Shy Knight Tempting Fate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone was knocking on the door now. I quickly held my index finger up to my lips as I glared at Alexa.

We then could hear a faint voice talking into the door jam. We looked at each other in astonishment as we froze stiff.

"Alexa... you better come out, of there... before Carrie is done in the bathroom." Whispered Alisha.

Alexa and I both looked at each other in relief as we realized Alisha was not dead after all.

Alexa slowly walked over to the door, she put her head sideways on the door so her ear was pressed against it listening for sounds. Next she reached down and grabbed the door knob and unlocked it very slowly so it did not make a sound.

She opened the door and was peeking out. She slowly crept out of my room and down the hall toward her room.

I waited listening for anything and just lay in my bed for a while. I slowly fell asleep from a few minutes from my euphoric event. Suddenly I woke up since the need to pee was too much, so I jumped up and ran out of the door racing towards the bathroom. I swung open the door and ran inside and barely got the toilet lid up as forced my dick downward. I had to assume the piss Hardon stance spreading my legs wide and leaning forward, my waist was way back to release the pressure on my upward pointing cock. As I started peeing it pulsed as it came out. When I stopped peeing, I flushed and stood there catching by breath contemplating what just happened with my sister.

"Dosh ut hur-sh?" I heard a faint voice say mostly indiscernible.

I slowly looked over my shoulder in horror realizing I was completely naked and I did not even knock or say anything but just barged in. I saw Alisha standing there looking at me in the mirror in total shock with her tooth brush in her hand not brushing, but it was still lodged in the side of her mouth. She stood motionless for a few seconds, then slowly pulled her tooth brush out of her mouth and she spit into the sink.

As I moved over toward the sink to wash my hands she moved slightly to the side.

"Does that hurt? She said again, but this time I understood what she said without a tooth brush lodged in her cheek.

"Does what hurt?" I asked perplexed when some concern.

She glanced down to my waist.

"When you pee like that and have to lean over." She said.

"No it doesn't hurt" I said.

"So it won't go limp and you have to do that funny stance?" She snickered with a grin on her face.

"Uh; Yeah; in the mornings," I said nervously.

Her eyes became wider as she looked at me, "You have that monster; er; I mean, well every morning?" She said in amazement.

"Pretty much," I said.

"No wonder your sis..." Alisha said as she froze midsentence and she looked at me in horror realizing what she was about to say.

I gawked, eyes wide open at her in shock.

"How much did you hear?" I said nervously as I stared into her eyes in the mirror.

She turned on the water and cupped her hands to fill them with water then sucked it in. Some of the water splashed on nightgown causing the whisper thin material to be nearly see-through. She swished for a bit looking into my eyes. When she bent down to spit and I saw her staring at my dick the entire time. She spit into the sink then sucked in more water and repeated. As she bent down her butt was jutting out and was very appealing, curvy and shapely, she has a very enticing shapely apple bottom. She did not speak as she stood up still glaring at my dick. She then quickly looked up at my eyes in the mirror and grabbed the towel to dry her mouth. As she slowly removed the towel from her face, her mouth was open, sexy, eyes slightly glazed and she wanted to be fucked as she stared at me. She was much slimmer than Carrie and a lot shorter. She was very tiny for someone who was a Junior in College. Her figure was very fine though and the wet spots made her look even better as the material clung to her small curvy female body. She after all was a cheerleader too and had a very fit, firm figure. She was graceful as she moved and I found myself gawking at her as well.

"Holy Fuck Batman, Holy Fuck," She whispered while staring down at my mostly erect dick again.

I started shaking nervously as I turned to look at her directly. I felt myself melting while staring at her, the sexual tension was very thick. Our eyes were both glued to each other's and we saw each other's eyes dance back and forth. She slowly looked at my body, at my pecks, my six-pack and then she gawked at my dick with wide open mouth as it was now fully erect. I could see her start to swoon and the lust come over her face and in her eyes. She was biting her lower lip and was looking at my pecks. I saw her trembling hands start to move toward me.

She stared at my cock pulsing as it twitched up and down with my quickening pulse. She was having trouble standing up straight and she bent at the waist gawking at my bouncing erection. She slowly looked up at me sideways as she looked into my eyes. She was moving closer to me and was breathing heavily, she was inches from grabbing my dick and stopped. Then she shook her head and turned away from me as she somehow was able to compose herself.

"Carrie is the luckiest woman to walk the planet." She said quietly leaning on the sink to steady herself.

"While the rest of us fucked every dick we saw she waited for the perfect man. She waited a very, very... very, long time. Now her dream has come true and she scored a Knight... which is you." Alisha said quietly.

With her back towards me, she took in a deep breath and was still for few seconds, then she took in several more deep breaths and let them out slowly.

"Your sister sleep-fucks," Alisha said as she turned toward me looking at me real serious. "This means she has sex in her sleep. Some people sleep walk... she has sex." Alisha said matter-of-factly.

"Then you experienced the 'Alex-ah, Suck-ah'." She said quietly. "Not sure where she learned that stuff, but there is 'NO' guy that she couldn't make cum buckets; in a few minutes flat. You don't get that good without a LOT of practice." Alisha said quietly shaking her head in disbelief. "I saw it more than once. Her body is built to do that, flexible, her long neck and incredibly long tongue. Never thought she was slutty enough to try it on her 'OWN' brother... while his 'Fiancé' slept in the next room; her fucking life-long friend, that is, being her 'MAID'... of Honor t... I'll shut up now." Alisha finally said shaking her head out of breath.

She was silent for a while looking at nothing in particular.

"If you don't want that shit to happen again or have several of us end up dead, burned alive, then you need a Four 'XL' cup for that;" She said glancing at my dick. "And... a barbed wire, Chastity, fence... to keep female dogs in heat away!" Alisha exclaimed as she nodded her head.

"Not sure how you both remained virgins so long, what with the hottest body, guys drool over as she walks by. She could stop interstate traffic with that ass. The rarest of combinations; TV commercial hair, long, raven, flowing, wispy, and bright green eyes, will take anyone's breath away. And how her hunky; hard body; horse cock; Knight managed to keep that in wraps all through college is totally beyond me. Someone 700 years ago knew that the perfect couple would meet." She said looking at me with crazy eyes.

"I... for one; am grateful, Carrie, your Fiancé, has a huge heart and that she saved my life, somehow. After my drunken stupor thinking I could try on her ring; which has powers of some sort, to know whose finger it supposed to be on and will burn anyone alive if it's not them. I guess only the rightful owner can save someone if it's done quickly enough." Alisha said as she held up her scarred ring finger. "So I therefore am not going to risk a death worse than burning at the stake, the stake skewered up through my vag; by trying to bed you." She continued.

"I just hope we have not seen the last of your sister. She may have pee hole blown the biggest dick anyone's ever seen, but it might well have been her last!" Alisha said as she looked over her shoulder and walked out of the bathroom.

End of Chapter 9.

Chapter 10.

As I looked at the door it swung open and Carrie waltzed in, she was wearing a white tank that showed off a lot of cleavage. Her huge boobs were stretching the material very tight and her nipples were pushing out hard. The top was cut short so her own six pack stomach was showing. I glanced down to her Lady Jockey underwear which was stretched tight and fit like a glove on her muscular lower torso, showing off an incredibly athletic female hard body. It did nothing to obscure her black muff and camel toe which was a perfect dictionary definition. As she walked by I could see the words "Tah Dah" emblazoned on the back of her panties. She slowly tugged back and forth on her tight panties to pull then down over her bubble butt; then quickly turned around and sat on the toilet. I looked at her a little nervously.

"What? everyone is having sex and peeing in front of each other like it's an orgy house; so why not me?" Carrie exclaimed very pissed off.

I looked at her in shock.

"So... you started with the captain... and you're working your way down? Is that want you want; to fuck my whole squad? Captain, Co-Captain, who's next Chadwick?" Carrie said in a huff.

She wiped and flushed then kicked off her panties and pulled up her top over her head. Then she sashayed her huge hips over to the sink to wash her hands. As she turned around while drying her hands she glared at my strongly.

She slowly twisted her hair and the pulled it over her tits so she could make a hair bra.

"This body ain't good enough for you? You don't want these tits." She exclaimed as she grabbed her tits and squeezed them and held them out. "Or this ass?" She huffed as she turned and grabbed her horrendous glut with her small hand.

Just then both Alexa and Alisha came in and just stared at both of us completely naked.

"So now there you go, you got the top 3 bitches in the squad right here. Pull down your panties girls so Chad can have his way with all of us at once; Round Robin fuck for all." Carrie said half choked up.

Both girls rushed over to Carrie one on each side and grabbed her by her biceps.

"Stop this now, Carrie!" Alisha shouted.

"Get off me!" Carrie screamed as she pulled away from them.

Then Carrie grabs Alexa's hair and throws her to the ground.

"God Damn you bitch! I held my legs closed tight, as all of your horny boyfriends put the moves on me; for years. Wanting to be the first to pop the Cheer Captain's Cherry. But I NEVER budged, because I respected you, our friendship enough to not fuck behind your back. I waited 10 years for him and the first chance you get; you steal the only man I ever wanted, loved, my Knight, your OWN Fucking brother! You had every jock within 100 miles of here but you had to have the ONE man I wanted, I saved myself for." Carrie screamed out then fell to her knees then bent over, head to the floor crying uncontrollably.

"God Damn you!" She screamed again as she rose up on her knees. "I'm going to shove this ring down your throat and watch you explode as it burns you up from inside out; You Fucking Bitch I hate you!" Carrie screamed so loud it was deafening and fell down crying uncontrollably as she convulsed and choked.

Alisha and I were shaking as we stared in horror.

Alisha then grabs hold of Alexa's hair and forces her face down next to Carries face.

"Tell her, Dammit." Alisha shouts, but Alexa says nothing.

Alisha is forcing Alexa's face into the tile floor now.

"God damn you tell her, or I'll snap your fucking neck!" Alisha shouts as she forces Alexa's face harder into the floor.

"I'm sorry." Alexa says out of the side of her mouth barely able to talk.

"Tell her what you did, BITCH!" Alisha screams into Alexa's face.

"Nothing! God Damn it!" Alexa shouts out.

"We did nothing." Alexa says as Alisha lets her up.

"Chad wouldn't let me, we didn't fuck." Alexa finally says rubbing the side of her face.

"She did the 'Alex-ah, Suck-ah'" Alisha says quickly.

Carrie started making a crazed roar sound deep in her throat like a possessed person. Her teeth were gritted hard as she made the sound. It got louder and louder as she rose up from the floor. It was a constant loud crazed noise deep from within her. Then she looks at Alexa as she reaches far back with her right arm. She roars again as swings with all her might and hits Alexa very hard on side of her face. We heard a bone crack sound and Alexa looked like rag doll as she was splayed out spinning across the tile floor banging her head extremely hard into the cabinet; then was completely silent.

Alexa just lay there and didn't move seemly knocked unconscious. Next Carrie jumps on top of Alexa and starts hitting her wildly. "I hate you! Bitch; I hate you!"

"Stop this Carrie!" I shouted rushing over behind her while she was still swinging wildly. "Stop now!" I screamed, but she would not stop her crazy raging tantrum.

Alisha and I both grabbed Carrie from behind by her armpits yanking her off Alexa.

Alisha then managed to grab Carries arms and locked them behind her so she couldn't swing anymore.

We looked over at Alexa who was still not moving.

"Oh fuck; she killed Alexa!" Alisha says really scared looking at me, and then looks at Carrie.

"You're hurting my arms; let go of me." Carrie says out loud.

"Only if you promise to stop." I yelled.

"Okay!" Carrie shouted.

I nodded to Alisha who slowly let go of Carrie.

Carrie yanked and jerked away then was massaging her sore shoulders. She looks over at Alexa still not moving then gets on her hands and knees and slowly crawls over to Alexa's limp body.

"Oh God; what have I done? Alexa, Alexa!" Carrie screams out then starts crying.

Carrie gently rubs the side of Alexa's red face.

"Alexa, Alexa, Alexa, Alexa, Oh God NO, Alexa." Carrie says just looking at her then us. "I killed my best friend. She's not moving or breathing." She said as she looks at us in shock. Then Carrie lifts Alexa's limp body off the floor holding her tightly in a bear hug in her lap.

"Why Alexa why, why are you so..." Carrie says rocking with while sitting and holding Alexa's limp body. "Why did you betray me, why?"

Carrie then looks at her ring and we are fearing the worse. She is twisting the ring we thought to remove it. Then she stops as she looks at Alexa's face. Next she puts her hand gently on the side of Alexa's face. Carrie closes her eyes as she started to rock again and hum.

Carrie stops humming and looks at us with tear filled eyes; then a revelation comes over her face and she looks to the ceiling.

"Quod anima misera alius liberare," (Free another wretched soul,) Carrie says quietly in Latin.

"Fac ei quod ipsa esset," (Make her as she was,) Carrie continues.

"Sex liberos eius ADJECTIO, " (Free her sex addiction,) Carrie says very slowly.

"Reducet eam ad nos." (Bring her back to us.) Carrie says finally and then she slumps over sideways still holding Alexa.

End of Chapter 9.

To be continued...

12