Shy Indian Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are all ladies here. Jessica then asked her that has she ever been nude in public. Jyoti said never, that's unthinkable for her.

Jessica laughed and said Jyoti darling, I don't want you to do all these things but I want you to change your mind set. Seeing your responses I think that if I say that I want to stand nude on beach then you will think I am cheap women.

If I do or try to do sex in public place that you will think I am a whore. This is the attitude I want you to change.

Jyoti said why she needs to change her mentality towards whores. Jessica said, because they are not.

They are just expressing themselves. It's their body, their right, who are you to think otherwise for them.

Jyoti was confused. Jessica looked at Angela and smiled.

Jessica said when you are out on stage you have to express yourself as openly and as uninhabited as possible but if you have set a limit in our mind that these things are sins then you will have no confidence to express yourself because you will think that what you are doing on stage is whorish and slutty.

Jyoti raised her eyebrow and said why I will think that.

Jessica said that when you open that big T-shirt on stage in front of the crowd, you have to act like a free slut which does not feel uncomfortable with her body.

This whore doesn't worry which part of her body can be seen by whom.

She listens to all the sexist comments and smiles at them and feed on them, These sluts jiggle there breast and move their hips as demanded by crowd like a whore and if you think that the whores are sinners then I am sure you will only embarrass yourself and Angela too.

Jyoti was completely down and sadly looked at Angela.

Angela said that Jyoti, this is not what is told to each model but because the other models are groomed in an environment which makes them feel that bikini competition is like just another sport but because you come from some other place which I told to Jessica, so Jessica decided to tell you this so that you should not get morally conscious about what you are doing at stage.

This is a profession here in this part of the world and girls need to be fully free from this stigma to do justice with this competition.

Jyoti said that I am not a slut, Jessica interrupted and said no girl is a slut dear but you can act like a slut or whore because that's good if you feel good and confident of what you are doing and till the time you are not hurting anyone.

Jyoti was blank since the words are said by her husband. Jyoti said that she understands that she needs to free her mind and be comfortable in her skin.

Angela laughed and said, Jyoti most of the time you have be comfortable in your skin because you don't have much or no clothes to wear while doing modelling.

Jyoti said I don't know about it, my husband won't be happy.

Jessica said, Dear jyoti I can swear on my life that if you take part in this competition and become more free with your body, try to be bold in front of others in presence of your husband and maintain your fit body, he will lick your feet for whole life.

Jyoti smiled to herself and said that she can be a slut or stand nude wherever they want but she can't think of my husband like this.

She loves him and always will. Jyoti then added that if this competition will add more strength to their relationship that she is ready to try it.

Jessica then showed her one very sensuous catwalk which included all the breast movements and hip movements and boldness.

Jyoti was asked to repeat the same and Jyoti tried to do the same. After another hour she was ready for the walk and dance and postures.

Jyoti was taken given 3 bikinis for 3 rounds. Competition was about to start when Angela asked Jyoti to be nude in presence of Jessica.

Jyoti hesitated then Angela said that from now to the competition Jyoti was not to wear anything on her body.

Jyoti agreed thinking she needs to be confident and this will help her and moreover they were only 2 ladies who were now her friends. Jyoti became nude and for next 15 minutes she acted her slut walk.

While Angela called make-up and hair stylist for Jyoti, 2 men entered in the room and Jyoti was stopped on her feet while she was in bending pose and her ass was facing the entry door.

Men entered in the room and hugged Angela and Jessica. Jessica held both men hands and stopped them from going to greet this new model.

Angela went to Jyoti and said don't get scared. This is your moment to overcome you fear of nudity. Jyoti was frozen in that pose and Angela pulled her up.

Jyoti said my husband has still not seen me naked fully well and you want me to stand naked in front of men who are fully strangers.

Angela said that these men are fully professional and they are here to do a job and she needs to show how tough she can be and if she can overcome all her emotions now, then she is definitely today's winner.

Jyoti controlled herself and closed her eyes when Jessica brought the men in front of Jyoti.

Jyoti shook her hand with a smile with them and they complemented her on her body and asked her about the style and make up she generally does.

They after briefing from Jessica behaved very professionally but very friendly and appreciative, which gave Jyoti some confidence.

Their eyes never wondered creating a doubt. After some talk, Duke started putting make up item on table and Alex asked Jyoti to stand still with her legs at 1 feet distance.

He surveyed her body briefly. Jyoti in her mind thought what if their family knew that she is standing in front of men fully naked and a man is surveying her full body in absence of her husband who has sent her to participate in modelling competition. In the meantime Alex brought his cream and started putting it on her body.

Interestingly this cream and many such layers were to be put on each and every part of her body. This was done by Alex himself.

Her boobs, nipples, hips, thighs, legs, belly, face arms etc. Jyoti was asked to put the cream on her pussy by herself. She realised that her nipples were fully erect and her pussy was soaking wet so she asked Angela a towel.

Angela while handing over whispered in Jyoti's ears about enjoying the sensation and said that don't think that you are cheating your hubby coz you are not, unless you don't have penetrative sex with a man, you are not a cheater.

She winked and added that try to be a slut which lets another man touch her body but don't cheat your husband because cheating wife hurts husbands but slutty wife is always adored by her hubby.

Jyoti smiled lightly trying to think what it means in India is a wife let a stranger touch is her entire body in presence of others but in absence of his hubby.

She got a kick at this thought and realised she is touching the farthest moral boundaries of her culture so nonchalantly.

She got wet again and pushed a towel in hey kitty again. Jyoti to cream and put the cream all around the lips of her pussy but Alex who was sitting on her knees and his face about feet away from her pussy asked her to put it inside her lips.

Now In one hand she was holding the cream bottle and the other was used to apply the cream so Angela came to rescue and stretched both her lips one by one to apply it inside the lips.

Actually after applying 3 layers of these creams, Jyoti's full body was glistening, shinning and shimmering as the cream was giving a sparkle effect with small particles in it.

After seeing herself in a long mirror, Jyoti forgot that she is nervous or shy; she got excited and couldn't think that the mirror was showing her body only.

She thanked Alex and Angela and Jessica in a breath. Duke said its time for hair and Jyoti happily sat in a chair without any apprehension and started looking at mirror while all 4 were standing behind her.

She was beaming. Duke in 5 minutes turned Jyoti's hair into a mater piece. Then Alex did her makeup and asked Jyoti to close her eyes.

After 10 minutes, when Jyoti opened her eyes, she can't believe herself. She was looking like Miss Universe. She was looking very beautiful. She stood up and hugged Alex. Jessica and Angela saw each other and passed a surprised smile.

The hug went up for 5 seconds when Jyoti realised, what she has done. Angela came near her and said this they are trying to explain. Jyoti looked at her with doubt.

Angela said when you hugged Alex, was it because you wanted to express your Joy and Appreciation or because you are a cheap whore.

Jyoti smiled back at Angela and said no I am not a cheap whore but I can be a classy slut and they both started laughing.

Angela said; please don't ignore duke as he is as helpful. Jyoti wasted no time and stepped towards Duke and hugged him for few seconds with a big thank you. Angela and Jessica both were happy now.

They attacked Jyoti for a group hug and all 5 started laughing. Alex and Duke started to leave when Duke opened the door to corridor when Jessica asked something and he started replying keeping the door fully open.

Now since the competition was minutes away. Corridor was a rush. Jyoti stood there at the door without any problem even though people crossing were seeing her fully nude.

She was in her zone and didn't mind her being seeing nude. While leaving just out of the door, Duke took Jyoti's hand and pulled her for a ritual goodbye kiss on cheeks.

She got surprised but didn't hesitate as her nude body was standing on the threshold of the door and giving kiss to a stranger fully nude and dolled up with many men and women around.

When she closed the door Angela hugged her fully and said, baby if you be as daring as you are right now and be broad minded, you can be the biggest name in industry.

It was about time so Angela gave her the 1st bikini which is to wear; Angela said this is the 1st look round so you have to give a punching impression on all.

Jyoti said she wanted to meet her husband before the competition but Angela said that she has sent Jessica to look after him and provide him an entry and a front row seat.

Jyoti got fully aroused again to listen that her husband will be in front row. Her nipples were fully erect.

Angela said, how many gifts her husband her given to her till now. Jyoti said many things, in fact most of them and the Angie asked how many she has given and she said after thinking that she has not given him any gift.

Jyoti asked why, Angela smirked and said that its time to give your husband the best gift she can give by acting like a slut on stage, actually if someone tells you that you are a slut then you should accept that and reply that person that you are only your hubby's slut.

Jyoti said wow and looked at the bikini.

Jyoti wore the bottom with cream colour, it was a small at front and back with fully transparent material, It merged with her now skin colour fully.

Though the bikini was transparent but on the right places it was bedazzled with small diamond like stones, which made her pussy play hide and seek and can be seen only with very close view.

Rest of the area was fully visible. In the back the triangle was again transparent; this got converged and entered into her ass crack at about half of her hip.

The bikini top was again a cream colour but it was a tube bikini with 2 rectangle flaps covered her boobs from sides to nipples and in centre there was a big diamond studded metallic rectangle which was thin and hollow which showed all her tits from bottom to top cleavage.

Nipple area was again diamond studded and rest of the bikini was transparent. Back of the top was only strings.

Her shoulders looked naked without strings. Angela said she looked like a playboy cover model. Jyoti loved her bikini and loved the skin show.

Jyoti said that she hope her husband will like her new dress. She was given a big t shirt and she was taken out with other girls.

My heart was pounding, I was given seat in the front row and it was difficult to sit because of all the excitement.

All the girls came on stage with heavy music, loud cheers and big commotion by all. The rapper was running around singing.

The host was tall dark and handsome, he looked like a muscle buff. I saw my wife getting on stage with 10 other girls.

I can't believe it. I tried taking out my I-phone to shoot but my mind and my hands were not supporting. All of them were wearing a big T-shirt, which came up till their upper thigh.

My wife was standing in a pose just like the other girls, looking very different but ravishing and bold, her eyes was watching the crowed and other girls, she was smiling as if she does this every day.

All the girls were introduced one by one and my wife introduced as JOY of 28 years from India, She smiled and raised her hand to take the applause.

Then the host said that she has come to US just 10 days back for the 1st time and she is on her 1 honeymoon with her husband.

The host called me a lucky bastard and told that JOY is an ideal for all wives around the world. JOY was 7th in line.

After all the intro girls went back and the 1st girl started to do her catwalk. They were all sculpted with great body; some were like next door models.

The 1st girl name Linda was wearing a dental floss bikini as it was invisible in most of the area but she dint had the curvy body type but a flat one.

After 6th girl came my heart was pounding like a hammer and I was lost for a moment when crowed started to make loud noise and I saw the girl was dancing with her back to the crowd as her ass were clapping with each other.

I woke up and thought that this is a very bad idea, I have brought my wife here and have made her walk with sluts who don't care who see what and think what about them.

Almost everyone was shooting these girls. Now, here comes my wife, a truly middle class Indian girl with conservative values and believes.

Never in her life had she known this world existed but ...... wait all the girls came, all 9 came to stage but she didn't came. The host said she chickened out.

There was a big boo from crowd. It dint happen. We came back from the honeymoon next day.................................

To be continued......

12