Shy Indian Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy Indian wife motivated by hubby to become bold.
4.9k words
3.94
157.6k
82

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is slow build-up and it is about an innocent shy wife crossing boundaries of erotica and taboo each day in her life and how the husband & wife reflect upon these transition and changes in their life. It will get hot as it progresses.

*****

Hi, I am Sid, short for Sidharth Sharma, my real name. I am from India. This story is about me and my wife and our lives. My wife's name is Joy, short for Jyoti Sharma. Let me start from very beginning. I belong to a Brahmin Hindu family from Northern India.

I did my engineering and was working for an IT company which after 2 years transferred me to USA. I was to work for 2 years and to be brought back to India but while I was there I got the hang of things and I liked it there.

Many things like culture, freedom, Open minds, Living standards, importance of enjoying life rather than always being in rat race and most importantly money was what attracted me most. I saved so much that all my families' debts and loans were gone and I built a good house for my family back in India.

Then after these 2 years when I was called back, I found another job in some American Company and left my Indian company for good and choose to stay here for more. After working for another 4 years I got good recognition and promotion and became close to my American Boss who supported me a lot. I was well settled now financially as I saved a lot while leading a good bachelor life.

My family on the other hand was now started pressing me for marriage and were very worried thinking if I get married to a foreigner girl who will be far away from their culture and understandings.

Well 1 more year passed and I turned 30 and were to return to India for holidays. I also thought that now is the right time to settle down in life. Well as I reached home where my parents and relatives gave me a plethora of options to choose from many local girls and ample of Photos to look at.

Spending so many years in America, I also felt it a bit weird now although I am aware of the tradition. I felt shy talking about it infront of my parents about which girl to choose. All were educated, some at local colleges and some from major universities of India.

My parents knowingly selected girls who were traditional and conservative to look at, though we have ample of very modern, women centric, convent educated fashion savvy girls but my parents can't even dream of some girl wearing a jeans and top standing next to me.

I thought let's do it and choose few after which I will go to their houses with my family to meet, see and know the girl and her family. It's a big occasion for Indians. So the hunting starts.

I went and didn't find any to my liking but then I met a girl. When I 1st saw her I thought- here we go again, the painful process of rejection starts(who knows, I was also being rejected by earlier one's) but after sometime I was beginning to feel a bit of positivity but still unsure. She was a bit tall though, around 5'6", which is good because I am 5'11" myself.

She was wearing a very regular and conservative dress called Salwar-Suit which was of loose fitting (tight clothes in India is not normal). Her hair was around her lower ribs, very thick mane of black.

She was fair, her eyes were big and hazel, her nose were pointy and her overall personality was very innocent kind. She was very shy as all girls are here- at least on the day when they are being seen as potential bride.

She was not thin and can't be called fat too, somewhere in very right frame. She was studying in local college. Her mom said she is very good in cooking and other homely works.

She also said she is good in studies and singing and arts. My parents were also got very interested, more so when they saw me giving some positive gesture to their talks. They started showing me their family album which was filled with her images from last 5 years.

She also had a younger sister of around 2 years. They both were wearing same type of dresses in all the pictures and on all the occasion (even their school & college uniform were the same dress).

I being a IT person settled in foreign was a valuable entity in the field of match making and they were ready to give some dowry (though they were not that well-off) which my father asked, but I completely rejected the same and said I will marry only on condition of no dowry what so ever.

I saw the girl eyes lit up and at that moment I thought I made a 50% mind of marrying her (Why 50, I am a normal person who hopes and thinks the next shop has better products where I was due to go).

We got alone time to talk which I accepted 1st time and asked about her likes and dislikes, she was very regular Indian girl without any extra ordinary expectations and likes. She didn't asked anything even I asked her to ask any thing. She talked about her house and her sister and family, looked like she and her sister were very close.

I also asked her if she had any special friends (has to be discreet here to avoid being offensive) and she gave a small laugh as if mocking me and said it's not what her parents and she likes. Our time was up and we left.

After seeing some more girls I said to my parents enough and wait. They pushed me and one day in the heat of moment I said okay to marry the same girl. Her name is Jyoti. So the dates were decided for engagement and we met at our house and exchanged ring in presence of our relatives.

I was happy that I satisfied my parents but was very unhappy that I was still unsatisfied because I wanted my partner to be modern, free thinking spirit like me and up to my standards. That's Life.

I returned back to USA and gave this news to everyone around me. One day while having a weekend party I told my friend about my doubts about marriage and partner.

He was from California. He told me women are very sensitive and soft and relationship with husbands evolve them to be better in life and many times they find something inside that they never thought existed.

You need to be just good husband. It really lifted my morale and I started thinking about telling her to become more presentable, so that I can face my friends with her and learn a bit English so that she can speak without embarrassing me.

Learning about my marriage, my boss offered me a long leave, more than I applied for (he saw some programme about big fat Indian wedding and thought it's the same kind of affair and got very excited talking about it, don't know why?). I gave him the invitation card and he was very grateful for that.

Okay so I was off to India and was about be married to a girl I met once but now I was happy because I was confident that I will deal with everything what life has to throw at me. 3 months after my engagement I got married, it was a very crowded affair with all the flavours of Indian wedding minus the big & fat part.

She looked beautiful in bride's getup and 1st time I got convinced I made the right decision. Though we have not spoken about me taking her to US now but that was kind of unstated fact. They say a lot about 1st night but I think it's overrated. We took in 2-3 days of non-stop traditional ceremonies to get married and both were awfully tired, moreover ours was arranged so it slowly evolves into erotica (which has its own fun).

We talked a lot, I kissed her forehead and hands. Lip kiss in India is as close to 3rd base so we thought let it simmer. After 3 more days of endless traditional practices we found our peace and time to relax (Whooooo! Marriages in India never come easy).

We had a short trip planned to Kerala and Goa of about 5 days in coming week and we started preparing for it. I also started preparing papers for her Visa application.

One day in the morning she was wearing a beautiful saree after taking a bath, her hair was wet, her hands were full of mehndi (kind of temporary Indian tattoo applied to married women), her ears and nose were pierced and were having golden jewellery on them, her neck was having a golden chain and locket with black beads called Mangalsutra, her back was donning a golden thin chain, her ankles was having silver anklets and her feet fingers were having rings.

The sari was silky red and black and she looked very gorgeous. I got shocked to see her like that and her eyes and smile took my heart. I called her and told her that I love the way she looks and told her to never take out these jewelleries away, I want to see her wear them every single day.

My mom and dad and were very happy as they got an ideal daughter in law.

It was the day we left for our so called honeymoon. We had to catch a flight from Delhi to Kerala. I asked her do you intend to wear sarees all through the trip and she said yes without thinking much about my question.

I lived in America for so long, I studied in engineering college, I never been with anyone apart from my mother who wears saree everywhere she goes, so it was kind of odd for me too. I asked her what about goa, are you planning to wear saree even in that weather.

She said yes without blinking an eye. I thought to myself - patience is the key.

We reached Kochi, Kerala's capital city. We were booked in a 3 - star hotel in the heart of city.

We reached hotel and relaxed with bath and food in the afternoon and went for shopping in the evening. I took her to mall and ordered her to shop for herself some clothes to use in this trip, and like well programmed software she started executing and instinctively entered a saree showroom.

I caught her hand and laughed at her with love realising the innocence and asked her to follow me.

I searched for a casual wear shop and took her to a ladies section. She was now shocked and was looking very tensed and said she has never wore such a thing and she will be very guilty if she does.

She was scared of her parents and now my parent's opinion on her after they know what she did. She behaved as if she is asked to get naked on a stage.

I took her in my arms and kissed her forehead. I said she is beautiful, innocent, respectable, and honest from within and no matter what she wears will not change any of this.

I also said that she is my wife and if I don't have any problem then what is her problem. I urged her to open her eyes to the world and look beyond conservative thinking and be practical, wearing a saree on a hot day is so damn uncomfortable when you have so much outdoor activity to do outside.

She suddenly realised she is in public place and she tried to go away from me and looked here and there. Though there were people but they were not even paying attention at all and busy with themselves.

She suddenly had a thinking face and suddenly looked like a spark went off in her brain. She looked at me and said ok and said she agrees on what I said.

I was very happy and thought that she was a gem who understands me. I took her to stalls and selected top for her, white, yellow, orange, all with cut sleeves cotton with V necks.

She was not saying anything and I just took it without too much worrying about sizes because I thought I got it. We then moved to jeans and I purchased a low waste type figure hugging jeans and skin tight leggings of stretchy material.

I took this opportunity to buy a jean short and tank top and she just got exploded and said what you are buying. She just realized that she just reacted to me while I was doing shopping for her and backed away.

She then came and said, she can't stand with me while billing for these items as biller will think otherwise of me.

I said, dear! You are my wife and we are lawfully married couple, anything thing you do with me and with my permission is fully acceptable. You stop worrying and start living.

Can't you be just happy for yourself? You have bought your 1st pair of jeans today at the age of 28.

She stood with me bravely and the man at the counter was having just another day at work and ignored our stuff like it was not even there.

I smiled at her after paying and went back to the hotel. She was now very happy and I felt she was having butterflies in her stomach.

I order us some early dinner as a room service and said to me wife to show me the purchases. She said why? As if I asked her to cut her fingers and serve me in a plate.

I told her I bought these items for you and I want to see it fits or not otherwise the money and time will go to waste. She nodded yes to my argument and went to the bathroom to change.

After 5 minutes she called back and said she was sorry, the sizes are wrong and our money and time got wasted. I told her let me see and she said plain no.

I said dear, I am your husband and we need to be very close with each other please be practical. She said okay and opened the door.

My eyes fell from my socket and my mouth remained open so much that she waited for my comment but after hearing nothing and only my stare. She felt bad and went inside again.

I again asked her to come out and said sorry for my behaviour. When she came out, I was fully confirmed that I married a bombshell. She wore a yellow t shirt and blue jeans and my god!! I took the right size, now I know her size, she was at that time around 36DD (I strongly suggest to google search for Jessica Kylie).

I said to her she is my queen and she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

She got filled with joy and also started blushing. Now let me describe, she wore the top which was very tight and her boobs were standing tall in them, it was coming out of her chest like a rocket but they had just enough swing to them.

Her top stopped at her belly button and her jeans started 3 inch below her belly button where her creamy white colour was visible, probably never saw any light.

Her jeans fabric was stretchy and thin and hugged her like a glove.

I step back and saw the gem again and got mesmerised again, this time I was really amazed because of her ass, the small of her back was really small and her ass flared up as if it was fitted by a sex crazy ass loving man and not by god.

Her real measurement that is now known is 36DD 28 38. She was like a curvaceous queen, a full voluptuous woman as if directly coming from those hip hop videos. There was a figure which was hidden all these years from the owner itself.

I hugged her and felt myself getting extremely hard and started kissing her all over and started pawing her ass and back. This made her very excited and she kissed me back but with closed mouth.

1st kiss. We go away from each other and I saw something pointing out of her top, her nipples got hard. I took her hand to bed and made her sit down and said wait, went inside the bathroom for taking a gel to reduce friction because of her 1st time( well advised) and started removing clothes to put cream on my shaft.

And it happened, doorbell rang and our food came. I couldn't go out with a big hard on and cream all over my penis, so I asked Jyoti to take the food, she did not replied or stood up, kind of frozen and the bell rang again.

I asked her dear don't be shy, this is your test because you will wear this from tomorrow anyhow. She said no and said that she thought we are going to change for the sizes. I said you are looking absolutely great and there is nothing wrong with your dress.

Go ahead.

She started and slowly moved to the door and opened it with her head peaking out only to receive the food she thought would be a small tray but it was wheeler and with lots of dishes and servings.

This made her to open the door fully and turn back towards the bed and stops and turned again to face the man.

This gave him ample time to gawk and think. His eyes looked bigger than earlier and a slimy smile on his face showed that he is judging Jyoti to be a bold and modern girl.

He said madam can I serve and she said okay. He took his time and using his eyes for multi-tasking.

Jyoti tried to show that she cared less and was looking at food. In the meantime my erection was a kind of down and I wore my clothes and was out to see what's happening.

I was at bath room door and Jyoti was at other side of the room and the waiter was between us facing Jyoti. I got an electric shock by seeing this guy gawking at my newly married wife and I saw that her nipples are still poking from the top.

My hard on returned to conquer, but could not understand why I felt so hot now as if I touch myself I will cum now.

When he felt my presence he did his stuff and tuned to take my signature on the bill but I don't know why I said him to take signature from my wife.

She stood there and he approached herand got to a hand distance. She signed ASAP and handed him the book. He smiled and said thank you and started leaving.

After the door closed, she sat on the bed and started crying slowly.

I went to her and said why you are crying, what happened and she said that the man was taking pleasure while he was here because of my dress and that it was a very stupid idea of her to dress like that.

I lost my temper and said you are my wife and you have done what I have told you, you mean I am stupid. She said she dint mean that. I saw her tears and felt my heart melting.

I said, my dearest wife, this is your problem and not only you but problem of our Indian girls and society.

She said how this is my problem and I replied that, the man is owner of his own mind, eyes and mouth.

If he gawks and smiles then what is the worry, why do you care and why do you give him importance. If he is having pleasure then let him have it, her eyes became wide with question mark.

I said any person is allowed to do anything with himself, do you agree? She nodded yes. I said that anyone can think whatever they want to, she nodded again.

This is a free country, and anyone can wear anything thing they want. Until and unless his action is not resulting in any mischief, all girls should be cool and let them gawk& see, take pleasure.

But if they cross line, all you girls should take step and fight against that kind of man and should not sob like you are doing now.

Be strong, be feminine but be bold, this is your body and you are the owner and should do what you feel like and should never be bothered about others opinions.

Her eyes were dry, she was smiling, and she took my hand while sitting and kissed it and put it near her chicks lovingly. She said she is blessed to have a supporting husband and also said she will always keep this in mind and tried to follow it.

Then she stared to get up and serve food and we ate. After food, I asked her to try another top but this time without bra because her old bra is leaving bad impression on her top.

She got embarrassed but did not say anything and went into the bathroom but turned and said, I don't have any good undergarments and what to do.

I said we will shop for it tomorrow. She closed the door and came out in only a minute but dint came out fully and was shying away.

I went up from bed to bathroom door and saw why. She wore her pink tank top and short shorts and I think without any bra and panties. I thought this is the right stuff to have on our 1st sex cum honeymoon night. I pounced on her and started smooching.

I asked how come you wore this dress, I thought you will not, she said it's my body and I can wear whatever I like, even you can't stop me and laughed while I got hardest and 1st time touched her boobs and found them like wet jelly soft. The nipples were hard though and I took her to bed and she was fully cooperating.

Her eyes were full of erotica and looked like she wanted to feel what sex is.

I couldn't wait and took her top off and she asked me to close the light.

12