Shy Steve Meets Sexy Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
681 Followers

"Hi, how are you?" asked Stacy.

"Fine, how are you?" Steve responded.

They continued the small-talk for a minute or so, before Stacy handed over the jars of jelly.

"Actually, could you stay and help me with something?" Stacy asked.

"Sure," said Steve. He followed Stacy into the basement, and the laundry area.

Stacy opened up the washing machine door. "Please pass me my panties out of the hamper," she said.

Steve went red and opened the hamper, trembling. Inside were several bras, and a variety of panties, all bikini-style cotton, of various colors. "What?" he stammered.

Stacy laughed, and walked over to him, putting her finger to his mouth. "You don't think I haven't noticed the way you've been looking at me all week?" she purred. "Well buddy, today's you're lucky day."

She reached into the hamper and took out a pair of light blue panties. "These are from Monday." She raised them to his nose. "Go on, take a sniff, we both know its what you want."

Trembling, going hard, Steve sniffed the double-cotton of the saddle, taking in Stacy's soft, musty feminine smell. He looked at the back of the panties that would have covered her buttocks, and the front, that encased her pubes.

Stacy dropped her panties back into the hamper, and lifted up her sweater, giving him a flash of her white panties with pink floral print.

"You should feel how wet I am," she said, taking Steve's hand and guiding it between her legs, his fingers taking in the warm, damp cotton. "I can feel you like that," she said, brushing her hand against the enormous erection that bulged in his pants.

Stacy pulled him over to the sofa and lay back, her legs wide open, her panties covering her private parts. She lifted up her feet, wriggling her toes in front of Steve's face. "I see how much you look at my feet," she said. "They're all yours."

Steve lowered his head and took Stacy's right pinky-toe in his mouth. He circled his tongue around her other toes, onto her soles and to her ankles, before moving to her other foot. Stacy squirmed and squealed in pleasure, rubbing her breasts through her sweater with her right hand, her vagina through her panties with the left.

Stacy indicated for Steve to stop this and join her on the couch, which he readily agreed to. They caressed each other, before Stacy placed her mouth against Steve's. They kissed deeply, and Stacy moved her tongue inside, circling around, the waves of pleasure from her vagina making her hotter and hotter. She unzipped Steve's jeans, and put her hand into his underpants, caressing his raging hard on and balls.

Stacy knew she was the more experienced, and would need to take the lead, so she pulled back her sweater, revealing her flat stomach and large breasts, with prominent, pink nipples. She pulled Steve's head towards her breasts. Steve needed no prompting to caress and kiss them, and felt like he was ready to explode.

Stacy removed Steve's shirt, then took of his shoes and socks, and removed his jeans. Both Stacy and Steve were now naked apart from their panties and underpants respectively. Stacy took Steve's hand and put it into the front of her panties, feeling his fingers brushing through her pubic hair. She in turn reached into his underpants, pulled them down to release his erection, and began to slowly caress his penis with her left hand.

Steve moved his index finger deeper into Stacy's panties, quickly finding the moist, sticky warmth of her aroused vagina. His fingers explored the young woman's pussy, the folds of her vulva, the wet entrance to her birth canal and her hard clitoris, to which Stacy squirmed and squealed.

Stacy pulled down Steve's underpants, and he stepped out of them. "Now pull down my panties," she whispered to Steve. He withdrew his hand from her genitals, and pulled down her panties, now soaking from her pussy down her thighs, her legs and two her ankles. Stacy reached down and picked them up, holding them to Steve's nose.

"Sniff them while you massage my ass," she said. Steve obeyed, taking deep sniffs of Stacy's arousal while massaging her buttocks. Stacy squealed with delight, and her vagina was now actually dripping when Steve guided his hand into her ass-crack, before stopping short when his finger accidentally brushed her anus.

"Sorry," he stammered.

"Hey, I like that, keep going," said Stacy, feeling Steve's index finger circling around the entrance to her anus, then sliding up into the hotness of her rectum. All the while Steve kept sniffing her panties like a bloodhound.

Again taking the lead, Stacy instructed Steve to lie down on the sofa. "Now, its 69 time," she said. She straddled his chest, leaning forward to suck his cock, while lowering her perfectly shaped, pink vagina down into his face.

Steve writhed as Stacy moved her mouth up and down his cock shaft, and massaged his balls at the same time. He was worried he would cum in her mouth, but to his relief he was able to stop himself doing so.

At the same time, he inserted his tongue into Stacy's vagina, lapping up her pussy juices with delight. He teased her vagina, moving his tongue back and forth along to the area near her anus and back again.

Stacy knew she was close to cumming, so was the one to put an end to the oral. She lay back on the sofa, her legs wide open, her beautiful vagina on display for the missionary position.

"Now this is it," said Stacy. She reached over to her purse, and took out a condom, unwrapping it and rolling it onto Steve's cock.

Steve lay on top of her, and she guided his penis into her, feeing it fill her vagina. He began to move back and forth, slowly at first then faster and faster, moving from side to side, increasing her pleasure. She leaned forward, and again they French-kissed.

Steve knew he was on the verge of cumming, but it was Stacy whose body went rigid. Her hips gyrated, her boobs shook up and down, and her whole body arched up and down. The waves of her orgasm swept from her clitoris to her vagina and into her rectum. Her vagina now like a tap, Stacy screamed "Yes, yes, yes," before collapsing back breathless.

She looked at Steve. "This is going to be so hot," she promised, guiding him out of her snatch and removing his condom. It took only three handstrokes before Steve's cock exploded, the jizz spraying all over Stacy's boobs.

Stacy dipped her fingers into it, and licked them seductively. They lay together naked for a few minutes to get their breath back, before heading up to take a shower.

Steve felt he was in a dream when they stepped under the warm water, and soaped up, each concentrating on cleaning the other's intimate areas. Steve washed Stacy's breasts, vagina and anus, while Stacy cleaned Steve's cock and balls.

After drying off and getting dressed, Steve left, with Stacy swearing him to secrecy. Steve hoped this would happen again, but knew it was probably a one-off, with Stacy getting heaps of guys in college, like the guy the other night. Still, it was the best experience of his life to date.

*****

Sunday, as was the case in many Midwestern cities and towns, meant church. Steve sat with his parents and younger sister, when to his surprise Stacy made an appearance, in a conservative floral frock.

She gave him now acknowledgement, until she drew level, and appeared to trip, her hand brushing against his groin.

"I am so sorry," she said, casting him a quick, mischievous, teasing, suggestive smile. Steve felt his cock stir in his underpants. Perhaps yesterday wasn't a one-off after all.

RetroFan
RetroFan
681 Followers
12