Shy Iris Ch. 02

Story Info
Big bottomed girl forced to cheer on her tormentors.
9.9k words
4.56
70.6k
58
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK7o8
BigK7o8
195 Followers

"It's my number. I think you're amazing. Please give me a call sometime."

The young man with the thick glasses pushed his spectacles up from the bridge of his nose. "If you want to, of course."

Iris stared at the young man. She had never seen him before. She studied his clothing. A simple white button up shirt, khaki slacks. No Greek letters. "Is this a joke?" She demanded. "Did somebody put you up to this?"

The boy gaped at Iris. "No," he stammered. "I just... I think you're really pretty. I've seen you around and I've been working up the nerve to talk to you. I'm sorry if you have a boyfriend or something." He turned bright red, began to sweat profusely, and hustled away. He didn't look back.

Iris stared at the slip of paper in her hand. There was a number scrawled across it with the boy's name: Max. Not knowing what else to do, Iris slid the piece of paper into her backpack and walked away.

Iris bought herself a coffee in the student union and sat down. She took her laptop from her backpack, and opened it. She clicked on the e-mail icon, checking to see if she had a new message. For the second week in a row, there was nothing.

The emotion Iris found herself overcome with wasn't relief, but rather a profound sense of confusion. So this boy, this Max, had actually just walked up and given her his number. Iris. Iris with the fat ass.

The last boys who had given Iris any romantic attention had been five of the brother's of Tri-Pi. They had publicly humiliated her, blackmailed her, and fucked her senseless. Afterwards, the whole experience of going about her day to day life was strange and surreal. And then, the most surreal thing had happened.

Iris started to miss the attention.

Iris had always thought of her huge ass as grotesque, something to be hidden. But she couldn't lie to herself; there had been something about having her big backside wanted and lusted after that gave her a deep sense of satisfaction.

Some nights she found herself pulling up the e-mail that had started the whole mess with the Pi Pi Pi boys. Iris would scroll through the pictures of her pale, round ass that the boys had taken that afternoon in broad daylight, when they had ripped her pants down. The whole experience had been against her will, and yet, each time Iris would revisit the event, she couldn't help but finger herself to a blissful climax.

Every time she finished masturbating Iris felt deeply ashamed. And yet, she found herself becoming more daring. Iris started to dress more provocatively. Gone were the oversized sweatshirts designed to cover her massive rear end. She traded in her leggings and started to wear skirts and shorts. She bought more underwear than simple thongs and granny panties; frilly lace numbers, with barely enough material to cover her bulging ass cheeks. But in the few weeks since it had all happened, the only boy who had approached her was this stranger Max.

Iris finished her coffee, slammed her laptop closed, and rose from the table. Even Jack, the mastermind of her violation, had been ignoring her in class. She had never even caught him glancing in her direction. Lost in thought, Iris stood up too quickly and knocked her chair over with her huge ass. The sound echoed throughout the student union. Iris could see a few people in neighboring booths pointing and snickering. Mortified, she hung her head and charged away.

"Don't worry about them, sweet cheeks. You know you've got everything I want."

Iris' heart started to pound in her chest. She felt a hand on the small of her back, a broad shouldered young man sidling up beside her. She knew who it was before she even looked at his face; not that she was even sure she had the courage to do so.

"What do you want, Jack?"

"Well, I did just want to talk. But with that attitude, I think you need to be taught a lesson."

Iris gulped as Jack latched onto her arm and drug her into a men's room with an Out of Order sign hanging on the door. The lights popped on automatically, and Iris found herself face to face with the man she had been both dreading, and anxiously anticipating, seeing for two full weeks.

Iris crossed her arms and tried to stare at Jack defiantly. Much to her dismay, his gaze was so piercing that she found herself looking away. Iris found herself looking straight into a mirror, where she cursed herself for dressing in a too-tight flannel button up, and a pair of cutoff jean shorts, the set of which did nothing to hide her moderately sized breasts, or the more than generous swell of her backside.

"Did you set all of that up?" Iris demanded shakily.

Jack's reflection took a break from looking Iris' own reflection up and down and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Iris, I made your fat ass knock over that chair. I'm magic like that."

"I meant before that."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Jack said, and he sounded earnest. Fearing what Jack might do if he knew she had a new male admirer, Iris slid her backpack under the sink, away from his piercing stare.

"Okay, then. What do you want? I haven't heard from you in weeks."

"Don't worry, Iris. We haven't forgotten about you and your sweet little, or should I say, gigantic, ass," without warning Jack delivered a harsh smack to Iris' backside which stung even through the denim material of her jean shorts. "The boys and I have just been really busy setting up the rush process for this semester. Recruitment kicks off this week with flag football. That's where you come in. You're going to be our secret weapon."

"I suck at football," Iris said, as she rubbed her stinging backside.

Jack rolled his eyes again. "I think all of your brains must have gone to your ass. As much fun as it would be to put you under center and have you hike the ball to me every down, it's hard to play football with a boner. You're going to be our cheerleader. It's your job to distract the other team, and attract potential recruits. Go out there, shake your pom-poms, and wiggle that big butt around. No harm, no foul."

"But what if people recognize me?"

"Okay I'm not trying to be a dick, but one, nobody knows who you are. Two, nobody is going to be looking at your face. And as long as you play along we're going to let you wear a mask. And last but not least, I don't fucking care. You don't really get a choice. Unless you want a video of you spreading your ass cheeks to end up on the university's Facebook page."

Iris' mind reeled. She knew she couldn't let the videos of her last encounter with Jack and his friends get out or her life would be over. But the thought of shaking and gyrating her ridiculous curves, willingly, in public, was terrifying. Especially while cheering for a group of boys who had spent an entire night using her as their personal sex toy.

Iris sighed. "Okay. What exactly do you need me to do?"

Jack grinned. "You can start by dropping your pants."

Iris stared at Jack. Despite what had happened weeks earlier, she hadn't been expecting those words to come out of his mouth. Jack took a step back, leaning against the sink. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and he started to absent mindedly scroll, ignoring the flustered young woman. Iris could only imagine what he was doing; perhaps e-mailing a video of her to one of his advisors? Maybe he was bluffing, but Iris didn't want to take that chance. Iris kicked off her flip flops, grimacing as her feet touched the grimy tile of the bathroom floor. Finally, with a deep sigh, she undid the button on her jean shorts.

The denim on Iris' too tight shorts practically sighed as they were loosened around her massive rear end. She wiggled the garment down, past her wide hips and over her milky thighs, until her shorts finally rested on the floor and Iris' thick, pale butt cheeks were exposed, covered only by the thin lace of her white panties.

"Look at you," Jack said, admiringly. He stepped up to Iris and kneeled next to her bulging rear end. He ran his fingertips along her panty line, gently caressing her dimpled butt cheeks. Iris' face burned red, but the front of her thin panties betrayed her excitement at the attention as they started to dampen with her swelling juices. Jack planted a wet, sloppy kiss on one of Iris' massive butt cheeks, and she felt a shiver run up her spine.

Jack hooked his finger up and under the crotch of Iris' panties. His knuckle brushed the outer lips of her rapidly dampening cunt, and Iris bent over and grabbed the edge of the sink to keep her buckling knees from giving out. Jack yanked her panties down in one swift motion.

Iris felt the cool, circulated air of the bathroom teasing the lips of her pussy and she gasped. Jack teased her damp slit with a finger and Iris jerked forward, causing her fat ass to bounce obscenely. Of course, she was privy to a front row view of all of this through her own reflection in the mirror. Iris watched over her shoulders as her big backside jiggled and wobbled with every assault of Jack's fingers on her damp pussy.

Jack continued his finger fucking of Iris as the pressure of an orgasm started to build inside her. Her thick thighs started to quiver and shake as Jack picked up the pace of his assault on the young girl's desperate cunt. Iris panted and moaned as the pressure continued to build inside her and she yearned for release.

"Please, fuck me," Iris moaned, the words gushing out before she could stop them.

Jack ceased his fingering of Iris' pussy and stood up. Iris bucked her wide hips backwards, the emptiness of her cunt catching her by surprise.

"What did you just say?" Jack demanded, bringing his hand down on one of Iris' white, wobbling butt cheeks.

Iris jerked forward, almost smashing her face against the mirror. She stared deep into her own eyes, not recognizing the girl staring back at her. She knew it was wrong, but she desperately needed to release the orgasm that had been building inside her.

Jack brought his hand crashing down on Iris' backside again. "What did you just say?"

Iris couldn't help herself, she needed release, desperately. "Please fuck me," she begged. She hung her head so she didn't have to look herself in the eyes.

Jack placed one hand on Iris' meaty hip and wrapped his other hand in her long, dark hair. He pulled her head up, forcing Iris to meet his eyes in the. "Look at me, bitch. Remind me who this ass belongs to."

Iris stared at Jack over her shoulder. Her eyes bulged as he ground his pelvis into her backside. She could feel the length of his stiff member through his pants as it disappeared between the soft canyon of her cavernous ass cheeks. The friction only served to turn her on more. She didn't care that he was getting off on forcing her to humiliate herself. She only cared about releasing the orgasm building inside her cunt.

"My fat ass is all yours. Fuck me. Please."

Jack released her hair, and Iris again hung her head, her tousled hair hanging down into the sink. Iris could hear and feel Jack behind her, unzipping his pants and dropping them to the floor. Iris could feel his thick member as it slid between her milky white thighs, and she gasped when his bulbous cockhead teased the lips of her cunt.

"Do you want it?" Jack demanded, as he slipped just the tip of his cock into Iris' waiting slit.

In answer, Iris slammer her meaty hips backwards, impaling herself on Jack's thick cock and crashing her backside against his muscular thighs.

"Fuck!" Iris moaned breathlessly, as her pussy walls convulsed around Jack's dick and a powerful orgasm quivered through her body. "I needed that."

Jack grinned maniacally as he began to slam into Iris with reckless abandon. He grasped her surprisingly slim waist in a death grip as he brought her quaking backside crashing backwards. He pistoned in and out of her hot cunt at top speed, as his balls slammed repeatedly against her thick thighs. He continued to plow into her, forcing Iris forward, until her face was pressed against the cool glass of the mirror. Her breath was coming out in short, lustful gasps, fogging up the glass, as more climaxes racked through her curvy body.

Iris did her best to buck her fat ass backwards, to match pace with Jack's ruthless assault, but his pounding was too much for her. Her thick thighs and muscular calves started to give way, and Iris slid down the mirror until her entire upper body was resting on the cool porcelain of the sink.

Jack released one of his hands from Iris' waist and grabbed her by the hair again. He dragged her upwards, forcing her to stand and watch as he brutally pounded her backside. The sight of her obscenely rocking ass cheeks being used as a fuck toy overwhelmed Iris, as she came again. Behind her, Jack picked up the pace of his cock slamming in and out of her cunt. Iris knew he was about to cum.

"Where do you want it, ass or face?" Jack demanded.

Iris was too focused on the cock hammering her cunt to give a useful answer. She babbled something incoherent, as Jack pulled out his throbbing cock and hosed her pale butt cheeks with his white-hot sperm. Jet after jet of ropey cum sprayed across Iris' massive cheeks, leaving her backside a sticky mess.

Jack took a step back, pulled his pants up, and took a picture of the masterpiece with his phone. Iris was still bent over the sink, panting from her multiple orgasms, her glorious backside completely covered in jizz.

"I can't wait to show this to the guys," Jack muttered, grinning. He turned to leave and Iris snapped back to reality and rushed to cover herself, terrified that someone in the hall might see her.

Jack chuckled as he watched Iris yank her jean shorts up over her sticky backside. Her frilly lace panties were stuffed securely down the back of his pants, another trophy for his personal collection.

"Meet us this weekend," Jack explained. "The south field on Saturday. Noon. Don't be late."

And with that, Jack turned and waltzed out of the swinging bathroom door. Iris stood in shock for several moments, her mind reeling. Finally, she realized that Jack's cum was starting to seep through her pants, and she waddled shakily out into the hallway.

***

Saturday morning loomed closer and closer as the days passed by in a blur for Iris. She paid little attention in class, not bothering to take notes or do her homework. On Friday, she had political science with Jack. Iris arrived to class early that day, and anxiously watched the door, waiting for him to enter. But, much to her dismay, he cut class. After all, he had a big game the next day.

Iris went to bed that night knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep. But sleep she did. Right through her alarm. Iris awoke suddenly, and then looked at her digital clock in terror. 11:45: she was going to be late.

Not bothering to shower or put on makeup Iris hurriedly dressed, throwing on a black thong and a modest pair of too-tight gray sweatpants with the school's logo printed across the rear end. On Iris the logo looked less like standard printing and more like a billboard. To top it off she pulled on a white tee with the school's name printed across the chest. She pulled her hair back in a neat ponytail and looked herself over in the mirror. She didn't look her best, but she didn't look terrible. Her ass looked positively gigantic, which she knew the boys would love. And she wasn't wearing a bra. Good enough.

Realizing she was wasting time checking herself out, something she had never done prior to meeting the Tri-Pi boys, Iris scurried out of her bedroom. She slipped into a pair of simple black flats, grabbed her keys, and raced outside. She looked at her phone. 11:55, with less than a five minute drive to the south side of campus. She might just make it.

Well, Iris would have made it; if the road wouldn't have been blocked off for a parade celebrating the kick off of spirit season. Iris was forced to back up and navigate around the blockaded main roads. She cursed the whole way to the southern athletic field, especially once the digital clock on her dashboard bypassed 12:00 and kept on going. She hadn't known that there was going to be a parade that day. But Jack would have known. Jack must have known.

Iris pulled up to the athletic building and sighed. She climbed out of her car and dashed into the building as quickly as she could, her hefty backside quaking with every step. She got lost twice and started to panic, knowing that with every second that passed Jack and the Tri-Pi boys were probably dreaming up some form of degenerate punishment. Finally she was forced to ask a janitor for directions to the men's locker room. Iris could feel the old pervert leering at her big ass as she scurried down the halls, but she didn't care. She just didn't want to be any later than she already was.

"Does having a giant ass really slow you down that much?" Jack was already teasing Iris before she could even close the door.

The locker room was brightly lit, the walls blindingly white. Iris followed Jack through rows of green painted lockers to where a few of the fellow brothers of Tri-Pi were gathered, wearing black gym shorts and matching maroon and gold shirts with their letters embroidered on them. There was Trevor, Paul, Aaron, and Matt. The four brothers who, along with Jack, had brutally gang-banged Iris just weeks earlier. The four stood from the benches where they had been sitting, and along with Jack, formed a circle around Iris.

"Did you miss me?" Asked Trevor.

"No, bra, I love it!" Exclaimed Aaron.

"Damn, girl, did your ass get bigger!?!" Paul asked, feigning shock.

"I like your shoes," said Matt.

Iris shrunk back, terrified of the men. But there was also a part of her, deep down inside, that was elated to be the center of attention. Besides these four perverts, the only male attention she'd gotten in the weeks between their meetings was a random stranger in the hallway on campus.

"I know I'm late. I'm sorry."

"It's just a few minutes it's not a big deal," Jack said.

Iris gaped at him. Jack wasn't the forgiving type. "Seriously?" She demanded.

"Yeah, we don't have to go out until one, we don't really care that you're a few minutes late."

Iris breathed a sigh of relief. But then she realized Jack was looking her up and down, scowling.

"We do care that you look like shit, though."

Iris' heart caught in her throat. "I know I don't look my best, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job of representing the university."

Jack rolled his eyes. "I don't care about the school. You're here to represent us, you stupid cow. Did you even shower today?"

"No..."

Iris' words were cut off before she could spit out an explanation. The group of young men was grabbing her arms, pulling her hair, pawing at her big ass. She knew better than to struggle; they were simply too strong.

The brothers of Tri-Pi dragged Iris across the locker room and shoved her into the showers. Iris slid across the slick floor on her hands and knees. As she struggled to regain her composure, the five boys stripped off their shirts and shorts and entered the shower room with her. They spread out and moved along the walls, activating the shower heads and sending water jetting onto the floor, and more importantly, onto Iris.

Within moments every piece of clothing Iris wore was drenched. Her wet t-shirt clung to her large breasts, framing her perfect round tits in soaked fabric. Iris' nipples hardened almost instantly, poking through the thin fabric of her tight top. Iris' sweatpants absorbed the water like a sponge. The water started to pool in her cavernous butt crack, making Iris look like she was wearing a diaper. She pushed herself up shakily to her feet, but didn't dare take a step for fear of slipping on the wet floor.

Jack walked up behind the struggling Iris and slapped her across her big, wobbling ass, sending water spraying across the room. "Alright boys," he cried out with glee. "Let's strip this bitch!"

BigK7o8
BigK7o8
195 Followers