Shy Knight Tempting Fate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I never saw 'ANYTHING' that big... ever!" Alisha said bluntly as she stopped rocking and finally got her composure.

Then Alexa knew her friend was not lying and now she realized why Carrie was liking her brother so much. Then she herself wondered what it would feel like to have that much dick in her as she glanced down to her own slender frame and wet pussy and shuddered with a mini orgasm.

"What you never saw your brother naked before? I seen mine several times and he is just average, but 'YOUR' brother... is far beyond average, way far, girlfriend." Alisha said with a serious sultry look on her face.

"Well Chad has been gone for years; maybe when we were kids... but back then it was... I don't know. I never thought about it before; until now you freaky girl." Alexa said shoving Alisha.

Alexa looked Alisha directly in the eyes and put her hand on Alisha's forearm.

"Was it really that huge?" Alexa said with astonished look on her face.

Alisha put her two hands out palms facing each other and slowly spread them wider and wider until they were about 9 to 10 inches apart. Alexa was shaking her head no in total disbelief at Alisha.

Alexa was trying to swat down Alisha hands while looking at the wide open door.

"I swear to fucking god it was; if not bigger, and it was as big around as my wrist." Alisha said nodding her head up and down while she clasped one hand around her other wrist.

"Listen to me... verrrry... carefully. Ok no kidding. 'IF' Carrie 'EVVVVEEERRRRR' sees you do that, or hears anything about this. She will kill you so dead, there won't be 'nuttin left of you except road kill... run over... by... a... a... asphalt roller. Are we crystal clear on this?" Alexa says with really scared look on her face looking back at the door.

Alexa was looking at the size of Alisha's wrist shaking her head no while looking into Alisha eyes.

Her wrist was small but bigger than she would ever want any dick in her tight pussy; she was sure of that.

"Oh fuck the sight of that is making me so wet!" Alisha said in a lustful voice as she lay back on the bed and put her hand down to cup her vulva.

"What the fuck: the door is wide open; you fucking crazed-horn-ball-slut." Alexa barks out.

This happened simultaneously in my room when I got back:

"C.J. ," Carrie said as she reached up to hug me.

"Uh, Chad honey." she whispered as she motioned to me to come down to her level.

She grabbed the back of my neck and whispered real softly into my ear.

"I think the girls; one of which is your; younger sister; uhm in particular, saw your cock hanging out the bottom of your boxers, baby." Carrie said with a smirk on her face.

I pulled away from her quickly and looked down in horror at myself then turned to look over in the mirror, and I very quickly tucked myself back up inside.

"Well it's too late now; don't worry about it; besides I have something I want to do with it." Carrie said in a lustful voice.

"But what if they hear?" I said in nervous anticipation.

"Let em!" Carrie said bluntly, then continued "I heard each of the doing it with guys and...

She said quietly, then glancing at me.

"and...uh... each... other." She continued whispering.

I jerked my head quickly toward Carrie, not thinking I was hearing what she just whispered.

"What no way; my sister is a lesbian?" I said in astonishment.

"Bi, well maybe she just experimented a bit. After all this is 2013 you know and we are naked with each other an awful lot too, now that we're all juniors in college." Carrie whispered.

"And no I am not, this was virgin territory right here; with both guys and dolls, Ok I am your's C.J., and no one else's. That huge fucker you got was the first to break the wax seal on this virgin envelope." Carrie said laughing.

"Now where were we?" she continued.

She snaked her hand through the pee hole of my boxers and pulled my mostly limp dick out the front. She stroked it gently as it grew in her warm hand and got longer and fatter. Next she grabbed around it like handle. Then she proceeded to guide me over to the bed like I was a horse on a leash as she gently pulled on my cock.

She was making a clicking sound with her mouth as though actually bringing a horse along with her. She must have ridden horses too.

"Now that it's lay down here," Carrie said.

She lifted her top up over her head and showed off her amazing tits.

"The girls missed you." She said as she climbed on top of me.

I looked over at the wide open door.

"These girls, silly." She said as she cupped her very round globes and presented them to me which yanked my undivided attention back to her.

"C.J. honey, I am sore down there, do you think we could do it slowly honey?" She said with such sympathy.

"Sure Carrie." I said as she slowly slipped off of me.

She got on her back and pointed to her clit.

"You know the drill, right, sergeant." Carrie said jokingly.

"Oh no; how bad of me; you would be an officer; and a gentleman; since you have a 4 year degree. Captain Robertson my Knight." She said with a smirk.

As I placed my dick to her pussy lips she reached down to helped guide it in.

I started to move up and down in Carries super tight cunt as she breathed in sharp and looked at me a bit scared.

"Slow," she said then continued "real, real slow, OK Cee."

Back in my sister room:

"Shoosh... listen." Alisha whispered quietly and held her finger up to her lips.

Alisha then sat up and was scooching off the bed. As she stood up Alexa grabbed her arm trying to hold her back, but Alisha broke free.

"What the fuck bitch; where are you going?" Alexa said quickly.

Alisha stopped at the door turned slightly toward Alexa, then she held her index finger up to her mouth again as she walked backwards out the door. She tip-toed very close to the wall as she walked down the hall toward the moans. Alexa jumped up and ran out the door and quickly caught up to her. Alexa was right behind Alisha leaning on her. They both walked in unison down the hall toward my room. As they got closer they could hear me and Carrie making love.

"Oh Chad" Carrie said in a lustful voice.

"Oh Gaud Chad" she repeated several times.

Alexa and Alisha could hear the obvious sound of fucking coming from my room.

"Not too loud Carrie; they'll hear," I said.

"Oh I can't help it; you are so fucking huge it makes me cum so hard, C.J." Carrie said in a lustful voice.

Alisha looked at Alexa and mouthed "I told you,"

"What was that?" I said again trying to lean and look toward the door as Carrie pulled my focus back to her.

"I don't know but please don't stop I am so close." Carrie whispered.

Alisha bit her fist as she stared at Alexa, then put her other hand down to her own pussy. She was amazed at how wet her panties had gotten in such a short time. Then she lifted her sticky fingers back up to her wide open mouth and sucked several of her fingers inside it.

Alexa just looked at Alisha in disbelief shaking her head back and forth.

Then Alexa moved up even closer to Alisha while eyeing her ear. She was inches from her neck and inhaled her fragrance then started breathing into Alisha's ear heavily.

Next Alexa moved her arm and hand around the side of Alisha's and cupped her right breast. She was massaging it gently, then started squeezing her nipple. Next she probed her ear and lobe and neck with her long tongue.

Carrie was getting so close but since I was not pounding her she we building up to a slow but soon to be very explosive orgasm. I could hear her voice change pitch slightly as she got closer and closer.

"Oh Gaud Chad I am so close baby C.J. don't stop; don't stop." She said quietly as I moved so slowly up and down on top of her.

Alisha was moving closer to see the action with Alexa close on her back still cupping her breast and trying to maintain contact with her long tongue.

Alisha was able to just peek into the room and got a glimpse of my dick as I came up nearly out of Carrie and then back down in. She watched several stokes before she moved back away from the door for fear of being spotted. She was panting as she looked at Alexa and she got real close to Alexa's ear while cupping her hand over Alexa's ear she began to whisper.

"Oh my fucking GAAAAAUD!... I saw ... brother's entire... horr-s cock." She whispered, and then she peeks back again to take another look. She looks back to Alexa and continues, "Go up and down... inside of Carrie. She must be in the throes of orgasm as he lifted up and down in her." She continued to Alexa.

Alisha moved back away from the door for fear of being spotted. Alisha reached down cupped her own vulva and started shuddering hard while Alexa just stared at her in disbelief.

Alexa as wanting to look but was afraid she would get caught and was scared since it was her own brother. But the affects the sounds from Carrie were having on Alisha and obviously Carrie was being fucked so well was more than Alexa could take. Alexa ever so slowly inched closer to the door opening. Inch by inch she got closer and closer, then she stopped. Her heart was now pounding in her chest and her chest hurt as she tried to catch her breath. The frightened feeling was almost more than she could bear; she felt hot and dizzy. Her mouth was dry and parched as she glanced at Alisha who was in her own dream world. She wanted to run back to her bedroom and as she turned to do so she stopped dead and from the corner of her eye glanced down to Alisha's panties. Alisha had both hands under her panties now; looking upwards; she closed eyes as she got closer to her own major orgasm.

Alexa then looked back at the door inches from seeing her own brother fucking her friend; giving her life-long friend major enjoyment. She was trying to breathe and could hear Carrie begging Chad to fuck her. She could hear the slowness of it as Carrie continued to get closer and closer to orgasm. She knew Carrie was close to having one major orgasmic blow out.

She could feel her own pussy juices dripping down her inner thighs, and inside and back of her knees. Then one drip found it's way down her calf and it raced toward her ankle. She looked down at the floor under her then over under Alisha which seemed to be wetter under Alisha's feet. Alexa's face was red, hot and her hair was damp and her forehead felt sweaty as she pressed her palm to it. She was shaking now; her head was moving back and forth as she heard her best friend begging her own brother not to stop; since Carrie was so close.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion now, sounds muffled and things seemed out of focus as the moisture from her forehead was oozing into her eyes.

"Oh My Gaud Chad; you fill... me... so full with your big fat Ba-Nan Hah." Carrie whispered out of breathe.

That was all Alexa needed to hear, with adrenalin shocks going through her she felt herself lurch forward to peek around the corner into the room.

As she looked in she could see her bother was in the down stoke into Carrie's pussy. Carrie's legs were spread wider that she ever saw them. Then her brother lifted himself up in slow motion; higher and higher; his dick was coming out of Carrie so slowly and it was very massive. Alexa felt herself get dizzier as she saw it keep coming out. She could see it go back in as Carries pussy took all of her brothers giant cock. Then it ever so slowly came back out. This time it seemed even longer as it just kept coming out further and further. It was all the way out and Carries pussy was gapping so wide. Carries pussy had white goo all around it and white was smeared the entire length of her brother's monster cock. It was so long and so big around.

Then she noticed Carries thick black pubic patch. Come to think of it she never did see Carries pussy completely naked. Carrie was a virgin after all and never let anyone see her completely naked. Alexa was entranced by her un-kept thick black muff covered with hers and her brother's sex juices. She had no reason to shave it after all, she thought. Alexa just stared in awe and was frozen stiff as she looked at it and her brothers monster cock moving so slowly up and down as Carrie's head and neck were craned looking opposite of her direction. Alexa felt her legs start to tremble and her knees seemed ready to buckle.

Just as she was about to collapse Alexa felt a hand wrap tight around her bicep. Then in an instant she felt wind in her face and heard it in her ears as she was flung around like a rag doll ending up back in the hall facing Alisha. Alexa was dizzy and trying to catch her breath after the rambunctious ride she just experienced as Alisha yanked her back to reality around the corner out of view of her brother and Carrie.

Alisha with a crazed look on her face wrapped her hand and fingers hard over Alexa's mouth in an effort to keep Alexa from making a sound. Alisha was glaring at her like a possessed person shaking her head no; back and forth. Alisha's index finger was jammed hard to her own lips as she just glared at Alexa.

Alexa slowly got her composure and was looking at Alisha's wrist as she moved her hand away from her mouth and had a flash back remembering Alisha saying it was big around as her wrist. Alexa then slowly looked down and grabbed her own wrist to examine its size. She sensed her brother's cock as even bigger around than her own wrist which was bigger than Alisha's wrist as she glanced at it again.

She shuddered as she thought of it going in and out of her best friend and she closed her eyes to vividly remember seeing it's entire length covered with Carries bright white pussy cream. Alexa glanced down at her own pussy as she tilted her pelvis forward and was wondering how that much cock would feel in her own pussy and she awestruck at the thought of it. She put her hand down to her vulva and was moving her wrist back and forth trying to image the size of something that massive inside her.

Alisha lay against the wall facing Alexa now and could see her friend Alexa was in utter ecstasy, so lustful and sexy looking, like nothing she had seen before in any woman. Both women could hear their friend Carrie moaning constantly now as I fucked my maiden to orgasm.

"Oh; Oh; Oh... C.J. Oh my gaud," Carrie said.

Alisha slid her hand down between Alexa's legs to find her sopping wet pussy. As her soaking wet fingers covered its entire surface and made full contact, Alexa breathed in sharply and instantly let out a very long deep moan as she had a surprise orgasm. Alexa was so horny it just took one slight touch to send her instantly over the top, as Alisha seemly pulled an unknowing orgasm out of her in a split second.

"What was that?" I said and turned to look.

"Oh don't stop I am so; so; Soooo, close C.J.; right there; almost baby Oh Gaud that's the spot keep doing that." Carrie spoke as she was seconds away from exploding into the most major orgasm of her life. The anticipation and secrecy of her friends down the hall made Carrie be in total ecstasy as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

Both girls in the hall were now on the floor, one on top of the other humping each other with legs entwined to make maximum contact the their vulvas. Their panties were sopping wet clinging to their bodies and made a sloshing sound as they ground each other. Each had both hands on each other tits and were tweaking them harder and harder to maximum pleasure. Their breathing was ragged as they both got closer and closer to their own orgasms.

Alisha began to whisper into Alexa ear as she held her wet hair and pulled her ear to her lips, "Image...when you were a TOTAL virgin; and the very first thing you fucked; was a 12 inch horse cock?" she said.

Alexa pushed away from Alisha; eyes wide open glaring in total shock at what Alisha just said to her.

"Oh Gaud;" Alexa said as she collapsed out of breath on top of Alisha, "I am ready to cum."

As Carrie was getting closer her noises were getting more animated and her breathing louder. Her moans were very load now as she got so close. The girls in the hall were also picking up on Carries expressions and getting their own selves worked up more and more.

"Slow down, they'll hear us; I'm not ready to come just yet." Alisha whispered.

Carrie was just seconds away now and I could see the look in her face which told me she was as close to letting go.

"Yes you are, fuck me; Bi-slut!" Alexa whispered.

Carrie picked up on the sounds in the hall before I did since she must have either experienced it or seen it firsthand.

"Now," Alexa said panting, moaning and was shaky ready to pass out as she started cuming. At the same time a flood of pussy juice shot out of her in a torrent as she imagined a gigantic cock slamming balls deep into her.

Alisha started kissing Alexa furiously in an attempt to keep her quiet.

Hearing her friends outside was enough to send Carrie over the top and she thrust her mid-section up hard off the bed and I felt her furry blood gorged vulva make contact with me. Carrie turned her head quickly to see out in the hall. I heard my sister and Alisha and could barely see them on the floor out of the corner of my eye. Next Carrie froze in an upward position to maximize my downward thrust deep within her womb bringing my attention back to her. As I forced myself deeper into her she screamed out loud in a deafening wail. I heard the echo of her scream as it bounced off the walls. The girls in the hall seemed to cry out in unison hearing Carrie like the three girls were connected on some higher level.

Next Carrie flung her arms out to the side to steady herself as she thrust her pelvis up and down hard to me. She was now in a wrenching orgasmic convulsion that made her continue to buck up and down more to me. Her eyes were closed very tight and her mouth wide open. She came back down to the bed and wrapped her powerful legs around my lower back and used all her strength to press as she tilted her pelvis forward while pulling with her calves to force me into her further. Her entire lower torso wrenched up and down and she was undulating her powerful muscular pelvis in short fast movements to maximize her pleasure with my entire length inside her.

She then shoved her pelvis up extremely hard and her pussy grabbed my dick in a death grip. I was stopped instantly as it seemed was like fucking a rigid manikin. I looked at her eyes just as they flew open and she looked into mine with such lust and then deep concentration. I then felt her pussy gush forth very hot juices from deep within her as her green goddess eyes with huge pupils slowly closed; then her eye lids began to flutter. The super muscled stomach, lower torso and pussy, of her amazing body was so powerful it yanked my orgasm out in a split-second, sending me over the top. We both cried out loud as she sensed my spewing and she squeezed her pussy even harder on my cock. The feeling was so intense as her pussy grabbed and released seemly breaking my dick in half while she jerked her pelvis up and down in hyper-exaggerated thrusts. She had her fingers wrapped tightly around just above my elbow and she was pulling me with maximum tension to her amazing pelvis with her powerful legs.

It felt like I was gushing hot lava the intense feeling was so over whelming. I just froze stiff as her amazingly powerful yet flexible, cheerleader body did all the work, finishing me to unimaginable blissful climax. She then froze even stiffer and she kept thrusting as she wrenched every last drop of sperm out of my softening dick. She wanted her own orgasm to keep going on and on as she was able to keep herself in a continuous orgasm.

Completely spent Carrie's torso dropped beneath me and her legs slowly let go of me. I fell beside her hard on the bed which knocked the breath out of me. I was breathing hard spraying sweat dripping from my face as I just lay there next to her. She was breathing hard as well and was so sweaty as she snuggled up next to and on top of me. Carrie's skin was very hot and I could feel her heartbeat thundering inside her chest as her enormous boobs heaved up and down on top of me. Her soaking wet heir was covering my upper body as she snuggled and we slowly calmed down. There was a distinct smell of sweat and sex permeating the room.