Shy Indian Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Guilt-driven wife.
1.6k words
4.12
46k
23

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi again guys, this story starts from where the last story "Shy Indian wife 3" ends. Now you know that after so much trust and effort of Angela and so much anticipation from my side, my shy wife Jyoti chickened out from the competition. She got stage fright and when she saw camera, she got scared that it can be seen by the world and our known friends and family which can be disastrous for us.

Angela took responsibility of jyoti's quitting while Jyoti ran to hotel, picked up all her stuff and asked me to leave the complex for our home in New York. She was guilt ridden for the promises she did to Angela and others and also came to realisation what blunder she was about to do and how immoral every aspect was. Whatever happened we came back and settled in our married life, Jyoti returned to the conservative best, the way I found her in India before marriage.

Her sad attitude became a coz of worry and her guilty mind showed lack of interest in bedroom adventure which became a fortnightly affair at the best. After our arrival back home, I called Angela to say how sorry we are; as I know she was sticking her neck for Jyoti.

At 1st Angela was very upset but after my humble request she became calm and asked about my wife. I told her about Jyoti's' mental state and her sadness. Angela became sympathetic towards her and said, maybe she was less sensitive towards Jyoti's' background.

After that I asked her what has happened back stage and Angela told me most of it. I was surprised to listen all and got very jealous, excited and upset. I can't explain though about my mix emotions. I tried to talk to jyoti afterwards about the last honeymoon but she never entertained my request of discussion over the topic. For few more weeks, Jyoti's attitude remained that of a sinner and I started losing patience. I had nowhere to confide so I spoke to Angela again about the issue in hand.

She gave me advice about not speaking to her about that incident and try to be normal in day to day life. Then she told that, Jyoti must be changed into an open mind person, she must realise that she has not committed any crime or she has not failed her husband or anyone. Whatever she did was okay. Till the time she doesn't accept this, she will never become normal again and it will become a permanent scar.

Angela added that she must be made comfortable and reassured. Angela also said that if anyone can do it, it's me. She again said that she is made to rule the world but she is hiding in her cocoon. Word of caution from Angela was to make slow progress.

I started forcing Jyoti to come with me for regular home shopping and restaurants. She always went out in Indian dressed and saree most of the time. I wanted to divert her mind to other subjects. After sometime I gave her a budget to maintain home which was low so that she will be busy. She started becoming active housewife. But even slightest initiation of sex became a reminder of her recent past.

Time started passing and after 3 months Jyoti began to get acquainted by our surroundings. She began to go grocery shopping on her own on weekdays at a next door mall. She started to know how things are generally done here in America like plumbers, gardener etc. She also made a friend in one of the next door wife Mrs Jameson. After about 5 months from our honeymoon trip she began to understand the way of life in America and started to be more comfortable around people with different mind sets.

For example she was hanging with Mrs Jameson and her circle of neighbourhood ladies where she was asked to try western dress in exchange of Mrs Jameson wearing her Indian dress. They both swapped the dresses and when Mrs Jameson came out with a salwar suite everyone was happy and laughing. Jyoti after some time came out in Mrs Jameson top and jean and everyone acknowledged how awesome she looked.

Since Mrs Jameson was on slim side, her dress was very tight on Jyoti. Everyone clapped. My wife got embarrassed because of the stretchy top and her big ass in jean which were ready to explode. She came back and told me about it and I appreciated her about the step. She said she was forced to do it by others and was not able to say no. I took her in arms and said my darling; you don't need to justify your actions because I trust you.

Later that night I initiated love making. I started disrobing her salwar suit which she used to wear at night. She never resisted but never helped either. After making her nude, she wanted to go inside blanket. I took my clothes off and jumped inside blanket. I cupped her big juice bouncy boobs and started smooching her face and neck. She became loose and started moaning lightly. I tried to kiss her but she avoided it.

I reached for her nipples and gave them both a good 10 minute suck which made her jump and insatiable. I again reached for lips and started kissing. This time she kissed back but her lips were not parted. I took my finger to trace her curves and reached to her pussy lips which were a bit hairy. The moment I reached her clit, her lips parted to moan and my tongue entered for a good long heart melting kiss.

She was fully wet and hot and our blanket was adding to her heat. We never had this type of hot session after coming back from our 2nd failed honeymoon. I threw the cover off and took my hands off her pussy. In my subconscious mind I wanted her to get extremely excited and beg for me to fuck.

I stopped sucking her boobs and dipped my mouth in a very hot and wet pussy. With my 1st wriggle of lips she almost screamed. I searched her inner folds with my tongue for next 15 minutes and she finally came and was breathing like a marathon racer. The sounds of her ornaments like bangles and anklets were making me extremely hard.

She thought that its over but I didn't stopped and drank all her juices which felt like sweet nectar. She also started bucking her hips. I was ready with my rod and I stood up and started going to the other side of bed to get the condom. She thought I am finished and took my hand and asked me (with lots shyness and erotica) not to leave her now. I smiled at her and jumped on her again.

Clutching her boobs in one hand and her hips in another I kissed her with wild intensity and she responded back with ferocity. I told her that she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world for me. I said that I don't want her to become sad and negative. She took my cock and put it at the entry of her hot box. After that she started raising herself in order to get penetrated. I went inside an inch but I stopped. I told her I want my wife back. She looked confused.

I said I want the one who went with me to the honeymoon and not who came back. She remained quiet and was expecting me to continue the penetration. I got inside and around half of my cock was buried in her. I knew I have got power over her and I stopped again.

When I stopped she said what you want with a moan. I said I want my wife to change her downcast and negative lifestyle and live with open mind. I said I spoke to Angela and I know what happened back stage. She became worried and I impaled my 7 incher up to my balls. She started moving her hips in order to enjoy the sensation but I jacked tight the way any to and fro movement was not possible.

I told her I am okay with whatever happened there and I was the one who approved it at first so you don't have to worry.

She said while applying the pressure to mover her hips that she is guilt ridden to this day. I started my motion and switched on the lights. She closed her eyes. I was very slow at first. After few strokes I stopped and said she must let her go of all the pressure and tomorrow shall be our new beginning where she can do whatever she wants without me putting any pressure.

I said Angela was very concerned for her. She said, please make love to me and I will do whatever you say. I stopped talking and started my furious movements. We both were huffing while the bed was making a low intensity creaking noise. She was crying and moaning without words. Few more strokes and I reached my hilt where a vision of my wife hugging a man while she was nude and surrounded by applauding crowd flashed in my mind.

I couldn't control and the result was a mind blowing orgasm with multiple ejaculations inside her deep well. I fell on top of her. We didn't moved for some time and after that she spoke very slowly that she was sorry for being so selfish and was only thinking from her viewpoint.

She didn't thought it affected me so much that our relation was strained. She also said that she was scared to call Angela but now she will, to say sorry. I kissed her and we cleaned and slept back. I was very content but a tiny little thought was worrying me about my fantasy.

To be continued...