Shy Indian Wife Shared Ch. 02

Story Info
Shy hotwife shared again.
1.6k words
3.96
59.5k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prjs2014
prjs2014
199 Followers

This is continuation to my previous story where my wife, Geeta was taken by business man.

After the last meetup with Ketan, we both did not discuss it much. There was a sense of guilt which kicked in, I suppose. However, we both found it fun and were really satisfied from the meet.

Ketan continued to message me about how much he enjoyed playing with Geeta and how much he wants it to happen again. I did not Geeta was ready for the next meet so quickly, and thus ignored his requests for now. I was also trying to avoid bringing it up in-case she thinks I am acting like someone desperate to watch her with Ketan. Deep-down that's exactly was the case.

Next weekend, Geeta made plans to go to our local mall for shopping. She was looking for some casual party wear for up-coming socials. I knew it was going to be expensive and tiring trip. The mall is about an hour's drive from our place and we reached in evening around 5. Our plan was to do some shopping and then follow-up with a meal at a nice restaurant before heading back home. I parked my car in basement and we started going through some designer shops. She liked a red dress which was backless and short. I could feel that she really liked this one as she immediately went to the trial room. I thought the dress was bit revealing for the social parties but did not want to disappoint her by not supporting. Soon she disappeared and I was hanging in the ladies' section of the designer shop. I started checking my phone to look busy. Soon I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around; I saw Ketan smiling and grinning. This was very awkward and unexpected. I was not comfortable with this and simply wanted to disappear. However, Ketan was in no mood to just walk away and started enquiring about Geeta. I told him we are in a rush and got to leave soon but he said he is happy to hand around and wait for Geeta.

Soon Geeta appeared from the trial room, she had no shoes on and was wearing the red dress which barely covered her full body. And even she went red in face when Ketan appeared to greet her. He went for a tight hug and I could feel Geeta was embarrassed by this public affection. Ketan started complimenting Geeta and telling her how much he wanted to meet up again. Soon Geeta mentioned that the dress was not particularly a good fit and that we should leave. Geeta left for changing room to get changed to her clothes so we can leave. Ketan was persistent that we all go for a quick drink. He also commented how much he missed touching her ass, which he did during the hug.

I was not prepared for this situation but couldn't see an easy way out. When Geeta got back, Ketan mentioned that one of his friend owns a designer shop and he can get us some good deals. It's only around the corner and he will make sure Geeta gets the best dress in town. Both me and Geeta looked at each other and were hesitant to take up this idea. Ketan took Geeta's hand and mentioned the brands she can have for no costs. He followed with leading her out of the shop and asked me to follow.

He decided to drive us to this designer shop in his car, it was a short journey lasting 10 minutes with Geeta sitting in back and Ketan driving. He has a nice BMW and I could see Geeta was well impressed. When we reached the place, we soon realised it was one of the most expensive place in town. Geeta got out of the car but told Ketan that we can't afford such costly places and don't want to spend so much money on a dress. On this Ketan put his hand around her waist and said nothing is expensive for a sexy body like hers. Again he held her hand and entered the shop. This was uncomfortable as others could notice the sexual advances.

This place has private area in back where the shortlisted dresses can be trialled. Soon another guy walked in and Ketan introduced him and the owner of the place. His name was Deepak and his eyes lit up when he saw Geeta. While introducing Geeta, Ketan took liberty of putting his arm around her waist and getting her to hug Deepak. Ketan mentioned to Deepak that Geeta was looking for a short sexy dress for parties. Soon a few were brought from latest collection. Ketan picked a short black skirt with tight top and handed it to Geeta to try. I was not sure if this is the kind of dress Geeta will ever wear at an social.

Geeta protested but Ketan was not having any of that. He was very insistent and handed over the skirt and top to her. As Geeta was about to head towards the trial room, Deepak intervened and said for a designer dress like this you need proper shoes and lingerie else you won't get the same feeling. Ketan was excited with this suggestion but I was getting concerned. Deepak immediately followed with asking bra size of Geeta and her shoe size. He also asked the assistant to bring some of these out. Deepak knew a lot about different type of Bra and soon gave a nice black lacy bra and thong to her to wear underneath. Ketan looked at me and said don't worry you know I have seen more. I could see Deepak's eyes light up at that comment.   Geeta was just happy to go back to the trial room. I knew she was getting embarrassed. In the meanwhile, Deepak ordered some wine for all of us.

Soon Geeta stepped out, with high heel shoes, short skirt, tight top and open hair. Both Ketan and Deepak gave her a round of applause and mentioned it looked great. They got her to drink some wine and have a walk to see how comfortable the dress is. And then Deepak brought out another dress which was single piece, deep ocean blue, single strap, low cut and came good few inches above her knees. He asked Geeta to finish her glass of wine and go get changed. Only this time, he also asked her not to wear any bra as the dress itself will provide some support. When she came out, they not only clapped but whistled as well. I could see her getting embarrassed and she went for next glass of wine. Ketan asked me if I like what I saw. I said I love the dress on her. Deepak said it's all the combination of right lingerie and shoes which makes the difference. They asked Geeta to do a swirl and show how the dress fits around her body. Ketan even touched her ass and said it's perfect fit.

Ketan gave her a good hug with his hands on her ass. Just when we thought it was coming to an end, he asked Deepak if he thought Geeta should go commando in a dress like this. It will make her feel more liberated and free. Deepak nodded in agreement and looked towards me. I had nowhere to look. Ketan as before, took control of situation and asked Geeta to go commando. Although, she did not fancy the idea but she started heading towards change room thinking they won't see anything anyways and if it gives Ketan a high then why not. Ketan was now fully in control of situation, just where he likes to be. He decided to put his arms around Geeta and slowly lifting her dress up in full view of both me and Deepak. By this time Geeta had sunk her head in his chest. Ketan asked Deepak to pull down the thong and hand it to me, which he obliged gladly. Here I was watching my shy wife having two guys play with her. After removing the thong, Deepak decided to move all of us to his office for move privacy. Ketan was walking with Geeta and Deepak followed with me.

His office had a large corner sofa, Ketan asked Geeta to take off her clothes and get on sofa. She looked at me, expecting some reply. Deepak gave me a wink and asked if you want your wife to be naked? All I came up with was "why not". Geeta was starting to get excited with the situation and she slowly took her dress off and was standing naked. Deepak took her to sofa and made her sit. By now Ketan had taken his cock out, which was soon to be inside Geeta. Ketan made her suck his cock while Deepak played with her boobs. They soon put her in doggy position with Ketan fucking her from behind and Deepak shoving his in her mouth. They changed positions few times and both used condom while fucking her pussy. Soon she was screaming with pleasure. She enjoyed getting full attention of two different cocks.

She was too hot and excited to realise anything. I enjoyed the show and got Geeta to dress up in same clothes she got there. However, on demand from Ketan -- she had to walk out with me without bra or panties. Ketan also got a taxi sorted for us and packed couple of nice designer outfits.

prjs2014
prjs2014
199 Followers