Shy Indian Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Culture shock and acceptance.
6.4k words
4.25
79.3k
32

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is in continuation of the Indian Shy wife 1. Again it's a slow build but this is many times more adventurous than the 1st part.

*****

My story starts...

In her words, after coming out of airport without any hitch in US she felt proud of herself and her confidence increased immensely.

I received her and took her to our new home where I shifted recently. The neighbourhood was very nice and calm place; I had a garage a small backyard and front lawn.

She saw the house and the location and was awestruck. She was wearing here saree and was object of a lot of attention at airport and while entering our neighbourhood and house. Next door Mrs Smith was there who was trying to judge us.

We relaxed and started putting things together and in 2 days we finished our house for family living.

Now on 3rdday, without initiation she wore her jean top and we went out to a restaurant for lunch. Nothing happened but she looked awesome while everyone was ogling her and Mrs Smith was trying to figure out is she the same women who came 2 days back like a scared cat.

Just imagine her standing in full day light in front of everyone with all her jewelleries and mehndi tattoo.

Her figure was easily visible and she looked like an exotic model. She was very cautious and said after we came back was this was for me because she felt a need to thank me and make me happy.

I announced that we have to finish our unfinished honeymoon and have to leave tomorrow for the same.

She was very happy and excited for getting chance to explore this developed country. We chose Florida for our getaway and she was having no clue what the place is like and how famous it was.

We were on the plane and next thing we knew was we were at this great resort entry which my friend from Florida suggested as the best place for couples. He said that this place is right on the beach and is of best standards.

Instead he only booked our place of stay. So I and jyoti were standing out of this resort looking each other with excitement. Now she was wearing her salwar suit again (she said most of the clothes we bought in our honeymoon for her were left at our house in India) and I was in my khaki men's shorts and t shirt.

We entered and went to reception where one of the very beautiful staff checked us in to our room. She was in her bikini following the tradition.

My wife was very uncomfortable as she has never saw anyone in flesh wearing a bikini that to on the job in front of strangers.

Receptionist greeted us with smile but looked jyoti from head to toe and must have thought what on earth this conservative women wearing at such a place. Jyoti was silent till the staff left our room after dropping us.

Now the room was very good. This was on 2nd floor with a balcony, watching over a big swimming pool. The room was spacious with big open glass door cum wall which opens in balcony.

The bed was king size and cosy. The bathroom was with tub and was elite in class. Jyoti forgot everything and was smiling with sense of happiness.

We were there in morning so we rested for some time and got ourselves freshen up.

She wore her conservative and loose Jean top to the breakfast and lounge. We had our breakfast but jyoti had more than that.

She had a realization that she is at wrong place since all the girls were either in bikinis or very rarely in sun dresses. Even the older ones were strutting stuff which hit her like an arrow. She didn't ate much because of her nervousness.

Now while going back I asked her what she is planning to wear and she said she only had jean and top and salwar suite.

I said why not to buy some things from here only and we started to go at the nearby area where few shops of beach related stuffs were present.

This was educational for her, she saw tattoo shops where girls were tattooed on all the right places, there were some open massage area where men were massaging ladies and vice versa and we went in the clothing shop.

While entering into the shop and I saw a white bikini with triangular top and triangular bottom on front and back, the triangles were very small, lesser than 3 inches and joined by white string.

Jyoti started to search for her top in long shirt section from where I pulled her off and took her to tank top area where I picked up tight & stretchy white cotton top and beach style short shorts.

She said she can't wear it and I looked at her and said who will stop you if you do; she thought about it and said nobody but herself as she is not brought up like this.

I said that these things are silly, we should enjoy life and respect others culture also, it's part of local tradition to wear such clothing and if you will be conservative you will regret it in your life afterwards when you become old. The word Old did the trick and she said, I don't know.

I knew I got her. I checked out with selected merchandise while keeping the white bikini secretly under my pocket.

We went back to hotel and started taking stuff for beaches; I knew what was required as this was not my 1st time. She went into bathroom to change and came out and sat on the bed facing away from me.

I said lets go and she stood up in front of me and said I can't go out like this with a pleading eye. I understood that pushing is waste so I said her to wear the long jean and keep the shorts in bag. She happily agreed but was very nervous about the top.

The white top was tight and was sticking to her skin giving out her figure. From top you could see the globes about quarter of them and it seemed like it was a jelly jell-o when she moved. I was very satisfied.

When we came out of hotel towards the beach area, there was a big board banner below which a photo shoot crew was standing with few models in extra small bikini, all were well endowed and posing for photos with passing crowd.

The Add on banner on top said to participate in bikini competition on Saturday and winner will get many rewards. We saw them and Jyoti looked at me and said how can these girls wear such a small clothes and pose with strangers for a photo.

I told her, this is a different world and we have come here, now we should try to evolve and mix into it.

She laughed and said do you expect us to behave like them and change our tradition. We continued on our way and said, look Jyoti, by wearing small bikinis do not make you bad.

I think until and unless you don't hurt anybody physically, psychologically or by any other way, you don't commit any crime or sin.

I don't want you to behave like them but I want you to think like them, like a free spirit, comfortable with their selves and enjoying life.

She said, I would never like to hurt anyone and would always want to obey my dear husband, with a smile.

We reached the beach and were so busy in our conversation that didn't realise we were just few feet away from surfs.

I thought this was a good place to sit, I saw few lounge chairs very near and went there and kept our bag and took out my shirt and sat there.

While she was standing and gazing everything around, this was her 1st beach visit ever, she never saw sea.

So she was very happy and awestruck to see the vastness of the water. After 5 minutes of water gazing she sat on the lounge and started feeling uncomfortable because of jeans.

I said, I told her. Then I gave her the shorts and showed her the way to the change room which was around 15 feet from us.

She said she can't go alone and asked me to accompany her. I said ok, while she was entering, I gave her a bunch of cloth pushed inside my fist, in her hand and said remove your under garments and wear this inside. She dint had the courage to see what I gave to her in front of everyone.

After few minutes she came out side and then it became the most awesome moment of my life.

Here she was, few days back, she didn't know shorts even existed, she never owned a tank top.

She was not even allowed to go alone from house, she never used to speak to outside boys, she never ever saw a bikini, she, who is brought in the ultra-conservative family where after marriage girls are not allowed to show even their faces to elders of the house is standing on a public beach in Florida with hundreds of people around her in just a tight and short top and a short shorts.

The gap between top and shorts was around 3 inches. She was wearing her nose ring, ear ring, finger ring, toe finger ring, girdle and anklets and was having a mehndi tattoo with lots of red bangles (it's a bracelet kind of thing which Hindu girls wear after marriage, made of glass, metal or plastic).

Moreover since the top and shorts were skin tight, impression of bikini triangles which she wore inside now were plainly visible.

She can't walk strait because of utter shyness. She ran to lounger and sat immediately. I said don't worry, is anyone talking any offense on what you are wearing.

She tried to drink water and I saw almost everyone was watching her act and react. Some were smiling secretly and understood that this was her 1st time with exposure.

She wore her big aviator glass that I gave her earlier.

After some 15 minutes of nervousness and consoling she relaxed to sit without movement. I gave her the sun lotion to put on herself to avoid burning.

She put it everywhere but left her boobs area. I told her boobs are very soft area and prone to burning, she took some lotion and watching here and there she started putting the lotion on her upper exposed cleavage.

That was a site, Indian women touching her on public beach who happens to be my conservative newly wedded wife. I mean wow!

After 30 minutes both of our attention turned towards the ambience and gentry and we were surrounded by a crowd of beach goers who were here for sun.

The bikini started to become smaller and we started seeing thongs and tear drops and string bikinis with transparent fabric all around us.

The girls were hot; some looked like Hollywood make, some like next door models. I asked her, do you want to swim in the water and she said yes and we got up, then she realised that she is dressed very little as per her standard.

Somehow she showed mental strength and started walking with me hand in hand. I dint go straight to water but started walking through the shore line to absorb the view.

She after few steps also became free.

We saw people kissing and doing PDAs which made her come close to me I grabbed her by waist. She was showing immense courage to let me do this in public but now she is getting the point.

After some distance I kissed her on her cheeks and forehead and she blushed. I said you have become my dream women and I want my dream girl to do everything I dreamed of.

I love you!!

She smiled and said I love you too, thank you for doing this for me. After that we returned back to our lounge and went to water in front of our chair.

I stopped and said, wait if you go in water wearing this, you will make your clothes wet. She said she wanted to go in water and she has not brought any spare for what she is wearing.

I said, my love, I meant that you need to take off your top and shorts in order to go in water. That's the reason I gave you bikini.

I played my card, now I was nervous for her reply. She looked at herself and all around and said are you sure, the bikini is what you want me to wear? It may be too much for me to do.

She was saying this without confidence. I said, oh my love, of course I am sure. The bikini is meant for beach and water and look around every one is in bikini only.

She said ok and started to move towards change room but I took her hand and said no, why to go there! Just take it out here. She saw my eyes.

I started getting hard with anticipation and understood that I want my wife to show off always. She took her top over her head, while her top was in front of her face I moved couple of steps away from her.

We were standing just where the surf started. It was fully crowded and many guys (around 15) in different groups were standing with in 2 meter distance from her.

Everyone including me started secretly eyeing her grand exposure. She was looking at my eyes only, as if nobody existed for her. She threw her top towards me to catch then I saw the bikini top, which was very small on her 36DD boobs.

Her boobs were showing from all four sides.

Then she started to take her shorts out and in a second it was in her hand. She threw that to me again but her eyes were red now. She came to me and said, are you really sure.

I looked at her bottom, my god only covering her pussy lips and there was a small triangle on backside which was covering her top but. It was kind of a semi thong.

I said I am 100% sure. She saw my hard on and smirked and blushed.

All around people were mesmerised by this oriental beauty.

This was my 2nd most amazing moment of life. Her boobs and her ass were making everyone salivate and her jewelleries were making everyone amazed.

I think she never saw her wearing that bikini in mirror so she probably not knowing the exposure level but anyhow she did it. Just makes me wonder about the girl I married few days back and the girl who is standing in front of me with everyone around watching more than 95% of her body skin exposed.

(Just to add, In India women only show around 20% of their body which includes face and head and hands. I walked towards lounger to put her clothes in bag while she was standing at the shore line.

While keeping her clothes in bag I saw her from back and got a big kick as if a current running in my body. My wife was facing the sea and watching it.

All the guys were looking at her, standing nearby and walking around trying to be discreet. From back side I can see only a white patch of triangular clothe on top of her ass, rest her body looked naked from behind.

She made her hair bunched up to save from water. I caught hold of my camera inside our bag and took few pictures of her around the guys.

I then called her and when she looked back I took her picture again. Seeing me doing this she just ran and moved behind a tall guy looking very worried.

She doesn't want me to take her photo like that; she didn't want to have any proof of what we are doing probably. I lost the camera in bag and ran towards her and held her claiming as my gal before the black guy thought she is on her own and playing around.

I caught her, held her close, very close, looked in her eyes and started kissing her on lips. My hard on was the hardest.

She realised where we are and tried going away after few seconds. Guys around us started commenting on her hotness. I took her and walked towards the waves. She became a free bird the moment we got inside the water.

Waves were hitting our head and we were getting fell off like anything. We were splashing and hugging and cuddling and enjoying the water.

I touched each and every inch of her body while under water and she never resisted. All the time the water was at around our chest or shoulder height.

I thought she only liked to be submerged with water because she couldn't be seen under surf, even I can't see her properly while standing next to her.

After an hour of playing we got tired but this really sparked our relation as couple and it felt like bliss. My hard on subsided because of water.

We decided to come out, we took each other's hand started walking to our longer, and we saw hundreds of loungers lined up along the sea beach and people watching the sea.

After walking some distance where water only reached our foot, I realised that her bikini has become transparent, in fact I can see the nipples and areolas on her boobs, down at her bottoms, and the lines of her pussy lips are clearly visible.

She forgot about her mini bikini and she was walking as if she was walking in a local busy Indian market fully dressed from head to toe. With her bikini, she was showing 95% of her body, now that it's wet - she is showing 99% of her body, it can be said that she was apparently naked with hundreds of strangers all around her and gawking her on a sunny afternoon in broad day light.

Half way mark to our lounger, she realised the same and stopped dead on her feet. She now remembers that she is with all these people who are watching her and her immodest bikini has gone past the any known limit of physical and moral decency.

She looked at me and said something which I couldn't understand because no voice was coming out of her mouth. She felt heavy in her heart. She ran to her lounge and grabbed our bag and ran towards the change room.

Everyone, who was expecting bold women around them for the rest of the afternoon, got a shocker.

I couldn't move until she reached inside the change room. My mind took time to react and instantly I felt more guilt than anything.

I thought that I have cheated her and hurt her feelings. After waiting for half hour outside the change room toilet, she came out with her face red as if crying desperately.

I tried to console her but she didn't have anything to do with me and my words were falling on her deaf ears.

She started walking towards hotel with full jeans, top and towel on front side of her body. Nothing was visible.

She walked like zombie, walking straight, not seeing anyone, anything, probably crying. I was walking behind her like a boy whose toy is broken and he was doomed for it. She entered our room, went inside toilet, and took 2 hour inside for god knows what! I tried knocking the door for her wellbeing but she was not replying and was just sobbing.

We didn't had anything thing in lunch as it was getting to be early evening.

After 2 hours she came out in her regular salwar suit and slept on the bed with her eyes closed. I was very sad and thought my day was started so well but now it has become a nightmare.

I said a plain and straight sorry without any backup excuse and went ahead for my shower and when I came out she was in deep sleep.

Late in evening I ordered room service for dinner and she w/o saying a word severed it to me and herself and we ate silently.

I was so unlucky to miss out on a great sex that night because I was feeling a mix bag of emotion with excitement, horniness and guilt & sadness all at once.

We woke up next morning, she looked a bit better, we freshened up and I suggested outing for breakfast, she agreed w/o saying a word.

She again wore her salwar suit and we went out. We ate breakfast and I started having normal conversation with her, I also said a hearty sorry and said that we will not push for anything and things can take their own time.

I suggested taking a walk around the resort to relax a bit after breakfast. While walking we came across many babes, bimbos, bikini models, cougars, Milfs and ugly women.

Most of the time my head turned and she saw me salivating.

I tried being discreet but couldn't do much. We saw a pool and went there, now the place was buzzing with couples and people were enjoying the day.

We sat at the pool bar and I asked for my drink and for her a fruit juice (she never had alcohol). My eyes were filled with images of awesome beauty all around.

She said after a long time that why am I looking around so much and not at her, I got her drift and said, no its nothing, people here are so happy and enjoying themselves, I hope we also can do so. She started sipping her juice.

I continued talking about the general stuff like whether, hotel food, back home stuff and all the while enjoying the view.

She got up and started leaving and I didn't even notice and was watching 2 blondes in the pool. She called me and said shall we go! I got caught with hand in the cookie jar.

12