funky being covered completely in oil.

"Are we trapped?" She asks sadly. Yuki too feels odd covered in oil. The air in the ducts was warm and now being coated in super slippery oil is a pleasing sensation.

"Well, I think there was another passage further along the duct. I think we have to climb back up," George says, "But we will have to be careful because of this oil."

"Okay," Yuki agrees and starts to carefully stand up holding onto the shelf for support.

George makes his way back to the shelf. He thinks for a moment.

"Okay, Yuki, you climb up first in case you fall again."

Yuki looks up at the shelves and the air duct. She checks her towel again.

"This is going to be tricky to climb," Yuki thinks to herself, "This towel feels much heavier and it might slide down because of the oil."

She manages the first shelf easily enough. She tries to wipe the oil off her hands and feet onto the shelves so she can get some grip. George stands behind her and tries to help her up onto the shelves by holding her around the waist. It doesn't help much as the towel tends to slide upwards, so he lets his hands hover ready to push or catch as required.

She manages to slowly and safely get her hands to the air vent, but senses her towel starting to slip down again. She can't spare a hand to fix the towel, so she quickens her pace a bit. She pulls herself up and quickly has her torso into the duct, but her towel slips slightly and catches on the bottom edge of the vent. As she scrambles forwards the towel stays put, covering her legs as she pulls herself completely into the duct. George only sees the briefest flash of her perfect buttocks as she slides inside.

Her heavy towel falls catching a bottle on the way down. George dodges the falling bottle which breaks on the floor, but all the glass seems to be contained under the towel.

"Are you alright?" Yuki asks as she squirms naked in the duct. She manages to turn around so she can poke her head out of the vent while laying flat to hide herself.

"Yeah, the bottle missed me, but your towel is full of broken glass," George says looking up after inspecting the towel. "I'll give you mine after I climb up."

Yuki nods and slides back into the duct. She feels shy, but with a twinge of excitement. Here she is laying naked in an air duct covered in oil, and a man is going to climb up and see her like this.

George starts his own ascent of the shelving. After a few moments George has climbed high enough to poke his head in the vent. Yuki has crawled back, laying flat in the duct with her hands in front of her. She seems to be smiling.

kumachanz
kumachanz
25 Followers